Author Topic: ☆ LOOK INTO THE FUTURE!  (Read 429 times)

Offline Kevin Carter

• View Profile
    • Kevin Carter
☆ LOOK INTO THE FUTURE!
« on: March 29, 2013, 11:26:24 AM »

\'user

Well the stage was set last week at Climax Control that Kevin Carter would cash in his ‘Going For Gold’ briefcase against Spike Staggs for the SCW Heavyweight Championship and that match was set for this coming week. There lies the key though simply due to the fact that Spike isn’t even going to in town let alone the same country to complete at Climax Control due to him having contractual obligations elsewhere. Clearly Kevin Carter with the influence of Erik Staggs are aiming for a low blow here.

Now that brings quite a few questions into play. It states in the contract that Kevin can use his briefcase at any given point on any show for any championship he wants. It is a guaranteed championship match and truth be told there’s no way out of it. However what happens when Spike doesn’t make it to Climax Control? Does that mean that Kevin is the new champion based on a count out or based on the simple fact the champ couldn’t show up and defend the title? That’d be quite the kick in the nuts to Spike Staggs.

Obviously that’s what the Erik and Kevin are going for here. At the same time though what if Spike does happen to make it to the arena on that night when no one expects him too? Does that ruin the game plan of Kevin and Erik? And if he doesn’t make it and somehow Kevin is named the new champion based on the circumstances? Will someone be able to override the decision? Or better yet will Spike get a rematch? All of these questions won’t have answers until this coming week’s Climax Control.

None the less though, what we can confirm this war between Erik’s Army and the Rest of SCW is starting to heat up. It was made clear on day one that Erik along with every single person that stands by him is aiming for success. He is aiming to take control of the entire company and with the army that he has there’s a good chance that could happen. Obviously Mark Ward and the rest of SCW are gunning to make sure that doesn’t happen. All a matter of time now till we find out how it ends.

All week long I had been preparing myself for what was the biggest match of my return to the business. I’d be taking on Spike Staggs for the SCW Heavyweight Championship but there was a catch. It was an easy win because Spike wasn’t going to be at the show let alone in the country. None the less though I had been asked by SCW to film a little something  for their stupid website and being the people pleaser that I am. I’ve decided to do just that.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    Blaze of Glory II – I walked into that match a nobody in SCW. It didn’t matter what I had done in the past. It didn’t matter where I had come from, how much I had accomplished, or anything in between. It was like I was starting at the bottom all over again as a rookie even though I shouldn’t have had to do that.

Well, I wasn’t going to allow that to continue on forever so I went into that match saying that I’d win and saying that the moment I won that briefcase I’d be gunning for Spike Staggs and the SCW Heavyweight Championship that he’s held onto this long. I had a plan from the day I stepped foot into this company and till the day I step out of this company… the plan that hasn’t changed at all.

Not many people walked into this business with a bullet proof plan, but I have and it has been the same plan that has led me to every single championship and main event I have ever been a part of, this time was truly no different. I was going to be the biggest thing that came to SCW and nothing could stop me.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    None of you believed me… at least not until I left that event with the golden briefcase in my hands. That’s when you people had to see me as everything that I was and had to believe that I was everything that I stated I was. That’s when you had no choice but to see and believe that I was the future of SCW.

It might not be something you liked and surely it has been a hard pill to swallow but that’s life. That’s how things go and that’s what you get for doubting me all this time. Now, with that being said though the waiting is over. You people no longer have to wonder WHEN and WHERE I’d be cashing it in because as I stated last week. I’m using this briefcase to take the SCW Heavyweight Championship this week.

I had quite the smile on my face. It had been so long since I held a world title. I truly missed that feeling and knowing that this was a full proof plan. I couldn’t help but smile. It was just a matter of days until the SCW Heavyweight Championship would be in my hands regardless of Spike showing or not.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    But even though I have the right to cash in for any title at any time on any show I’m the one that’s getting heat because I chose to do it this coming week with Spike is supposedly going to be in another country. That’s not my fault. Maybe the guy shouldn’t be holding another world title in another company.

Maybe the guy shouldn’t spread himself out so thin that he can’t be around when it’s time to put up or shut up. Maybe the guy should learn what’s important and what isn’t important. I’m honestly not doing anything that someone else wouldn’t do or even hell Spike himself wouldn’t do. When someone has a title shot of their choice, when they want it, and how they want it.

When you got all the shots and everything is in your favor. You’re going to cash in when you want and that’s all I’m doing. It shouldn’t be a big deal and it shouldn’t be getting the backslash that it is receiving. But then again I think it is because each and every single one of you are mad and don’t want to see me as the SCW Heavyweight Champion.

Surely that was the case and I had known that for a while. I saw what fans thought of me and I knew what they wanted to see me constantly fail. Over and over and over and over again but they never got what they wanted especially when it came to this situation. I always proved the fans wrong and I always got what I wanted in the end.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    That’s exactly what’s going to happen though. I have done talked to Erik and he assured me that if Spike does not show up for our match. It makes no difference where he is or what the reason is. He will no longer be the champion and that the title will belong to me – as it should because I’m the one that has a championship match when I want.

