Author Topic: Taken Lightly  (Read 267 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Taken Lightly
« on: July 05, 2016, 07:54:36 AM »
 I TOOK MY PREVIOUS OPPONENT LIGHTLY BUT THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

NARRATOR:  James Tuscini lost the match against Despayre at Climax Control 152 on Sunday, July 3, 2016, in Lake Tahoe, Nevada. What happened? How did it happen? I could sit here and speculate for hours but it would only be my best guess. So I turn you over to the one person who is able to give you the reasons as he was there. Ladies and gentlemen I turn you over to James Tuscini.

The scene switches to that of James Tuscini in a Gym in Reno, Nevada, where he is seen in the wrestling ring with a sparring partner. The sparring partner is trying very hard to defeat James but he is having little success. We watch as Tuscini works over the arm and shoulder of his opponent and then he lifts him up in the Mafia Hit Flying Hammer Lock maneuver. His sparring partner quickly submits and James releases the hold dropping the opponent hard to the mat. Tuscini exits the ring and towels off and then he takes a seat on a chair to talk to us.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I lost to Despayre on Sunday, July 3, 2016, at Climax Control 152. What happened you ask? I lost because I took Despayre lightly and it cost me the match. What’s that? You didn’t expect me to be honest and tell you it was my fault I lost? I tell the truth about why I won or lost a match. I’m not like Steve Ramone, Casey Williams, or Chris Shipman, who cannot tell you why they lost a match except to claim they were cheated out of the win by their opponent.

James pauses to take a drink of water.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I could sit here before you and claim that I lost the match because someone caused a distraction at ringside. I could claim that I lost the match because Chris Shipman or Steve Ramone attempted interference during the match. I could even try to claim that I was so concerned about the recovery of Uncle Pinky that my mind wasn’t into the match. But I won’t do that because I’m not a liar. None of those things happened. I was simply over-confident and I took Despayre lightly and it cost me the match.

Tuscini towels off until he is dry, he takes another drink of water, and then he stands up and places one foot up on the chair while leaning on his leg.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Here’s what happened. I knew the history of his title reigns in Sin City Wrestling. I knew of his match with J2H and that since J2H won the Heavyweight Championship his toughest opponent to date has been Despayre. I simply didn’t take Despayre seriously. I am 9 inches taller and 100 pounds heavier, and with the previous head injury against J2H, I figured it would be easy to take him out and walk away with a win. What I did was the same thing Big Show did against Rey Mysterio in WWE. You all remember that match right? Big Show is, without a doubt, one of the biggest men in wrestling. Rey Mysterio was, without a doubt, was one of the smallest men in wrestling. When that match was booked I knew Big Show was gonna totally destroy Rey but I was wrong. Good thing I didn’t bet on that match. Big show took Mysterio lightly. He was over-confident and made mistakes and Rey Mysterio took advantage of those mistakes and walked away the winner. That, my friends, is exactly what happened to me against Despayre. Congrats on your win. I wish you the best when you face off against J2H for the Heavyweight Championship at Summer XXXtreme IV.

James excuses himself for a moment as he makes a call which he puts on speaker so everyone knows who he is talking to and what is being said so nobody can make stuff up about him.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Hi, Uncle, how are you doing?

UNCLE PINKY:  I’m recovering faster than I expected. Nothing that some relaxation and a few shots of Jack Daniels can’t resolve eh? I’m feeling pretty good right now so maybe I will join you in Reno to be in your corner for your Roulette Championship match against Ryan Keys.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Sounds like the Jack Daniels is doing the talking Uncle. You are not at 100 percent yet so you will remain home until the first card in August. I will be fine as I have Dmitri on my side and he will be watching my match against Ryan Keys and if someone tries to interfere he will take care of them.

UNCLE PINKY:  I saw that attack you and Casey Williams made on Chris Shipman. Oh man did I love seeing Shipman receive a beat down after what he did to me. Wish I was there to participate. By the way I find it odd that you and Casey worked together in that beat down on Shipman. What’s up with that?

JAMES TUSCINI:  Nothing is going on Uncle. Just a matter of coincidence. I rushed in to attack Shipman from one direction and Casey came rushing in from the other direction. We both attacked Shipman for what he had done to us and it just happened that for a few moments we felt that beating down Shipman was more enjoyable than feuding between ourselves. After Chris was taken care of we departed in our own direction and haven’t spoken to each other since. I have no desire to team up with Casey Williams as I’m teamed with Dmitri. But you see there is a match between Dmitri and Casey Williams this Sunday. Dmitri will get revenge against Casey for doing the dirty work for J2H. That will send J2H a message that Dmitri is serious about challenging him for the Heavyweight Title. I have to get into my segment to talk about Ryan Keys so I will talk with you another time. Keep healing and I look forward to your return to my corner.

