Author Topic: Queen For The Day!  (Read 552 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Queen For The Day!
« on: June 18, 2020, 10:55:05 PM »
 “I had to learn that some people are just not going to like you. I had to have thick skin when I would see what people would say or write about me.” -  Allen Iverson

Saxon Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada

June was definitely a mixed bag of emotions for that of a month. Despite the horrors of how the year had been going so far with that of the world wide pandemic of the Corona Virus, the murdering of George Floyd, and recently the killing of Rayshard Brooks. A lot of unrest was sweeping through that of the United States. People were protesting that the country should open back up while others were questioning racism and police brutality. It just created an endless amount of drama that other radical groups were taking over various cities and trying to establish their own law. It was hard to live in the country during this time and for Christina Zdunich she just wanted to feel happy. After all she had just celebrated her two year wedding Anniversary with Seleana on June 13th, her movie studio was booming with the making of the Gem Stones movie, it was Pride month and most importantly she had just became Queen of the Ring. This definitely should have been the cause of some major celebrations but she wasn’t feeling it as she sat down poolside with a laptop in her hands.

Christina should have been enjoying the confines of the pool or spending the best anniversary week of her life but instead she was depressed over how people were reacting to that of her card. She had read the comments across Twitter and watched Jessie Salco’s promo. They just pushed her into a stage of depression that she wished she could have ignored but she just couldn’t as the tears slowly dripped down her face. It was at this moment when her son Brayden along with her daughter in law Halo Annis walked towards her wearing bathing suits. It was a nice sight to see her son bonding with the family but he could tell something was up as he slowly walked over to where his mother was standing. He crossed his arms looking at her.

“What’s happening mom… Why aren’t you in the pool?! I would have expected for you to be the very first person swimming in that bitch… After all this is your big week… You get to be the Queen of your own show, you just celebrated an anniversary and on top of that your wife’s birthday will be in two weeks. It just doesn’t get better than that right?!”

Crystal however tries to brush it off as she sniffles in return. The tears could be seen from underneath the glasses as she can’t hide them. He rolls his eyes as he walks up to her snatching her glasses away as he looks at her.

“What the fuck?!”

Halo nods quickly.

“What’s wrong, Mama Chrys?”

Christina just sighs as she looks at her son and daughter in law.

“You want to know what’s wrong?! This is the type of bullshit that’s wrong. I worked my ass off to win a match. I busted my ass to climb a ladder to become Queen for a Day and I put everything into making a card. People are vastly unhappy with it and it’s honestly bullshit. O’Malley is upset at the match I put him in, Kris Ryans somehow tries to turn shit around to make fun of me. Christian is saying how things aren’t fair, and Jessie is bitching off at the mouth about the bookings. It’s fucking bullshit to be honest. I poured everything into my card. I have a right to get super excited about what I put together…”

Christina wipes the tears from her face

“Sure I might be over excited over things but I am just selling the shit out of my card. I want it to be a fun filled environment and truly get behind what I put together but people just want to shit on me…”

Brayden looks at Halo before he slowly turns his attention to his mother.

“Seriously people want to bitch at what you did?! I may not be a wrestler or know that much about the industry but fuck em. Who gives a shit what they think. Kris Ryans is an asshole you basically gift wrapped him a chance to control his own destiny and as far as Salco is concerned and even that of your partner Roxi Johnson. If they didn’t like what you booked they could have solved the problem by winning but they didn’t YOU DID… Don’t get mad just because CHRISTINA ZDUNICH MEANS BUSINESS and they simply didn’t get the job done. They are just trying to hate on your shit. I mean what did you do wrong exactly?!”

Christina shrugs her shoulders.

“Gave my wife a title match and put her in the main event…Also booked myself in a match where I could possibly earn a future Championship match whenever I see fit...”

Brayden shakes his head in disgust.

“Which showcases that the almighty Crystal Hilton who at one point stabbed her own wife in the back over a title is humble enough to put her front and center.so the whole world could watch her. You even made it so that when you and Roxi win, you both will be taken care of. The way I see it you are out there trying to make sure EVERYBODY EATS… You are taking care of your family and friends. There’s nothing wrong with that. On top of that you could by all means just have GAVE yourself a World title match but instead you booked yourself in a match to EARN it. Fuck the haters and everybody else.”  

