Author Topic: Best Thing On The Internet  (Read 271 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Best Thing On The Internet
« on: October 06, 2017, 10:17:46 PM »
 New York City,
New York Comic Con

It was a long flight back from New Zealand, but finally after not being allowed into an SCW arena Crystal Hilton not only managed to get her job back but she managed to repair her business relationship with Mark Ward, and more importantly than that Crystal had been put into a position where she could win a chance at the Internet Championship. The only thing she had left to do was deliver on that opportunity. Crystal had flown back to the states because she had been contracted to make an appearance at New York Comic Con. She smiled as her limo pulled up the famous event. Crystal was clad in a white top that showed plenty of middrift short black shorts and suspenders held them up. By the looks of it she was clad in a Tifa Lockhart cosplay. The door opened up and Crystal stepped out of the car with a smile. Standing outside of the car were her good friends the Sullivan Sisters. Crystal best friend Stephanie smiled as she crossed her arms looking at Crystal.

“What’s gotten into you Crystal?! I know things have been really hard on you as of lately especially with the way that you broke things off with Jonathan but….”

Allison shakes her head. “Look what my sister is trying to say is that it has been a hectic ride. You know we have your back to no end but you siding yourself up with Mark Ward and becoming his personal assistant and for what exactly?!”

Crystal shakes her head. “Ladies things will be fine I assure you that as far as Jonathan goes I am well past him already. I found someone new in my life and it’s about time I properly introduce you to her….”

Stephanie raises her eyes in return. “Her? What are you talking about Christina? We grew up with one another we are best friends. What are you hiding from me?”

“It’s nothing!” Crystal says in return as she offers a grin. “Seleana you can come out now… I want to introduce you to my best friend and her sister.”

Crystal smiles as she holds the door open waiting for Seleana to step out in the costume Crystal got for her to wear, a female version of Cloud Strife. Seleana carefully arranges herself to stand up and steps out of the car.

“Heya, Chickies, how’s it?”  

Stephanie eyes the woman from head to toe as she turns her attention over to Crystal. “Well Christina you really outdone yourself can’t say I didn’t see it coming after all you do know how to pick.”

Stephanie looks at Seleana staring at her from head to toe before she smiles. “Sorry for being so rude. My name is Stephanie Sullivan. I am Crystal’s best friend and this right here is my little sister Allison…”

Allison smiles in return.

“Yeah… I am Crystal’s protege it’s a pleasure to meet you!”

Both girls circle around Seleana as they embrace her into a tight little hug.

“Happy to meet you, Chickies. Quite keen to see more of Crystal’s life. Only just been here in the States for a few months at the moment. So far, it’s been quite awesome, if a little overwhelming at times.”

“I am sure it’s quite overwhelming and being with Crystal won’t make things any easier but it’s easier to go with the flow because she’s going to take you on one hell of a ride. I will say you are a gorgeous one and as long as you give Crystal attention and be there for her, I can personally assure you that she will do the same in return.”

Stephanie smiles as she nods her head at Seleana.

“You are very lucky to be in your position. When Crystal pours her heart into someone or something she does it wholeheartedly. I wish you the absolute best and I hope that things work out for the both of you.”

Seleana nods happily.

“Tack…”  Suddenly remembering where she is and who’s she’s talking to, she catches herself and switches back to English. “Thanks, Chickie.”

Allison crosses her arms as she stares at the beautiful blonde. “So do you say anything else besides Chickie? I mean there has to be more to you than just that. For example I am a cheerleader so I like to break into cheers every now and then. What kind of stuff do you do?!”

Allison just to pry into the girl as Crystal just shakes her head looking back at them. “Allison that’s enough… She doesn’t have to answer that if she doesn’t want too…”

Stephanie smiles clad in her Aeris cosplay as she looks back at her sister who is dressed up like Yuffie. “Look Crystal you are an important part of our lives and that means that Seleana will also be in our lives as well…So we might as well know as much as we can about her right?!”

Stephanie smirks again as she looks at Seleana. “You don’t mind opening up do you? Hell let me know where I can find someone as beautiful as you… I am single and I could use a date or two…” Stephanie chuckles in return.

“Well, I have two sisters, Zenna and Katra. Zenna is a year younger than me, Katra is six years younger than Zenna. They both play guitar in a band called American Murder Log. Zenna used to wrestle some years ago but stopped due to injuries and personal problems. Katra has only been in the States since May, herself. I have a cousin named Alexi that lives here in New York. She used to wrestle, worked for about five different companies before she retired to start a family. Her husband is a five-time world champion. Our family is from Hamstad, Sweden. I spent the last nearly eight years in Christchurch, New Zealand working at Orana Wildlife Park. I did about every job you could possibly do in that place, eventually getting to be what amounted to a zoo keeper and actually getting to interact with all the animals. I came here because my sisters got engaged, each to another wrestler. Katra lives in New Jersey, Zenna in New Orleans. Crystal is the first time I’ve felt whole again since my last relationship ended really before it could properly get started because he died in Hurricane Irma. What else would you like to know?”

