Author Topic: B Brat's Pride  (Read 574 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
B Brat's Pride
« on: October 30, 2020, 11:23:28 PM »
San Clemente, California

We open up to a rainy day in Southern California. We are taken to a huge ocean front beach Mansion. Brittany Williams-Annis had an upset expression on her face as she stood out on her deck which looked out towards the Pacific Ocean. Despite the rainy weather she could see surfers in the distance trying to take advantage of the tide. She cracked a wicked grin as tied her long hair into a ponytail. She put her sneakers on and was clad in a sports bra and a pair of tight fitting yoga pants. She didn’t give a damn if it was raining or not. Today was a perfect day for a run. She was about to go jogging when somebody called out to her.

“And where exactly do you think you are going?!”

It was a voice that Brittany hadn’t heard in a long time. It was one she knew quite well. It was none other than her best friend Ryleigh Knite. Brittany looks at her best friend sighing in return.

“What are you doing here?! Can’t you see I am about to go for a run…”

Ryleigh sighs in return as she looks out into the distance.

“And go for a run when it is raining out and I am pretty sure lightning is about to happen as well which means that you could be in for a serious electrical shock if you go running. That really isn’t smart and I just want you to be stable...You have been on edge since your mom has been acting strangely, and I don’t want you to do something stupid. I know you haven’t really spoken to me since the whole ordeal with your grandfather, time traveling, and having to fix time lines but you can’t avoid me especially when you are going through such a hard time… Your wife called me to speak to you…”

Brittany scoffs as she looks back at Ryleigh.

“Seriously?!”

Brittany stomps her way into the house to where her wife Halo is. Brittany crosses her arms as she glares daggers right into her eyes.

“What’s the meaning of calling my best friend?! Haylie Jo Annis Williams I AM TALKING TO YOU… I don’t have a problem with anything. I am keeping my cool but I swear to God I AM GOING TO FUCK A BITCH UP!!!

Brittany screams angrily as she looks back at her wife.Halo almost starts laughing.

“I rest my fuckin’ case…”

Brittany looks at her as she shakes her head in disgust.

“Seriously I don’t understand why you felt the need to call Ryleigh. I didn’t need her coming over here being so concerned about me. Granted I know I might be upset over my mother and what not but I haven’t completely lost myself. I am fine… I just need to fuck a Bitch up!”

Brittany expresses herself as she keeps her eyes focused on her wife and suddenly that is when Ryleigh grabs at her shoulder from behind. The blonde just shakes her head as she expresses herself.

“Listen we are just concerned. Your mother has gone through this crazy transformation and between all of the concussions she is making really bad decisions that are constantly getting her suspended. Getting her fined, and it is having an impact on her love life. She has been trying to do crazy things and it hasn’t gotten her anywhere. She practically walked into that attack by Andrea and I just feel you are blindly walking into this match with Andrea. Your rage is going to blind you and to be quite honest I don’t think you can beat Andrea…”

Brittany raises her eyes in return.

“Excuse me?!”

She looks over at Halo.

“You brought my best friend here so I could get ridiculed?!”

“I ain’t brought anybody here to just tell you shit you wanna hear and nothin’ else! Ryleigh and me had us a talk and we both think you go into that cage half-cocked and not thinkin’, you gonna get yourself fucked up bad. You don’t do well when you see red, you do well when you got time to think, to plan, to break down what the other person is thinkin and fuck them in their head so bad they can’t even spit without thinkin’ of you. This match right now, it ain’t that and that’s worryin’ to both of us and it should be worryin’ to anyone who gives a fuck about you!”

Ryleigh nods her head.

“On top of that we just feel that because you are so angry you are basically blind. Andrea is milking this for everything that she can. She has gotten in your mother’s head and we saw how she lost control. Before that she gave her a concussion. If she could do that to your mother who has been wrestling for years, and tried to take out your step mother. Just imagine what she could possibly do to you…”

Brittany just shakes her head in disgust as she looks at the two of them.

“Honestly you both need to have more faith in me. I am a third generation star. I have the talent. I won the Blast From The Past at one point and I can be something. I wouldn’t even be in this stupid match if my mother would have just treated me like she treated Andrea. Why would she even go about this nonsense of constantly calling Andrea the second coming of her?! How do you all think that makes me feel considering that I AM HER ACTUAL DAUGHTER! I should have been that one primed to be the next big thing. I should have been looked upon as being something special. I won SCW’s stupid tournament. I challenged for the World title. Hell I even became a Roulette Champion and I don’t even get the respect I deserve but some stupid trash from Arizona can come to SCW and automatically get top billing from my mother?! How do you think I feel?! I need that attention BECAUSE IT’S MY SPOT!!!”

