Author Topic: Welcome To The Jungle  (Read 403 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Welcome To The Jungle
« on: March 13, 2020, 10:27:23 PM »
 Canterbury, Kent England
Houdini’s Magic Bar

Diamond Steele had enjoyed being in the United Kingdom. Being as close as she was to Glasgow was amazing as she got to spend time with her mum and her grand mum but being in Kent was absolutely different because she was in that of England. Diamond loved this overseas tour and enjoyed being in every single part of England because it was close to Reading where she was born. All she needed to do was get past this one show and next week everything was going to be like a dream come true. She was going to be back home and more importantly she had never competed at home before so she definitely had some chills going down her spine. Diamond could be spotted on a huge luxury tour bus. It seemed like Rose Records was going all out for this co Gem Stones and Deviliton tour. Diamond smiled as she looked at the members of both bands as she held her Internet Championship proudly in the air.

“Listen up mates and chicks. I just want to say that I am so thankful that SCW could be in bloody fucking England… Next week this co tour will have the special pleasure of performing in front of my home town. It doesn’t get any bigger than that of England. We tend to do things big here and Griffin I just want to thank you for agreeing to be part of this tour. I know I have done some pretty messed up things but the fact that our friendship is intact and stronger than ever means the entire world to me.”

Griffin Hawkins smirks as he was actually wearing PANTS. He chuckles as he grins back at the blonde haired beauty and reaches out to her in return.

“It is pretty awesome having my buddy back as well. England is always a good place to perform at as well… Just think of the BEATLES, FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE, THE ROLLING STONES, THE SEX PISTOLS! There are so many great things that come out of England and Diamond you are definitely one of them so to perform here where many of the greats were formed just speaks to the amazingness of what we are about to represent…”

Diamond smirks as she looks at her friend along with both bands that are in the bus.

“It’s always special being around all of you. You all have been there for me but this is my homecoming and you better believe we are going to rock out like never before. Is everyone ready to experience England in ways that you never have before?  I mean England is my country!”

Ruby nods her head as she looks abck at her friend.

“Yes and it’s also going to be amazing to get off this bloody bus as well. As great as being on this bus is you have a habit of eating all of the food Diamond. Once again you ate all of the Cap N Crunch…”

Griffin opens his eyes in amazement as he glances back at his friend with a wicked grin on his face.

“Wait she did that to you as well… She always did that with Devilition. She ate all of the cereal and just about everything that we had on our bus. We are in the big time now. We can actually get of fof this bus and get some real food!”

Diamond chuckles in return as she nods her head and continues to speak.

“That’s right which means you can eat yourself some amazing fish and chips or better yet get yourself a Cream Tea, apple crumble, or even chips and gravy which is so amazing. Everything is great in England and I have no doubt in my mind you will love eating all of the delicious foods… Let’s just wait until we get to the bar…”

Ruby smiles as she looks back at Diamond.

“So where are we playing tonight?! “

“We are going to play at the Houdini Magic Bar it’s supposed to be the best bar and night club in the area. I am sure the fans are going to go crazy to see us tonight so let’s not let them down. I am excited to be here and all of you should be as well…”

Everyone on the bus begins to clap their hands excitedly as the bus continues to drive and it starts to slowly come to a stop. It stops right in front of the bar and Diamond seems to be disgusted as she sees there is a crowd of people outside of the bar. Diamond opens the bus door as she raises her Internet Championship high into the air. The fans begin to boo and Diamond doesn’t understand why they are booing. That is she doesn’t understand until she finds her way to the front door of the famous bar. There is a sign on the door that reads bar closed due to Coronavirus. Diamond seems disgusted as she glances back at all of the band members on the bus and she has a look of disappointment on her face. Griffin reaches out to her.

“What’s wrong Diamond, what’s going on…”

“The bloody bar is closed because of the stupid virus. We didn’t even get a notice about any of that.”

Diamond seems very uneasy as she looks back at all of the band mates on the bus and keeps her head down. Ruby shakes her head as she quickly gets up and she walks over to where Diamond is standing and looks at her.

“So what are we going to do about it?! I guess there isn’t going to be a concert in this part of the English tour… These fans are going to go home sad…”

Diamond however shakes her head with a wicked grin on her face as she glances back at Ruby.

“Bollocks… Make sure to get my guitar. My English people deserve way better than that. They wanted a concert. I didn’t travel all the way from the United States back home to England to be a sissy. I am way better than that so we are going to get them the concert they desperately deserved follow my lead…”

Diamond quickly runs off the bus and she is holding the Internet Championship proudly in the air. She grins as she walks right up to the door with the title hanging proudly in the air.

“Now listen up my fellow Brits. I didn’t come all the way back home just for the bar to shut down. All of you people wanted to see a great concert from two amazing bands. If the bar doesn’t want to open up and give us a venue to play at we will just have to set up shot and play right out in front. Somebody get me a bottle of Brandy and make sure you keep it coming because my girls and my lads are going to rock out in the middle of the shop. As a matter of fact go get us plenty of bottles and make sure to get my people some great food as well. We have been traveling by bus for hours and we won’t rest until we give you a proper concert. Last time I checked us Brits are fighters and we aren’t going to let some sissy virus get the best of us.  I bet Mark Ward is probably out here at some pub drinking his heart out so why can’t we do the same and have ourselves a swell time… This one is for England, and in case you might have forgotten I am your Internet Champion, and it feels great to be a champion that hails from England!”

With that in return the crowd roars with excitement as they roar with Diamond chants. Devilition and The Gem Stones make their way off of the bus and they actually begin to step up shot in front of the bar. Everybody begins to set their equipment up as Kate puts her guitar on and she begins to shred it as best as she can. Everybody begins to nod their head in return as Griffin and Diamond look at one another with smirks on their faces. They slowly turn their attention to that of the crowd as everybody begins to sing in unison.

“GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN!!!!”

She continues to scream as everybody cheers in excitement. Diamond smirks as she breaks off into some serious shredding. Diamond, Sapphire, and Chip Zanuff break out into guitar solos as the crowd begins to get into it each of them really rocking it to the very best of their abilities. The crowd smiles and begins to go crazy as they possibly can. Kate stops playing as she looks at both Sapphire and Chip motioning to them as they begin to strum even more passionately as Diamond looks at the crowd.

“We are going to switch things up and in honour of England we are going to play one of my favourtie songs by that of England’s very own Rolling Stones… Let’s go Griffin!”

Griffin nods his head as Diamond does it as well. They smirk looking at one another as they begin to speak.

“CORONA….. VIRUSSSSSSSSSSSSS…. IT’S JUST A SHOT AWAY… IT’S JUST A SHOT AWAY…. CORONA…. VIRUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT’S JUST A SHOT AWAY…. IT’S JUST A SHOT AWAY!!!!!”

The crowd despite what’s going on in the world they decide to have fun with Griffin and Diamond. It has been the first time they have had fun in a while, and they are thankful that the concert is going on as planned. Somebody hands Diamond a bottle of Brandy and she takes a sip of it straight to the head. It seems like the little metal star isn’t really afraid of anything and is going to live her life as best as she possibly can. Her eyes move over to the crowd who are cheering the two bands on as best as they can. They finally come to an end with their song and it is at that moment when Griffin looks at the crowd and begins to speak.

“Hello to all of you fans here in England. I bet all of you love Diamond don’t you?!”

The crowd roars back with excitement and he smirks as he nods his head in agreement.

“Well… I just have a special announcement I want to make. When Diamond and I signed a deal with one another I knew that it would eventually lead me to having my friend back. The woman I see before me right now is exactly how I remembered her. It is a pleasure to be here right now with her but I want to take this friendship further than what it is now, and I have to ask Diamond a very special question…”

Griffin smirks as he looks over at Diamond with a wicked grin on his face. He gets down on one knee as everybody in the crowd quickly opens their eyes in amazement and they roar with yes chants. She looks around befuddled as she screams at them.

“I trust that it’s not what all of you think. We are both happily married people even if my husband is a jerk Teddy is still my husband so don’t get any ideas about that!”

Griffin smiles in return.

“Diamond you have been one of my closest friends. Months ago I removed you from Devilition because you were unstable. I didn’t know if my friend would ever return but right now the woman I see in front of me is definitely my friend. This has been a long time coming but would you like to have your old spot in Devilition! Would you like to be the first lady of the band again?!”

Diamond thinks about it as she glances at the crowd who are cheering in excitement.

“The answer is yes!!!!!! Yours truly is officially back in Devilition which is absolutely awesome considering next week I get to return home with everything on my side… Thank you for being my friend Griffin… You are the best male friend a girl could have…So let’s celebrate how we definitely should… With a song. How about Don’t Stop Believing by Journey!”

Griffin thinks about it and he nods his head in agreement as he looks back at her. The two of them begin singing with one another with the bands playing together. The crowd seems to be really into it and it’s on this image that we slowly fade out on.

On Camera
Welcome To The Jungle

The scene comes into focus and as it does we are taken to the sight of Diamond Steele standing on stage at the Marlowe theatre. It seems to be closed down but that hasn’t stopped Diamond from being on stage with a guitar attached to her. The grin escapes her lips as she looks focused. She begins to strum at her guitar as she moves her attention to the camera and begins to speak out loud.

“How’s it going SCW Nation… I just want to say that it feels so great to be in England. Canterbury Kent is amazing and as a British born woman I love competing in England. Hell I love being in the United Kingdom and it’s been fun and filled with excitement. This week I get to fight in Kent and the following week I get a real home coming tour as I will be able to wrestle in that of my beloved Berkshire England. However I am not going to get all excited about being home just yet because I need to get through wrestling in Kent first. So you can consider this another stop of the Diamond Steele homecoming tour. I am going to be honest at first I didn’t know much about Javi. I don’t follow SCU as much as I should but being with Javi is absolutely amazing. He is an awesome competitor and together we showed the world that we are an amazing team. As a matter of fact one could say that things have been shifting and we have been marked at one of the favourites to win this entire tournament. That seems absolutely amazing to me. It’s funny how things can change over the course of a year. A year ago around this time I was playing the waiting game to see if Alicia Lukas would be knocked out of the tournament so I could cash in my briefcase at her in the main event of London Brawling, and this year I have the chance to rise through the tournament to fight for a chance to be Number One Contender by winning the tournament in London…”

Diamond nods her head with a smirk.

“I would say a lot is at stake in this match and I am going to do everything in my power to get to that moment. I am not going to let anything get in the way of getting exactly what I want and I am going to do everything in my power to get that huge marquee match. The way I see it if we win this match we get to go to the Semi Finals. It is what I envision and we simply need to get through the team of Bill Barnhart and Andrea Hernandez. I have no qualms in my head that Bill is going to have his hands full with that of Javi. Javi is a fighter. He doesn’t take any nonsense and he will knock Bill the hell out but Bill is clearly out of his league. For starters this team seems like a match made in hell. They may have made it past the first tournament match but that train is going to end here. I don’t think they have what it takes to be a true unit especially considering when the team was first made Andrea was bitching about Bill being related to her arch nemesis in Bea. Bill is trying too much to cater to his partner to the point he had to tell Andrea that Bea won’t be at ringside…”

Diamond just sighs in return.

“That’s absolutely ridiculous. I mean you had to do all of this just to ensure Andrea that things are going to be okay? You both are professional and you should be able to handle whatever situation comes your way.  If your wife is your normal manager you shouldn’t have to change things up. That sounds silly. I think you are catering way too much to Andrea and in my eyes that makes you a pushover. Teddy and I are a married couple and we made a decision that we wouldn’t really meddle in each other’s careers. He can be the evil dick that he wants to be and I can be myself around my friends. Yet you wish to play mediator and doing that too much is going to cause you to eventually fall. That’s what happened with me. I let my husband do most of the talking and when he rose up to being a Roulette Champion my name was tarnished. I wasn’t who I should be and it took me a while to get to where I am. However if you think this is going to be a walk in the park you are sadly mistaken. It’s not like I am some scrub out there in the ring. I am the Internet Champion and a woman who will have home country advantage when I step into that arena so you best believe that I am going to do whatever it takes to bring home a win…”

Diamond shakes her head in disgust.

“How would it look if I just dropped the ball in my home country in front of my fans. How would it look for me to lose going into a show that is going to be centered around me next week? It would be devastating and I need much more than that. I need to be better than ever, and I need to showcase that I am indeed the real deal so losing is not an option. But Bill I won’t talk anymore about your decision because that will be Javi’s problems and my focus should be that on Andrea Hernandez…”

Diamond smiles as she laughs in return.

“How is it going Andrea I just want to say it is an honour to be in the ring with you are one of the most up and coming women on the roster. You have picked up some huge wins during your time here in SCW. Your win over Christina Rose definitely was as huge as it could get. There is no doubt in my mind you are deserving of a World Championship match after putting on a showing such as that. If you play your cards right you might just get one at this upcoming Super Card and I know that would be a huge honor for you. I say you should be thankful for that because you aren’t going to get one by winning this tournament because your tournament train of success ends right here. You won’t be passing go, you won’t be collecting two hundred dollars and you certainly won’t be beating me. Not now and certainly not ever. I have busted my ass since keeping my husband out of my professional career and it has been paying off in some great dividends. I didn’t do it to appease a partner for a tournament. I made that decision to better myself as a wrestler and as an individual, and I rather get by on my own merit. It certainly has worked out for me and I feel like I am back to my old self. I have the Internet Championship back and I am back to the form that I was years ago…”

Diamond smirks in return.