Allison smiles. “OH MY GOD!!!! Crystal should bring you with us… SCW is currently touring in New Zealand and Australia you could maybe show us some stuff and what not… Maybe even hook my sister up with someone!”

“I’M NOT THAT DESPERATE ALLISON!! Okay maybe just a little but it is a pleasure to meet you…”

Seleana chuckles. “You don’t look like you need to be desperate about anything, Chickie. The way I see it here, the friends of Stjärna are väldigt vacker och sexig som helvete.”

Crystal smiles as she holds Seleana by the hand. “Okay that’s enough of trying to you know mess with my girlfriend… I think we should focus on maybe going inside seeing some of the stuff together and…”

Stephanie opens her eyes in amazement. “And she speaks another language… You really have to find me someone like asap… I could use that in my life…”

Crystal leans over to Seleana and whispers into her ear. “Don’t mind my friend she can be desperate at times…”

“It’s ok, Star, I’ve been there myself before.”

“Wait a minute she calls you Star?! This little relationship is moving right along isn’t it?!”

Crystal can only grin as she looks at her girlfriend.

“You could say that but we knew it was love at first sight. I just want us to really be there for one another and today she shares in something I like and eventually I will share in the stuff she likes. I think we both want this a lot especially considering how we came together. She basically just lost a loved one and well Jonathan was simply Jonathan. We were made for each other.”

Allison smiles.

“Well I am happy for you both… Honestly it’s a pleasure to know you and I can’t wait until we start hanging around each other much more. Crystal is a very awesome person and the future seems really bright for you both!”

“I hope so. At the moment, I can’t believe we’re actually here. I’ve thought about going to the one in Christchurch every year. Was quite keen but never managed and now, here we are at a much bigger one! It’s too awesome for words!”

Crystal smiles warmly as she hugs Seleana tightly. “Well I guarantee we are going to have a fun time tonight. Granted some fans might jump all over me considering I am a big star and everything but all in all it’s going to be a fun time. The real question is what booth do we want to go to first or shall we split up?!”

Stephanie smiles as she looks at the both of them. “Me and Allison are going to check out some stuff on our own. We will leave you to your little date… Come on Allie.”

With that Stephanie drags Allie away leaving Crystal and Seleana to themselves. Crystal smiles as she holds Sel by the arm as they start heading inside. “So are you ready to have a very fun time Sel? This is a one time experience and I feel like you are going to enjoy what you are going to see.”

Seleana grins back, looking like an excited child. “I’m keen to get started. Te amo, Crystal.”

“I love you too babe… Let’s just take the day slow and see where it leads us…” They walk inside and as soon as they do they are able to see the Rose Productions Booth. Crystal smiles as she drags Sel towards it and as soon as they reach it they are able to see a huge poster of “Blue Screen of Death” The slasher flick that Crystal is starring in that’s releasing soon. She smiles as she looks up at the poster.

“Isn’t that just beautiful to see me all over a poster?!”

“It’s almost as surreal as seeing my sisters’ faces being promoted in their band. It’s beautiful… just like you.”

“It feels good to own my own movie studio and I promise that one day I will have you star in a movie as well. It’s a great feeling and I think you will enjoy it. I get this rush from being able to put my all into something. And I want you to experience that as well. I know for a fact that you would enjoy it just like I enjoy it.”

She smiles as she keeps her eyes on the booth. “You ever thought about acting babe?!”

Seleana shakes her head. “Can’t say I have, no. I mean, Zenna wanted to do television before but only because it meant she’d get to hang out in lost of supposedly haunted places. Girl is a fanatic for that stuff. It’s one of the reasons she loves living in New Orleans but I have always been so into the animals that it never occurred to me. I mean, my accent alone is usually enough to stop any thoughts of that and then I’m not that kind of pretty.”  

Crystal smiles as she nods her head in return. “Well maybe I should make it happen… You would love the feeling. We have to make you a star somehow right?!”

“You’re the star, I’m right where I need to be at the moment.”

“Well it’s not always about me it’s about you too and…” Before Crystal could say anything else she is bumped into by the likes of Rachel Moore. She is with Jennifer Williams the married couple laughs as they look at Crystal and press against her. Jenny shakes her head looking down at the purple haired beauty.

“Well if it isn’t my former sister in law… Why did you show your face here? I know it’s not for the cosplay competition because my wife and I have that pretty much locked down.” Jenny shakes her head with a wicked grin as she looks over at the blonde standing next to Crystal.

“And who would this be? Found you a whore to put up with your shit?!”

Seleana frowns slightly.  â€œJag är ledsen, jag känner inte dig.”

Jenny shakes her head as she looks back at Seleana. “Care to talk in English… I didn’t understand what you just said.”

Rachel rolls her eyes as she looks back at her. “Looks like she said she’s a loser and a big one at that for ever dating Crystal. Sorry hun that you chose the wrong side.”

“I said, I’m sorry, I don’t know you. What is the problem?”

