Author Topic: Don't Be Late...  (Read 3032 times)

Offline Kittie

• Prepare to be P*ssy Whipped!
    • View Profile
    • Kittie
Don't Be Late...
« on: October 27, 2011, 10:21:38 PM »
 ”What have you done, Kittie?!?

The chill in the wind whips through Kittie’s long, flowing blonde hair, sending shivers down her spine.  Her face is covered in dirt, with a small trickle of blood coming out of the corner of her mouth as she stares down at her last fallen victim.  Her entire body quivers at the chilling of the eerie voice.  Her heart pumps faster than ever as the tombstones seem to triple in size at the very least.  Her eyes widen in the horror that comes over her.

”What have you done?  You did it again.  You put another one in a burial plot.  You are sooo good at it too, dear.”

Kittie’s posture seems to slowly deteriorate as she hunches over.  Her eyes widen as she gulps.  Her muddy hands slowly clasp her dirt covered black pants, garnering several silver and black chains, with bits of grass stuck in the chains.  Her hands slowly make their way down to her knees as she tries to stop herself from falling into the grave herself.  She looks down in horror, but it is not Raynin that she sees.  Instead, she sees a finely crafted black casket, opened up to show the restful face of a middle aged woman.  The dark sky behind her flashes into a bright, sunny blue sky.  As she falls down to her knees, she leans into the grave, caressing the cheek of the pale blonde woman laying inside.  Her lips quiver, as tears well up in her eyes.

”Momma?”

She gasps a bit, trying to hold back her hysterics as much as possible.  Her tears are stifled only upon the vivid sounds of the birds chirping behind her.  The crisp autumn air has barely shed a leaf from the trees spread out several feet between.  The yellows, the oranges, and the reds mixed with the greens dance in her eyes clad in heavy tears just waiting to trail down her pale cheeks.  She looks next to her where there was once solid ground, but is now an equally sized plot.  This one is not empty either.  She hunches over on all fours, crawling over the first grave to get to the second grave.

She is eager to look inside, however, her pained body causes her movements to seem more reluctant.  She is at the brink of the plot as she slowly moves herself to look down into it.  Her efforts can hardly afford to pay off any longer as she studies the face of a middle aged man.  His face is heavily painted up, and hardly the person she recognized before.  His light brown, almost golden hair shines in the warming light of the sun.

”Papa…”

Her eyes flood over, spilling her tears down her cheek and onto the same style of black casket.  She leans down, giving the corpse a hug that seems to last forever.  Her tears wet his black dress jacket.

”You didn’t do a thing to stop it, you know?  You were right there the whole time it was happening, and you didn’t even make a sound.  You’re a bad BAD girl, Kittie McPherson.  Crazy Kittie, Crazy Kittie, CRAAAAAAZY KITTIE!”

”No.  Stop it!”

”Crazy Kittie watched her parents get hacked up.  I heard she even bathed in their blood.  No!  I heard that he put fish hooks in her eyelids so she couldn’t blink.  She is going to be locked up, poor girl…”

Kittie clinches her fists in the grass, and she shakes her tears away.  In a very child-like manner, she clinches her teeth, and looks around at the many black figures now surrounding her, pointing at her.  Some taunting, others giving their half-assed attempt at throwing out pity.  Each one giving off the same voice, with different comments.

”I bet she and her crazy brother did it together.  They are both just sooo weird.  Can you believe she doesn’t have parents anymore?  They still haven’t caught the guy, but they say he will return next year, right before Halloween…”

Kittie shakes her head from side to side, clinching her ears.  This only drowns out the calming sound of the chirping birds.  It intensifies the voices.

”You’re parents are worm food, squirt.  I bet your mother would be very disappointed to see you like this.  You are all alone now, since your brother got locked up in an insane asylum.  Crazy Kittie, Crazy Kittie, CRAAAAZY KITTIE, CRAAAAAAZY KITTIE! Hahahahahaha…”

”SHUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!”  SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT THE F*** UP!!!”