Christina raises her eyes.

“Fuck the haters?!”

Brayden nods his head.

“Yes exactly… The only reason people Bitch is because they are jealous. They ain’t got what you got. How many people in this company can say they won the World Bombshell Champion four times?! How many people can say they are a Hall of Famer… Don’t stoop to trying to defend yourself every time some hater wants to hate on your shine. Just say fuck em and move on…”

Halo nods slowly yet firmly.

“Let's be fuckin' straight up here, Mama Chrys, y'all could've booked a two match card where y'all gave everyone... and I mean Every. Fuckin'. One. a title match and all that would have happened is some asshole would have bitched it ain't the right title and then got all racist and called y'all Oprah goin' and y'all get a title, and y'all get a title... and claim you was just bein the typical plastic rich bitch tryin to buy friends and clout by throwin' money and title shots like they was water or some demented, delayed sweet sixteen shit... whatever, point is, ain't a damn thing y'all could have put out as a card that wouldn't have caught shit from somebody. So fuck 'em, if they ain't like it, they should have gotten off they asses and stopped you from winnin' the bitch in the first place!”

Christina nods her head as she smiles at her kids.

“You do have a point. I earned this shit… Just like every single thing I have ever done in this company. Had it been anybody else in my position I am sure they would have just booked themselves in a World Championship match and called it a day. Look at Jack Washington for example. He made it known that’s all he ever cared about. Yet I win and the person who is known as being the most title crazed person in the entire fed booked herself in a contention match basically. Granted it’s a tag team match and it’s me teaming up with a woman I consider a friend against two people who I have never even beaten in SCW. If anything I would say it is unfair for Roxi. It’s not like I put myself in a favorable condition. It’s a match where I still need to go out there and fucking win”

Christina smirks as she speaks some more.

“ If you were in my position Halo… What type of match would you put your wife in because I just want to make sure that I am doing exactly what anybody would do in my situation.”

Halo shrugs.

“If Brit was a regular, I probably would have given her a chance to shine too. Definitely would have looked at her haters and go, “Well, here’s her chance to shine and y’all’s chance to shut her the hell up and if you can’t do it, then y’all get to be the ones to shut the hell up!” It ain’t like it’s a one on one for the big fish or nothin’...”

Christina quickly stands up as she looks at her daughter in law who towers over her and hugs her tightly.

“Exactly… I of course want my wife to shine and to be honest since I made that match Seleana has been super excited about that. I don’t give a damn if people hate it or not, but I will look out after my wife especially considering everything we had been through. I could have booked her against Evie but with the slump Sel has been in I doubt she would have felt she earned it. I could have given her Kate but with the connection with Rose Productions I doubt she would want that. Now she has a chance to capture the title that your wife stopped her from winning when she first came into the company. Plus being a Roulette Champion would make her the workhorse champion and she would have to be prepared for possibly anything. It’s the ultimate test of getting back on track…”

Christina nods her head.

“On top of that I told everyone in my Queen of the Ring promos that a win for me would be a win for her. So I don’t understand why people can’t comprehend. Who gives a shit if she’s getting this match because of who she is fucking. It is what it is right? Deal with it… I won Queen of the Ring so it’s my decision!”

Halo snickers.

“And let’s be honest, if you’d left her off completely, they’d have given you just as much shit, if not more. If you hadn’t given her a title shot, they’d have been like, “See, it’s a sign she doesn’t really love her!”  because you didn’t give her something when you could have.  There was no winning on this one, just various levels of “well, that shit stank!””

Christina smiles.

“I honestly feel when it comes to me no matter what decision I make it’s always going to be a lose lose situation. If somebody else was in my shoes and they did the same exact thing things would be okay because they aren’t Crystal Hilton. I am tired of everything… Maybe I shouldn’t be attached to anything in this company except for me and my wife…”

Brayden nods his head smirking.

