Author Topic: Back On The Grind  (Read 237 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Back On The Grind
« on: January 29, 2016, 11:49:40 PM »
 Wow…

I am simply stunned to be honest. When I lost to Alexis Edwards I thought my path to getting another crack would have been over. I thought that I would have to find myself working all the way back up again but as I found out that certainly isn’t the case, and it won’t be long before six women all walk into a match with the intention to pull out as the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship.

Truly it is an honour to be in that position and I just knew the moment I had that match with Alexis I was destined for greatness in this company. I knew that one day I would have the chance to prove my worth to all of the SCW fan base, and I am officially going on the record to let everyone know that through hell or highwater. I will indeed be your Roulette Champion.

There’s no ifs, no ands, and definitely no buts about that statement. I mean let’s face it when I first entered the wrestling world it was as a hardcore warrior. It was as being a woman who didn’t care how much she had to throw herself into the fray. Whether it was being sent through a flaming table, or being forced to wrestle in cage matches or even a hell in a cell. I never once backed down from the fight. I was the one who always sprung into action, and the funny thing is Roulette Championship emphasizes that.

It emphasizes everything that I am about. Expecting the unexpected. Little firecracker right out of a jar so when that match happens and it’s time for all of us to face one another. Rest assured on everything. I will walk out as a champion, and that’s not really a threat. That’s a promise.

But as much as this entire match is a build for that match. One just cannot look that far into the future because the only thing that is of importance is the match that is currently in front of all of us, and right now being able to build some momentum in this six person tag match seems to be crucial. Whichever team wins will obviously have that momentum in their favour and this is all about positioning.

On one side of the coin you have myself, teaming up with the likes of Veronica Taylor and Candy Overton. Truth be told I look at Veronica and I see a woman that is very superficial. A woman who is more concerned with how something or someone looks, and that seems to be the most important thing to her.

In the same token she is also a woman who has held the SCW Bombshells Tag Team Championship so that’s a plus in her favour. Whether she did it by hook or crook that’s another story but she’s a former champion nonetheless, and that’s the part of her I respect. Hopefully she can channel her best in ring ability and showcase that she still has what it takes to be that dominant woman.

To still be talked about just as much as she was when the Mean Girls led the company in holding practically every belt. She has the ability to show people that can still be just as good without the group so that’s what I want from her.

Also on my side you have Candy Overton, and the word lately that comes to my mind is Bitch because that’s honestly how she has been acting as of late. She is so quick to come out with her checklist and she wants attention.

I know she has what it takes to be a good team player. After all she did team up with my sister in law in Cindy Warren. I hope we can get that woman in this match. A woman focused on winning because if I have to put up with nonsense from both women then I’ll just go out there, and win this match my damn self. It honestly doesn’t make me a difference, but I just want it to be a smooth transition.

Because the other side is a team that can pull out the win. They have long time veteran Jessie Salco who is the direct opposite of me. A Metal head. A woman who was apart of a tag team that I enjoyed watching with her and Amy together. Jessie is a multiple time champion and she could be the glue that holds them together.

You have Sammi who is just breaking out of her shell with every single match, and I know more than anyone else she wants to get the momentum in this coming match, and then there’s Traci Patterson who more often than not seems to be on the losing side of things.

But one match could really make the difference here. It could be a case of making it or breaking it, and on this Climax Control six women walk into a match and one team will walk out with the win.

Who is going to be the team that wants to break ahead of the pack? Who wants to show that they are ready for the Roulette Championship match?

Anyway whatever happens, happens. I just need to go out there and focus on me. This is just the small taste of what’s to come. You all ready because I have a feeling on this edition of Climax Control someone is about to get SHIPWRECKED!!!!

From a Few Weeks Ago
Off Camera

Kate walked back into the locker room with a dejected look on her face. She could only sigh as things didn’t go the way that she wanted them to go. Standing in the locker room was none other than her sister in law Cindy. The blonde looked back into the eyes of Kate and wrapped her arms around her as Kate wasn’t taking it well.

Cindy: Oh don’t you look all upset… You know you have nothing to be ashamed of right?

Kate: Actually I think I have a lot to be ashamed of… I didn’t win…

Cindy: Yeah but it’s only one match, plus Alexis is some tough competition. It’s not like you lost to someone bad in your first championship outing in SCW. You put up a good showing. Trust me that will go a long way in your pursuit in that company.

Kate opens her eyes in return as she looks back at Cindy.

Kate: And how do you know?

Cindy: How do I know?! Because you are looking at someone who was giving more championship matches then she deserved. I was thrown at Vargas for the Roulette Championship. I was given countless opportunities at the Roulette Championship. I was thrown into the very first Internet Championship match and let’s not even talk about the opportunities I was given at the Tag Team Championship.

Cindy continues to grin as she looks deeply into the eyes of Kate.

Cindy: The company treated me with nothing but the utmost of disrespect and the funny thing is I was a woman who didn’t really deserve it. There was never signs of any improvement with me. I just went out there to the ring, tried the best I could and quite often found myself on the losing side of things. But there’s you Kate and compared to me you definitely have more heart. Sure you get beaten. You get knocked down but you always find a way to pick yourself back up. So there’s no doubt in my mind you will get quickly back into the fray.

Kate: You mean that?!

Cindy: Of course I mean that… What do you think I would just lie to you? Although I thought your crazy ass would have been in that battle royal. That seems so like you to do something of the sort.

Kate: WHAT?! FOR ONCE I WANTED TO BE FOCUSED ON DOING ONE THING AT A TIME…

Cindy: I know are you sick or something? You were all gung ho about adoption, then trying to fight my battles, than wanting to be your own woman. Girl you constantly are changing your mind on a lot of different issues.

Kate: I guess so.

Cindy: But we all love you for it… Come on get changed so we can get some ice cream or something. Just because I love you so much it can be your treat.

Kate: Oh gee thanks…

Cindy: What? You are the one with a trust fund. Nothing to be ashamed of right?

Kate and Cindy just giggle at one another as we go to elsewhere.

user posted image

user posted image