Kittie holds her ears tightly as she lays down in a fetal position.  She slowly removes her hands, hugging herself with one hand, and sticking her dirty thumb into her mouth as she rolls up even tighter into the fetal position.  Her tears down stop coming as she lays there between the open burial plots of her parents.  Her eyes are closed as she hums a lullaby to herself.

Just then, a dark, shadowed figure stands over her, and it reaches down to place its hands over her ears.  The sounds are drowned out to a simple, dull murmur.  The only sounds she hears are the vibrations traveling through the figures body.

”Everything is going to be alright, Kittie.  Big brother is gonna protect ya…”

The voice is that of a very young boy, despite the tall, dark shadow standing above her.  She whimpers as her breathing slows down.  Her emotions go numb as she lays there, bathing in the sunlight that slowly flickers out like a bad light bulb.  Upon doing so, her eyes flash open with the mess she is.  Her mascara is running down her face to her neck.  No more tears built up as the wind slowly dries those on her cheek.  She isn’t alone, however the shadows are gone.  She hears the bodies stirring in the open plots from Graveyard Match, but none of it seemed important to Kittie.

Even though some of these women were her partners tonight, prior to the final bell ringing, in two very short weeks, even they would be her opponents, with the addition of Angelica.  The thought slowly sinks into her, but just as soon leaves her and sinks into the ground, but far from dead.

A single drop of rain tickles the tip of Kittie’s nose, splitting to dance down it and onto her upper lip.  The sky lights up once more, however, it doesn’t shine with it’s previous luster, but more of a dark, grey overcast kind of glow.  The raindrops dance around Kittie as she lay there, not flinching at the drops the hit her face.  Their gentle pitter patter collect in the dirt, causing little buttons to form all around her.  The pink skull on her shirt is smacked in the face by bigger pelts of rain, matting her shirt down to her body in a tight form.  A single large drop smacks her right in the eye, causing it to blink finally.

A sort of silent calling beckons her.  She slowly rolls over onto all fours once again.  Upon doing so, she notices the two prior graves are gone, and now, a new hole in the earth has broken open just a few feet away.  As she crawls, there is an invisible mesh wall that seems to slow her down.  Once she emerges from the other side of it after a mild struggle, and a loud popping noise, she is clad in a black ruffled mini skirt, torn fishnet stockings, and a black corset strapped around her abdomen and check, with the straps wide, and her arms covered almost to the shoulder in black and white striped arm socks.  Over her face is a black veil, neatly pinned into her hair.

Free from the struggle, she slowly rises to her feet to approach the opening.  As she does, she slowly turns around in a circle to see the many shadow figures gathered around.  They all stare accusingly at her, except for one face.  A face with man with eyes that are just as empty, just as saddened, and just as clueless as her own.  She gravitates toward the figure that slowly takes the place of Spike Staggs.  He says nothing to her, but his sorrowful stare lets her know that she is not alone, with just one single flash of a glance.

Instead of approaching him, she looks down to see a large coffin, just barely big enough for the 7’4” mammoth of a man that rests inside.  She takes notice of his make up, his heavy black guyliner, his hair in neat, even, blonde tipped spikes.  His eyes closed in a peaceful manner gives her some rest, but she feels her eyes welling up once more.  She can hide her teary eyes behind her veil, but her light pink lips curl into a sort of frown as they slowly quiver.

”It shouldn’t have been him.  He didn’t deserve to go now, not this way.”

”It all started when she came around, bitch...  It’s her fault.  She went from brother to brother, like a filthy little tramp.  That’s Crazy Kittie for ya.”

Kittie looks over at the whispering figures, but her eyes instantly go back to Spike as he gently signals for her attention.  He glares at the figures, and shakes his head slowly, as a warning.  His eyes then lower once more in his own grieving.