Crystal however gets in their faces as she looks back at her girlfriend. “Why don’t you just leave her alone. She did nothing to you guys. If you all have a problem you deal with me but not her. She’s innocent in all of this…”

“Innocent?! Why Crystal we used to be best friends… You were there for me for everything. Sister in laws but yet long behold you get married and then you go ahead and get a new girlfriend, and totally forget about all of your loved ones. So we have no problem bullying you. Don’t even attempt at entering the cosplay contest because my wife Rachel will win it just like she always wins and…”

Crystal however has had enough as she pushes Jenny hard but then Crystal is pushed to the ground by Rachel. Rachel hovers over her as she looks over at Seleana.

“You got a blondie?! You can get pushed to the ground too.”

Seleana steps up to her.  â€œWhat is your problem? We are just here to enjoy the event. There is no need for anything else.”

“And what are you going to do if we don’t stop?! You don’t expect us to back down because of you do you…”

Rachel smiles as she shoves Seleana as hard as she can as she keeps her eyes on her.

“You just going to stand there and look pretty?!”

Before Seleana can answer, a hot redhead in a perfect Batgirl outfit comes walking up. “Seleana?”

Seleans turns and smiles. “Alexi?”

Batgirl nods and then nods to the others. “What’s going on here?”

The girls look at Alexi as they look at Crystal. “You know what you aren’t even worth it… Come on Rachel let’s get going we have far more important things to do…”

Rachel nods her head in agreement as she looks back at Jenny. “I have a cosplaying contest to get ready for… Let’s go babe!”

With that the two of them walk away leaving Crystal on the ground. She slowly gets up as she walks over to Seleana and gives her a very long passionate hug. “Are you okay? They didn’t hurt you or anything did they...I swear if they did anything to touch you in any way I will go beat them up!”

Seleana shakes her head. “No, I’m fine.  Crystal, this is my cousin, Alexi. Alexi, this is my girlfriend, Crystal.”

Alexi smiles under her Batgirl mask and extends a hand towards Crystal. “Hi, nice to meet you.”

Crystal offers a wide grin as she looks at at the girl and smiles back in return. “Hey there… It is a pleasure… It’s always good to meet some of Seleanas’s family. We are just at the point where we are meeting each other’s friends and family so it is very exciting. Any cousin of Seleana is definitely a cousin of mine… I am Crystal. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Crystal smiles wide as she nods her head in agreement. “Oh my God by the way I love your cosplay. I am huge into the batman universe and right now I have been splurge watching Gotham on Netflix. I have so much respect for Jim Gordon. He truly is the man although my character of choice in the Batman universe is Poison Ivy. Nobody will ever top Poison Ivy. I love her so so much. She looks like a flower and I am in love with Roses so of course I like her.”

Crystal says as she smiles in return.

“Was either this or Huntress and I didn’t feel like messing with my hair. Zenna always made a better Ivy than me.”

Seleana nods her agreement.

“She does, though she was rocking Harley Quinn’s two-toned hair lately. I think Kelly got her to try it.”

Alexi shakes her head.

“She’ll go back, she always does.”

Crystal smiles.

“Either way it’s definitely a pleasure to meet you and Sel told me that we would be spending our time with you this week. It should be fun to meet her family before I have to fly out for a match. It’s just hard to miss NYCC especially considering I get special guest passes to come here. Being a big time wrestling star and gamergirl they always want me to come here for an appearance and to do meet and greet. Personally I just think I love being here and even if I wasn’t a guest I still would have come because I love it so much. I am just happy that my baby decided to come with me too! I love this girl…”

Crystal looks at Seleana as she lines her up for a kiss and gives her a very passionate one.

“ I am the Tifa to her Cloud…”

Alexi nods. “Definitely suits you.”

She turns and nods to Seleana knowingly. “You know your parents are still staying at my place, right?”

Seleana nods.  â€œI do.”

Crystal opens her eyes wide open. “Wait so I get to meet your parents as well? Do you think they will accept me… I didn’t have any idea I would be meeting them so soon.”

Seleana shrugs. “If you want to meet them, you can. No reason not to. As for accepting, they’ve accepted Li with Zenna and Eavan with Katra, so I’d expect they will accept you as well.”

Alexi nods. “Uncle Fredrik and Aunt Jannicke will love you.”

Crystal nods her head. “I know it’s just no amount of acting can prepare me to meet anybody’s parents. It’s just well… It’s all happening so fast and it’s a reality that I moved on past my ex…”

Crystal grabs a hold of Seleana as she squeezes her tightly. She doesn’t let her go as tears start to flow from her eyes.

“Thank you for being with me… Thank you for everything.”

“I love you, Crystal.”

“So what would you like to do babe… What attraction do you want to go see?! I am willing to do anything that you want to do…” Crystal says with a cheerful smile as she backs away.

“Remember I am in your party now… You can’t go fight Sephiroth without having me in your party!”

Crystal giggles as she looks over at Alexi. “Or what were your plans…”

Alexi shrugs. “I’ve got a signing in about fifteen minutes. Always flattering that people remember “Storm.” So, that’s my plans for the moment.”

