Author Topic: Doubts...  (Read 774 times)

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
Doubts...
« on: June 27, 2014, 12:29:45 PM »
 Ben Jordan's face appears on the screen.

Ben: Never had a big ol' problem with travel and all that stuff, been here, there and everywhere, but the first time my arse has been in Arizona. Let me tell ya, it's a bit toasty in this gaff.

Ben shortly shakes his head.

Ben: Anyway people, I'm getting a little bit off track here. I think Emz is on to me a little bit. You must follow me on Twitter, right? Well me redheaded angel is saying I've got something I'm not telling her. She's right.

Ben puts both hands up.

Ben: Whoa, hold ya horses, it's nothing relationshippy or anything like that. It's this poxy match. Anyways, time I came clean I reckon.

Ben leans back, showing his settings around him. Ben is sitting at a swimming pool, his feet hanging in the water as people swim around him. Ben leans back, placing his hands flat on the titles beneath him. The sounds of wolf whistles can be heard in the background, and a smile crosses Ben's face.

Ben: Don't even have to turn around, you just know who it is.

Ben winks at the camera.

Ben: Happens more than you can imagine.

Ben turns his head around to see Emma Rose walking towards him, a tight and tiny white bikini covering her body as people stop and stare at the redheaded beauty making her way towards Ben. She reaches behind Ben, leaning down and putting her hands on Ben's shoulders, softly squeezing in to his muscles.

Ben: Darling, how about you take a seat here with me?

Ben taps his hand to his right, tapping the tiles next to him. Emma moves to his side, taking a seat and dipping her shapely legs in to the water. She wraps her fingers around Ben, looking at him.

Emma: So, are you gonna tell me what's going on?

Ben looks at Emma, a smile creeping across his lips.

Ben: Well you don't beat around the bush, do ya?

Emma: Not when I know something is up, Benny bear. You said yourself that you was off form. I know you're planning something.

Ben turns away from Emma, looking at the cool blue water below him.

Ben: I'm not planning anything darling. It's just...

Ben pauses for a second, breathing deeply slowly, before exhaling sharply. Emma puts her hand on Ben's shoulder.

Emma: What is it?

Ben nervously runs his left hand behind the back of his head, running his fingers through his hair.

Emma: Spit it out.

Another sigh escapes from Ben's lips.

Ben: It's this match Emz, this match on the next show. SCW has me actually confused right now. Not once have I been in a roulette match, I was never a roulette wrestler, and now, I'm fighting in a roulette match.

Emma presses her lips together, trying hard not to smile at Ben and take his concerns seriously.

Emma: That's what you're worried about?

Ben slowly nods, still not looking towards Emma.

Ben: Yeah, I mean, the most roulette thing I ever did was back in ACW, when I had a cage match with Casey Williams.

Emma: And won the ACW World championship in that match.

Emma's reminder brings a smile to Ben's face briefly.

Ben: Yeah but there's a whole world of difference between knowing you're gonna have a cage match, and what you could get in a roulette match. See, a cage match, you watch some classic ones, you get in the cage and get comfortable with it. In an SCW roulette rules match, it could be anything. You've seen how screwed up these bloody matches go.

Emma: Well, Bombshell Roulette champion here....

Ben turns to look at Emma.

Ben: Because you can kick serious arse in that division. Beneath the photo shoots, the make up, the smiles and the amazing Bristols there.

Ben flicks a finger towards Emma's chest.

Ben: You're actually pretty damn bad arse.

A smiles crosses Emma's face as Ben turns away, looking back in to the water.

Emma: Thank you, but remember, they're just chairs and stuff, nothing that will hurt you forever. You just take the bumps and get back up.

Ben turns to Emma with a curious look on his face, but the look turns in to a wide smile.

Ben: Oh I bet I know what you thought.

Emma blinks her eyes rapidly as she looks at Ben, the look of confusion crossing her face.

Ben: You thought I was worried about chairs and getting hurt.

A confused tone comes from beyond Emma's lips.

Emma: You mean you're not worried about that?

Ben smiles as he shakes his head.

Ben: Nah, don't be daft, I'm worried about that poxy wheel landing on a mud match, or a skin to win bollocks match, with Jamie Dean as the referee!

Emma: Oh Ben!

Emma pushes Ben in the shoulder, turning her head away from him as a wider smile crosses Ben's face. He taps Emma on the shoulder, but Emma shakes her head.

Ben: Chairs and stuff like that is part of the game darling, but that bloody wheel has a lot of weird, crazy shit on. It's like a sign from above really. You put the sexual monster that is Jamie Dean in as a referee, and it's bounce to land on something degrading.

Emma turns back to Ben, a very unimpressed look on her face.

Emma: Just cause Jamie is involved, doesn't mean there's more chance of it landing on something degrading Ben. You know how this works, I've told you how it works. We don't know what match type it will be until just before the match.

Ben: I bet this one will involve me ending up in me pants. I can just sense it.