Kittie slowly stretches out her hand to touch the face of her deceased boyfriend, until a demon-like hand reaches up, and grabs her by the throat.  None of the people around seem to notice, but the figure chokes her, making her eyes pop out underneath her veil, which is blown back by a single gust of wind.  She uses both hands to grasp around the single black talon, trying to pull it away, but the talon lifts her from the ground, and reaches over, carrying her to another spot in the ground where a round opening begins to form.  It holds her above it, her black and white checker pattern slip on shoes dangling above the dark opening.  A sinister chuckle is heard as she is released into the hole.

She screams as she falls down into the hole, that’s much deeper than she could have imagined.  She looks up to see Spike waving goodbye to her slowly, and with little alarm on his face before he slowly disappears along with any sign of the opening at all.  Swirling around her are various clocks, some quickly ticking forward, others flying backward, but each of them follow her down through the hole.  She grabs at the edges, but her knuckles simply break free with large clumps of dirt.

The force of falling slowly lifts her skirt off, as well as her corset and shirt, revealing an all black pin up girl style undergarment.  She bashfully wraps her arms around herself to cover it up, until she sees a dress dangling beneath her.  A black and pink, old fashioned dress, with the bottom bellowing out.  She lifts her arms up above her as she falls into it, and the bottom helps to slow her fall as it umbrellas outward.  She slowly spins around, watching as the faces surround her, but they are not faces at all.

”Where are you taking me?”

She shouts in confusion at a black rose the size of her head.  The black rose slowly blooms to show off a face, angelic in its appearance.  Those eyes shine like a thousand stars as her raven tresses bob slowly in the wind.  The voice sings to her the sweetest of lullabies as its motherly eyes gaze upon her.  Behind the voice of this siren, comes another voice.

[colr=red]”Come now, Kittie.  You don’t want to be late to your party.  She would be so upset if you were late…  Bye Kittie!”[/color]

Kittie’s eyes contort into a very puzzled state as she lets go of the stem with a gentle prick.  Her shimmering black shoes gently touch the icy ground, and she slides around before abruptly landing on her bottom.

”What?  What party?  What are you talking about, why am I here, I know who you are, but…”

Kittie looks up, but only sees a black and white checkered ceiling above her.  All around her is black and white checkers, glazed in ice.  She struggles to get to her feet, after several attempts, she is successful.  Her movements are graceful in their presentation as she slides around almost effortlessly toward a wall presenting a door.  However, as she approaches it, the wall and door seem further and further away.  She moves faster and faster, trying to catch it.  Upon moving, she doesn’t notice a bump on the floor and sends her crashing into the ground, sliding as the black ruffles of her dress slide up on her, showing off her black and pink striped stockings, before she slowly bumps her head on the door.  She unclenches her eyes at the impact which is far less dramatic than she had imagined.

She blinks, rubbing her head in anticipation for a world of pain, thinking that she must have hit her head harder than she actually did on account of the door being one third the size it was when she first saw it.  She grabs onto the handle, pulling herself up to her feet, just in time for the lights to go completely out.  Standing in the blackness, she calls out.

”Hello?  HELLO?  Where am I?  Could someone tell me what’s going on here?  I feel like I am in some bad Wonderland spoof!”

”This ain’t Wonderland, lady…”

”Who are you?  Please!  Tell me where I am.”

”You.”

The masculine voice leaves her hardly convinced.  She moves her hands along the wall, feeling the outline of the icy double door, and it’s handles.  Locked, of course…  She feels the winds start up again as the door lets off a heavy blue glow.  She steps back, and then looks around her again, noticing the checker pattern once more, but only in the lines provided by the light.

”Excuse me, would you please tell me where I am, and who you are?”

”I’ve already told you.  You…”

”Well that hardly answers either of my questions.  I beg of you, please answer me.  I was told I’m supposed to attend a party, or else ‘She’ will be mad.”