Seleana smiles.  â€œEnjoy yourself, Alexi. You earned it.”

Crystal giggles. “Well my signing isn’t for a few hours which means we can go explore some stuff but I think for right now maybe we should go check out concessions. I am a little hungry and I know you could probably could go for something as well…” Crystal said with a grin.

She looks over at Alexi smiling. “We might catch up with you later.”

Alexi nods and heads off towards her signing. Seleana looks around and takes in the sights. “This place is huuuuuuge!”

“Oh it definitely is babe… We definitely need to hit up all the Walking Dead stuff too! Considering they always treat #NYCC really big considering the season premiere will be right around the corner! Also we should drop by the Square Enix table to get our free stuff, and considering what we are wearing they should definitely say something. Other than that… It’s a very exciting feeling, are you ready to have fun?!”

“Always.”

“Good we have a long day ahead of us so don’t get tired on me yet… Come on let’s go…”

With that Crystal takes Seleana by the hand as the head inside leaving them to look at all of the booths and attractions of NYCC.

Hard Rock Cafe
NYC

Comic Con was great but now it was time for Crystal to meet Seleana’s parents. Crystal was insanely nervous as she sat next to her girlfriend. She was still clad in her Tifa Lockhart cosplay as she looked over at her girlfriend.

“I hope your parents don’t hate the fact that I am barely wearing anything… I mean I don’t have any boobs but well you know if I did this outfit would have them cringing…”

She smiled as she kept smiling.

“They aren’t going to be judgemental of me are they?! What if they don’t approve of me?! What if they don’t like my hair color? What if they just generally don’t like me?!”

Seleana can’t help but smile comfortingly.

“Crystal, you have nothing to worry about. Zenna and Alexi both have bright hair too, Zenna’s had it more than one colour and Alexi’s old partner, Raevyn, in every sense of the word, used to change her hair like most people change clothes. You’ll be fine.”

“If you say so as long as I am with you I should fine… It’s funny with my husband I was married for two years and never once met his parents so this is a first for me in a very long time. :Let’s just hope everything goes really well… I trust in you and as long as I do that’s all that matters right?!”

As Seleana starts to nod, a couple in their fifties, a blonde woman that greatly resembles Seleana and a slightly darker blonde man, come walking over to where Seleana and Crystal were.

“Mamma! Pappa!”

Seleana hugs them quickly and then turns to Crystal.

“Mamma, Pappa,  this is Crystal, my new girlfriend. Crystal, may I present Fredrik and Jannicke Zdunich.”

Almost immediately following the words, Jannicke hugs Crystal.

“Thank you for loving our daughter.”

Crystal was taken back as she looks at the woman as she hugs her in return. She smiles as she looks over at them.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you both and I do love your daughter. You have no idea how much she means to me… She is my everything!”

Fredrik nods approvingly as his wife extricates herself from Crystal.

“This is good. Where are you from?”

Crystal smiles in return as she can’t keep her eyes off of Seleana.

“Well I was born and raised in Detroit I live in Los Angeles… But I come from a Black and Hispanic background.”

Fredrik nods slowly.

“So you would live all over then?”

Seleana nods in return almost apologetically.

“Ja, Pappa.”

Jannicke shrugs.

“At least they will all be in the same country now, Fredrik.”

“Ja, you are right. That is a good thing.”

“Well my dad passed away but the only place I do go from time to time is Mexico because I inherited a wrestling school from my father other than that it’s wherever my career takes me. Which will be to Australia soon. There’s nothing wrong with that is there?!”

All three Zduniches shares their heads with Seleana smiling at her.

“It really is ok, Star.”

“Thank you…”

Crystal looks back in return as she nods her head with a big smile.

“Anyway Seleana means the entire world to me. I am doing everything in my power to make sure that she is always happy. When I met her I was coming off a really bad breakup. Jonathan really wasn’t there but then she came along and she captured my heart ever since. You have raised an amazing daughter and she treats me in ways I couldn’t even imagine. So thank you…”

Crystal smiles with a wide grin.

“I have been trying to get her involved with my career. I plan on taking her to a few wrestling shows seeing if she likes it and if she does well...Yeah….”

Jannicke nods slowly.

“Like Alexi and Zenna?”

Seleana shrugs.

“Maybe, maybe more like Lis.”

“Like Lis? Who’s Lis?!” Is all Crystal could reply back in return as she looks at all of them.

Seleana nods.

“Alissa Lacroix. She’s Li’s sister and manager, used to manage both Li and Zenna where then were both in New Era Wrestling.”

“Well”

Is all Crystal can say in return as she keeps her eyes locked on Seleana.

“Well to be honest you know how I feel babe… You know what I see when I look at you and what I think your potential could be. If you put the effort in you could be amazing but we shall see how you do at a show first… Just like I can’t wait to bring you to my movie studio. You are going to like it so much I just have a feeling. You just have to trust in me just like you did with experience Comic Con… Which was amazing right?!”

