Author Topic: The American Dream (A Teddy RP)  (Read 382 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
The American Dream (A Teddy RP)
« on: April 26, 2024, 06:38:27 PM »
Los Angeles, California
Warren- Chavez Home

Life was good. That is the only thought that ran through the mind of Teddy Warren as he stood up in his living room and glared at the bassinet that was beside him that held his five-month old infant girl Marlene. The little girl was trying to move about as Teddy hovered over her and smiled in return. he gently lifted her up and held her against his shoulder.

“Awww are you happy to see daddy my little pumpkin?! Yeah… you love daddy don’t you?! You are daddy’s dream come true. This whole life is everything that I could have ever wanted. I am living the American dream. I have the amazing wife. I have the precious little princess in you. This home is very welcoming and I am happy that you have a big thirteen-year-old sister that can help guide you. This really is the perfect life and I couldn’t have asked for anything else…”

The infant is just smiles as Teddy just rests her gently on him. It isn’t that long until his wife Michelle walks into the living room wearing her pajamas. Almost on cue the baby begins to cry and that’s when Teddy looks at his daughter and laughs.

“You always know when to call for mommy don’t you?! I guess it must be time to eat…”

With that Teddy hands his daughter over to his mother. Michelle takes the baby and proceeds to sit down on the couch. She places a blanket over her as she begins to breast feed the baby. Teddy smiles as he walks over to his wall of accomplishments, most of them coming from SCW. The Mexican-American mother however just feeds her baby as she looks over at her husband.

“You really are an amazing father and a great husband as well. Ever since Marlene was born you have made some sacrifices to make sure that all of our needs were being met. I couldn’t have pictured a better man in my life then you…”

Teddy nods his head with a grin.

“Honestly all of this has gone so fast. I remember when the divorce was finalized with Kate. I didn’t know what I was going to do with myself. I think Dawn saw how depressed I was from the situation, and your sister her wife Melissa saw that all you ever did was spend time working at the zoo. They wanted something for both of us. What was meant to just been a small set-up with siblings trying to ship off their siblings turned out to be something more. Who would have thought that you would have gotten immediately pregnant after us dating for a few weeks, and then catching the bouquet at Dawn’s wedding?!”

Michelle nods her head with a smile as she looks at the little girl.

“It was amazing and to be completely honest I wouldn’t change any of this for the world. Todd Warren… You are my world. You are my sun and Marlene is my moon. Without the both of you my world would have crumbled. I love being a veterinarian. I get enjoyment out of taking care of animals. Sometimes ferocious ones that would scary a common person away… When I met you, I knew there were red flags that people warned me about…”

Michelle takes a deep breath as she continues to share her heart.

“My sister had told me that you had went crazy and tried to steal your best friend’s company from underneath her but luckily Seleana and my sister put a stop to that. There were parts of you that I didn’t want to be near. As we dated however I realized that all of those things that people warned me about was all for show. That wasn’t you at all. I really fell in love. One thing led to another. I got pregnant and of course we ended up married.... I am happy… I am beyond happy, and I can’t wait to see where else life takes off… May I ask you a question?!”

Teddy thinks about it as he looks back at his wife.

“Of course you can ask me any question. I am your husband. I think it defeats the purpose of us being married to one another if we can’t ask each other questions…”

She nods her head taking a long deep breath as she gazes back into his eyes.

“Are you happy?! Like are you happy with how life is going?!”

“Of course I am happy. What type of question is that… Life is way better than I could have ever imagine”?

“The reason why I want to ask you this is because as much as I love being a mother, and I am more than thrilled to be your wife. I was a very independent woman before I was even in this relationship. Working with animals at the zoo as their doctor gives me complete joy. It’s my own fantasy come to life and I am thinking about getting back to the zoo. I have already asked my sisters Marcia and Melissa; they will look after Marlene while I am working at the zoo…”

Teddy raises his eyes in return.

“So why are you telling me this?! You don’t trust in me not being a good father to Marlene, look just because I might get a little freaked out at the sight of a nasty diaper doesn’t mean I can’t handle changing my daughter. Hell I am pretty sure I can manage making formula as well. It all comes with the territory of being a dad…”

Michelle shakes her head as she looks back at her husband.

“It’s not that I don’t trust you. it’s just that I know that there are some dreams of your own that you want…”

“Well since you put it like that, Brayden is planning to sell his GFL football team. I did make a bid for it. Of course I had to borrow some money from the best friend T-Will. It would be cool to bring a football team to Long Island. Who knows maybe you could be my quarterback…”

Michelle shakes her head as she puts Marlene in the bassinet. The baby is sleeping at this point before Michelle slowly walks over to where her husband is standing. She stands beside him as she glances at his wall of accomplishments.

