Author Topic: Dedication  (Read 289 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Dedication
« on: May 18, 2016, 10:57:05 AM »
 Dedication is an important trait in a person’s life. It means you have an overwhelming loyalty to someone or something. We all know James Tuscini is dedicated to the sport of wrestling and he’s dedicated to helping out with his Uncle Pinky to pay him back for the time he helped James and his mother through a hard time. The question that remains is if James is ready to make the commitment to Sandy Erwin to be dedicated to her in addition to the sport of wrestling and his Uncle Pinky.

Today we are located in Osaka, Japan, where Sin City Wrestling will be holding the next edition of Climax Control on May 22, 2016, at the Maishima Arena. The scene switches to the broadcast studio located inside the arena. We see James Tuscini sitting at a large wooden desk looking more like a news anchor than a wrestler in his black suit. The Studio Manager tells James that they will be live on the air in five seconds.

Five…Four…Three…Two…One…We are live.

Welcome and thank you for joining me today. I have several things to present so I’ll jump right in. The first is Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson. Considering that Raab is so damn preoccupied with hating women and worshipping pig gods he actually did a very nice job in the ring. McPherson, on the other hand, did okay but it wasn’t what I would call a stellar performance. Ramone and I lost the match but I’m not upset about it. Going up against two tough and aggressive wrestlers is always difficult. When you take into account that Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson team up for Tag Team wrestling all the time, while Steve and I were thrown together for the amusement of Management, you can see we were disadvantaged due to not having worked with each other prior to this match.

James stops to take a drink of water. He clears his throat and continues with his comments.

Then you have the chicken shit coward, Steve Ramone, who tried to steal the Roulette Title belt from me again by running off into the stands. Yeah I chased him down and dragged his thieving ass back to the ring. When we got to the ring I regained my Roulette Title and tossed Steve into the ring with McPherson and Raab. Kinda like tossing the Christians to the Lions in the Coliseum eh? Even after his attempted steal of my Roulette Title belt Ramone thought I was gonna jump into the ring to help him double team Lord Raab. Nah didn’t happen Steve. When you turned around to smile at me I was long gone and Lord Raab chumped you out. Yes, Ramone, I don’t give a shit that we took a loss in this Tag Team match because I played Karma’s agent getting revenge on you for trying to steal my Title Belt and leave me hanging in our match. Hope you learned a lesson here. What the hell am I saying? Not like you will ever learn from your mistakes.

James it hot under the glaring studio lights. The Studio Manager apologizes and explains that the studio lights need to be bright in order to get a good camera shot. He does, however, direct the Studio staff to drop the temperature of the air conditioning and they do.

You notice that my Uncle-Manager, Pinky, is not with me today in the studio. Since some of you assholes seem to have an issue with the person serving as my Manager making comments during segments I decided to give Uncle Pinky the day off. I guess some of you are so damn stupid that you don’t realize the job of a Manager is more than just standing in your corner during a wrestling match to act as a cheerleader. A Manager is also there to keep attacks from happening and to make sure that everyone understands what you as a wrestler is about. Maybe some of you have a Manager who just follows closely behind you to lick your asshole whenever you want them to without allowing them to utter a word but that’s not what my Uncle Pinky is about while serving as my Manager. He is family and he is my protection against cheap chicken shit attacks from others who don’t have the courage to walk into Management’s office and request a match against me.

Tuscini can feel the cool air coming from the vents and he realizes that the temperature in the studio will drop soon.

Thanks for lowering the temperature on the air conditioning. The room should be a better temperature quickly. Another item I wish to touch on is my relationship with Sandy Erwin. People keep asking me about it and I have to state that since we are just starting out in this relationship we have to let it develop. We cannot push from either side to make something happen between us. Both of us need to sit back, relax, and let it happen. After all if it is meant to be it will be and if it is not meant to be it won’t be. At least the two of us don’t have the baggage Lord Raab and Casey Williams carry. I mean, come on, they have so much excess baggage if they were taking a flight they would be charged several hundred dollars in excess baggage fees. Lord Raab hates women and Casey couldn’t handle being a husband and father so he divorced his wife. Unlike those two I can handle anything and when I make the commitment to Sandy I will approach that commitment with the same level of dedication and determination as I did with my wrestling career.

James gives a thumbs up to indicate the room temperature is nice and cool now.

I wish to discuss the match between Matt Spears and Ryan Keys. I’m not sure what happened or why the match between them was scheduled at the last Climax Control. My best guess it that Management needed a bit more amusement so they made that match as a way to get a few laughs. What happened is that Matt Spears successfully defended his Number One Contendership spot for my Roulette Title belt and he should be the rightful person I face first after I defeat Steve Ramone at Into the Void. However, since Management is obviously doing some heavy doses of LSD and they are hallucinating, they decided to put me up against Steve Ramone at this coming Climax Control in a Non-Title match. So to be realistic here there is nothing for either me or Ramone to accomplish in this match except to beat the beejeebers out of each other to try to weaken each other for the Into the Void Roulette Championship match.

