Author Topic: Hell to Pay  (Read 314 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Hell to Pay
« on: February 16, 2017, 08:55:00 AM »
 Shortly after they returned to tag team action as a team at Climax Control 170, Dying Breed members Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell, with Dax Beckett in their corner, defeated Bad Boys members Giani Di Luca and Mickey Carroll,  are seen entering their hotel room in Santa Barbara, California; where the 172th edition of Climax Control is taking place. Andrew looks forward to getting back the tag team titles against the current reigning champions, Jet City in Kris and Jason Halc, a team who they have never faced before at Climax Control. The duo enter the hotel room, and as Ivan looks to see if where the DVD player hookup is on the TV. Meanwhile, Andrew gets a phone call from a number he doesn’t recognize, and decides to answer it.

Andrew-Hello?

Jared-Hey Andrew, it’s Jared Nathen, do you remember me?

Andrew-Of course I do, we went to elementary school together, damn nice to hear your voice again man.  What have you been up too all these years?

Jared-Acting, been getting a lot of bit part roles lately, but years ago, did a few movies, and am slowly becoming a cult icon, much like Bruce Campbell did with the Evil Dead movies.

Andrew-No shit?  I remember when we were kids, you did a lot of commercials and missed a lot of school for a movie, yet I forget the name of it off the top of my head.

Jared-The movie was called Silent Hill, based off of the N.S. Dolkart novel, and that is actually the movie that is making me a cult icon, as everyone raves about it, and my role as Narky.  I have been watching you in SCW every week since you started there by the way, which is why I am calling.  I wanted to see if you can get me tickets to a show, so we can catch up on old times.

Andrew-Of course bud, I will make sure there are 2 VIP tickets at Will Call for you and a friend.

Jared-Great, I will see you soon.

Andrew hangs up, looks at Ivan with a look of shock on his face, like he couldn’t believe what he heard while Ivan hooks up the DVD player and they put in the first disc of season 1 of the TV show Firefly.

Andrew-You wouldn’t believe who I just got done talking to.

Ivan-Who?

Andrew-Jared Nathan, my first crush as a kid.  He wanted to catch up and watch me compete.

Ivan looks concerned, like Andrew would do something he might regret as they get comfortable.

Andrew-Don’t look at me like that, that was many years ago, and you know I love you with my whole heart.

Ivan-I know, but wouldn’t seeing him again make things uncomfortable for you?

Andrew-Not really,  I mean, he’s an actor and is straight, and would have a lot of his fans flocking him around.

Ivan-I thought the name sounded familiar outside of you talking about him as a kid.  What was that movie he was in when you guys were kids?

Andrew-Silent Hill.  According to him, he’s slowly getting a reputation much like Bruce Campbell has with the Evil Dead movies.  He is starting to become a cult icon.

Ivan-I see.  Anyways, we should get focusing on Jet City and the tag team title match we got coming up.

Andrew-Agreed.

They kiss before calling out the tag team champions Jet City.

Andrew-Jet City, I know you guys have had some personal issues as of late, and Ivan and I have no problems taking those titles from you two and allow you to settle those issues between yourselves.  Unlike you, Ivan and I would never let any issues we may have with each other come between us inside the ring.  We discuss things rationally and don’t bring our personal problems to work, as we know if we aren’t focused, we are bound to make mistakes, which we will not make at Climax Control, and we are willing to do whatever it takes to regain those tag team titles.  Just be prepared to get your asses kicked and to lose those titles. Ivan and I were surprised that our second official match back after our return from our honeymoon is for the tag team titles, but we won’t squander this opportunity, like so many others who you have faced since you won the titles.

Andrew breathes as Ivan speaks.

Ivan-Fellas, know that when you step inside the 6 sided ring on Sunday, that you are going to be in for one hell of a ride.  Andrew and I are a far superior tag team than you guys, and when we regain those tag team titles, we will have proven that we are the superior tag team, and we will make sure that our 2nd reign as champions is a more memorable one than our first reign.  Andrew and I won’t let you guys come between us and our legacy, and there is nothing you guys can do to stop us from fulfilling our destiny, and the reason why we returned to SCW when we did. If you guys are worried about Dax interfering like he did when Andrew and I defeated the Bad Boys 2 weeks ago, don’t worry, he’s not going to, as his job during our match is to keep his eyes open for a possible interference by Bad Boys, so we can have as fair a fight as possible.  We know that this may turn itself into a war, and a war that you two will NOT WIN.

Ivan and Andrew both smile and cackle as Ivan puts in the first Evil Dead movie into the DVD player as the scene fading to black.

Title reigns
N/a