“That would be a good start. No reason to give a fuck about other shit. It’s not like people really care about what you are doing. When you do good you are selfish. When you do win a title people will say you are a joke or you dishonor the championship. When you lose people will laugh at you. I don’t know how you could put up with any of that… Just ignore it and do your own thing. You won’t be that hurt over nonsense. On top of that you have always achieved in spite of everything so just keep on doing what you do best…”

Christina nods her head as she smiles at her son.

“You both do have a point. Who cares about others. I just need to do me. I should be smiling after all I am the motha Fucking Queen!!!”

Halo grins.

“That’s the spirit, Mama Chrys!”

Christina smiles as she looks at the pool with a grin.

“All hail yours truly… Now are we all ready to go for a swim… The Royal Court should take a pre victory lap in the pool. I bet my own Queen is going to wear quite the bathing suit and look amazing. Come on… Let’s go swimming…”

With that Christina jumps into the pool as she glares at her kids.

“The water is perfect...You both you know you want to go swimming!

She can’t help but giggle as her kids jump into the water as well and we fade out on that image.

“I don't really care too much about what people who don't care about me say about me, but a lot of times, you know, I get tired of defending myself.” - Allen Iverson

On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Christina standing in front of a camera wearing a tiara along with a long evening gown. She has a royal scepter in her hand and can only offer a very long drawn out sigh as she looks deeply into the lens. She shakes her head as she begins to speak.

“As I stand here before you I am instantly reminded of that of my ex-husband’s Todd Williams favorite basketball player of all time in Allen Iverson. He was one of the best basketball players of his era and at a time was the smallest player at his position of shooting guard. Despite being undersized that didn’t stop him from driving to the basket where giants stood in his path. He was always in the eyes of the media for the wrong reasons whether talking about practice, work ethic, or having a bad image. Yet when one thinks of him they immediately think of his bad boy persona and look at him for the wrong reasons. Nobody ever acknowledges him for being a rookie of the year, four time scoring champion, three time steals leader, eleven time All Star, Most Valuable Player and most importantly Hall of Famer…”

Christina shakes her head in disbelief as she continues to speak.

“Nobody wants to ever give him credit for carrying a horrible franchise on his back and doing what he possibly could do to put his team on his back to gain wins and to march his way throughout the playoffs. Everybody tends to get too wrapped up over the image and how he appears in the media and it’s a bunch of fucking bullshit. The reason I have brought him up is I can’t help but feel like I am like an Allen Iverson in this company. My four World Bombshell Championship reigns can equal that of his scoring titles, his MVP award can be equated to my Woman of the Year, and of course him being an amazing rookie is like me being most improved. Yet no matter what I have accomplished in this company it never seems to be enough. I won’t lie… I always thought it was me. I was extra hard on myself. I believed in the bullshit of everybody’s comments. However there comes a point where I just need to say fuck it because I don’t care anymore…”

Christina shrugs her shoulders as she sighs again.

“At Into The Void I won Queen For A Day. By every right I am ENTITLED to do whatever the fuck I want to do because you know I EARNED that right. Yet in becoming the so called Queen For A Day it was always going to be a lose lose situation because somebody was going to find a way to turn it around. Somebody was bound to tell me that I am only looking out for my wife because of the match I gave her. Could you imagine if I didn’t give her a match at all or booked her awfully?! I would be called out for being a TERRIBLE wife. How do I even win?! I did the best I could. I gave people a chance who I felt was deserving of an opportunity. I put four amazing men in a match for them to control their own destiny and I get shat on. I did the same for the women… Not just any women but for the previous four women who actually held the World Championship and I get told it’s awful… I can sit here and try to defend my actions. People can call it out on being unfair but honestly I came to a simple conclusion…”

“I flat out don’t give a fuck and this isn’t me speaking from the likes of Crystal Hilton or from a hidden agenda. This is me being completely honest. I won the right fair and square. If I want to make a fantasy booking and team up with a woman who I consider a close friend that I have never teamed up with before that’s my prerogative but I will be damned if people want to put me down for being successful. If there’s a problem with how I booked things there was one simple solution. Somebody else should have been good enough to climb that ladder and stop me. I can’t help it if I was the one that was good enough to get the job done… Now that I got that off of my chest let’s get to the matter at hand and that being this tag team match…”

Christina nods her head speaking some more.