“I wasn’t talking about your football team. I am sure purchasing a team would be cool and seeing all of those pretty women in their little outfits would definitely be a turn on, but honestly I meant your own personal dreams. Every morning you have gotten up and walked over to that wall. You constantly stare at your Roulette, Mixed Tag, and Internet Championship replicas. Whenever you look at them you are just in awestruck. I know you would never admit it but I think deep down you want to complete your journey…”

Teddy shakes his head.

“Look I love wrestling but my life is with you two ladies right now. I want to do what’s best for the two of you. Being a father and a husband who is in the life of his family far outweighs everything else. My father wasn’t there for me. I was dumped off into the foster and it took a while to me to finally have a good family. Now that I have made a family of my own I don’t want to turn my back on what I worked so hard to establish…I will never be the type of man that refuses to man up and be in his family’s life…”

Michelle places her hand on his shoulder as she looks at the accomplishments.

“I am not saying that. Babe you know you are a good man. You are the epitome are what every family dreams of out of a man for the household, but it would be selfish of me to have you constantly sacrifice everything for us, and for you not to pour a little bit into yourself so you can achieve what you want to do. Every day you look at that wall and it’s because I know that deep down you want what is missing. You want to reclaim that glory. You want to be a World Champion. It’s the only thing missing from your wall. Why not go out there and conquer what you never managed to do before…”

Teddy just rolls his eyes as he slowly looks into his wife’s eyes.

“I would love that but I wouldn’t even know where to begin…An opportunity like that doesn’t just come out of thin air Shelly. It would be a long grind and I doubt I really want to pour that much time into working through a ranking system to get that. It’s a long grind and I haven’t really been an active star in such a long time…”

Michelle giggles as she grabs her husband’s hands and looks right into his eyes.

“Remember watching SCW last year and you saw hard your sister Dawn had worked to get through the ranks. She made it to the finals of the Blast from the Past but last at the end of the tourney. I think if you managed to have the same type of run you could have everything you want. All it would take is four matches. Four matches and you would be staring down a World title match…”

Teddy backs away as he turns away from his wife. He looks over at his sleeping child as he ponders everything.

“Shelly it still good but I didn’t even register in time to be in the Blast from the Past. That would be nothing more than a mere pipe dream at this point. Besides how things went for me when I was last in SCW and the way I lost the Mixed Tag Championships in the very first defense I doubt anybody would want me back…”

Michelle waves her finger in front of her husband before she suddenly wraps her arms around him, and gazes right into his eyes.

“That’s what you think. You need to tell me how much you love me because I decided to enter you into the Blast from the Past. It makes no sense for you to just sit around and question about the missed opportunities. If I wish to go back to the zoo you might as well do whatever makes you happy. This is your chance to turn all of the critics and haters into supporters…”

Teddy raises his eyes in return.

“WAIT… YOU GOT ME A SPOT IN THE BFTP?1 WHEN WERE YOU HOPING TO TELL ME THIS?! LIKE THIS IS AMAZING, THIS IS SUPERB. THIS IS SUPERCALIFRAG….”

“Take it easy Mary Poppins… You still have to tell me that I am the best wife in the world…”

Teddy kisses her passionately as the grin just escapes from his lips.

“You are better than the best. I am honestly speechless….”

Michelle hugs him tighter.

“Don’t be speechless. This is something I did because it’s something you deserve. I love you Todd Warren. You might come off one way to others but in my eyes you are my teddy bear. You should never doubt yourself. You somehow managed to win me over and if you could win me I have no doubt in my mind that you could go out there and win that tournament, and eventually become a World Champion. It’s all on you babe but I believe in you and I know Marlene believes in you. Give her a reason to be super proud of her daddy…”

Teddy nods his head as he slowly turns back to his daughter.

“You want me to win this tournament?! You want me to accomplish my dreams… You don’t have to worry about it because I will indeed do that but only if I get what I want… I know I have been asking for you to do something physical…”

“…I know, how do you think Marlene got here?!”

Teddy shakes his head.

“No not that TYPE OF PHYSICAL! What I meant is I just want you to be in my world. If I am going to trot all over the world putting my body on the line to eventually cement myself and move towards a World Championship I want to do it with your help. I want you to be my manager. Not a valet but more so somebody that I can depend on if certain women at ringside want to cheat. I can’t hit a woman but of course you can strike them in my place…”

Michelle thinks about it before she slowly nods her head.