Emma reaches over, grabbing on to the top of Ben's leg and softly digging her manicured nails in to the muscle.

Emma: Nothing wrong with that.

Emma bites her lower lip, giving Ben a playful wink.

Ben: When Jamie isn't in the room, I'd strut around in me pants for the sake of it.

Emma: Not so long ago, you'd strut around in your pants for the sake of it in public, after a few beers.

Ben looks up at the sky as if he's reminiscing.

Ben: Ah, the classic roadrunner boxers. Meep meep.

Ben turns back to Emma.

Ben: Truth is darling, when I started wrestling, it was because I liked the classic style. I liked the whole hero Vs villain thing, I liked the proper storytelling, I liked all those great tag teams that would go out there and wrestle their arses off for the fans, so when I decided to do this stuff, I found a trainer who reflected that. I looked at trainer after trainer and found Chett Hawkins, Hangman himself and I bugged the fuck outta him to train me, because he was a wrestling tough guy, a solid solo star and a great tag team wrestler. He didn't mind beating people with chairs, but didn't need a fantasy match and end up covered in mud or end up damn near stark bollock naked to get over.

Ben breathes deeply.

Ben: Just the way I'm built my love.

Emma kisses Ben on the cheek, running her fingers over the top of his hair.

Emma: Chances are it won't land on something like that anyway. I don't think I've seen a skin to win match here.

Ben: I hope not, cause I don't wanna see Holly Wood's nut sack. Be my luck to strip the geezer and it'll fall out.

Emma laughs softly as she look at Ben.

Emma: I hope it's a swimming pool match.

Ben: Why?

Emma: Cause you look good wet.

Emma puts her hand behind Ben, catching the Cockney off guard and pushes him in to the pool! Ben goes under water as Emma laughs. Ben appears after a few seconds, pushing his hands over the top of his head and squeezing the water out of his hair. He looks up at the laughing Emma.

Ben: Shoulda saw that coming.

Emma nods and smiles at Ben.

Ben: Remember, pay back and all that.

Before Emma can move, Ben clicks his fingers and the scene freezes.

Ben: Never thought I'd be cutting this promo from a pool, but I've done them in worse places I guess.

Ben shakes his head, letting the water drip from his face.

Ben: Well you all get to see a lovely debut of sorts this week people. I actually make a roulette debut. Never done this malarkey before so it should be interesting. This match pretty much has it all really. You have the Bombshell Roulette champion, a cute ol' Cockney geezer, a legit supermodel with a face like a slapped arse, a geezer who puts on make up and tucks his junk in to places it shouldn't actually go, and a bloke who enjoys watching other blokes wrestle in jelly.

Ben looks up at the sky.

Ben: Think I covered it all there. Never thought I'd say all that but we are a Vegas based place. I know I've been me own worst enemy with think one, little bits of doubt here and there creeping in to me dome, but end of the day, I still wanna win the thing. I've had single matches, I've had tag matches, I've had mixed tag, triple threats, you name it, I've done it and you know looking back, for a fella who's never had a title shot at any belt in SCW, I haven't lost that many. Now in me first Roulette match, I don't really wanna lose that either.

Ben starts to wade through the water, trying to get to the edge of the pool.

Ben: Now I know me lady is gonna deal with Veronica Taylor, not an issue there, so I gotta focus on Holly Wood. We all know Sin City loves a controversial character. We all know that people don't like facing controversial characters, but let me tell you something geezer - The fear fades when ya been in a ring with our referee for the night. Trust me on that, nothing gets weirder than facing Jamie Dean. Doesn't matter if it looks like I'm hitting a bird, because we know ya got more than the average bird between ya pegs. I will be looking at you as just any normal opponent. I will look at ya as another one in the way.

Ben gets to the side of the pool, putting his hands on the side and pulling himself up next to Emma, swinging round and taking a seat.

Ben: This match mean a lot to my baby here and I know only a win will put a smile on that gorgeous face of hers so trust me when I say, I'm gonna give her what she wants.

Ben lifts Emma's arm over his shoulder and stands up, cradling Emma in his arms.

Ben: It doesn't matter who this match was against, I was always gonna work my bollocks off to make sure we was on the winning side, and it just so happens that I'm facing someone who wishes they had no bollocks, is my opponent. I'm sorry Holly mate, you're in the wrong place at the wrong time, because we're gonna show ya that you could have all the Mean Girl support in the world, but it means nothing, because Sunday night belongs to Team Bemma.

Ben edges closer to the water

Ben: Anyways, gotta go. Laters people.

Ben clicks his fingers and the scene unfreezes. Emma shakes her head before looking down and seeing the water. She looks towards Ben.

Emma: You did the finger clicky thing again, didn't you?

Ben: Yep, and now...

Ben stands on the edge of the pool, a wide smile on his face.

Ben: CANNONBALL!!!

Ben leaps off the side of the pool with Emma in his arms as the scene fades out.
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen