Author Topic: To boldly go where noone has gone before!  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
To boldly go where noone has gone before!
« on: November 04, 2011, 01:11:01 PM »
 Scene 1-Snow storms screwing up plans
The scene shows Casey Williams exiting Logan Airport on route back home in Nashua New Hampshire on Saturday October 29th, 2011 in the late morning.  He gets back home around 12 noon and spends a while hanging out with family.  Around 3:30 pm, he sees that snow is falling at a decent clip.  He then decides to call Laura and lets her know he got home safely.

Casey-“Hi Laura, it is Casey How are you?”

Laura-“Hi Casey, I am good. How are you?”

Casey-“I am good. I got home safely.  It is snowing up a storm here.”

Casey then goes into the kitchen and makes himself a Jack and Coke to drink, and then tells Laura about his last match against Saint Patty.

Casey-“I also wanted to tell you about my last match against Saint Patty, where Wyatt Peterson was the guest referee in a casket match. I defeated Saint Patty, and Wyatt did get involved in the match near the very end, which I knew he would do.  I am the only man to be 2-0 in SCW to this point.  Now Poisoned Power faces the duo of Despayre and Gabriel, collectively known as Sinful Obsession, and they are a dangerous foe that I have some history with at the High Stakes Super Card.  Not only do I face Sinful Obsession, I have a chance to get the World Heavyweight Championship if I keep up my hard work and dedication to the company.”

Laura-“That is fascinating.  I hope you are successful in your match against those guys, and hope you can get that title as soon as you can.”

As soon as she says this, the power cuts out on Casey’s end and they get disconnected. 60 hours pass by before Casey gets power back in his apartment. During that time, Casey cleans out the fridge and freezer of what stuff he had in it, keeping only the bottles of water he had in there. He then calls Laura back to explain to her what happened.

Casey-“Laura, I am so sorry about the other day.  The snow storm cut the power to the apartment.”

Laura-“It is ok, Casey.  I knew something happened because you would never hang up on me like that without a good reason.”

Casey-“I know, I just wanted to apologize anyways. I felt so bad about it.”

After Casey says this, he is on route to Logan Airport to go back to Las Vegas for the High Stakes Super Card show.

Casey-“I had to visit family seeing as I don’t know when I will be able to get back to see them again because of the wrestling thing.”

Laura-“I know.  I am sure they would rather you be successful and keep your job than to risk it because you wanted to be home with them and not work.”

Casey-“I know.  They love watching me have fun doing what I do best and that is kicking people’s asses.”

After Casey says this, he gets on the plane so he has to cut it short with Laura.

Casey-“Laura, I am now boarding the plane, so I will talk to you again soon.”

Laura-“Okay.  Call me when you get to your hotel room.”

Casey-“Will do. Talk to you soon.”

The scene fades to black as the plane takes off.

Scene 2-Showing people who is boss
The scene shows Casey the next morning as he is getting breakfast at the Starbucks near the Mandalay Bay Events Center. He sees the camera, and turns his attention to one of the 2 men from Sinful Obsession, Despayre.

“Despayre, you and Shane can discuss what happened in AWA all you want.  That is old news.  This is a new day with a partner who I am confident in his skills and know what to expect when we team together.  The last time we faced each other, I had a former Universal Champion on my side, a man who liked to play with forks.  I am sure you remember Hank Henry III very well. A few months prior to Sinful Obsession’s arrival to AWA, I had defeated that very man for the International title, and the 2 of us were just thrown together in that tag team match.  I knew I could not trust him because of my defeating him.”

As soon as Casey says this, Casey receives the Strawberry Smoothie and the Mallorca Sweet Bread he ordered.  He then turns his focus back on Despayre some more.

”I do not care whether you remember me or not. I will just kick your ass again because that is what I do best.  I will show that size and power does get more than Shane likes to think.  If Shane doesn’t think size and power matters, I dare him to get inside the ring and find out firsthand what happens when you awaken the sleeping giant. ”

Casey then goes to his car, and goes back to the hotel room and relaxs for a while, and then he shifted his attention from Despayre to the other member of Sinful Obsession, Gabriel.

”Gabriel, you can talk about doing stuff on that lame show Supernatural all you want.  It doesn’t take away the fact that you have to fight Casey Williams and Ryan King at High Stakes.  I will show you how much better I have become in our last encounter.  You think that I am an easy target, don’t you.  I will show you how sadly mistaken you are.  You can focus on Football Manager 2012 as much as you want because when I get finished with you, that is all you will be able to do.  I will break your legs to the point you will no longer be able to wrestle and you can only play that lousy game.”

Casey grabs his gym bag and starts heading to the gym to get a workout in. Then Casey returns his focus on Gabriel.

”I am not impressed by anything you have said, Gabriel.  I noticed you mentioned the other members in the Gauntlet, and even the Bombshells.  They do not matter.  At the end of the day, I will make sure you will not obtain the World Heavyweight Championship.  It is my title to obtain, not yours. I will do anything to get that title, even going through you and Despy.  Hell, I will even go through Angel, Shane, and anybody else who gets in my way to get that title. I stand by the words I said before that there is something missing from you, and that you are not the man I knew.  I never said that it was a good thing or a bad thing.  I was just making an observation.  Despy hasn’t changed as much as you have, that is for damn sure.“

The scene fades to black as Casey enters the gym to begin his workout.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020