“Deal but only if your support my dream. If I manage you and go through this wrestling training every single place, we visit. Every new country we have to make sure that we stop by and see some of the native animals in their natural habitats. There are a lot of animals on this planet that I have yet to see and this could really go far in me learning about all sorts of life. Just imagine if we could see different species and…”

Teddy smiles.

“Okay, okay Dr. Chavez… No need to nerd out over seeing different animals. Let’s just focus on making sure I get to the top of the mountain. As long as I got you by my side I know that I can accomplish anything. Why don’t we get dressed and drop Marlene off at your sister’s house?! I think it’s time to make some phone calls and go back to the Rose Wrestling Academy… Better yet why don’t we go spend some time in Colorado…”

Teddy has an evil look on his face.

“I think getting you a crash course in learning how to wrestle or should I say “defend” yourself at Hells Gate might do you some good. It might do us both some good. You can learn the dirty side of wrestling instead of realizing that everybody is out here to be a friend… As a matter of fact, I will make the call now…”

With that in mind Teddy begins to smile as he rushes to get his phone. Michelle stands there with her arms crossed as she looks at their baby. The road to accomplishing dreams would be a long one but as long as they both had each other nothing could stop them.

Damn… It has been a while hasn’t it?!

Honestly it feels like it has been too fucking long. I am sorry for the bad word. As a man who has just reached biological fatherhood back in October I know I shouldn’t be coming across saying words such as that one but can I just say from the bottom of my heart that it feels absolutely amazing to be back here in front of you all. What makes it even better is a lot has changed since everybody last saw me. if I can recall correctly last time I was anywhere near a ring I had lost my Mixed Tag Team Championship. It was Kate and I’s last effort to try to solidify ourselves as an amazing married couple.

We worked hard to win the titles from the Black Sheep but just like that our marriage was rocky. We just weren’t working together as much as we should have, and in our very first defense we lost to the Barnharts. It’s crazy to think that I was last on the active roster three years ago. That’s so long ago.

Since that time Kate and I finally went through and gotten our divorce. I had done everything in my power to end her. I tried to gain solo custody of our adopted daughter Juliet and I was just pretty much a dick. I wish that wasn’t the case but I can’t change the past. It took me a while to get back on my feet and I would have never imagined falling in love with a beautiful Mexican-American. I could have never fantasized getting her pregnant and now I have a mini me that is the spitting image of her father. I am just thankful that everything is going as well as it could have possibly have gone.

With all of that in mind I was in the middle of living the American dream.

I have the hot and sexy wife.

I had the adorable child.

My family life is the best that it has ever been, but even though things are better than perfect at home I always felt that there was a piece of me that was missing. It’s that I haven’t found my niche. Through everything and convincing of my wife she helped me come to the reality that my true place is in that of the ring. She has entered me into the Blast of the Past and now I am in position to make every dream of mine come true. I can push towards the end goal and I can work my ass off to eventually challenge for a World Championship.

It sounds like a tough thing to go through but I just need to outlast, outwit, and out wrestle the best four matches of my life and I will get everything that I want. Blast of the Past will be my proving ground and through hell or high water you better believe that I am going to get everything I could have ever imagined. I am going to work my ass off and I am going to EARN it.

All of these are good ideals but it doesn’t mean anything if I can’t get past the first round in this tournament. I will be blunt the moment I heard that Kat Jones was drawn to be my partner I thought that we had this in the bag. I thought it was going to be a foregone conclusion that we were on a one way trip to the finals. After all Kat Jones is an absolute beast. She can definitely handle her share of stuff from whatever the bombshells might try to throw at her.

She happens to be one of the best friends of my best female friend in Crystal Zdunich but more importantly than that she is the little sister of Kimberly Pain who my little sister Dawn has decided to train under at Hell’s Gate. If this wasn’t a match made in heaven, or in this case hell I would say I couldn’t have it any better. Kat has torn through the competition ever since she made her return and as great as I am sure Luna can be. After all Luna is a threat who beat my best female friend for the Roulette Championship has already begin to cement herself as a tough competitor.

I am not afraid of what Luna brings to the table because I know Kat is going to put all of that to rest. What this is going to come down to is what is going to happen when I get in the ring and lock up with Sean Parker. How’s it going Sean?!

I don’t believe we have really met one another and even if you wish to take the time to research all of the stuff that you can find about me through the SCW video library let me just bluntly come out and tell you who I am. My name is Todd Warren. I am passionate, I have a purpose, and I know what it means to persevere.

