Author Topic: Mighty  (Read 290 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Mighty
« on: August 09, 2016, 05:40:54 AM »
 NARRATOR:  Well it was a mighty fine Roulette Championship match at Summer XXXTreme IV. Who would have thought of an Ultimate X match where the wrestlers were attached to the structure by cables? It was a fitting match for James Tuscini to defend his Roulette Championship. The results of the match are that Casey Williams was eliminated first and Ryan Keys was eliminated second. That left James Tuscini and Chris Shipman to battle it out. By a stroke of genius (or maybe it was stroke of luck) James managed to knock Chris off the platform thus eliminating Shipman to retain the Roulette Title Belt.

James and Uncle Pinky have returned to San Francisco to have some relaxation time at home before Climax Control on August 14, 2016. That edition of Climax Control will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada at the PNE Agrodome. They decided to go to the Hip-Hop Club named Mighty as they present all forms of music but mostly Hip-Hop and Rap. James invited his Fiancée, Sandy Erwin, with them so they can enjoy the night, the food, and the music. The Mighty Club is located at 119 Utah Street in the Mission District of San Francisco. The location is where Interstate 80 intersects with U.S. Highway 101 and it is a few miles from the home of James and Uncle Pinky which is also in the Mission District.

We notice Uncle Pinky has his head wrapped in cloth bandages due to the cuts he received from when Chris Shipman kidnapped him on the Cruise Ship and whacked him in the head with the barbed wire laced Book Of Shipman. The cloth bandages wrapped around Uncle Pinky’s head makes him look like he’s wearing a turban. If you didn’t know he was Italian you might think if was from India or some other country where having a turban on your head is common practice.

JAMES:  The club is nice today. The DJ tonight is DJ Pink and he is one of the better ones here. Also the club isn’t crowded right now. Just the right amount of people so you don’t feel squeezed up. Are you two ready for some great food, great Hip-Hop and Rap, and so fun and relaxation?

SANDY:  I’m ready.

UNCLE PINKY:  I’m not sure why you are excited about a place like this. The atmosphere seems nice, and I’m sure the food is good, but I’m not sure about the music they play.

JAMES:  Uncle they are called a Hip-Hop club but they take all forms of music from Classical to Rock to Jazz and they put a Hip-Hop and Rap spin on it. It actually comes out better than you think it would. Don’t you know what Rap is?

UNCLE PINKY:  Of course I do. I’m not so old that I don’t know stuff.

If we had a bullshit meter that ran from 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest level of bullshit Uncle Pinky’s comments would run off the scale as we know he is bullshitting as he hasn’t a clue what Rap music or Rapping is.

James, Sandy, and Uncle Pinky find a table not too far away from the stage where the DJ is doing the music and not that far from the dance floor should any of them wish to dance. As with most Hip-Hop clubs the DJ has full control of the entertainment and they often single someone out from the audience to come up on stage and perform an impromptu music skit. Tonight is no exception as DJ Pink spies the “turban” on Uncle Pinky’s head and figures why not call out the person who sticks out in the crowd. DJ Pink calls Uncle Pinky up to the stage. At first Uncle Pinky is reluctant but with the encouragement of James and Sandy, with the understanding that this is a common segment in Hip Hop clubs, and with the crowd chanting for him to go up on the stage Uncle Pinky makes the trip.

DJ PINK:  Welcome to the Mighty Club! Please tell the people your name.

UNCLE PINKY:  Pinky del Ferrando and I’m from San Francisco in the Mission District not too far from here.

DJ PINK:  Your name is Pinky? I’m DJ Pink. Is that awesome or what?

The crowd goes wild with cheering as they realize the odds of a customer at the Mighty Club also being named Pink like the DJ.

DJ PINK:  Thanks for coming up on the stage with me. Before we begin are you from India?

UNCLE PINKY:  What kind of a question is that? I’m full-blooded Sicilian Italian and I just told you I’m from San Francisco. Weren’t you listening to me?

