Author Topic: Who is the finest of them all?  (Read 281 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Who is the finest of them all?
« on: August 29, 2014, 11:18:39 PM »
 \'user

Who is the finest of them all?

Scene one

Cameras, are flashing as the scene opens at the official Veronica's secret launch party, for her newest scents, and new cosmetic line which includes lip gloss, massacra, and her own line of nail polish. Many, celebrities are in attendance, and a few customers who won a special contest are amongst the crowd as well. Some are enjoying the champagne, and the food in the dining area of The Clarendon Hotel and Spa. Which, is located in beautiful Phoenix Arizona. Soon, enough the star of the "show" arrives none other than Veronica Taylor wearing a blue dress, with blue high heels, and a blue Chanel bag makes her way down, around her neck she is wearing a diamond necklace. The arrogant dark haired woman makes her way around her heels clacking, soon enough she is greeted by the greeter who was greeting those who had won the contest.

Greeter: Well, hello Miss Taylor I was just showing your guest around. Nicole, Tiffany, and Janice this is Veronica Taylor the creator of Veronica's Secret.

Veronica smirked, shaking hands with the three girls who look excited to be meeting Veronica. Though, Veronica has a fake smile on her face, not really wanting to be dealing with total nobodies, but she had to maintain a somewhat friendlier exterior than normal.

Veronica Taylor:  Charm, now Esteban did you give the guest their gift baskets?

Esteban: Not yet, Miss Taylor sorry I have not done that yet. So, anything new, or exciting you want to let them know about? In regards to Veronica's secret? Like, I hear they have won a special prize?

Veronica rolled her eyes, before eyeing Esteban, as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Oh, yeah well you three got a special sample of my newest scent of Veronica's secret, called High Fashion. It's a special edition,  has a bit more of a flowery scent compared to the original, or the white waters edition. It is totally fabulous smelling, I'm acutally wearing it now.

Esteban: What, a great prize indeed Miss Taylor.

Veronica, giggled before saying.

Veronica Taylor: I know, I know but I sort of want to know what are three guest think of the line so far?

The tallest of the three girls, wearing a long black dress, with black high heels begins to speak. Her long blonde hair, is wrapped in a neat looking bun. She, looks very nervous but tries to maintain a level of confidence.

Tiffany: Well, my name is Tiffany and I love the smell of the new scent on you. Can not wait to try it out myself. I love the white waters, it is so refreshing plus I love the make up it really feels light. What is the secret, to making a foundation so light, and natural looking?

Veronica smiled, she loved the praise. Hell, it was the only time she would talk to those below her own social standing. The young supermodel, soon smiles before speaking in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor:  Well, its all in what is used in the foundation. See, I always hated make up that felt heavy like its gross, and then  there are some that need a lot of make up, but without looking like a clown. Regular foundations, are not well adequate for the job.  So when, I came up with the idea, I knew it had to look natural, and just feel natural as well. As, well as cover any blemishes, scars, and any other imperfections. Oh, nice to meet you as well Tiffany my mom's name is Tiffany.

Tiffany, looks pleased with Veronica's answer. As, the young model turns her gaze to a shorter woman with glasses, and long brown hair. This woman, is wearing a red dress, with black high heels, and a Gucci bag.  The young girl begins to speak in a weak tone.

Janice: Hii, I am such a big fan of yours in your wrestling career, as well as your modeling. So, how does your makeup maintain during those matches? Like, it seems your getting hit quite hard yet you never have a blemish?

Veronica smirked arrogantly, before speaking to the young girl.

Veronica Taylor: Well, see I knew when I designed this make up it hard to be able to withstand a lot.  I mean, it had to not only feel light, and natural but be heavy duty as well. I mean when you are being hit by crazies like Amy Marshall, you need to make sure your make up does not get messed up. Like, imagine in the bright lights your making running it is not a good thing girl. So, with the all natural formula being perfected it makes it to wear your make up will last all day, and night. Because, a woman's work is never done.

Veronica smirks, pleased with her own answer. As, she barely pays attention to the pleased reaction of her young fan. The arrogant supermodel, then turns her attention to a taller red headed woman, wearing a green dress, with black high heels, and a black Prada bag. Who, begins to speak, as Veronica is still somewhat in her own little world.

Nicole: Well, my skin is quite sensitive to the sun and what not? How does your new line of foundation help with that? And, the new scent is it designed for sensitive skin as well?  But, I do enjoy the white waters, because of its ease of us for sensitive skin.

Veronica, maintains her fake smile. Making sure that they can not sense any disgust in her voice, or in her motions. As, she soon begins to speak, making sure she maintains her smile.