“I could have honestly booked myself for the World Championship but instead I put myself in a match where I could EARN it just to silence the rest of the world. I could have just made it a four way match and it would have been simple but I wanted to deal with three different situations. For starters I love Roxi to death. She is a close friend but at the Super Card she told everybody that she was going to help me by preventing me from gaining another shot. I want her to personally see why I am not the woman she thinks I am and she is going to be part of the reason why I get one. Two it puts two women who I have never beaten on the opposite side of the ring in the form of Andrea and Alicia, and Three it’s a chance for me to EARN something…

If me trying to accomplish three tasks in one match is wrong by all means I guess I am doing things absolutely terribly! I guess I am just the most awful person in the room. I guess that really makes me out to be Jesus Christ and the world should just line up and yell for me to get crucified for their grudge against me. Don’t mind Alicia Lukas who is really Barabbas in disguise who has done more shit than me, but let’s praise her because she’s so awesome…”

“Alicia I am going to be honest. I don’t fucking like you one bit. I tried to show some respect in your direction, I even went as far to put you over with an olive branch by congratulating you on sharing feud of the year with me. Yet I have never gotten that respect in return. Every single promo from you is always the same fucking thing when it comes in regards to me. “Crystal you are awful, Crystal you are trash, you are a fucking joke, hello Crystina HilWillMilZdunLopez, awful champion, and all of the usual bullshit…Or constantly telling me I am a horrible wife over something I did like 18 months ago which me and my wife have far since moved past. But I will take your words for everything. Maybe I am just that terrible. Don’t mind these FOUR Hall of Fame rings on my fingers. Don’t mind me being the only FOUR TIME WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPION in this company along with a huge amount of other accolades. I guess none of them means jack shit…

But hey let’s all hate on the fake bitch that is Crystal Hilton right?! Fuck you Alicia to be honest all you all is a title crazed whore. I know people claim that’s me but if things don’t revolve around a title it just doesn’t compute in your head. I will give you your due that you had a long title reign. The longest of all time, but let’s call a spade a spade here. You can give that bullshit speech that you will happily work your way up the card but you never had to work your way up through anything in this company. The only reason you were in the main event to begin with is because when Honor closed down you came into this company as a champion. It’s not like you had to earn a contention match or do anything. You simply were just there from the beginning.

As soon as you won the World Bombshell Championship you lost it three weeks later to my wife. Granted I did have a role to play but you cried like a little Bitch. You threw a hissy fit threatened to leave among other things. You did get it back and how convenient is it when you lost to Roxi you suddenly have an “injury” and have to take a leave. It’s a bunch of bullshit. Something dramatic usually happens when you lose a title and here I thought I was the actress. After being away from the company a bit you come back and are quick to remind everyone you are owed a rematch clause of a title you held four months prior. I say I should get a rematch at a title I had just lost, and Mark says something to me about people thinking there’s a rematch clause and you immediately change your tune that you will simply earn your rematch…”

“That didn’t stop you from trying to jump on me because you thought I was an easy target with the internet bullying and Mark put you in your place really quick reminding you of who exactly I am. You can claim you want to earn your chance over and over. Which is basically you repeating yourself. The same type of repetition that Wolfslair in General loves to bitch out others for but the only repetition that people can see clearly is from you. With your tweets of mama’s home and posting pictures and gifs of you with the belt… WE GET THE FUCKING POINT you want the fucking title and you honestly think that by beating Bobbi Dahl who really hasn’t had the best of luck in this company propels you to the front of everybody else… Negative…I am not going to let a title crazed little Bitch have her way. The only way I booked you in this match to be honest is to put this shit to an end before it gets out of hand…

People can shit on me because I might seem title crazy and despite what you might think I earn every single thing I get. If I had one bullshit reign then maybe I was conniving enough to get what I wanted but to be the only one in the company to get to the top of the mountain on four different occasions. I have to say you are full of shit. When things don’t go your way in a title match you quickly leave in some capacity and in my eyes that just makes you just another Kandi Washington at best or maybe a Sierra Williams. I mean that woman hasn’t really been seen since she wasn’t getting carried by Lachlan Kane and the moment she tried to step out onto the singles roster and continuously got her ass handed to her by Kate Steele. It’s like she lost interest. But you know what Alicia Lukas, Sierra Williams, doesn’t make a difference you all are interchangeable in my opinion…