Tuscini gives two thumbs up to indicate to the Studio Manager that the temperature in the studio is where he likes it to be.

I would like to address Ryan Keys first. You have been placed in my corner for this Non-Title match. Your job is to provide support to me and encourage me to kick the shit out of Steve Ramone. Your job is NOT to throw that towel into the ring. Here’s how you need to view the towel you are given. You need to treat that towel as if it is your very soul. You need to realize if you throw that towel into the ring it is the same as throwing your soul in the abyss of Hell. If you dare toss that towel into the ring and cost me the match I swear I will hurt you so bad, and shove that towel so far up your ass, that you will wish you were dead. Is that clear enough for your pea brain to comprehend?

James lets out a laugh.

Next on my list is Matt Spears. You are the legitimate Number One Contender for my Roulette Title belt. You are not involved in this match except to toss your towel into the ring to spare Steve Ramone the humiliation of me defeating him again. There’s no way in Hell Ramone could endure me defeating him twice in the same month. If you don’t want to see Steve humiliate and degrade himself to a blubbering baby then toss that towel into the ring and spare Ramone the humiliation.

Tuscini opens and bottle of water and takes a drink. When he’s done he replaces the cap on the water bottle and places the bottle on top of the table.

Well, Steve, let me start by saying that I respect you enough to state that we should never been degraded to be in the opening match of any card. Both of us are Main Event material, well I am anyway as you are no longer Main Event material, and I find it insulting to be in the opening match. You know what? The only reason the two of us are in this match to open the event is due to having two permanent curtain-jerkers in Ryan Keys and Matt Spears assigned to accompany us to the ring. If it wasn’t for those two involved in our match we would be closer to the Main Event on the schedule. But, alas, we have to deal with the twisted minds of Management and do what they request us to do.

James reaches under the desk and he pulls out a large gym bag. He opens the bag and pulls out the Roulette Title belt which he lays on top of the table.

THIS Roulette Title is MINE Ramone. Yes you used to have possession of it once, but you have it no more, and you will never have it again as long as I’m the Roulette Champion. I went into our Tag Team match last Climax Control with every intention to support you as my Tag Team partner and to give Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson a hell of a match. I was in the match holding my own against them and when I looked over to our corner you were gone. I saw you running up into the crowd with my Roulette Title and I left the ring to chase you down. I caught you, which by the way was easy to do, and I dragged you back to the ring. After taking back possession of MY Title Belt I tossed you into the ring. I will give you credit that you were managing to hold your own against our opponents but since you pissed me off by trying to steal the Roulette Title belt I decided I would leave ringside and leave you hanging. It was fun for me to look back and see the surprised look on your face when you realized that I was no longer supporting you in the match. Then when Lord Raab pinned you for the win I felt all warm and tingly inside. Yes, Ramone, you tried to bail on me and Karma did a quick reversal on you and you got your ass humiliated again.

Tuscini picks up the Roulette Title and places it back into the gym bag and then he returns the gym bag under the table.

Now it’s time to get serious. What’s what Steve? You thought I was already being serious? Man oh man I’m just getting warmed up. There’s no purpose for our match except to beat the crap out of each other so that both of us are worn down and hurting for when Into the Void comes around. Let’s be realistic here. No matter how much you try to beat me down in this match I will be the one issuing more hurt on you than you do on me. If you don’t believe me then give me all you’ve got. Just don’t whine when I give it back to you two or three times over what you give to me. I promise you I will hurt you more than you might hurt me.  I’m not sure what directions you will give to Matt Spears in your corner. I assume you will give him the same directions that I gave to Ryan Keys which is to hold onto that towel and do not throw it into the ring. I have no clue if Management will place the stipulation that if Matt Spears throws in the towel to make you lose if that also means he loses his Number One Contendership for my Roulette Championship to Ryan Keys. If he were to be required to lose that Number One Contendership to Ryan then I make the assumption that Matt wouldn’t think of throwing that towel into the ring even if you begged him to do it to stop the match and end the beat down I’m giving you.

James rams his fist into his hand several times to indicate the damage he will inflict on Steve Ramone.