DJ PINK:  Then why are you wearing a turban? Usually that means you are from India or one of the other countries where wearing a turban on your head is common.

Uncle Pinky reaches up and touches the bandages on his head. He remembers he does look like he’s wearing a turban since there are a lot of bandages on his head.

UNCLE PINKY:  Oh this? I was attacked on July 31st while we were at Summer XXXTreme IV wrestling event with Sin City Wrestling. My Nephew, James, was defending the Roulette Championship against Chris Shipman, Ryan Keys, and Casey Williams. Chris Shipman kidnapped me and beat me up.

DJ PINK:  That must have been one hell of a beating to have bandages on your head that look like a turban. Would you mind telling us what happened during the attack?

UNCLE PINKY:  Shipman lured me to a stateroom on the ship where a hooker was seducing me. Then Shipman came into the room and since the hooker had me tied to the bed I couldn’t get away. Chris Shipman hit me in the head with a barbed wire laced book he calls The Book of Shipman and I sustained a lot of cuts.

James is laughing so hard he just has to blurt out…

JAMES:  Hey, Uncle, tell him about what I told you before. You remember the saying It’s better to be pissed off than pissed on.

UNCLE PINKY:  Damn you James! Wait until we get home. Well what happened next, but it wasn’t clearly evident on the camera footage, is that Shipman dropped his drawers, whipped out his, you know, and pissed on me. It’s a behavior Shipman is unfortunately known for.

DJ PINK:  It takes a hell of a man to admit he got beat down and pissed on. So let’s not dwell on that and let’s move on. We have a tradition here at the Mighty Club that when someone is called up on the stage by the DJ they are asked, and they are expected, to perform a short impromptu music skit. I will toss it out for the audience to decide what type of music you would need to do as an on-the-spot skit okay?

The audience yells out their suggestions. Some are yelling Hip-Hop, some are yelling Jazz, others are yelling Opera, but the majority yells Rap so DJ Pink informs Uncle Pinky of the decision from the audience.

DJ PINK:  The majority of the audience asked for you to do an impromptu Rap. I will give you one minute. Uh, before I start the timer, you do know what Rap is and how to Rap right?

UNCLE PINKY:  Why does everyone keep asking me that? I’ve been doing it since I was a little boy. Stop treating me like I’m a clueless old man.

With that DJ Pink sets the one minute timer and he tells Uncle Pinky to start Rapping. The audience chimes in with chants of RAP RAP RAP and Uncle Pinky seems to be a bit confused. After a few seconds tick off the clock the audience goes silent as they watch Uncle Pink run over to the DJ table where he picks up some paper, a cellophane tape dispenser, and he asks DJ Pink if he could remove his watch. DJ Pink figures what the hell and he quickly hands his watch to Uncle Pinky. What Uncle Pinky does next is so hilarious that the audience roars so loud with laughter that we can barely hear the music. We watch with total amusement as Uncle Pinky places DJ Pink’s watch into the paper, then he folds the paper like preparing a gift for a birthday party, and then he tapes the paper shut. Uncle Pinky is so proud that he was able to prepare the “gift” within the one minute allowed that he stands there holding it up for the audience to see. The crowd stands up and they are giving Uncle Pinky a standing ovation for his performance while they are laughing at the same time. DJ Pink walks up to Uncle Pinky.

DJ PINK:  Pinky what in the hell did you just do? Didn’t you understand that you were supposed to do a RAP skit within the one minute time?

UNCLE PINKY:  What are you talking about? I wrapped your watch up in the paper and taped it shut within the one minute time. I did do a WRAP skit.

DJ PINK:  I meant Rap like the style of music called Rap. It is R-A-P not W-R-A-P like wrapping a gift.

UNCLE PINKY:  Ohhhhh. I didn’t realize that. Now I really feel stupid and clueless.