I’m the one that calls the shots. I’m the one that busted my ass to get this briefcase and I don’t deserve to be robbed because some asshole decides that one company, one match, and one title just means a little more than the other. But ya know as much as you people don’t want to see me as champion, as much as you want to ride Spike’s coattails, and as much as you are against the group that stands behind Erik.

You are missing out on what good could come from all of this. I mean seriously think about it for a second. If I go on to beat Spike for the title then you guys will never have to have a champion that can’t be here weekly. You’ll never be disappointed in your favorite superstar and champion choosing to wrestle somewhere rather than right here in SCW.

You will never have to worry about your champion failing because he doesn’t know how to get his priorities straight. On top of that folks you no longer have to suffer through the same boring matches with the same boring people with the same boring gimmicks. Instead you’ll get to see real talent each and every week because that’s what Erik Staggs is all about.

He isn’t afraid to push the envelope and give people a chance that Ward and Co wouldn’t give a chance. Sure Erik and the rest of us have an if you aren’t with us you’re against us kind of attitude. Because we’re sick of people labeling us as the bad guys and labeling us as the ones that are out to kill SCW. We’re just trying to make it better because no one else will.

If you think Ward and the others are the saving grace then you’ve clearly lost your minds. They honest to god don’t care about you anymore than we do. They just want to seem like the good guys. They just want you to think that they care and that they are trying to do what’s best for the company as well as you fans but that isn’t the case. They’ll never admit it though.

I shook my head from side to side. I have been around long enough to know how this kind of thing works. I have been around long enough to know the truth and read between the lines. No one was ‘really’ the good guy in SCW. Certain people just didn’t want a certain person running things. That’s all it was but everyone was out for their own personal agenda. That was the way of the business.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    But that’s fine we are prepared to be all of those things that you people say that we are. We are prepared to be the bad guys. Prepared to hear all the name calling and the bad comments. Prepared to go to war with those that try to stop us from the mission that we are on, but in the end it is a pointless mission on behalf of everyone aside from ourselves. We’re going to be the ones that take over. We’re going to be the ones standing tall. We are going to be the ones that are running things around here before long.

All we have to do is thank Erik for his genius mind, much like I have to thank him for encouraging me on when the right time was to cash in. I went from being the Going For Gold briefcase holder to holding the SCW Tag Team Championships BY myself might I add. That’s within just a few weeks of each other, and now I’m trading this briefcase in to hold the SCW Heavyweight Championship. That’ll be three things that I have done in a matter of weeks. Shit no one has ever done and will never do again.

From there I will dominate the tag team division on my own. I don’t care what teams come after me. I don’t care who forms a team. I don’t care if people get back together as a team. I don’t even care if teams from other companies or teams that existed twenty years ago come after me. One by one I’ll take each team out and remain the best tag team wrestler that’s ever existed in SCW and truth be told it’ll be the same thing in the Heavyweight Championship division.

I’ll take on former champions, former SCW alumni, I’ll take on mid-card champions, mid-carders, jobbers, hell I’ll even take on people from different sports to prove I’m the top Heavyweight Champion in the entire world. It really doesn’t matter who I face in case you haven’t caught on yet. Way I look at it you people come forward or you people line them up. I’ve got no problem knocking them down.

Some might be easy opponents and I won’t have to break a sweat. Some might provide a small challenge but nothing serious. Some might even be hard and force me to dig down deep to come up with a victory. None the less no matter the situation and no matter the opponent I will leave with a victory. I will come off as the best thing to ever exist.

Because honestly that’s what I do. That’s how good I am. That’s how I roll I guess you could say. I did this five years ago in WWER, I dominated then and I’m going to dominate now. No one can or will stop me, try but you’ll fail and I’ll continue to succeed. It is in my blood and it is in my genes. Deal with it folks.

I was without a doubt a person that succeeded. Many times over considering the fact that all the signs were there and everything that I had accomplished stuck out like a sore thumb. Course I never got the recognition or the respect I deserved. It didn’t bother me to be quite honest I knew how good I was and I always took what I wanted anyhow.

KEVIN CARTER
    -- the main attraction
    I’ve set it before and I’ll say it again. It makes no difference where I am on the card or what I’m doing. I am always the Main Attraction. Whether I’m booed or I’m cheered I still put asses in seats. I bring money to this company. Probably the most money it has ever seen and on top of all that I am the most physically gifted professional wrestler that has ever walked through those doors.

That’s exactly why when Climax Control ends. I’m not just going to be the victor. I’m just not going to be known as the man that beat Spike Staggs. But I’ll be standing in the middle of that ring the brand-spanking-new SCW Heavyweight Champion, because that’s just what I do. Don’t believe me? Just watch and see.

With that being said there was nothing else that I felt the need to say. I know that everything I said went in one ear and out the other. I know that everything I said wasn’t something they’d pay attention to. I know everything I said would be ignored by Spike Staggs and all his little followers. It didn’t make a difference though that was the thing. I knew what I was going to do. I knew what was going to go down and that’s all that mattered. It’d be people’s own fault when they ended up looking stupid in the end for not believing in the Main Attraction.