Author Topic: #TeamSelfish  (Read 475 times)

Offline Kevin Carter

• View Profile
    • Kevin Carter
#TeamSelfish
« on: April 12, 2013, 02:03:43 PM »

\'user

================= ================= ================= ================= ================= =================

Last week at Climax Control things turn quite the interesting turn involving SCW Superstar, Kevin Carter. It was announced early on in the evening that he couldn’t become the SCW Heavyweight Champion based on a count out – which is what happened the week before and as one could imagine Carter wasn’t too pleased about the call. This led to Carter telling Erik Staggs that he better make it right and that he only had one shot at doing so.

Cue later on in the night when Erik handed Kevin Carter a brand new SCW Heavyweight Championship – declaring that Kevin was the REAL SCW Heavyweight Champion. As one could imagine it didn’t go over very well with people but none of that really mattered to the Main Attraction as long as he was looked at and declared champion. The rest of the night went on to be history as everyone expected Ace Baldwin and Kevin Carter to lose the tag titles.

In reality that’s not what happened due to Dudley deciding to screw his partner over and jump ship to Team Erik. Once again somehow someway Carter escaped with his titles and escaped with only one loss added to his name. Well, there’s a good chance that record could come to an end this coming week on Climax Control as it has been announced the Tag Team Champions will take on the SCW Heavyweight Champion & Roulette Champion in the second annual Clash of Champions Tag Team Match.

This is where many questions will begin to arise and will continue to come up until the match actually takes place. People are going to want to know if Kevin and Ace are going to be able to provide a decent challenge to Spike Staggs and Thatcher Rex? Considering the fact the two have barely escaped with wins. People want to know if Spike and Thatcher are going to be a hundred percent ready to defend the honor of Team SCW? Because losing wouldn’t be an option.

All of these questions and more will have their answers come Climax Control. Until then the fans and even the people of SCW were going to have to wait patiently until then. One thing is for sure though regardless of who wins and regardless of what happens in this one match. It was going to be a match that created history for SCW and it would be a match that would go down in history. Be sure to tune into Climax Control this Sunday to see how it all unfolds.

--- --- ---

While everyone within SCW was on the world tour, Kevin Carter opt to fly home after the last event and the reason being? It was his weekend with his six year old daughter and no matter what he was doing. No matter where he was and no matter the situation. He’d stop whatever he was doing to make sure he got that one weekend with her. With that being said, the two of them found themselves on the couch a few hours before Lacey’s bed time and watching one of her all-time favorite Disney movies. It wasn’t too long before the little girl gained her father’s attention.

LACEY CARTER
    -- the princess
    Daddy…

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    Yes princess?

LACEY CARTER
    -- the princess
    How come I can’t come live with you?

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    We’ve had this discussion before baby girl. I can’t have you live with me because I’m never home due to work and you know as well as I know that’s a battle with your mother.

LACEY CARTER
    -- the princess
    But if you loved me and really wanted me here. You’d be home more and you’d fight against mommy.”

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    Well I can tell you’ve been talking and listening to your mother.

On that note he reached over grabbing the remote to the blu ray player and hit pause to the movie. It was at that point his attention was put on his daughter. He wanted to make sure that she understood his reasoning for everything that he was about to explain to her. Not to mention he was pretty much convinced his ex-wife had told her a bunch of lies.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    It isn’t what I don’t want you here. I don’t have a problem fighting for you with your mother. I don’t even have a problem taking off work. I’ve made my money and I could live comfortably for the rest of my life… but the point of me working as much as I do is so that you can eventually have everything you’ve ever wanted – something your mother cannot and will not ever be able to provide for you.

LACEY CARTER
    -- the princess
    But don’t you ever get sick of work? You do the same thing over and over again. No one ever provides a challenge for you.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    You’d think that eventually I would get sick and tired of the same thing. You’d think that I’d eventually get sick of never having a challenge and winning all the time. It happened years ago when you were just a baby. But I’m not at that point just yet and I think it’ll be a while before I do get to that point. At least not until I reach the goal of single handily beating every single person that’s ever existed in SCW.

LACEY CARTER
    -- the princess
    Isn’t that going to be impossible?

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    If there’s anything in life that you learn from me sweetheart is that nothing is ever impossible. As long as you focus and as long as you try anything and everything that you set out to accomplish can be accomplished even if it seems impossible. Because the moment that you agree with other people or the moment you think something is impossible is the moment you’ve let yourself down and I’ll be damned if my daughter is someone that is lumped in with others as far as being a failure goes.