DJ PINK:  Don’t feel sorry old man. Although you didn’t perform Rap music your wrap of my watch actually got the best reaction from the audience we’ve have in months. Thanks for being a good sport and joining me on stage. To Management of the Mighty Club the drinks and meals are on me for Uncle Pinky and his group for the rest of tonight.

DJ Pink gives Uncle Pinky a hug and then the two turn toward the audience and take a bow before Uncle Pinky steps off the stage to return to his table.

JAMES:  Holy shit Uncle! You didn’t even know what you were doing and you wowed the crowd and we ended up with our meals and drinks paid for. Maybe taking a few beatings from Chris Shipman has made you more amusing than even I thought you were.

UNCLE PINKY:  It was nothing James. Actually I just pulled that confused thing on the audience to surprise them. I had it planned the entire time.

JAMES:  Don’t try that bullshit with me Uncle. I know you got caught in the spotlights and you didn’t have a clue what you were doing but you managed to stumble your way through it. By the way due to having Shipman attack you twice do you feel you want to quit being my Manager to attend me at wrestling events?

UNCLE PINKY:  You’re right James. I was trying to cover for my ineptness. But I will admit I had no idea what I was doing and I honestly thought the mention of Rap and Rapping meant to wrap a gift and wrapping paper. You think that being attacked two times by Shipman is gonna scare me away? I am Full-Blooded Sicilian Italian and I will dog Shipman until he’s retired again or destroyed. Next time we meet I will go FBS, Full-Blooded Sicilian, on his ass and he will be the one beat up, cut, and bloody.

The cameraman shows up to air Tuscini’s segment for his match at Climax Control 155. James excuses himself from the table where Sandy and Uncle Pinky are sitting and James and the cameraman take up residence at a table in the back of the club. James orders snacks and drinks so he and the cameraman can enjoy the items while the segment is airing.

JAMES:  Let’s get this out in the open immediately. I was mighty fortunate to get the win over Ryan Keys, Casey Williams, and Chris Shipman at Summer XXXTreme IV. I was mighty fortunate that I was able to eliminate Shipman for the win. I was mighty fortunate that the Demon Monster, although it came out, didn’t totally overtake me. Had that happened then Shipman’s prediction that allowing the Demon Monster to totally take over would cause me to make mistakes and I would lose the match to him. After the match I realized that what Shipman said was true. What happened is after we returned to San Francisco I went to sleep and had a dream. In the dream I was riding in a car, with someone else driving, and traffic stopped suddenly in front of us. The driver of our car hit the brakes but we still had an accident slamming into the back of the car in front of us. Everyone in our car and the other car were okay and not hurt. But when I researched what that dream meant it woke me up.

Since the food and drinks are on DJ Pink James calls the server over to order some snacks and drinks for himself and the cameraman.

JAMES:  The interpretation of that dream of being involved in an accident means it is a symbol of your emotional state. You have to ask yourself if you are “driving” yourself too hard. Maybe you need to slow down and regain control before you hit a disaster. It is time to rethink and replan your course of action to set yourself on a better path. When I read that I realized that Shipman’s comments hit home. I had to get the Demon Monster under control to where I can release it without it completely taking over. I had another visit with my family physician Doctor Kim. He strongly advised me to return to my meditation routine to keep control of myself and the Demon Monster. He also told me to keep up with the Martial Arts as it teaches you discipline and focus.

Tuscini stops his conversation so the two of them can partake of the snacks and drinks. When they are done James continues.

JAMES:  On Sunday, August 14, 2016, I defend my Roulette Championship against Travis Nathanial Andrews, or TNA as he likes to be called, and I know I’m in for a tough match. For those who may not know the first loss I took in Sin City Wrestling was on Sunday, March 20, 2016, at Climax Control 143. The loss came at the hands of Travis. What happened is that as we were flying around the ring TNA didn’t see the Referee and he ran into them and knocked them out. Being a good sport I tried to assist the Referee when Steve Ramone interfered in the match and knocked me out. The Referee was unconscious so they didn’t know what happened. That allowed TNA to get a pinfall win on me because after TNA jumped on top of me our Referee regained conscious and made the pinfall count.