”But, she is already quit mad.  Everyone here is quit mad as it is.  We are inside of you.  I, am you, so you see, I have, in fact, answered both of your question.

”I’ve had just about enough of these fragmented sentences and proper English.  I will have you know, I am quite puzzled by this whole thing.  I’d just won a wrestling match, and then the caskets, Billy, and then I was falling down a hole, being told by a black rose that I am late for a party.  Would you please show yourself, and help me to understand just what in God’s name is going on here.”

With just that, the scraping of a match is heard echoing throughout the room, and a blue flame appears just to the left of Kittie.  She looks over, but sees nothing at her side except for the blue fire.  She grabs at it, running her fingers through it, feeling the tickle as it dances across her hand, but no pain.  As she removes her hand, the fire dances in her palms, putting on a show for her.  One of swans dancing around her head.  She lets out a childish laughter of amusement.

The doves of blue fire disappear once she feels a tap upon her shoulder.  She looks behind her, and with the help of the flames in her palms, she sees nothing.  Just then, she feels another tap, she turns and sees nothing once again.  In a huff, she closes her hand, extinguishing the flames in her palms, and she places her hands on her hips.

”I beg your pardon, but it is quite rude to play games like this.  I demand you show yourself to me right this instant.”

She shakes a scolding finger around in the direction she thinks this person might be.  She is quickly surprised by the appearance of a wide grin, glowing white through the darkness.  Two blue eyes open just above the mouth, and the spark of another blue flame strikes the tip of a cigarette.  The smoke fills Kittie’s face as she bats it away, coughing.

The glow from the door shows the image of a cat behind these glowing features.  Her eyes narrow, making sure she is seeing this correctly, but with everything else going on, why not accept a talking, glowing cat.

”Gotcha Kittie Kat.  That was marvelous fun watching your squirm like that.  I must say, that dress suits you quite well.  Would you like to pet this pussy?”

”Just wonderful, even in this world, I can’t escape your antics, Jamie Kat, is it?  Right then, I’d rather whip it than pet it, honestly… Now, how do I get to this party already?  I don’t want an upset… Um… ‘She’.”

Jamie Kat wraps his tail around Kittie’s form, twirling her in close to him, his wide grin blowing smoke into her face once more.  He eyes her up and down before contracting his eyebrows in approval of what he sees.

”It isn’t a matter of how you get there, really.  You know how to get there.  It is more a matter of when you get there.  See, you are ready, but none of the guests have arrived yet.  Only ‘She’ awaits.  You will be there when you are supposed to be there.”

Kittie squirms around in the uncomfortable embrace of Jamie Kat, and she breaks free, falling on her bottom once again.  With a thud, she gasps loud and obnoxiously.  She slides herself next to the door, and looks up at Jamie Kat.

”I’m already tired of waiting.  I haven’t been to a party in ages, and I’m well overdue.  All I do is wait while others who are far less deserving than I get their chances to shine.  I want my party, and I want it now.”

”All you have to do is find the key, and you can start your journey.  It won’t be an easy path to follow, there will be many wonders, but even more obstacles that stand in your way.  Six obstacles between you and ‘She’, but if you can make it through, then you will be set.  You will find what is rightfully yours.  But, don’t take it from me.  See for yourself…”

In an instant, Jamie Kat’s body twists and contorts into many odd shapes, a duck, a toy dump truck, a rather dingy looking human male ( ></iframe>

She runs her hands across her face as she opens her eyes, anew.  Hovering over her is Jamie Kat, in his black and white striped glory.  He startles her and she scoots away from him in a hurry.

”You’ve done it, girl!  You’ve gotten all of the keys.  Now, you had better move along to your party before ‘She’ gets upset with you!  Run along child, HURRY!”

