Author Topic: SCW will have a new horror story to tell  (Read 310 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
SCW will have a new horror story to tell
« on: December 10, 2014, 11:33:34 PM »
 And so Power Play is born like so many others they die like a puzzle before they rise from their bed in the morning dew. The Rejects fated by my old pal, Gavin alongside Mikah and Andrew Watts and let’s not forget dear old Alex Kalin. Then you have Caleb Houston, Hydro and JT Midas.
It seems stables like using me as a stepping stone…
Time for a history lesson boys.

Back when I left Uncensored as the rightful Ironman Championship Contender, their boss suspended me...upon his actions I went almost as mad as Hot Stuff International cost me the ACW World Heavyweight Championship in Cairo, Egypt.

So one by one I started to take them down a peg or two…
Duke Ata Topai..Former ACW World Heavyweight Champion…
In my creation…the basic barbed wire street fight..call it what you will but to me it will always be my sweet baby..Anarchy Rules.

Then came the next week…as You Sean Jackson lost the ACW Heavyweight Championship and SCW Heavyweight Championship Unification Match…you seek glory for the next few months but found nothing more than to be a lap dog to Hot Stuff International and Jamie Dean but of course Jamie is gone for an undisclosed space of time.

But let’s look at really matters…Me vs. New SCW Roulette Champion, Kain vs. Jericho in Junkyard Brawl Match.

Fast forward to here and now. I’m the longest SCW Roulette Champion in the company’s history. Defended it on more than one occasion. I beat people who looked to end my reign and create something for them on their own. I get jumped by someone we knows all too well…Jimmy Ringo a man who couldn’t beat me the 1st time we fought and still couldn’t beat me on his own. So what’s he do…he calls in his friend…J2H…sounds similar to Y2J Chris Jericho…but rest assured they are entirely different.

Then what comes out of the blue there Jimmy, then the Stallion of Blue Balls…Giani D Luca. Then man seemed on my side even when I faced you Sean Jackson in our Halloween Hardcore Match on the Halloween edition of Climax Control. The man I had mistaken for my friend who later turned boycott mode and screwed me out of the one thing these fans enjoyed seeing…me sacrificing my very life for the Roulette Division and destroy my body and my mind inside that ring.

Now ask yourself…Why so Serious about the Roulette Division…because it’s where I truly made an impact.

Now I sit here with no championship on my shoulder other than the faint memory of what it was like to make history as SCW Roulette Champion.
Now I know I haven’t been heard from since High Stakes…you’ve seen me in other companies winning matches and such. But I just couldn’t face the Jokers and Fiends in Sin City Wrestling knowing I let them down and didn’t make another successful title defense for “Their” Roulette Championship.

So, Sean let me ask you, did you really think it was over between you and I? Because it is so far from over. You’re just sitting there with a smug look on your face. You’re probably thinking you’re going to beat me this time. That you’re going to beat me when it matters this time.

There is just something different about this time. I can feel it in the air. It won’t be the high knee to the back of my skull. It won’t be my back flat on the mat or me tapping out to any submission.

Hell it will be beating you in the ring in front of all of the Joker’s and Fiends. Either I make you tap. Or I deliver a beating so severe that not only will you not get up. You won’t be able to kick out.

Here’s a concept that you aren’t probably aware of because your head is in the clouds being your SCW Heavyweight Champion and all.

You’ve never beaten me one on one without someone’s help. You’ve never pinned or made me submit cleanly. There’s always been that some sort of interference.

Once again a history lesson for you and maybe a few math problems for you while you’re sitting there wondering what my point is.
In Cairo, Egypt I took you out not once but twice.

You had all the cards in the palm of your hand. You had Vanessa playing the fiddle and distracting the ref for the night, Drew Patton.

Let’s not forget Drew was a crooked referee. Then there’s the factory of Hot Stuff International coming out and handing you the win.
Granted I still stand by my thoughts on your hands getting handed the ACW World Championship in the 1st place…that night in our first meeting was not only the worse night of my career but also my rebirth.

The H.S.I hasn’t had much luck against me…I overcame Duke Ata Topai. I overcame Andrew Garcia. Max Burke…no one has heard from him since he saw me decimate Duke at My Bloody Valentine.

Then what about Lucian Frost and Josh Acquin. You hadn’t seen much of those two since losing the SCW Tag Team Championships. I mean Lucian was decimated by Drexel Matheson and Josh is seen losing opportunity after opportunity.

See what I say has meaning…when I mention Hot Stuff International and all the stables involved in this hell we call Sin City Wrestling. They all wanna use me as stepping stone to highlight their careers. Well no longer will that be the case.

