Author Topic: Speaking truth  (Read 3131 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Speaking truth
« on: October 28, 2011, 09:01:42 PM »
 Scene 1-Equal Opportunity Ass kickers
The scene shows Casey Williams with Ryan King going to get some food after a long day of scouting the area around Mandalay Bay Events Center which is where their next match against Sinful Obsession will take place. Ryan takes out his pack of Marlboro Reds and his Silver Zippo and lights up a cigarette.

Casey-“Ryan, how do you feel about your tag team partner being 2-0 in SCW, being the only man to do that thus far?”

Ryan-“It is impressive, despite the fact that Saint Patty assisted us in the tag match we had with him and Wyatt Peterson, and then Wyatt helped you against Saint Patty at the last Climax Control.”

They arrive at the Fleur de Lys and get seated. The waitress asks what they would like to drink while they look at the menu. Ryan orders a water and Casey orders a Spiked Golden Pear.

Ryan-“Either way, I know we are going to hurt Sinful Obsession at the supercard, and make sure that we make it through the gauntlet as much as we can.”

Casey-“I certainly hope so. I know both my wins were due to some sketchy behavior by Saint Patty and Wyatt Peterson, but damn it, I am still 2-0 nonetheless. I did say that I win by any means necessary, and those wins prove that.”

As Casey says this, their drinks arrive and they still need time to look through the menu where there are so many good choices on the menu.

Ryan-“Yeah, I guess you are right.  You will do whatever it takes and no matter what opportunity presents itself, I will take advantage of it and make sure we walk away with the win.”

The waitress returns to get Casey's and Ryan's order.  Ryan orders the seared foie gras as his appetizer and the slow roasted Alaskan halibut for his entree. Casey orders the steak tartar as his appetizer and the Peking Duck Breast.

Ryan“I know the pain you have been through to get this feud with the two who are Sinful Obsession.  These guys look like they bring it every time they step into the ring, despite their odd behaviors outside it.  I know we will have our hands full with them, but we welcome that challenge, don’t we Case?”

Casey-“You are damn right Ryan.  I am ready to get some revenge on Gabriel for pinning me the last time we stepped in the ring together.  Despayre needs to stay out of my way too, or he will get another dose of being manhandled by the Freight Train of Pain, Casey Williams.”

As soon as Casey says that, the waitress brings out the appetizers and they ask for a refill on their drinks.

Casey-“We are Equal Opportunity Ass kickers. We do not care whose ass we kick, as long as we are kicking somebodies ass.  Wyatt and Saint Patty felt first hand what it is like to get their asses kicked by Poisoned Power.  Sinful Obsession is next on our list of asses to be kicked.  We can then say that we are the best tag team and demand we get a shot at the tag team titles.”

Ryan-“Your damn right we will. We show no mercy, and will do whatever it takes to win those tag team titles.”

As Ryan gets done saying this and he and Casey finish their appetizers, the waitress brings their second drinks, and take the plates away, then returns with the main course.

Ryan-“We bring our A game every time we get inside the ring, and even though we may not win every battle, we know that we gave it our all.”

The scene fades to black as Casey and Ryan finish their meal, and pay the bill for their meal.

Scene 2-Unfinished business
The scene shows Casey the next morning as he is getting breakfast at The Eggs and I, and orders an orange juice as he looks through the rest of the menu. He sees the camera, and turns his attention to one of the 2 men from Sinful Obsession, Despayre.

“Despayre, you think you can bully me around like I am your whipping boy.  Let’s not forget our past history, shall we.  If you recall, while we were in AWA, I did manhandle you.  I am going to continue my dominance over you, even though we don’t have much history, but at least we do have more history than anyone else in this company.  It was you and Gabriel coming here that got me to come, and to convince Ryan King to join me.  I knew I had a score to settle with Sinful Obsession, and this is the chance we can settle our differences one way or the other. I would love nothing more than to pin you to the mat for the 3 count, and hopefully do good enough to obtain the World Heavyweight Championship. I know I can kick your ass, I have done it once before, and will do it again.”

As soon as Casey says this, the waitress comes back and Casey orders blueberry pancakes, bacon, sausage links, and home fries with a side of wheat toast.  He then turns his focus back on Despayre some more.

”You have seen some of the battles I have been through in my career, and know that I give 110% every time I get inside the ring..I do have one question for you though.  Why do you carry around that damn teddy bear named Angel?  You remind me of Al Snow when he walked around that mannequin head, which ironically, he called it Head.  At least that Al Snow carried around something that wasn’t childish. I have noticed something with you Despayre.  Whenever you are teaming with Gabriel, the focus of the Sinful Obsession promos are on you and not an even balance between the duo.  That is where Poisoned Power differ.  Ryan and I work together in perfect balance. We showcase what we both have to offer and not let one get too bigheaded. ”

Casey then gets his food and asks for another orange juice, which he had been drinking as he spoke and then he shifted his attention from Despayre to the other member of Sinful Obsession, Gabriel.

”Gabriel, the man I have a score to settle with.  Don’t think I haven’t forgotten what happened in your debut in AWA.  I have not forgotten that you beat me.  I will avenge that loss because I am an angry giant who doesn’t let anything stop me from getting what I want, and that is to become a Tag Team Champion and one day becoming World Heavyweight Champion.  You also mentioned that crazy bastard with the fork, Hank Henry III.  He was not a worthy tag team partner. Ryan King is 1000 times better than Hank Henry III, whom I defeated for my first title reign in AWA months before we faced each other. You talk about wanting me back in AWA to kick my ass again, and yeah, it didn’t happen. "

As Casey says this, the 2nd orange juice arrives.

"Now, 6 months later, it still won’t happen.  You know it, I know it.  I will not allow myself to go 0-2 against a wanna be like you.  You talk about me giving Ryan advice on how to beat Sinful Obsession.  If I had beaten you guys, I would mention how I had done it in the past, but that is not the case.  You claim that Ryan and I have not defined who we are here, yet we are as undefeated as you are.  I admit that my 2 wins weren’t the way I wanted them to be, but at the end of the day, I win by any means necessary, even if it is by low blows or kicks to the head. I see that you are conflicted with either obtaining the World Title or the Tag titles.  Unlike you, Ryan and I have discussed that if one of us gets a shot at the World Title, the other one will be supportive and would want a shot at it, but won’t allow the shot to get between our friendship.”

Casey grabs his bag, pays the hostess, leaves the restaurant and starts heading to the gym to get a workout in.

”You think that you scare me Gabriel.  I will make you feel pain like you have never experienced.  Yeah, you may have beaten me when we were in AWA, but if my memory serves me right, we had one hell of a match.  You know that I will not go down without a fight, and I know you are the same way. I will not let pathetic people like Sinful Obsession stop me from what is rightfully mine.  I know we have had our differences in the past, and will continue to have our differences, but we have some things in common."

Casey arrives at the gym and stands outside his car for a moment.

"We both have tag team partners that are threats in the ring.  We both respect our partners and will not turn on them like we saw with Saint Patty and Wyatt Peterson, both men I have been victorious against in the last month, with one man turning on the other.  I am the only MAN in SCW that is 2-0, and soon I will be 3-0. Something is missing from you Gabriel; you're not the man I knew. You know it, as do I.  I am going to make sure that you get your head kicked in.“

The scene fades to black as Casey enters the gym to begin his workout.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020