My entrance into the wrestling world has always been on the thought that I was nothing more than a little Bitch. I was a Bitch because I decided to take my wife’s surname whether it was Steele and now Chavez. I am also the man who could be called flamboyant. Who crossed dressed on SCW television, which pissed on himself when J2H appeared. I was also voted most hated of the year for one year.

This might seem silly to you or make me out to be a clown but in my eyes I would like to think myself as a showman and I just love to pour every single bit of myself into my craft. I love this sport and I would do anything to give myself to it.

In the same token I have been a Mixed Tag Team Champion, I have been a Roulette Champion, and even an Internet Champion. I have been in the ring with people like Fenris, people like Austin James Mercer, hell I beat Senor Vinnie to win a title, and went to war with J2H. I have done everything I possibly could do but something eludes me.

I want to be a World Champion…

I want to be a Grand Slam Champion…

I want to be a Hall of Famer…

How I get to claiming what I want is by winning this tournament and winning the title so that I could knock two things off of that list and position myself for the third. That’s who I am Sean. If you are expecting that same old Teddy from three years ago to walk into that ring you are mistaken! I have grown and I ready to do whatever I have to do in order to get what I want.

I know you wish to make a name of yourself, I bet you just want to beat me so you can sling shot past others on this roster. It sounds good and truthfully I would support you on any other occasion. I am not going to allow you to get what at my expense. This is when I step up and show to Kat Jones as well as others that you can trust in me and I will have her back.

I won’t allow you to think you have what it takes to beat me and advance in this tournament. I want it more and I am going to showcase why I want it that badly.

Looking at you Sean I see a talent who has definitely had his share of accomplishments. You are exactly one month older than my little sister and I have nine years on her. In your time of wrestling you have become a World Champion.

You have managed to dominate the scene in Zion becoming their Endurance Champion and being a Break Out star. You have torn things up over in XWF and the more I research you I have to accept the fact that you have practically been a champion everywhere you have gone. I can’t really say the same thing. Everywhere outside of SCW I have only ever been considered a joke.

I am sure you will find that I have racked up more losses than I would like to have on my namesake. It isn’t good and I haven’t had quite the prolific career that you have. However it isn’t anything to be sad about because the one thing that I do have is the fact that I haven’t worked my ass off as hard as I have done within SCW.

I am sure that on a day where I wish to phone it in or not give a crap that you would pick me a part.

However this is that Todd Warren that when he is fully committed to something and he pours every single bit of himself into that ring he becomes unbeatable. I don’t give a damn who you are. Nobody could stand a chance if that Teddy shows up. That is the Teddy that I had always wished that would come face to face against Fenris but that version of me was always too much a chicken. It’s also the same version of me that should have been there to face J2H but I crumbled under the pressure.

I am tired of being that same old let down and that’s why after not being in this company but three long years that I plan to unleash all of my frustrations into this match. My journey to the top will not end against a man who is signing up to be in a tournament just to potentially be a one-time showing because he had nothing else to do and thought the chance to maybe fight towards a title shot would be cool.

No..

As much as I do want that title shot and that’s everything that I am about…

This feels so much different for me!

This is about reclaiming what was lost. This is about showing everybody that there is nothing wrong with taking three years away from a company minus one occasional bftp appearance to showcase that you are still as passionate about the place. In those three years I had to figure out things about myself. I had to evolve from being that abuser that I was to Kate.

I had to grow as man, and I had to become a father…

Now that I have found Michelle I know I have to do better. I can’t be that same old pompous prick anymore, although sometimes it’s hard to not dwell into the urge of telling people exactly how I feel.

No… I can’t revert because I have a little six month old daughter that is one day going to look back to see how her father had conducted himself. I need to be a role model to her. I need to show her that sometimes being denied of something isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes it just means you need to work that much harder to achieve what you want to achieve.

The real valuable lesson that I am looking to my little girl is based on that of walking into a job interview. Perhaps you may get judged in the wrong way. You may not get that job but that doesn’t mean you should walk away with your head down feeling worthless.

Instead you should have the drive and determination to come back stronger and knock the next interview out of the park. One needs to sell themselves to show they really want something.

SCW really knocked me down three years ago. I wasn’t ready. I might have accomplished a lot but the time away has set me up for what’s about to happen now.

So Sean I ask that you bring everything that you. It’s going to take everything inside of you to keep me from advancing in this tournament. With everything beating inside of me I promise to not only beat you but to go through competition week after week until I finally earn the right to fight for the World Championship.

It’s all or nothing and I am locked in to the task at hand. I wish you the best of luck. You certainly will need it but it’s officially Teddy time and I refuse to back down…

user posted image

user posted image