Veronica Taylor: Well, the all natural ingredients are prefect for your striven skin. Plus, our new make up, and foundation has a built in SPF 15. So, it help protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays I mean who want's to age prematurely right? Wait who wants to age at all?  But, yes while white waters is the best for sensitive skin. High fashion, will be great for it as well giving you a different scent to try.

Nicole, nods her head pleased with Veronica's answer.  As, the young supermodel takes a look at each of the three girls before smirking at them. As, she says in her normal tone, but with a fake sweetness added to her voice.

Veronica Taylor: Well, ladies I am going to go get things set up for the speech, as well as the after party. I hope to see you girls there.

Veronica, soon walked off her heels clacking against the hard floor. As, the arrogant model soon leaves them, as her phone goes off she picks it up heading into, her private area. Were, only VIP's could be as she begins to speak.

Veronica: Hey baby? Yes, I just meet the contest winners ugh there so ugly god. The only thing keeping them remotely pretty is my products. Which, they pretty much adore then again I would if I was them.  I know baby, I make money off of them like that it is pretty nice.  Oh, yes it will be a great week indeed, but I got to go talk to you later baby love you.

With that she makes a kiss noise into the phone, before hanging up. As, she does that Esteban soon joins her, the tour over with. As, Veronica looks at him with a smirk on her face before speaking to him in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: So, having fun giving the uggos the tour?

Esteban let out a laugh, smiling at Veronica began to speak.

Esteban: There not that bad looking, I mean there passable. I think, the read head is pretty.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, really Esteban I thought you had standards.

Esteban: Girl, you are crazy. But, not dateable but like pretty enough to to be friends with. Like, I know the fat one likes me, but not my type.

Veronica lets out a bitchy laugh before speaking.

Veronica Taylor:  Ha, ew at least you got some standards.  Though, now I got to leave ya sadly honey I got a speech to make.

With that, Veronica winked at her associate before heading off to the stage. I am so Fancy is blaring, in the background as Veronica walked up to the podium as everyone claps for her, as she smiles standing there in all her glory. The arrogant supermodel, soon smirks before speaking in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Thank you, thank you for all your time now it has been a long road. I mean I started modeling at sixteen years old, and who would of thought that I would also be one of the most successful business women in the world? At just the tender age of twenty one, I have created the Veronica's secret brand.

Everyone claps for Veronica, as a banner flows down from the roof with her modeling her newest perfume bottle. Veronica, soon smiled looked around at the people in the crowd as she keeps on speaking.

Veronica Taylor: Now, with how much we have grown in the past five years has been amazing. From, the release of the first line of Perfume, and make up called the first class line, named after the original scent of Veronica's secret. The one, that started it all just like I started the Mean Girls along with Angelica in 2012.  With, that line we showed that an all natural perfume, and make up line could not only corner the market, but dominate it. Then, we released white waters a year later for sensitive skin.  It is like taking a bath in natures most  alluring, and powerful waters to cleanse your skin.

Veronica smiled, as everyone clapped again.

Veronica Taylor:  Now, I release the third line called high fashion. This line is based on the most successful wrestling faction in history the Mean Girls, I mean it is the perfume, and make up that every other make up, and perfume wants to be. Now, this scent is much more flowery and  the make up is as always totally all natural. Now, in your gift baskets you will all be granted free samples of high fashion. Now, you won't be as fashionable as me, but its a close second right?

A few people laugh, as everyone claps.

Veronica Taylor: Now, there are many people I want to think first I want to thank my boyfriend for all his support. Then, I want to think Angelica, my sister from another mister, without her The Mean Girls would of never been possible, and neither would the high fashion line.  The rest of my Mean Girl's sisters I want to thank as well, those girls are the best.  And, I also want to thank my Daddy for always being there, and yes even my mother for giving me the best type of motivation to succeed her in the modeling world. I also, want to thank Esteban for organizing this event, along with my agent Maria.

Everyone claps, including the people there that are being thanked.

Veronica Taylor: And, I also want to thank the three girls lucky enough to be here tonight. Because, of people like you my business grows. And, finally I must thank the most important person, the one person that without their support this would never happen.  That person is none other than....me!

Veronica, giggles flipping her hair as everyone is shocked at her arrogance. As, the supermodel begins to speak again.

Veronica Taylor:Now, I want to thank myself for being so pretty, so popular, so smart, and having such a great business mind. I mean, I really am the business woman of our generation, as well as the supermodel, and professional wrestler leading this generation.