Tuscini and the cameraman finish off the food and drinks and the server takes the dishes and rushes off to more goodies for them.

JAMES:  Travis I don’t blame you for what happened in that match. Running into the Referee was not a deliberate act on his part and I know you had nothing to do with Ramone interfering in our match.  What you did do, however, was to capitalize on the situation at hand and you got the win. Due to how that match ended I’ve wanted to have another match against you and this Sunday I get my wish. This way I can prove, once and for all, that I’m the superior wrestler and without interference by Ramone I would have won our previous match. Travis I’m not gonna take you lightly. Without a doubt you are one of the top wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. You are a very good wrestler and you are capable of defeating anyone on the Roster. I come into our match knowing that if I have just a split-second of distraction that you will take advantage of it. It is as simple as that. It only takes a split-second to go from reigning Champion to former Champion. I simply cannot allow that to happen.

James pauses when the server returns with more food and drinks. He and the cameraman partake of the items again. After a short pause James continues with his comments.

JAMES:  As you heard from Tommy Knocks he accurately states that my Stock is up again. Before Summer XXXTreme IV my Stock was valued at $100 per share. I believe it is listed as JTDM, for James Tuscini Demon Monster, on most Stock listings. Today my Stock has gone up 10 percent so it is now valued at $110 per share. Had you purchased 10 shares of my Stock before Summer XXXTreme IV you would have spent $1,000 and now you would have $1,100 in value. If you were stupid and didn’t purchase my Stock and now you purchase the same 10 shares you are spending $100 more than you had to. Your loss and my gain.

Tuscini and the cameraman finish off the food and drinks and the server takes the dishes and rushes off to more goodies for them.

JAMES:  The other thing mentioned by Tommy Knocks is that he feels I might be able to set a record for the longest reign as Roulette Champion. Well I have no clue it I will be able to do that or not but I will do my best to eclipse those who went before me. Currently there are three wrestlers who have held the Roulette Title Belt longer than me. J2H held it a bit over 4 months, and Equinox and Goth both held the Title Belt for a day or two over 5 months. In order for me to eclipse J2H, which is a major accomplishment if I could do it, I would have to remain Roulette Champion until the end of the first week in September. If I manage to reach that milestone then I would have to remain as Roulette Champion until the end of the first week of October to surpass Equinox and Goth. Will that happen? Hell I don’t know. I’m not able to see into the future. Let’s all take a deep breath, watch me wrestle and defend the Roulette Title Belt, and see how it ends up when my Title reign is over.

James Tuscini stands up from the table and he motions for the cameraman to follow him back to the table where Uncle Pinky and Sandy Erwin are located.

Hey you two we will be leaving shortly. Let me finish up my comments and then we will go home. Travis I know you are a wild card and that you are capable of amazing things. I’ve also noticed you are like Ryan Keys in that you are up one week and down the next. Up and down like an elevator. The question everyone is asking is if you are gonna be up or down for our match this Sunday? Will you bring your “A” Game and walk away as the Roulette Champion or will you hold back? I know what I’m gonna do in our match and that is to give everything I’ve got. If you bring everything you’ve got and you win I will be the first person in the arena to congratulate you on doing something nobody else has yet accomplished. However if I win I hope you will be man enough to congratulate me on holding on to the Roulette Title and moving one day closer to becoming the longest-reigning Roulette Champion in Sin City Wrestling history.

James thanks the cameraman for his time to air his segment. James, Sandy, and Uncle Pinky walk out of the Mighty Club and hail a taxi to take them back to the home of Uncle Pinky and James. The cameraman keeps focused on the three until they enter the taxi and the taxi drives off and then he calls into the Network and they cut to a commercial break.