It was no secret that he was going to be one of those father’s that pushed his children to be something great. He had high expectations of them and because of that he wanted to see them succeed. There was nothing wrong with that at all unless it crossed a line it shouldn’t and seeing as he knew where that line was it’d never happen.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    Anything and everything I ever set out to do I’ve done. I became tag champ. I won the going for gold briefcase. I’m technically the SCW Heavyweight Champion. So, obviously it’ll be easy for me to defeat every single person past and present that has competed in that company. It’s just a matter of time.

LACEY CARTER
    -- the princess
    Okay Daddy, I understand.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    Do you really? Because the last thing I want is your mother telling you something that isn’t true. It isn’t that I don’t want you here. It isn’t that I don’t love you. It isn’t anything to do with that. It has everything to do with work, but I know for a fact that once I’m at that point where I have done all that I can and all that I need to do. Once I know that I’m in a position to give you everything you’ve ever wanted. Then I’ll leave work and I’ll fight your mother tooth and nail to have you come live with me.

LACEY CARTER
    -- the princess
    Yay! I love you!

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    Love you too, princess.

With that being said Kevin reached over grabbing the remote a second time and hit play as the two of them went right back to watching their movie. It was these moments in life where he got to enjoy every single second of it and for all the right reasons. It wouldn’t be long though till his attention was pulled into another direction and where his attention would be placed right back on work. For now though the Main Attraction would just focus on what’s important.

--- --- ---

It was a few hours before show time and I stood there in the back in my own personal locker room. I couldn’t help but think of the big match that was coming up. It was once again my time to step up and once again my time to show SCW what I was capable of. With that being said though, I knew that the cameras were there and I knew that people wanted to hear from me. I looked right up at them and wasted no time expressing my views.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    Clash of Champions II – It is a main event match that people have spent their entire week talking about. People can’t wait to see Ace and I get in the ring with Spike and Thatcher. People have so many high expectations of this match. People have formed their own opinions about this match. They seem to think this is going to happen. They seem to think that is going to happen. They all want to see Spike and Thatcher get the ever so needed win for Team SCW…

I shook my head to the side for a second or two. Truth be told I had expected this all along. It wasn’t like I was a fan favorite and it wasn’t like people supported me. it had been me all on my own since day one and it was going to continue to be like that all because I wasn’t going to change who I was for these idiots.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    Well here’s a little bit of a newsflash for you people and it shouldn’t be a shock to you at all, but I don’t care what you want and I damn sure don’t care what you think will or won’t happen. I’ve repeated myself so much since I came to SCW that it’s starting to get on my nerves. Every single one of you don’t seem to understand that I do what I want. I say what I want. I accomplish what I want. Ever since I came to SCW, you’ve all been against me.

Not a single one of you has believed in me. Not a single one of you have believed in me and for what? All because I don’t kiss your asses like Spike and Thatcher? Oh well then, I’ll never be an ass kisser. But the funny part about all of this is the simple fact that no matter how much you doubt me. No matter how much you are against me. No matter how much you tend to root against me. I always find a way to prove you wrong. I always do what you think I can’t do.

You said I couldn’t win the Going For Gold briefcase, and what happened? I defeated four other men to land myself in that spot. You said that I couldn’t defeat the iconic tag team Blood Omen for the Tag Titles, and what happened? That’s right I did it. You all claimed I couldn’t beat Spike Staggs to become the SCW Heavyweight Champion… and regardless of what you thought and regardless of what management says. I went out and did just that.

I had this little smirk featured as I knew every single word that was coming out of my mouth at that very moment was pissing people off. I knew that making them relive the moments in which they were wrong every single time was eating them alive and that’s exactly what I wanted. I wanted to piss them off because I enjoyed it and it got me that much more over as far as being the bad guy that I loved to be.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    So, what in the hell makes you people think that with this match taking place that I won’t be able to do what is deemed impossible once again? Honestly, what makes you think I can’t beat Spike? I’ve already done it. What makes you think that I can’t defeat Thatcher? It isn’t like he’s actually in my league. What makes you think I can’t lead this team to victory once again despite Ace being the shittest tag team partner I have ever had? I’ve done lifted him on my shoulders once before and carried us to a win – a championship win none the less!

But I’m asking the question I already know, I’ve known for quite a while why you people think the way you do. You see you are all stuck in denial. You never thought in a million years someone that has been out of the wrestling business for five years could come right back in and dominate your favorite superstars. None of you believed in a million years someone like me could just take a matter of weeks to become one of the biggest names this company has ever seen and ever produced. It got a little bit worse when I decided to join Team Erik.