At least when I lose a title I still come to work. I am still happy and honored to fight Jessie Salco and put on a feud. I am happy to just wrestle and even know my eyes are truly not on a title as I want Vargas. Can you honestly say the same that you would be happy to be involved in something not surrounding a title, I highly doubt it… I am going to enjoy crushing your dreams and ending this façade once and for all…

Make fun of my family, my name or any of that bullshit. It still doesn’t change the fact that I am a Hall of Famer in this company and one of the best to have ever stepped in the ring. I am not a regressing legend. I still have the talent to be on top and you will find out for yourself won’t you?!”

“I guess that brings me to you Andrea and you know for the longest I honestly thought you were the second coming of me. I think it was that attitude of yours that drive, that determination, and that family legacy that dates back to Mexico. In fact our fathers both feud in the past. Maybe that’s why we have a competitive drive when it comes to fighting each other. Now I will admit you have had my number on three straight occasions. You just kept on beating me and beating me. I won’t make an excuse for it. You were the better woman. After that first lost I was a mad woman and I kept coming at you in the same way and you kept bringing me down to reality.

However you must have had your coming back to reality moment when you fought Evie Jordan. You enjoyed talking so much shit about how you beat but what I don’t take kindly is you trying to show some fucking respect in my direction. You can’t continuously talk me down about how you beat me over and over again, and then try to put me over when you are in the middle of a feud with Evie Jordan. That shit doesn’t fucking work.

I know you have it in your heart that we could never be friends but I don’t want anything from you. I just want you to take this L and for me to finally overcome the hurdle that is you. I know you brought up how Evie wasn’t going to have her storybook ending but the last time I checked she’s the one standing with the title and your shoulders are pretty empty. Before you sit on that comment and think about what I just said you know who’s shoulders aren’t going to be empty?!

Alicia Lukas because she stated on Twitter that she just plans to just carry your team… How does that make you feel and if you don’t have a dictionary on Alicia Lukas lingo let me just define that for you. That’s her way of saying you suck or insert generic insult about how she feels about the rest of the bombshells. She doesn’t give a damn about you. She clearly feels above you so I figured you might want to know…

But hey I am the bad guy and you will always just come at me. Even though I tried to defend your honor when she tried to force you to stroking an internet E Peen and puffing your chest out on Twitter when you won the title and you weren’t around. Don’t forget how quick she could do that to someone…I mean she already did it to you… So food for thought…”

“But hey this is your moment to get right back into the fray, all you need to do is beat your hero and of course me. Shouldn’t be an issue right?! You beat us both already but can you do so when we will have each other’s backs? Roxi and I might be friends out of the ring and have a difference of opinion inside of it, but we have true respect for what one another can do. So that might be hard to overcome.

In reality you had a good run for as long as it lasted and you should be really proud of that. Honestly you had a title run. You didn’t make it past a Super Card so I know part of you wants redemption but not everybody in this company is made out to be a star. Some just so happen become flash in the pans. They win some matches. Win some titles and turn out to be just a big ball of burning gas…

You know who you remind me of Andrea?!

You are nothing more than a Polly Playtime… She had a quick rise to the top but when it was over with you just didn’t hear from her again. I don’t know if you have what it takes to get back to the top but it definitely won’t be on my watch. I know you hate a woman who can’t be real and is quick to run away from home but I have never ran away from home… Home isn’t Detroit and hell it’s not even Los Angeles…

Home is where the heart is and for me since I have been in this company it has always been SCW. Love me or hate me but I will defend my home at all costs. Fuck being Queen for a Day. I plan to be Queen for as long as I am here… Don’t like it come dethrone me and stop me from EARNING my way back to the top… See you soon… Roll the Credits and take a bow… This is your curtain call…”

With that Christina can’t help but smile as we fade out on her image.
user posted image