Everyone, claps as Veronica flips her hair before walking down from the podium. As, she walks down. With, an arrogant smirk on her face pleased with how this event as went. A strong showing for the Veronica's Secret brand.

scene two

The  scene opens inside the Mean Girl's club house, it is a warm summer night in Los Angeles, California. Where, sitting on the leather sofa are the two founding members of the Mean Girls, Angelica, and Veronica Taylor. Veronica, is dressed wearing a pink mini skirt, white top, and pink high heels, next to her is a Pink Gucci bag.  Angelica is wearing a black halter top, black mini skirt, and black high heels with a black Gucci bag.  Veronica, soon begins speaking, as she takes her champagne glass that was on the table, and takes a sip before putting it back down.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, Angie did you see it? Did you see the sales for the high fashion line of Veronica's secret is through the roof.

Angelica: You totally out did yourself once again. Ugh, I even bought some myself, it is fabulous just like our new t-shirt's.

The pair share a bitchy giggle, as they both take sips of their champagne. As, Veronica fluffs her hair arrogantly before speaking in her normal bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, I know right?  Anyway, so remember my plan for a prank to check her into retirement home, right after a spray painted her car with old lady emo freak along the doors?

Angelica, looks at Veronica with a concerned look before saying.

Angelica: Right, yeah I remember you after Liz's birthday saying something about it. Why, when are you planning on doing it?

Veronica Taylor:  Well, apparently last night when I wanted to go ahead with it Misty already knew. So, that is leaving a lot of questions, because there is no way, anyone else would of known but the Mean Girls.

Angelica, looks concerned taking a slow sip of her champagne.

Angelica: So, what are you saying hunty? Vero, you think there is a mole?

Veronica, nods slowly before taking a sip of her champagne.

Veronica Taylor: Yes, I mean its obvious that information no one else, but us knew. So someone is spreading our secrets from within, to those Jealous Janis mainly Misty.  It is, creepy, and disgusting that someone would do that.

Angelica: So, who you think it is personally I don't trust Mercedes, she is the new girl and all. It would make the most sense for her to betray us, to be apart of Misty's plan, to try and destroy us from within.

Veronica, shook her head a bit before taking a slow sip of her champagne.

Veronica Taylor: Well, I know its not me, nor its you, nor is it Delia. Holly, could not do it either. Tess, I trust and think she will be thinking like us soon enough. So its either Liz, or Mercedes. I mean Mercedes is totally the new girl, and all. However, Liz is all about herself, like she thinks she is leader? New's flash I been carrying her the last three matches. Plus, she cries over everything like girl shut up no one cares.

Angelica: Yeah, but she has been a good partner for you. Regardless, of how you feel she has done very well for herself, and is holding gold herself.  But, yeah she could be it as well, should we tell the rest?

Veronica takes a long sip of her champagne, before speaking in a slow tone.

Veronica Taylor: Not yet, Angie.

Angelica, looks shocked at Veronica before speaking.

Angelica: What, you mean not yet? The future of the Mean Girls could be at stake, I mean our secrets are valuable. To valuable to be in the hands of jealous freaks like Misty, Roxi, and Amy Marshall.

Veronica Taylor: Well first of all, we won't let the Mean Girls fall. Secondly, I don't want the mole to know that we are on to them, at least not yet. Let them hang themselves so to speak, just make sure that, everything appears normal it will be easier to catch that said mole in the act. Then, when we catch them, we make their life a living, breathing hell.

Angelica, soon saw an evil smirk on Veronica's face. As, she knew her best friend was thinking up some evil plans, as Angelica soon developed a matching one, as the scene fades to black with the two best friends coming to an understanding. On, how the mole would be found, and dealt with.

scene three

The scene opens up to a large full sized body mirror, the reflection on the mirror is none other than Veronica Taylor.  Who, is standing in front of the mirror, wearing a pink night gown, with her diamond necklace wrapped around her neck. As, the arrogant tanned beauty smirks at her reflection, blowing a kiss into the mirror. Before, she begins to speak in an arrogant slow tone. Taking the time, to prefect her appearance by making sure her hair is perfectly placed on her head, by fluffing it.

Veronica Taylor: Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the finest, most stunning, and beautiful of them all?

Veronica, soon stands there waiting for an answer from the mirror. After, a few moments when the mirror, does not even answer her. The arrogant supermodel, whose gaze never leaves the mirror begins to speak again.