James ends the call and then he reaches into his gym bag and he pulls out clothing he puts on over his wrestling trunks. After he is dressed he sits down on the chair to discuss his upcoming Roulette Title defense match against Ryan Keys.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Ryan I wish to congratulate you on a pinfall win over Chris Shipman. Not many people can lay claim to that accomplishment. I see we have a similar situation for Climax Control 153 that I had against Despayre in Climax Control 152. This time instead of a 9 inch height advantage and 100 pounds weight advantage, in our match I have a 5 inch height advantage and 80 pounds weight advantage over you. Now, Keys, if you honestly believe I’m going to make the same mistake I did against Despayre, which was taking him lightly, you are sadly mistaken. I’m not taking you lightly at all. Although your wrestling has been up and down since you arrived in Sin City Wrestling I have taken notice that when you are on you are on and you can do amazing things such as pinning Shipman for a win. I believe Shipman took you lightly and as I already stated I’m not taking you lightly.

James walks over to the side of the wrestling ring where he was recently involved in a sparring match.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I’m a fair person Ryan so I feel that providing you all the information you need to understand the shitty situation you’ve gotten yourself into with this Roulette Championship match against me is the right and honorable thing to do. So I will jump right in and inform you what is happening and what you can expect.

ITEM NUMBER ONE:  I have been keeping the Demon Monster inside of me in check, under control, through the use of Martial Arts and meditation. It has worked since I started the routine several months ago. But since the numerous vicious attacks by Ramone and Shipman, my recent loss to Despayre, and now facing you, I have gone off the Martial Arts and meditation routine. I plan on allowing the Demon Monster to reside inside of me and if it wants to come out and take control of me to cause me to destroy opponents then so be it. However, Ryan, I plan on remaining in control just enough to not allow the Demon Monster to go overboard and cause me a loss by Disqualification. I will, though, allow the Demon Monster to take over and my opponent will have only two options. Either they submit to a pinfall or submission hold or they run out of the ring and run away so that I win by Count Out.

ITEM NUMBER TWO:  Even though my mother is full-blooded Sicilian Italian she couldn’t cook with a damn but I assure you she could kick ass with the best of them. If anyone got out of hand mother could slap them in the face with just a look from across the room. And if anyone in the family questioned why she asked us to do something she would reply BECAUSE I SAID SO THAT’S WHY! Damn sure we didn’t argue with that or we got a Sicilian backhand across the mouth. So why do I confidently state that I’m going to defeat you? BECAUSE I SAID SO THAT’S WHY!

ITEM NUMBER THREE:  Ryan I know you will smart talk me when you get in front of the camera this week. I know you will say some nasty things and try to intimidate me. You should be aware, by now, that nobody and nothing intimidates me. So here is my warning to you. If you smart talk and insult me I will shove my foot so far up your ass that you will be biting my toenails.

ITEM NUMBER FOUR:  I’m sure you’re familiar with the opening of the Bugs Bunny Show. You can still see the classic cartoons if you go to Boomerang TV. The opening song for most of those classic Bugs Bunny shows was THIS IS IT - OVERTURE.  For your benefit here are the lyrics:

Overture, curtains, lights,
This is it, the night of nights
No more rehearsing and nursing a part
We know every part by heart

Overture, curtains, lights
This is it, you'll hit the heights
And oh what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it

Tonight what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it

JAMES TUSCNI:  This is it Ryan. Sunday will be the night of nights we both have been waiting for. This is the night that you hope, you beg, you pray, you pay the Voodoo Lady to put a curse on me, that you will win the match. But all of that crap is worthless as nothing can help you defeat me. As the lyrics in the opening to the Bugs Bunny shot states ON WITH THE SHOW THIS IS IT and this will be my night to shine and your night to slither away whimpering and licking your wounds. Simply put Ryan it is GAME ON! Bring it on and let’s do this!

James steps away from the wrestling ring and he heads for the door to exit the Gym. He stops at the door and before opening it he explains a few final items.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Ryan you are going to get beat down on Sunday night. I will not give you an inch in our match. Let’s put it in an analogy you might understand. In this match you are the Chihuahua and I am the Rottweiler. A little 6 pound Chihuahua is not gonna last long in a fight against a Rottweiler. I have two graphics prepared for you so that you can get a visual representation of what I have planned for you. Could the people at the Network please put up the first graphic?

The Network puts up the first graphic and we see that it is a photograph of a rather good looking Chihuahua.

\'user

JAMES TUSCINI:  This is a photo of a Chihuahua and it represents you Ryan. It represents you as the smaller dog in the fight. It represents you as a good looking little dog. But I will show you what you are going to look like once I get done beating you down. Could the Network please put up the next graphic?

\'user

We see a photo of a Chihuahua who has a screwed up jaw and his eyes are so bugged out they are ready to pop out of his head.

JAMES TUSCINI:  That’s you after our dog fight Ryan. Yeah I plan on watching you come into our match all cute and cuddly and I will make you leave the match so beat up that even your mother wouldn’t recognize you. Think I’m kidding? Then keep laughing until you step into the ring with me this Sunday evening. Your ass is mine! There is no more Mister Nice Guy with James Tuscini!

James reaches out and turns the knob on the door and he exits the gym. As soon as the door closes the cameraman informs the Network and the Network switches over to a commercial break.