“You ain’t listenin’, ain’t nobody said we ain’t got faith in you. We said Andrea Hernandez has done taken up residence so deep in your head, she should owe you mortgage payments for it!”

“Babe! I don’t care if Andrea has done all of this stuff. As soon as the bell rings I am going to own her. Like I know you have faith in me because you are married to me but I feel like I just have to fight. No matter what is at stake I have to go out there and beat Andrea or at least take it to her…”

Ryleigh shakes her head as she looks at her best friend.

“Listen there is nothing wrong with trying to fight for the sake of fighting but I think the reason why we are both worried is that you are fighting your mother’s battles. At the end of the day this isn’t Seleana’s fight, this isn’t Halo’s fight, or even your fight. This is something that your mother needs to deal with. You are rushing into this match is like going into a fight fully blind. I just don’t know. I feel like you shouldn’t be doing this. I love Auntie Crystal but your mother has made a lot of mistakes in her life. It sucks that she had to go through this but she needs to learn from her own mistakes so she can build to a better future. You have other things you need to focus on. You are a newlywed. You have a beautiful wife here. Perhaps you could just focus on being here for her and seeing what you two can conquer together…”

Brittany looks over at Halo as she stares at the taller blonde.

“Do you feel I am fighting my mother’s battle?!”

“I think…”

She pauses, staring back at her wife.

“You see an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone on this one. You could try to prove a point about the spot you feel you deserve and got fucked out of and fight back for Mama Chrys at the same time and if you whooped that ass in the process, you get to tell everybody that they done fucked that pooch bad by lettin’ you slip away.”

Ryleigh nods her head in agreement.

“I as your best friend feel that you are trying way too much to be like your mother. Ironically your mother gets very prideful calling herself the Vegeta of wrestling and here you are claiming to be her version of Trunks. Proud to be her descendant complete with your own version of a time machine and I think we both think you could do so much more than just being her daughter. I am not saying your mother isn’t a good person but why focus on being the next Crystal Hilton when we just want to see you become your own woman. You are doing really well for yourself and you don’t have to be attached to your mother to get somewhere. Sometimes it is better to just cut the umbilical cord so you can be free to be your own woman…”

Halo shrugs.

“Better to be the first B-Brat than the second anything…”

Ryleigh nods.

“And you aren’t second fiddle to anybody. It’s time for you to become a better woman. Be the sister that Brandon, Tyler, and even Aurora are looking for. Showcase that you know what loyalty means. Learn from your mother’s mistakes and perfect them…”

Brittany sighs as she looks at both of them.

“I guess I have focused too much of my life on trying to be the next Crystal Hilton that everything has slipped past me. I was focused on the wrong things and in reality I should have been building myself up. To be honest when I really think about things I don’t think I want to become my mother especially seeing the way she constantly treats Seleana…”

Brittany looks right at Halo sighing.

“I love my wife way too much. Halo I am sorry for the way I have acted. I am sorry for getting fired from SCU. If I could do things differently I definitely would have been a more supportive wife. It’s hard growing up the way I did. Sure I might have three siblings now but I basically grew up an only child so I still have some selfish mentalities that I need to fix but I promise I am working on them. I will get things in order and will do my absolute best to be there for you.

I hope you can forgive me.”

Halo smiles and hugs Brittany.

“I know you will, I do, and I love you!”

Brittany smirks as she looks back at Halo.

“Good you better always love me. After all I am your B Brat...Now if you would excuse me I think I will need both of your help to really push me to new heights. I have a serious fight at my hands and will be stuck in the ring with a crazy woman. If I am to survive the cage match I have to be at my absolute best. You think you girls are ready to get me in shape?!”

Ryleigh smirks.

“You know I got your back…”

“Let’s hit it, y’all!”

With that Brittany smiles as she knew she had her work cut out for her but she was going to do everything in her power to be at her best for the fight that was coming her way.

On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Brittany Williams standing in front of a camera. She has an evil grin on her lips as she is wearing a tiara along with her black and red robe, and royal scepter that is proudly in her hands. She cracks a grin as she runs her hands through her long nappy hair. She looks deep into the lens as she begins to speak.

“Hello to all of you peasants out there or is the term piss ants. I know it has been a very long time since you have seen me gracing your television sets or however you choose to watch this promotional video. Truth is SCW hasn’t seen me for quite some time, and honestly it’s a shame considering that Sin City Underground had to nerve to just flat out fire me. How dare they do that to such an elite talent such as myself. It’s funny that I was the only third generation superstar in this company. I could have gone on to become something great but instead I get fired and the moment I do. I see my wife changes her in ring name from Williams to Annis. Whatever it doesn’t even bother me because that’s all in the past now. The only thing that matters is what is happening presently and as it currently stands I am doing very well for myself. I hold championship gold outside of SCW and it was only a matter of time before I climbed my way to the top…”

Brittany smiles nodding her head in pure arrogance as she continues to speak.