Veronica Taylor: Why, me of course duh! I mean, I am one of the most successful supermodels of this generation, no scratch that of all time. I am a business woman, who has made more money, than the SCW fans could ever imagine. I mean I could donate my money to a charity to fix Lexi's Styles hideous deformed face and she could be somewhat beautiful. But, sadly she will never ever be as pretty as me then again none of the jealous trolls will ever be. I mean, by the way how are your ribs Lexi? How did it feel to be pinned by the true first class woman of SCW, the woman who brought modeling to wrestling, to be beat by the one and only Veronica Taylor?

Veronica, lets out a bitchy giggle fluffing her hair some more. As, she begins to speak once again in the same arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Now, the more things stay the more they stay the same. One team of jealous losers falls, and now three of the biggest jealous freaks in all of Sin City Wrestling come to face us. Roxi, Amy, and Misty. The three biggest Jealous Janis in one match, how much will it be to crush you all under my designer high heels. So, let me start with you Roxi, now you might of beat Liz, but lets face it that is only because Misty put her disgusting man hands all over my beautiful body.  A body, that none of you could ever, ever have.  But, anyway this is not the comic books in the end the hero does not save the day, the good girl does not in, and no matter what you, or whatever your dating thinks I mean its clearly not a woman.  See, this is not going to be a day were you fly in and rescue anyone, no instead you want to portray the Mean Girl's as villains, fine by me. Because, the villains will make everyone cry. The sexy, beautiful villains will crush your pathetic attempt to rescue Sin City Wrestling, and then as you cry we will be busy laughing at you, and your pathetic career. Because, clearly you were dropped on your head as kid, who the hell thinks they are a superhero? Oh, right your delusional self. If you are a super hero you are the flying ugly moron.  

Veronica let out a bitchy giggle, smirking arrogantly. As, she begins to speak again.

Veronica Taylor: Now, speaking of ugly we got the woman whose father was a Moose, and your mother was an Eskimo. Honestly, I can tell you got your looks from the Eskimo, because I feel bad for the Moose. You have the nerve to call me the fat girl? First of all I was never, ever fat. I was always in prefect shape.  Now, I have already beaten you twice.  So, why on earth do I have to face you again, ugh this is so boring. I mean really, you have never been anything in this business. You date a mentally retarded chimpanzee, after all that thing is the only person who could ever find you attractive. Now, Violent Conduct III is going to be the night you lose your belts to the Mean Girls, but tonight you lose your dignity, tonight you are exposed to the entire world as the ugly, jealous little bitch that you are. And, if you are lucky you will get a Mean Girls make over because you so need it, not that it will do you any good. Also, we have not won our matches? Um, who was the last person to pin you? Oh right, that was me.

Veronica points to herself with a smirk ,  as she lets out another bitchy giggle.

Veronica Taylor: Now, Misty miss the Mean Girls will lose the war. Miss, I am important, you should respect me, I am jealous of the Mean Girls because there so much prettier, and better at dating than me. Oh my, good god girl get a grip because no one cares about you. Spike, is happy that you are out of his life, and for good reason you were nothing more than a cruse onto him. He, has another jealous Jani on his arm, the one who will lose her belt to Delia, and the one who if she tries anything will be put down tonight. Vixen, now we know Erik is just doing this to screw us, to try and make us lose but good news his ugly beast trio can not win against us. Now, back to the old lady of SCW Misty.  I mean, I was so nice I tired to find a decent retirement home but no one would take jealous ugly emo freaks.

Veronica, let out a loud bitchy laugh before speaking.

Veronica Taylor:  Misty, ever since 2012 you have been jealous of me. I mean, despite my so called lack luster win loss record, everyone has been paying more attention to me than you. When me, and Angelica formed the Mean Girls we got more attention than you then. And, while I was gone from SCW, and you from wrestling everyone was still talking about me, and not you.  Now, we are both back in Sin City Wrestling, I am apart of the biggest movement in the company, and you are hanging with two of the biggest losers in this company. But, its okay come this Sunday night we will take a bite out of your career, a big bite out of it. We will make what happened a few weeks ago look like a paper cut.

With that, Veronica grabs an apple eyeing it with an evil smirk as she begins to speak again.[/color]

Veronica Taylor:  Now, tonight we will send Amy back to her igloo, send Roxi back to her comic book fantasy realm, and Misty back to the emo retirement home. Then, finally we will make the biggest statement on the SCW roster, and all we will have to say is sorry bout it.

After that Veronica, takes a big bite of the red apple in her well manicured hand. She, has an evil smirk as she chews, and then spits the apple out like she is spitting out the Jealous Janis careers.  After, that she blows her reflection in the mirror an arrogant kiss as the scene fades to black.