It got worse because you people had already seen what I was capable of. You people seen how much of a roll I was on. You people seen me winning matches left and right. You people seen how untouchable and how unstoppable I was that you knew the moment I joined Team Erik and the moment I had Erik backing me up that there was truly no stopping me ever. So now you boo me that much more, you root against me that much more, and you pray to God that much more than something and someone stops me. Well, you can boo me, you can root against me, and you can pray as much as you want. It isn’t going to happen!

I shook my head once again. I stood by everything I said and I made sure that I wasn’t someone that came off as a liar. I went above and beyond to make sure my word was true. This time was going to be no different. Sure, it’d piss people off but again that’ what I wanted and again I didn’t care about their feelings.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    It isn’t a surprise that I don’t give a rats ass about SCW as a whole, and honestly why should I? No one gave a damn about me. No one had high hopes for me. No one praised me for my good work. No one rode my dick like Ward and Underwood ride Spike’s and Thatcher’s. I was disrespected from the day I stepped through those doors, and now people want to be upset that I chose to fight against the company rather than fight for it.

Too damn bad, maybe SCW should have thought about that before they decided to toss me aside and before they decided to treat me as if I was just another superstar on the roster. I don’t care what happens to SCW as long as Team Erik wins. I’m going to enjoy standing behind Erik and sticking it to everyone that’s Team SCW. I’m going to enjoy getting my chance at taking down people like Spike and Thatcher. I’m going to enjoy every minute of being the center of attention.

Much like I’m going to enjoy every single second of being the top guy on Team Erik, and there’s not a single person that can say I’m not. Erik looks at me as everyone else should have looked at me and that’s as a star. He looks at me as if I am the main event which I am. He looks as me as the future of this company which I am. He looks as me as if I’m the guy that’s going to take this company to heights it has never been which is true.

I get treated the way I should have been and that’s exactly why I’m with Team Erik. Had I decided not to join Team Erik then I would have never gotten to where I am. No one would be paying attention to me. No one would respect me and I’d just be someone on the roster that’s floating around like the majority of the roster. Well, good thing I’m a wise business man and went with the best choice for me because now I’m in the driver’s seat. I call the shots and I’m the one that controls my future.

Most people involved with SCW couldn’t say that about themselves. They couldn’t say they called the shots and they couldn’t say they controlled their future. They were just a part of the ‘machine’ so to speak and dealt with things as they came to them. I refused to be one of those people and obviously it was working for me because look at where my career was compared to other people involved with the company.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    Thatcher Rex – I have heard a lot about you more so after you won the SCW Roulette Championship. From what I have heard you are really stepping up and taking a role in this Team Erik versus Team SCW situation. But the question I have for you is why? Why have you decided to stand up for a company that really hasn’t given two shits about you? Why have you chosen to stand up and fight for Ward and Underwood when in reality they couldn’t care less if you worked for SCW or worked somewhere else.

Why are you going to risk your health for a company that hasn’t ever given you anything? And why are you going to allow yourself to get your ass kicked over and over again when this company isn’t going to fight for you? To me it seems kind of pointless but, I guess you have your own reasons for doing what you’re doing. I guess they probably promised you this and that. My guess would be that you are stupid enough to believe Ward and Underwood when it comes to anything they say.

Well, that’s fine Thatcher. You are entitled to that right. You can believe what you want. You can fight for whichever team you want. But just because you have that right doesn’t mean you made the correct choice and it doesn’t mean I’m not going to kick your teeth down your throat. Because the truth of the matter is, if you aren’t bowing before me and telling me how great I am then that just means your against me and if you are against me then that means I’m going to kick your ass.

Trust me though Thatcher, I have been around here long enough to know when someone is in denial and know when someone doesn’t believe a word I say. You’re one of those people. You’ve already got it stuck in your head that you are better than me. I know that you think that I’m full of hot air and that you think you’re going to be the one that just comes along to put me in my place. Well you couldn’t be any more wrong and that’s why I’m going to enjoy every second we’re in the ring with each other.

With your attitude and with your approach that tells me you literally have no respect for me at all. If you don’t respect me then that means I have to go above and beyond. That’s what I plan on doing Thatcher, you see I’m going to beat you so bad that you are forced to vacate that title. I’m going to beat you so bad people are never going to take you seriously again. I’m going to beat you so bad you won’t even have a chance to fight alongside Team SCW. Hell, I’m going to beat you so bad that you are never able to wrestle again. I’m going to do that just because I can, and the best part is you don’t have the ability to stop me.