On the other side of the ring Ryan Keys is already a loser having lost to Matt Spears so having him at ringside is a useless thing for everyone involved. However if the stipulations were to be  that if Spears tosses in the towel for your loss to me that he forfeits the Number One Contendership spot to Ryan Keys then Keys might have something to look forward to. As for the two of us, Steve, there’s nothing for you to gain and nothing for me to lose, so all that’s left is for us to see how much damage we can inflict on each other. As I previously mentioned I will inflict more damage on you then you could ever inflict on me. So now that opens another thought in your brain. Wouldn’t it be beneficial for you to have Spears toss in the towel early in the match so that when we meet at Into the Void you will be closer to 100 percent than if I beat the crap out of you? Then again that wouldn’t help you a bit. After all if you decide to end our match quickly to spare yourself then you also allow me to walk away at 100 percent and arrive at Into the Void fully ready to kick your ass again. And, Steve, I assure you when I defeat you at Into the Void you are done having shots at the Roulette Title. I’m already getting bored having to face you, and defeat you, again and again. The saying goes that anyone can defeat anyone else on any given day” but that doesn’t apply to you since you can’t defeat me. Not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, not next year, not ever.

Tuscini leans back in his chair and goes into nearly uncontrollable laughter. He manages to regain his composure to continue his comments.

Steve you used to be the Roulette Champion. You understand that term right? You used to be the Roulette Champion. You used to hold the Roulette Title Belt. You used to be somebody in this Federation. While you used to be something here in Sin City Wrestling I’m currently the something everyone is talking about. Doesn’t that just burn your ass Ramone? Two times you tried to steal the Roulette Title Belt from me. You freaked out so bad when I earned the Roulette Title Belt from you that you had to create a fake Title Belt to make you feel better. You keep attacking me and I keep rising up to successfully defend your attacks. I’m like a Timex watch where I can take a licking and keep on ticking. Let me give you some analogies concerning the fact that I have the second largest target on my back since J2H has the largest target on his back holding the Heavyweight Title Belt. You can attack me with all the weapons you want Steve but you will fail every time. You can try to use your fists, arrows, knives, baseball bats, hammers, guns, missiles, or nuclear weapons, and I’m still gonna rise up and kick your ass. If you think I’m making idle brags I dare you to put me to the test. Come on punk I dare you!

James chuckles to himself.

Ryan if you dare to throw the towel into the ring to make me lose this match the last thing you will remember is my face looking at you while my fist repeatedly smashes into your face. When you regain consciousness in the ICU of a local hospital you won’t remember what happened. That’s okay because I’ll ensure that the first thing you see when you regain consciousness if a replay of the end of my match where you threw the towel into the ring to make me lose and I beat you into unconsciousness. Your asshole will also be hurting horribly and the Doctor will inform you that the pain is from me cramming the towel up your ass and the Doctor having to surgically remove it. If Matt Spears tosses Ramone’s towel into the ring to make Steve lose I wouldn’t be upset at all. In fact I would congratulate Spears on having the courage to do the right thing so save Ramone the humiliation. However if Matt and Ryan decide to hold onto their towels, and to let me and Ramone battle it out until I win the match then so be it. That would be my preference as I thoroughly enjoy beating down Ramone and winning matches over him.

Tuscini informs the Studio Manager he will be done with his comments shortly.

Here’s how I see things. Steve you used to be the face of Sin City Wrestling from what I’ve been told. That was until J2H obtained the Heavyweight Championship and then you were kicked down to being the 2nd most familiar face of Sin City Wrestling. Then when I defeated you your status in the Federation went from the 2nd most familiar face here to being the face nobody wants to see any longer. People are tired of you Ramone. Your one trick pony did the one trick and now the show is over. You need to step aside and let me be the 2nd most familiar face here in Sin City Wrestling. As far as Matt Spears and Ryan Keys goes both have talent and one day they will rise up and be something in this Federation. Steve please don’t be like Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair who are two old wrestlers in their 60’s and 70’s still trying to relive their glory days. Hogan is a joke and today when Ric Flair tries to let out a Whooooo! you see paramedics rush over and administer oxygen to him so his lungs won’t collapse. Steve you had your time as Roulette Champion and that time is over. You never defeated the former Roulette Champion for the Title Belt as you went up against other wrestlers for a vacated Title Belt. That’s where we differ Ramone. Whereas you defeated a nobody to obtained the Roulette Title I defeated the reigning Roulette Champion, YOU, to become the current Roulette Champion. So whatcha planning on doing for our match on Sunday? Will you beg Spears to throw in the towel to save you humiliation and a beat down at my hands or will you battle it out with me until you cannot continue in the match and you beg me to put you out of your misery? What’s it gonna be? Huh?

James has finished with his comments and the Studio Manager has the credits roll on the screen while Tuscini collects his belongings to leave the Studio. James walks over to the Studio crew and he thanks them for airing his segment for today. The cameraman keeps his camera focused on James Tuscini until James exits the Studio and the door closes behind him. The cameraman returns the focus on his camera to the desk where Tuscini sat to give his presentation and when the credits are done rolling the feed is cut off and our television screen goes black.