They all thought it was over, the way everyone else faded into different places. But now we’re all here again…as we were meant to be one big happy family.

You all thought many things…

Things they'll soon realize were mere fantasies when this judgment day arrives. Because while you Sean and everyone in Hot Stuff International are still on my list. I made a promise to the fans and I won’t stop til this one is accomplished til your gone from the one place that has meaning and history because of young guys like me. Guys like the Bossom Buddies. Drake Green. Simon Jones and a lot of the other guys in the back. Let’s not forget the amazing vixens division. Women like Roxi Johnson, Melody Grace and so many of them.

But let’s not forget about myself who is confident enough that in Bakersfield, CA at the Icardo Center that I will defeat you. I will prove I can hang with the heavyweight division just like I overcame the SCW Roulette Division. If you look at my name in the title archives on Sincitywrestling.com what does it tell you in the SCW Roulette Heavyweight Champion Column? It tells you not only how I lost the belt due to unfortunate events. But how long I held it for. I held one hundred and fifty one days.

The longest championship reign of the division. So in finishing my goals there. I have one more other than being a triple crown winner. I have the desire. I have the flame that can’t be stopped to create more history and to be a part of history.  I have also Heart and that Sean Jackson it’s something people have never seen you have. You talk a big game but you can’t back it up without someone else pulling the wool over the sheep’s eyes so to speak in your matches. Big ones anyway.

I intend on beating you. I intend on proving to the SCW Management on what I deserve and that’s a match with you for the SCW Heavyweight Championship.
Tell me what does that say about me from the fans eyes?

I’ll simply have to show you in the ring come Climax Control 102.
I can also assure a few things will happen Sean Jackson.

It will be a true loss suffered at your expense as I either pin you or make you submit. It really doesn’t matter. I just know that Lighting doesn’t strike in your case third time.

Climax Control 102…can’t believe we have made it this far. Now Sean here is one thing I believe you and I can agree on…we have made it far since our debuts in SCW…have we not?

Here in California we create history once again renew what the people want to see. Jackson versus Equinox III. Except the result will be entirely different. Because with each match I have here I get better. With each downfall rather it be a loss or a win, I get that much closer to the fans. I get that much closer to the SCW Heavyweight Championship.

This Sunday..Climax Control 102…will be a night the game plan changes to be in my favor.

A night of reckoning for Sin City Wrestling.

A night that won't soon be forgot. History will be made. I promise.

Climax Control…102. Words that ring clearly in my ear every second since I found out I had one chance at you but this time it has more meaning than back in our 1st meeting.

I have been here for 22 SCW Wrestling Shows.

Our match is close to the main event. In fact if it were the main event…it would indeed start a NEW ERA.

But for now…it will be a night of the Joker and Fiend Army. The night they see something corrupt as myself become that much closer to what any man should be glad to have…a chance to be a contender for the SCW Heavyweight Championship.

See Sunday will also be the night Hot Stuff International will slowly crack.

You cannot stop me.

I’ve said it time and time again.

Maybe your ears were too plugged up when I said I wouldn’t stop…

Maybe this time you’ll take notice. Hold on tight to Vanessa’s hand…Sean Jackson because I promise even her interference won’t get in my way.

Because it will take an army like no other to end this...one opportunity I might have at you. This may be my final chance to give everything I have to overcome you and check one demon off my list.

Your simpleton mind cannot comprehend as you are shrouded by your ego. You think you’ve become champion..as easy as one, two, three.
Then try imagining defending it when you won’t have just me as a potential contender but every new addition to the company including who is already here.
You have seen all the new stables they seem to want one thing power..quite common in stables now a days. So Sean, you hold what power is here. Time to see if you can hold onto it without running your mouth.

Let’s take a look at who you beat to get it. “Showtime” Drake Green. You’ve had quite storied history with him. There is no doubt about it. But in your two title defenses everyone saw how Vanessa got involved as usually and there was the added twist of Gabriel’s interference.

Try defending it against more than one person. Try defending it against four people in a match where you could literally die from falling from the top of triple cage. Trying winning for once the right way you common snake because against me where the odds are in my favor. Where the Joker’s and Fiends are in a state where I have the advantage..you wouldn’t last a moment’s notice against me.

As for Climax Control I am going to treat it as if we were in my home town with my son and my wife. I’m going to treat this one opportunity as if it was my very last match.

Luck shines its’ ugly light on You the last few times we have faced off.

But this week Sean as you’ve had that little troll in your corner she won’t be as lucky this time around…see I have a little counter for that pest.
But you’ll just have to wait and see out Sunday.