“But then again you already knew that… After all I am a Williams and one should only expect greatness from me. Unless you are simply focused on my father and if that’s the case he is too busy being a lazy bum and trying to bone as many women as he can, but that’s a story for another day. The fact is the reason all of you piss ants of fans from SCW are seeing this lovely face is because a stupid fucking Bitch tried to insult my family. This Bitch goes by the name of Andrea Hernandez and honestly after hearing her speak I can’t help but believe that she is indeed her own hype woman. Let’s be honest did anyone really give a flying fuck when she turned on my mother at Violent Conduct?! Andrea will tell you that Christina had it coming. That she was never her friend to begin with but honestly as usual she is simply just saying stuff when it suits her. Andrea is one of the fakest people that I know. Where should I even begin when it comes to her…”

Brittany shakes her head as she SCOFFS and continues to speak.

“The reality is Andrea is the only one that is laughing at her own shit. She isn’t cunning or as creative as she thinks she is. I mean if we go back to a few months ago Roxi poured her entire heart out in that triple threat match that she had with my mother and Andrea. She spoke her mind and the only thing that Andrea had to say in return is take every single fucking thing that Roxi said and reply back to her. That’s not cunning, that’s not creative. That just makes you someone who can’t even craft their own thoughts. She will stand there and puff her chest out like she is so amazing. The reason why my mother got suspended is not only for beating up a referee but she pretty much laid into Andrea and the only thing that Ms. Hernandez can do in return is come out with this merchandise. Laughing at the fact that all of this money is selling because of my mother and she can’t receive merchandise sales because she’s suspended. Bitch I don’t see Andrea merchandise selling. Even if a Christina Rose sucks t shirt came out and it sold out, at the end of the day it’s STILL MY MOTHER’S MERCH. You are getting fame OFF OF MY MOTHER. As a matter of fact the only reason why you are even relevant in this company is because of my MOTHER. Last time I checked you had a chance to become something but you dropped the ball in the chamber. You dropped the ball in the Blast From The Past tournament.

You could have risen back up and won a golden contract but you fucked up that opportunity too and even dropped the ball in the number one contender battle royal. The only thing you have honestly done since being here is beat my mother on three separate occasions. One in which she challenged you so you could advance in the company. A title match that she basically told the owners that you deserved so she was willing to be a fighting champion and give you a shot, and the return title match that she won. However after you beat her for the title it was as if you were done with her. You wanted nothing to do with her. That’s disrespectful considering she was the fighting champion that felt you deserved it but you weren’t thankful. You stood there basking it in because you felt she was underneath you. You took advantage of her sportsmanship and respect, which is quite weird considering she doesn’t do that with many people. She took a serious liking to you because she saw herself in you.

She wanted to help mold you to being better than she has been. Mainly it has something to do with the connection that my grandfather had with your father, and how they were tag team partners in Mexico. She felt that maybe you two could create a similar bond and become friends but you never wanted that. Even when you beat her she openly came out and put you over telling everybody how good you were. When Alicia Lukas was throwing your name in the dirt because you were a quiet champion my mother actually stood up for you. Yet the only thing that you could do in return is put my mother down.

All you could do was gloat over the fact that you consistently beat my mother and you didn’t have to worry about her because you were a real champion?! Where did that get you?! Oh I know… You fell quickly and right on your face. When you and Evie were fighting one another then you want to act like you had great respect for my mother and how she was a class act because Evie called you out on your shit. It’s funny to see how quick you try to change a situation when it suits you. How you retract on your thoughts and your feelings. You were happy because you finally connected with your father and it meant the world to finally have his acceptance because you were acknowledged as carrying the legacy…”

Brittany smirks shaking her head in disgust as she speaks some more.

“But when you turned your back my mother you basically cried a hissy fit because nobody was there for you when your father passed away. Then in the next breath you try to say you aren’t a Phoenix anymore and you are turning away from your family’s legacy so you can start something of your own. You do realize everything you have done has been filled with nothing but contradictions. None of it even makes sense. Stabbing somebody in the back, kicking a person when they are down doesn’t make you a cool person. It doesn’t make you the most awesome person in the company. To be honest it just makes you the very thing that you swear that you aren’t, and that’s exactly like my mother. You are nothing more than a poor man’s version of Crystal Hilton at best. No matter how much you try to deny it the proof is definitely in the pudding, and from the looks of it when you are involved in situations that don’t concern my mother you fall hard.