Kittie looks around as a stained glass door of many blue roses fades into the wall, a wondrous light shining through unlike any other light before.  Its glow is almost heavenly, and it sparkles upon Kittie’s face.  She is quick to approach it as Jamie Kat coaxes her along, wagging his feline tail in excitement.  She places her hand firmly onto the door knob, twisting to find it locked.  She shakes her head in disbelief of her own momentary lapse of memory.  She unclasps her necklace gently from her neck, and dumps the keys into her palms.

She looks over to the script written by each keyhole.  The letters are jumbled up, but Kittie reads them just fine as she quickly delves out which key belongs where.  She finishes just in time to unlatch each surrounding the frame of the door, and she turns the knob once more, causing the door to open up.

Once inside, she looks around at the thousands of people seated around at mini dining table, sipping on tea.  The walkway is trimmed with several roses in a mixture of red, black, blue, silver, white, black and red combination, and shadow roses lined with white streamer.  The bright lights flash along the diamond studded walkway, each diamond capturing just a bit of light as she passes.  Everyone waves to her, blowing kisses, clapping gently in their evening formalwear.  She waves back politely as she walks down toward the grand, six sided stage in front of her.  In the background, she hears “Broken Pieces” by Apocalyptica featuring Lacey Sturm of Flyleaf.

Waiting just short of the stage is a man with spiked black hair, spiked out of the sides of a black top hat, dressed in a patched up black tuxedo, holding a pot of tea in front of him.  His eyes are traced in the blackest of eyeliner, and his diamond blue eyes twinkle from under a twisted up pair of glasses.  Hanging from his eyebrow piercing is a silver chain, linked to a silver pocket watch which he pulls out.  He looks at the time, and taps it as if to tell Kittie that she is almost late, shaking a finger at her while brandishing his devilishly sinister, yet awkwardly handsome smile, before offering her a spot of tea.

Kittie shrugs her shoulders, and then politely nods her head.  The man smiles a sinister smile as he pours the tea into an invisible cup, which he gently hands to Kittie.  She reluctantly reaches out to take it, but the tea merely melts to the floor in front of her.  The dark hatter simply shakes his head in comedic disbelief and gently pushes her toward the steps to her left.  She slowly places her beautiful black shimmering slipper to the first step, bringing up her blue rose gown so she doesn’t trip, in a most graceful presentation.  She steps up two more before entering the grandest stage yet.  She looks over as attendants quickly wrap the posts in white ribbon, three rows.  More attendants pour water over the six posts, and each grows a vine of roses signifying each rose, except blue.  Kittie smiles, but in a display of confusion rather than one of appreciation.

”Making her way to the grand stage, hailing from the real world, it’s the BLUE ROSE of KATASTROPHE!”

Kittie is stunned by the voice, until a large amount of water pours down on her from the strange spout in the ceiling, covering her in water.  As it does, a large blue rose envelopes her entire body, springing her into the air to look down at the many who watch on in amazement.  She flings the water from her hair, shaking it off to give off a look of being dry once again.

”Now, making her way to the grand stage, hailing straight from the temporal lobe, I proudly present to you…‘SHE’!

Kittie looks around, but she doesn’t see anything at first.  That is, until she climbs up onto a higher pedal from the center.  She bends up, and is startled to see a very large, blonde haired woman looking back down at her.  She gasps loudly as she looks up into those deep blue eyes, and she nearly falls from the large rose.  The beast of a woman backs away slowly, showing off a much larger version of Kittie, decked out in a puffed out red dress, her make up done in red and black, and a matching crown to top it off.  She hears a sinister laugh that makes all of the other noises in the background simply fade out in comparison.  She rolls back, kicking her feet at the beast that simply dismisses her with the batting of her sparkling eyelashes.  She continues her sinister laugher as Kittie freezes in an instant fear.  She just watches the entire arena area grow by ten times the size, leaving her to feel as if she were as insignificant as an ant.  She lets out a loud scream, fearing what just might lay ahead for her in this coming battle…

<>+*{Stay tuned for Part II}*+<3
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 10:30:04 PM by Kittie »
>