Now as for me...Many have boasted to have been better than me…Many have boasted that they had killed my career by ending championship runs I have had.

Titles they come and go…but history doesn’t. History shows you can’t beat me without that little pest getting involved or some kind of interference.

But from where I stand, this mirror in my room not too far away tells me that history will be different. It tells me that history will indeed get further down this path that has been set in front of us.

You see you and I represent the Ying and Yang…
I represent the good in a person. A person who will do what’s right and good for a company.

While you represent all that is evil. You represent that very slither of a snake as you’ll do anything to cheat your way to a win.
But when I look at you and me…I realize there is another big difference between you and I.

I’m alive as I’ve ever been.

I have some good news and some bad news.
Good News or Bad News, first?
Tick Tock…
Time is up, Mr. Jackson
Good news is I am getting my chance at redemption against you.
Bad news is that you have what I want.

I’m coming for you Sean Jackson…

I will change Sin City Wrestling for the better.
History will know this day as I get this much needed win.

Sad thing is you can’t turn this clock forward or back.
Times already run up. I’m coming for you Sean. I’m coming for what belongs to the Jokers and Fiends of Sin City Wrestling.

You can sit there and think of a backup plan. You can sit there and underestimate me. But know this, this Sunday you cannot stop me...

Nothing can stop us at the one hundredth and second Sin City Wrestling show in California!

Nothing!!!

The Cards have been dealt. I’m the ace that’s going to take you to the limit and back. Welcome to Wayward Dreams!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The scene opens up at the rafters in the
I feel my eyes narrow as the man behind the camera set upon me nods, he’s ready to get this thing going... But who isn’t? I’ve been waiting for a week to cut loose, and let these feelings out. Thinking about this fresh start for me as I get my hands on Sean Jackson once again, as I take aim at what he holds precious to him...The Sin City Wrestling Heavyweight Championship…How sweet it will be.

I felt a smile contort across my face as if it was long enough to fit my face. This time I promised Sean a different story in the Equinox/Jackson Chapter. Time to give him the proper send off.

Beaten me three times huh? Not likely Sean, this is out third match. Here in Bakersfield, CA at the Icardo Center at SCW this story will have a happy ending for once.

I smile patiently taking the time to see the sweat upon Sean’s face in my mind. I have faced this guy twice before and the facts all line up with each time we’ve faced off he’s had the last laugh...But this time it was different..He underestimated me more than usually. I felt a bit of boiling anger brawl up inside me and I had to let it out.

Sean Jackson, Sin City Wrestling hasn't done you much of a huge favor? They've have put me against you one more time...Not only is this our 3rd match…but if you thought I was going to be easier than last time. If you thought at all you had a chance on Sunday night... You thought wrong! Sunday comes full circle as I step in the ring and prove to you and everyone else that even though I lost the Roulette Title. That I am not weak. Sin City Wrestling knows I have a dark hunger in my stomach for more gold. Sin City Wrestling needs this... needs a change and I am going to make sure that change happens. You’ve been booked against me at the wrong time. Things outside of this place aren’t going well for me. So not only do you have to factor in a dark hunger for more gold but you have to factor in I am on sinful anarchist just waiting to unleash my anger on the right person. Fortunately Management gave me someone I hate more than anyone on this roster. How fun for me.

I cackle as sinner’s laugh as I look into the lens focused as can be…

You can boast yourself as the man who’s beaten Drake Green. You can boast about beating Jamie Dean and Giani D Luca. You’re even probably overlooking me like most and say you have killed what I am. You can’t say you’ve killed something when I am still here as Insane and Corrupt as I am. You can’t say you are fighting champion when you’ve never beaten anyone without help. Can you? CAN YOU?!

I feel that anger get the better of me now… But I like it, why stop here?!

Hard to look like an arrogant wise ass when you’re eating the back of your own face thanks to guys like Simon Jones and Drake Green. They are like the Flash and Superman to you. Always trying to be one step ahead of you. You can look in your mirror and pretend you’re a unbeatable man because you’re now SCW Heavyweight Champion, but the guy Sin City Wrestling has squared ya up with... me…the Suicidal Mad Thriller of Wayward Dreams.

Glory, headlines...this match to me wasn’t about the top prize in the company…mostly. It was the perfect opportunity for some violence, time to show everyone I wasn’t just some guy who they could run over. To show I still had what it took to be world heavyweight champion again, because let’s be honest the heavyweight championship was pretty much a world championship.