“What does that say for you? I would say it spells trouble for you. I know you have a huge past about you. In your old companies they thought you wouldn’t amount to anything. They told you that you wouldn’t make it and there are probably some things that you don’t want people to ever bring it up again. I just want you to know that you aren’t that person. What people think about you just flat out tell all of the critics that they can shove it and make them eat their words. I was told I was unstable and I was worthless. That’s all Sierra basically told me about myself like it was some utter embarrassment to lose to a woman who has accomplished a lot in this company but I was the one who had the last laugh because it was me who grabbed onto the Internet Championship. It is I who became champion and now I can celebrate all while being on this little home coming tour for me. Do you really have what it takes to ascend to the next level Andrea? How bad do you want this?!”

Diamond shakes her head.

“I know you were feeling down because you seemed to drop the ball when it mattered the most and titles were at stake but you need to find a way to rise above all of that. You need to go out there and fan your flames and let it ignite you like a true Phoenix. Sometimes you just need to let the fires consume you so you could emerge from the ashes and have a fire that won’t burn out. There is no doubt in my mind that you have the wrestling ability and the talent. I won’t question that considering you just beat one of my best friends at a huge event, and that win will do so much for you. More than you could ever realize but what I want to know is when things don’t go your way will you be able to ascend further. Will you be able to give that extra push so you could get stuff done on a weekly basis but how would you fare fighting competition like Crystal, Roxi, Dani, and Evie Jordan from week to week. Would you be able to do the same thing and pulling out impressive wins…. Do you have that in you?!”

Diamond shrugs her shoulders.

“That is what I would question about you. It’s one thing to have an amazing record and beat new women in the company. I know every woman on the roster can say they beat Jessie Salco or it could be easy beating the newer women on the SCW roster but what about the others. As far as I go not only have I successfully captured one of SCW’s main stream titles but I was able to pin a former World Champion in my very first tournament match. I beat the returning Dani Westona nd pinned her in the middle of the ring. When I fought her before that she got the better of me. Maybe she is just a tad rusty and can blame it on ring rust. I know she wasn’t that mad that she lost to a champion and I guess champions are champions for a reason but I am the one who feels honoured because I beat a former World Champion right in the center of the ring. That definitely means I am ready for whatever comes my way and it is a pleasure to be in the ring across from you…”

Diamond nods her head.

“You are all about the hype. Beating Christina is a serious big deal. Not only did you beat her straight up in a match but you did it on a huge stage. You have a win over a Hall of Famer and multiple time World Champion but Christina really hasn’t been herself. She wasn’t herself since losing her World title to Mikah all that time ago. You need to showcase an it factor. This match is no different than the World title match you have had here. It’s no different than losing in that contenders match to Bobbie Dahl. This is all about getting over that hump and getting the job done, and I just don’t think you have it in you. You don’t have that quality now at least…”

Diamond takes a long deep breath as she continues to speak.

“I just want to wish you a very happy birthday. It must be amazing turning 26. I was 26 like 3 years go and it was the perfect time for me in wrestling. Yet things don’t always go our way on our birthdays. Sometimes we don’t get what we won’t and as much as you wish to drive for perfection, and be determined about being the very best you have the sad misfortune of being paired against me. On top of that you have a partner you really don’t care for and I am fighting my way for the right to avenge that tough lost in the middle of London. I need to rewrite the wrongs of dropping the ball against Alicia in London and the only way I can solidify getting a title opportunity is to win this entire tournament. As long as I can accomplish that I will be right where I want to be. I will have won the Internet title this year, I would have won the Blast From The Past and I could go on to win the World title. That would spell so many awards and accolades for me this year, and I will have known that I really have made it… But I need to get past you… I have to beat SCW’s biggest rising star and I want you to know I was built for this. All the cards are on the table and I am all in…”

Diamond smirks some more.

“The question is are you all in. Are you ready to sacrifice everything to get everything that you want? To be honest I highly doubt it. I will beat you. I will humble you. Javi and I will be punching our way to the Semi Finals and at that point we will be two matches away from winning this entire tournament. Do you hear that sweet song in the background Andrea? If you pay close attention to it you might just hear that. It’s called my Siren’s Song and if you follow it to the end of it’s completion you will find yourself Shipwrecked… You can call me Kate… You can call me a Diamond, but by the end of our match you can call me a winner and a semi-finalist. I will beat you and after that it will be the waiting game for Javi and I… I wish you well in whatever happens next but it certainly won’t be in the Blast From The Past tournament. That train officially ends here. All bloody hail the Siren…. It’s time to make extinguish the flames of a Phoenix once and for all…”

With that Diamond keeps a focused look right on the camera and it is on this image that we slowly fade out on.
user posted image

user posted image