However the biggest mistake you could have ever made was hurt my mother. I will be honest me and her don’t have the strongest of a relationship. People claim I am Crystal lite. There are personality traits of hers that I can’t seem to shake off. No matter how one might try to spin it, it still doesn’t change the fact that I am her daughter, and at the end of the day I am very proud to be her flesh and blood. She might not be the most stable of women, her personal life is a train wreck. However she is a very great wrestler. One who has ascended to the top of the Bombshell division on four different occasions, one who has entered the Hall of Fame, and what exactly have you done?!

Yes you went on to become the Bombshell Champion but that might seem as you being a flash in the pain and without it you are nothing. You are a little whiny Bitch who wishes to speak down women such as Myra who seem to have supported you. There are people who have elevated you but that doesn’t mean anything to you. You rather toot your own horn like you are this end all be all. You even went as far to get a face lift, a makeover so you can change your appearance. Sounds nice on the surface but let me explain something. If you take a shitty car with a bad engine, and give it a new paint job. At the end of the day it’s still a shitty car. You just can’t change things on the surface and automatically think that you have changed. It doesn’t work that way. You need to fix on what is going on the inside with you and I doubt you have done that. No matter how much you might try to believe in your own hype from my perspective you are nothing…”

Brittany laughs as she shakes her head in disgust and speaks some more.

“I can go on and on but I think it’s a perfect time to really introduce myself. SCW didn’t have to book me in this match as I am not even contract in this company. One would think I am walking into what might be my burial, but it’s far from that. I don’t give a flying fuck if I only stand at like 5’1 and weigh at 105 lbs. I don’t care if you are a former World Champion who has constantly beat my mother in every single outing. Hell I am not even afraid of being locked in a cage with you with nowhere to go. The fact of the matter is you should have never FUCKED with my family. I know Seleana could lash out to try to defend her wife and I appreciate my step mother. I don’t have her level of kindness though and I am willing to do whatever it takes to put you in your place. I have become something in SCW. I am a former Blast From The Past Winner. You know the very tournament that you happened to get eliminated from early I managed to win the whole thing. I am also a former Roulette Champion who has beaten the likes of the Sam Marlowe’s. As a matter of fact I am the one who ended one of her reigns. I beat Seleana multiple times, I even beat Vargas which shows I have a pedigree of beating former World Champions and a woman who is in the Hall of Fame. I know how to handle my shit.

I know people might like to bring up the fact that just like you Evie Jordan wrecked my shit but let me explain something. Despite her beating me, it was something I personally asked for. I was the one who poked at the beast. I am the one who made her come out of retirement to fight me. When it finally did happen I guess I froze under the pressure and didn’t have the courage to do a promo against her. That was totally my fault but it still doesn’t change the fact that I PERSONALLY called her out to be a fighting champion. Something you clearly lacked at being. Sometimes I often bite off way more than I can chew but that is my fighting spirit and I am willing to do whatever it takes to prove I can hold my own.

You can run your mouth and talk up all this junk but i actually handle my shit. This match between us is more than you messing with my mom though. The reality is all of my life I have been longing to receive attention from her. I have walked in her footsteps of becoming a softball player because she was an amazing softball player growing up. I got into wrestling because she was a wrestler. I even tried my hand at being in movies. Despite the disconnect that might exist between us I have lived my life idolizing my mother and she hasn’t given me what I wanted in return. I have been longing for that affection. Yet you come along and all of a sudden she is giving you praises of you being the second coming of her. She is promoting you as the next big thing in wrestling and really fighting for you, and instead of being thankful about it all. You rather beat the shit out of her when she wasn’t expecting it?!

You are actually satisfied with giving her concussion and laughing at her misfortunes of getting suspended when she snapped on you because you cheated in a match. It’s a bunch of bullshit Andrea and what she has given to you is what I have always wanted. For you denying the acclaims of an amazing wrestler makes me just want to beat you up because that should have been me! That should have been my spot. You are a disgrace to your family. You are a disgrace wrestling and at Climax Control I am going to fix that attitude for you really quick. I know my mother has every intention on ripping you a part when she eventually comes back. If she is lucky I might leave whatever is left for her to pick up the pieces but I highly doubt it. The only thing on my mind is beating the unholy hell out of you. You not only beat her down but you tried to end her career with that brain buster to the monitor. You also tried to do the same thing to Seleana and I am sick and tired of you hurting my loved ones. Inside that cage it’s time for me to finally fight back and I will avenge them. Try to get GOOD girl for you just aren’t ON MY LEVEL… This is the Lil Dream Machine signing out…. Level up NOOB!”

With that Brittany just cracks an evil grin as she keeps her eyes locked on the cameras and we slowly fade out on this image.
user posted image