So while you may hear things and let’s not forget be delusional about this time... This business and this company are why I am here Sean! Here I come into Sin City Wrestling this week in Bakersfield, California ready to come full throttle at you. Ready for the most challenging match I have had yet. It makes me sick to the very fabric of my soul to call you a challenge but let’s face it facts don’t lie. They sit there and rot. This week I will write a new page in our chaptered fate. You know, Vanessa reminds me of my second wife. So calm and collected but never the less. She’s a tramp. She is the reason you are standing there SCW Heavyweight Champion and given the circumstances I look forward to seeing her again. See I have this wonderful idea for certain people like her and yourself and how to deal with them and don’t worry this idea is brilliant. This idea was like the light bulb not only came on, it fucking burst.

I wanna say I was calm but man the thoughts concocted in my head right now were fucking demonical!

I am still aiming for what you are and what you hold dear to you right now Sean make no mistake about it. I'm so ready for this match it’s uncanny. It’s not the first time that I, Equinox have been this close to top championship gold. Now comes the time for me to show you what happens to people who think they have me beat before the match even happens.

Sean was someone I respected. I admit he had his moments of stupidity and his moments where he was just another face in the crowd. But in all honesty, Sin City Wrestling doesn't just hire any random person of the street. I knew in the darkest corner of my heart though, I had to make an example of Sean...Make management notice..I was serious about becoming champion again. I had to prove myself.

They say that you’re measured in life on how hard you can take a hit, Jackson. If only that were true. You see they measure you on hard you can take that hit and keep on coming. You've knocked me down but I keep getting up. I keep getting up and showing the fans and I keep showing management that I am hungry. That I want to be what they need for this company to thrive. But to do that I have to get through you.

I take a moment and just gaze at the lens, allowing my thoughts to gather before speaking again. Lately I have had a lot of anger issues.

The Joker of Sin City Wrestling is much like the Joker of DC comics. He’ll be able to be hurt and killed. But if always so fucking insane that he gets back up and tries again that’s why I’ll beat you in Bakersfield, California. No matter what the odds, Sean.

My thoughts stand at this statement's side, as I peer toward the side now. I can feel my brows bend inward... My lips slowly moving again as my thoughts continue to process through words...as I slowly let out a cackle.

A person I don't even know anymore, a hero to the slobs around multiple arenas... He would have taken pride in facing off with a person such as you, Sean. He would have taken the chance to put you through the ringer just for the crowd to delight in your defeat. Equinox would have stepped in your face, taken your best shot... Shook it off and found a way to best you...But tonight is so much more than that. Tonight it’s either beat you or end myself at the bottom of the barrel. It’s so close to Armageddon. I can feel it and surely you know I am right.

Rolling my neck around, I lean back and rest slightly alongside the chair trying to get more comfortable. Hoping to make more of a statement to Sean Jackson who should know by the end of match on Sunday my hand will be raised in victory this time.

Sunday is coming faster than either of us wanna admit. Across the ropes, as I look to break you into nothing just for shits and giggles. But that’s not all I look to prove to you that even though you have your servants it won’t make a difference. I plan on proving to the company that I have what it takes to hold the top prize in this company and that means I have to beat you and so I shall. Sunday I will be more psychotic than before. I will take more risks and I will do more flips. I am to that point in my career where its slowly coming to a head and if I can’t be at the top than why bother being alive. Why bother letting people downplay everything you’ve done as if it was paper. I have things to prove to myself...See going into our match up this Sunday, I’m going to pull out all the stops. I don't care anymore what happens, how bad it hurts. If I miss, if you can manage to do me one favor this week...try and end me. Because if you don’t I will come back. I will get a hold of your legs and I will snap them in fucking half. I will prove to you this Sunday I am the person to beat around here. To get to the top you have to go through me and when it comes to the heavyweight championship going through you is exactly what I intend on doing.

A strange smile comes over me...

I don’t expect this to be easy. But I expect to beat you and show why I am still here. I expect to be the reason you can’t phantom words out of your cocky little mouth.

I stand now, slowly creeping towards the camera. Almost like a creature of some sort as I am leaning down, my eyes narrow as I stare at the lens...

I want you to join me Sunday night, a World of hurt like no other. Like a million little soldiers prepared for battle. I am going to enjoy kicking your heart out of your chest, Yes I am. I am going to enjoy taking you apart piece by piece and atom by atom. Like scalpel to skin. So...I would be terrified if I were you.

I grin as my face is damn close to the camera.

Because rather you love me or hate me.

I grin a little wider.

You will never break me. You will never stop me. You will never end my insane theories running through my brain.

I give a menacing sneer now... Saying one last thing before the camera man turns off the recording.

Welcome to Wayward Dreams!!! Welcome indeed, Sean Jackson.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 11:40:21 PM by Equinox »
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014