Seleana nods enthusiastically.

“It was so awesome!!!”

Crystal nods her head.

“Exactly so trust in me… I bet you were super athletic in school weren’t you?! What sports did you play and parents don’t hold back any detail. How athletic was Seleana?!”

Fredrik smiles proudly.

“She ran some and she played hockey some.”

Jannicke nods her agreement.

“She used to skate all over, racing up and down the ice. Then she discovered that you could have a job with animals and she dedicated herself to that.”

“So you played hockey which is a contact sport with all of the checking and what not?! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?!”

Crystal says as she sighs in return.

“I don’t understand why you are being so afraid. You just need to trust in me. You think I would steer you in the wrong way?!”

Seleana shrugs apologetically.

“It was a long time ago and you never asked me. I’m not ten years old anymore, I do not know how my body would react to contact anymore.”

“Oh… Well considering you are my girlfriend I have all the faith in the world that you will be able to handle it. I even think you would be much better than I am…”

Crystal smiles back in return.

“Only thing you could do is give it a try. Maybe do a training session with me see if you like it or not.”

“I don’t know how I could possibly be better than you.”

“Just look at your body! All it would take is some conditioning and I am sure your parents would approve of it also right? Just focus and you can really make something of yourself. I know you like to compare yourself with your other family but you shouldn’t sell yourself short. That’s something that would really annoy me…”

Crystal says with a sigh.

Fredrik nods at his daughter.

“What do you actually think of this wrestling?”

Seleana shrugs again.

“I don’t know, Pappa, I’ve not seen much of it up close. Just the Hybrid show after Kattunge got married to Eavan and then Li wrestled that night. I never saw Alexi or Zenna wrestle in person.”

Crystal smiles in return.

“She’s never seen me wrestle before either but all of that’s going to change. After she might just be inspired… But whatever you decide you know I support you Sel just like you support me. I love you and I just want for you to be happy… I want us both to be happy.”

Seleana smiles and then kisses Crystal.

“Thank you, I love you too.”

Crystal looks at her parents as she walks over to them and gives them long passionate hugs.

“And it was a pleasure to meet you both. Thank you for being so accepting of everything. I promise I won’t ever hurt your daughter. She means way too much to me and I don’t want to do anything to ruin what’s happening between us both.”

Fredrik and Jannicke both nod happily with Fredrik taking the lead.

“It was a pleasure meeting you, Crystal. You are a beautiful girl and we are happy to see you so happy with each other.”

Jannicke nods her agreement.

“Yes and your hair is gorgeous. You could give Zenna tips sometimes.”

Seleana shakes her head, almost laughing.

“Mamma…”

Jannicke shrugs.

“It is a beautiful color.”

“Why thank you… I will do exactly just that..But as beautiful as it might be… I think she looks great on her own, and that’s why I like her so much. Why don’t we enjoy a good meal all on me and my treat. Celebrate us meeting for the first time. What do you all think?!”

She smiles in return as she looks back at everyone.

“How’s that sound?!”

Seleana hugs her parents.

“Please, Mamma? Pappa?”

Both Fredrik and Jannicke nod their approval.

“Good It’s been a real pleasure and I hope we have many more moments like this!”

Crystal says as she smiles at all of them in return as they smile back as we leave them to eat together.

Off Camera
Brisbane, Australia

The superstars and bombshells had already started to make their way into Brisbane and while many were taking in what Australia had to offer them Crystal Hilton however was already at the arena working on SCW business. She was in Mark Ward’s office clad in her best business attire as she was filing some paperwork. Her purple hair was wrapped into a pony tail and she was all smiles as she turned her attention over to a computer screen and she could hear the door to the office opening up. Crystal turned her attention to the door as she couldn’t help but scream at the very top of her lungs.

“LET THEM IN! LET THEM IN! LET THEM IN!”

She smiled as she chanted it louder and louder. Without hesitation the door opened up with ease and we could see Hot Stuff himself making his way inside. Crystal’s eyes locked right onto him as she was all grins as he turned his attention back over to her.

“Somebody seems really excited today, and by the way I already hired you back. You do realize you don’t have to chant that anymore right?!”

“I know but it’s so catchy and… I guess I’ll just stop….”

Mark laughs as he quickly shakes his head.

“Crystal I am just messing with you. You need how to learn to lighten up a bit. The reality is that little catch phrase of yours has been well received by a lot of the fans.”

“Seriously?!”

“You know I never imagined a day where Crystal Hilton would honestly get cheered by the fans. The same woman who was talking down Despayre a year ago is now the same woman in my office asking for forgiveness doing whatever it takes to get on the show. I have to commend that type of attitude Crystal. Not many people would have done what you did. A fine business woman like yourself who owns her own movie studio pretty much subjecting herself to working for somebody else… That’s unheard of but you did that…”

Crystal shakes her head.

“Don’t think much of it though.. .I did it because it was my way into the door and I really am willing to do whatever it takes to prove that I love this company and will do anything to fight for what I believe in. You can’t always start at the top and I am learning that with every passing week especially considering my friends decided to join me here in SCW and in their first match they wrestle the Fallen to a draw. If they could pour their hearts out to do that why can’t I fight my heart out and start doing things the right way?!”

“Exactly and you do realize that I reward those who put in the work… You have always been a top notch talent Crystal. I have never doubted any of that. That’s the reason why I decided to put you in this triple threat match for the number 1 contenders spot for the Internet Championship because in my heart you all an amazing wrestler when you put your all into something. The only thing that I never liked about you is that sometimes you don’t make appearances….”

Mark shakes his head.

“But lately you have been on fire. Win or lose I have your back no matter what. Just keep doing what you are doing. Don’t stop and even when you fall just do what you can to pick yourself back up! As long as you keep that rolling you will get the title matches. You will have the opportunities but you just have to work for it.”

Crystal nods her head in agreement.

“Thank you so much Mark and I promise I will be the best Personal Assistant that you have ever had. It’s actually a true character builder for me as well. At my movie studio I have been nothing but rude to my personal assistant. I might have promoted her to being the COO of the company but when she was my assistant I treated her like hell. So this could be a way to help me step in her shoes for a moment. Help me see things from her perspective and maybe help me open up so I don’t have to be so mean…”

Mark grins.

“Well if there’s anyone that can open up I know for a fact it’s you Crystal… This is the most we have ever spoken since you were with this company and it’s a real honour to have you in the office. Seriously you go well beyond what anyone could imagine from you, and because of what you do I want to show you something.”

“Show me?!” Crystal says befuddled.

Mark slowly nods his head with agreement as she walks over to his desk. He pulls out a big box and places it right on top of Crystal’s desk smirking in return.

“What is this?!”

“Crystal why don’t you just open it up…”

Crystal slowly nods her head in agreement and she opens the box slowly. Her eyes open wide up as it seems to be a big box of t shirts. She reaches inside and pulls out one of the t shirts. It has the name of Crystal Hilton written inside of a Hollywood star. On the back of the shirt it has various words on it such as Academy Awards, Emmys, Grammys, SAGS, Golden Globes, and SCW Hall Of Fame with the big words of LET ME IN written right on the back. Crystal begins to shake her hands frantically as she looks over at Mark.

“WHAT IS THIS?!”

“Well you have been putting in some serious work lately and I figured it was time to get you a new shirt. I pulled some strings with Annie in our graphic department and she made it happen. What do you think?!”

Crystal’s eyes open wide up in amazement. She is on the verge of tears. She can’t help but quickly stand up as she embraces Mark into a tight hug.

“Thank you sooooo much… I really don’t know what to say…”

“Don’t say anything. It’s well deserved… Especially with how my trip in Australia has been already. I enjoyed my encounter with the Kangaroos really nice touch to book that for me. Feeding the Koalas was also a wonderful thing as well and the hotel accomodations you have made for me are really out of this world. I don’t know how things could get better…”

Crystal smiles as she reaches under her desk and she pulls out what looks to be a birthday bag. She hands it to Mark Ward and his eyes just open wide up in amazement.

“What is this?!”

“It’s a birthday gift silly… Open it up and enjoy it…. It’s something I know you would love.”

Mark shakes his head as he opens the bag and pulls out a huge bottle of Southern Comfort. He lets out a grin as he looks down at Crystal.

“Somebody really knows me don’t you?!”

“Hey I am just trying my best…”

“You do realize no matter how much you do for me it’s not going to gain you anymore title opportunities or anything like that right?”

Crystal nods her head.

“Of course I know that and I wouldn’t want it to be that way either. I don’t need to be handed anything. I rather work my way towards everything just like I always have done Mark. It’s the way I have always rolled and I am rather happy with the work I put in to accomplish the things I do.”

“Good… That’s what I like the most about you Crystal. You see a lot of Hollywood beauties and theya re into themselves but you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You aren’t afraid to actually put the work in…”

“Hey it’s what I do best… Anyway I am all smiles and I have my reasons. I thought my life was going to crumble with the way Jonathan was treating me, but I found somebody who really cares for me and I love her so much in return. I feel like this is going to work out… Words can’t express how I feel about Seleana…”

Marks eyes open wide up.

“Well I haven’t met her but I can tell you that she is damn lucky to have you in her life. Honestly tou are really one of the good ones Crystal. I am thankful for everything that you have done. Why don’t you take the rest of the day off?”

Crystal shakes her head as she looks back at him.

“But I still have more paper work to file and I am not quite that done in the office…”

“I am sure that stuff can wait. You came all the way over here to Australia. Go take your girlfriend out. Show her the sights go on a date. Do whatever you can to just get out of this office. You deserve your free time too Crystal. It’s not all about me. You deserve a night to yourself especially for the amount of time and effort that you have been putting in lately. The amount of time you put into making sure I had a great time here go share those experiences with her…”

Crystal gets up as she begins to hug Mark tightly. He smiles as he looks back at her.

“Thank you so much Mark! Thank you for everything!”

“No Crystal… Thank you for what you do… Now get out of here…”

With that Crystal shakes her head with a wide grin as she heads for the door as Mark just looks over the drink that she has given him. It’s with on that notion that we fade elsewhere.

On Camera

\'user

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Crystal Hilton at a local gym somewhere in Brisbane. Crystal is working her ass off as the sweat pours down her forehead. She is working out in a way that we have never seen her before. Her eyes move to that of the camera as it locks in on her and she shakes her head as she seems focused.

“So I guess this is finally what it’s all about. Since my resignation to me fighting for my very job back. Crystal Hilton is back on the scene! I am hungry, I am ready, and I am looking to breathe, eat, and live this very business in wrestling in SCW. I guess before we understand where I am going we need to understand where I have been. I could preach all day long about how I accomplished this and I accomplished that but in all honesty it wouldn’t mean anything because we don’t live in the past. We live in the present and we build for the future. The day I told SCW I was done I knew it was a big mistake. I didn’t leave because I had problems with the company or management. I left because I felt in my heart I was letting everybody down. I felt that I wasn’t the wrestler I thought I should have been and instead of trying to fix my problems I decided to run away from them. The moment I ran away I knew I had fucked up and I tried to quickly take it all back. The only thing that stood in my way was Mark Ward. He wouldn’t let me come back so easily. He wouldn’t let me have it my way and I had to show not only to him and all of you, but I had to tell myself that this is what I wanted to do, and I had to put in that work to showcase that… So for weeks of being forced out of the building, being told I wasn’t welcomed. I finally kept at it until Mark Ward found it in my heart to hire me back and I am thankful for it…”

Crystal smiles as she nods her head in agreement.

“ I am thankful that he actually respects me enough to let me back in and the real reason he was keeping me out was so that I could learn the lesson that you just can’t get everything you want by merely asking for it. This is something that I wish the likes of Jessie Salco would learn. You don’t get what you want by asking for it. You have to put the effort in. You have to fight for what you believe in and you have to earn it. Considering the way I grew up in Detroit with my aunt who adopted me. Who struggled to make ends meet for her 5 children, 6 if you include me in a household with no father. I am appreciative of everything that she has ever done for me. I am not one of those bimbos who has money and all of a sudden thinks she is hot shit. I have earned my spot and will continue to earn every single thing that I get, and if I do get placed in a position I am going to do it to the very best of my ability…”

Crystal shakes her head in utter disgust as she continues to pour her heart out.

“I know there are some haters out there who don’t like the fact that I have become Mark Ward’s personal assistant. They are willing to shit on me for what I have done and are attacking my character. Telling me that I am probably doing favors for Mark under the table, telling me I should be on my knees among some of the other horrible things that these people are saying. At the end of the day theya re just jealous because I made something of the PA position. I am doing something with it and instead of congratulating me on a job well done they rather rain on my parade. Well guess what that’s not going to happen in this triple threat match because you won’t be facing the personal assistant. You won’t be fighting the woman that’s locked out of the arena… You will be facing the woman who is ready to be LET INTO THE INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP DIVISION… LET HER IN! LET HER IN! LET HER IN!!! In other words you better let me in because the way that I have been feeling as of late has been something that I can’t even explain! I can’t be contained! And I refuse to be held back by anybody. I am ready to climb through the rankings and get exactly what I want, and that being that SCW Internet Champion… I have dreams and aspirations to be a Grandslam Champion and I will do anything it takes to get there. So of course I am going to give my all into doing so….So if you want some you might as well bring it because I ain’t backing down for nobody!”

Crystal forms a smile on her lips as she continues to speak.

“Standing in my way however are two women. Two women who will tell you that they want this more than me and that first woman comes in the form of Amy Marshal. Hello Amy it’s funny that you and I have both been in this company for like 3 years together but this is only the second time that our paths will cross. On social media you were among those who talked me down because of the hard work that I am putting in at Mark’s office. You ridiculed me telling me that I should learn how to suck a dick basically and I will get good practice on my knees but let me tell you something. How does that even make sense?! How can you sit there and try to point the finger at me when that’s what your entire life has been about. You see I am a wrestler first and foremost, and a pop star & actress second. As an actress  I know I have been in some weird positions and in my current movie that’s coming out next Friday I am indeed playing the role of a slut in a slasher film, but you on the other hand you are a porn star who now owns your own company. As a porn star if there is anyone who knows anything about being on their knees wouldn’t it be you?! Wouldn’t you be the one who has the most practice at doing exactly that?! And probably what you been fantasizing about Mark and I is probably what you are planning for your next big porn hit or what have you? That’s about right isn’t it?!”

Crystal shakes her head in disgust.

“Just because the fans love me doesn’t mean I have to necessarily treat you nice especially when you spew nonsense about me without looking at the dirt in your own eye. That makes absolutely no sense to me. But I get it Amy… Really I get it this is your chance to finally do something in SCW… You were among the very first Grand Slam Champions in SCW. You have done it all. You won the Roulette Championship, you have won every title there is in this company but that doesn’t mean anything because you haven’t established yourself as a true fighting champion. When you win a title you end up losing it about less than two months later. There’s no consistency to what you do. It’s like you win and are transitional at best in what you do. That’s not building a legacy that’s merely being in the right place at the right time. I rather focus on getting people to remember the things that I did. For example holding the Bombshell Championship for over two hundred days, or when I won the Roulette Championship I could have held it for a while but I got cashed in on…I am defined by the way that I strive to get into the hunt and the way I maintain that status but you on the other hand have fallen far from grace…

So now that my best friend Stephanie has come to SCW you are all over her like you want to relive the good days but the truth is she’s my friend and you need to understand that. Instead of worrying about what I am doing as a PA why don’t you spend that time into trying to being a credible champion. Why don’t you put some effort into what you do or at least take some serious pride in it. Anybody can win a championship but to actually defend it successfully and maintain that status takes another skill set altogether. One you don’t seem to have. I know you have the ability Amy… I would be a fool if I didn’t see that about you but you need to show the world what you are about because lately while Jessie is causing all of this commotion about what she deserves and how she can beat the champion. You haven’t done anything. You are just mere background noise and that’s a shame considering you are the Hall of Famer. You are the first ever Grand Slam Champion. You are the one who has achieved that level of greatness…

But it’s a level people have seen from you in quite some time so it’s not something that’s taken seriously anymore. So show me that you have that fire. Show me that you have that spark and you can be the main eventer that you are destined to be. Because if you don’t the same thing will happen that happened right before the last super which is when you got beat by me. So what are you planning to do Amy? I know what’s on my mind… I am winning… I am not wishing for a win, I am not hoping for a win… I am guaranteeing a win because I know the effort that I put in and I know how much it means to me… And with Amy out of the way that brings me to Diamond…

So a Diamond meets a Crystal… This should be a fun one shouldn’t it be? No it’s not because let me tell you something. I did hear what your buddy had to say about me in her match with the Maidens… Anything said about the Maidens actually is something said against me because I lead the Maidens. Those are my girls and I am not going to take what you said without firing back. First and foremost I am from Detroit… Like I said it was rough for me… I lived in a situation where it was hard seeing ends meet. It was rough living in poverty but it’s not something I cry about because it helped shape the hard worker that I have become and I will never forget where I came from. You must have been one of those women who were bullying me in a high school. Calling me things such as a half breed, and telling me that I would have no future or a destiny. Guess what though? Leaving Detroit and training with my father in Mexico did wonders for me. Now I can look those bullies in the eyes and basically tell them to fuck off because I am in a position where I can actually hold my own. I may not be the best fighter in the ring on Sunday but you can rest assured that I know for a fact that I am indeed the best wrestler in the ring.

Point blank I am in fact the best wrestler in that triple threat match and with the entire crowd behind me I think they all know it too. Reality needs to set in when you step in the ring Diamond because you won’t break me and you certainly won’t be maiming me. I have worked far too hard to come back to this company to get this very opportunity just for me to lose it all now. This is all I have been talking about since I got here. That I wanted this Internet Championship. This is what I have been breathing and this is what I want more than anything.

Besides an Internet Champion should go to someone who the Internet actually respects it shouldn’t go to someone who has to share an account her stable mates! You girls can’t afford to run your own accounts?! That is just so lame, but the Maidens don’t have that problem because we believe in individuality. We believe in everyone being unique and being able to speak their own mind. We don’t want to come off so generic…

Then again that’s the main difference between that of a Crystal and a Diamond. Sure a Diamond can look great but behind everything it’s merely just highly pressured carbon. It’s carbon and nothing more. A Crystal however is very unique because it can be in anything. A Crystal comes in many different shapes and colors. It can come in so many sizes and that describes me the best. I am always changing and I guess part of that is from being an actress. I know it must drive people nuts at times. That I can come out one week get cheered and the next week get booed but I am not hiding it. It’s who I am and it keeps the people entertained and wanting to see me get beaten up or even cheering me on ot win.

That’s who I always been who are you Diamond? What are you about and what are you going to do. If my girls were able to wrestle the Fallen to a draw in their very first match in a ring that they have never competed in before what does that say for me who has been here before. Who has consistently been at the top?! Who has wiped out an entire division and pushed back challenger after challenger?! What does that say for someone who considers SCW To be their home?!

It means I am not going to lose especially not to someone like you. So you could bring everything you have and I know for a fact that it just won’t be enough because I have been building myself up for this moment. I have been preparing to step into the ring and as soon as the spotlight hits us it’s Showtime. For a star the spotlight means everything and I won’t fail just because you Fallen girls want to get excited because you are finally getting a title match. This is my match to win and I won’t be denied! I simply can’t be denied! LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!!! IT’S SHOWTIME!!! Let’s go make a movie shall we?! See you all in the ring and good luck. You definitely are going to need it!”

With that Crystal continues to pull at the ropes and it’s at that image that we fade out on.
user posted image

user posted image