Was I being a little arrogant and a little egotistical? Of course I was and I had that right. Thatcher wasn’t in my league. I had already faced some of the best the company had to offer and upon doing so. None of them were able to stop me so obviously someone like Thatcher wouldn’t be able too even if he tried really hard.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    Then of course there’s your Spike Staggs – I don’t think it is a surprise that I can’t stand you. I hate everything about you. I hate the way you talk. I hate the way you wrestle. I hate the way these people kiss your ass and I hate all the hype that you get. But more importantly I hate how I got screwed last week for the likes of you. I had a briefcase that said I could cash in whenever I wanted as long as I announced it a week before and that’s what I did.

Then I beat you for that title – because you decided to no show. You decided to get counted out. You decided that some piece of crap independent promotion was more important than SCW. You decided to disrespect this company, disrespect me, and disrespect that championship. Something that I get heat for but it is apparently okay for you to do. None the less though, I won that championship fair and square but what happens? I’m screwed because the ‘rules’ say I can’t win off a count out.

Either way it doesn’t make a difference I won and I should have been handed the championship which is why Erik handed me a championship that recognizes me as the REAL SCW Heavyweight Champion since it’s clear Underwood and Ward are stuck slobbing on your knob Spike and you can enjoy it while you can, because soon enough it’s going to come to an end. It’ll come to an end when these people and when those two specially are forced to see how much better I am compared to you.

You are actually in a match with me, you can’t use the fact that you were out of the country as an excuse. You can’t lie about this and lie about that as to why you couldn’t face me. Nah, it’s official and it’s been booked we’re going to eventually get in the ring with each other. Sure, I have a hunch that you might try and be a bitch about things in a sense that as long as I’m in the ring you’re going to avoid me by making Thatcher face me but I have my own way around that.

You aren’t going to get out of facing me. It doesn’t matter if I have to drag you in that ring or whatever. Fact is I’m going to get you in that ring and the moment I do I’m going to beat the living hell out of you. I’m going to show you that you are nothing compared to me. I’m going to show the SCW world that you aren’t anything special. I’m going to show everyone why you are always going to be below me. Sure, you aren’t going to like it and sure, you’re going to try to prove me wrong.

But ultimately you are going to fail. Ultimately you are going to come to realization that all this time you’ve been overhyped and overrated. You’ll see that when I say something it’s the truth and that I’m not someone that bullshits. It’s going to be a hard pill to swallow. Just ask people like Michael Hickenbotton or CJ Tyler – two men that I ended their careers when I showed them the truth. They didn’t like to swallow the pill but they eventually did and now they are enjoying their time in retirement homes where you will soon be thanks to yours truly.

I think it was pretty obvious that I was no fan of Spike or the way he did business. Course no one saw Spike for what he was other than myself, but by the end of it all I was going to make sure that I exposed him for everything he was and I didn’t care how far I had to go or what I had to do in order to make sure that happened.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    To be quite honest with Ward and Underwood – You two are going to assemble a better team than Spike and Thatcher if you want to see me lose. You’re going to have to send better people after me if you want to see me fail. You’re going to have to give it everything you’ve got if you want me to stop leading Team Erik to the victory that we all deserve. Even then though, it’d be close to impossible to stopping me.

There is a reason that I dominated back in WWER. There is a reason that I am recognized as a Hall of Famer. There is a reason for why I walked right into this company and I have dominated anyone and everyone that I have come across since coming to SCW. There is a reason I’m your tag team champions. A reason for why I won the Going For Gold briefcase and a reason for why I am the REAL SCW Heavyweight Champion… It’s because I’m that damn talented and I always will be! Keep that in the back of your minds that way you aren’t let down when I leave with yet another victory.

There was that ego of mine coming out once again. I wanted SCW to see how hopeless they were against me. I wanted them to see that there was nothing they could do to stop me and that there was nothing they could do to prevent me from taking my spot at the top of the mountain. I was going to be the best thing that came to SCW one way or the other. On that note I had one final message to deliver.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    I have said it a million times before and I’ll say it a million more. It doesn’t matter if you boo me or you cheer me. It doesn’t matter if I’m at the beginning of the show or the end of the show. It doesn’t matter who I face or what kind of match I’m in. Fact still remains as long as I’m on your minds and as long as you’re talking about me. I’m doing my job and my job is to be the Main Event no matter the situation. Just watch and learn folks, because tonight is going to be no different.

For a moment or two I looked at the cameras with that arrogant smirk of mine featured. It was going to be a long night for myself seeing as I knew that every single word I have let escape my mouth would have pissed people off and it was going to cause Spike and Thatcher to step up their game in an attempt to stop me. Though no matter how much they stepped it up and no matter how much they’d attempt to stop me. In the end it wouldn’t be enough and I’d leave with the victory. With that being said the cameras cut out leaving the fans waiting for tonight’s Main Event to see how it all ended.

================= ================= ================= ================= ================= =================