Author Topic: Wrong Side of Heaven  (Read 284 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Wrong Side of Heaven
« on: August 15, 2014, 02:10:11 PM »
 The scene shows Andrew Garcia driving around with Casey Williams and Ivan Darrell in San Diego, heading to the Del Mar Arena, in hopes to find some sort of motivation for how to enhance their attitude and how they want to appear to the SCW fans. As they are driving towards the Del Mar Arena, they pass Petco Park, the ballpark of the San Diego Padres.  The trio look at each other, and shake their heads, seeing Casey is the only padre in the group.

Casey-I want to have you guys step up your game as true ass kickers here in SCW, both in the ring and out of it.

Andrew-How do you expect us to do that when you haven‘t really helped us with the attitude and look?

Casey-I have been talking to different people in SCW to try to help me with it.

Andrew looks at Casey with annoyance, knowing that Casey is right, that they do need help, as they pass University City.

Andrew-Who have you talked to?

Ivan-I hope he didn‘t ask the Surf Boys.

Casey-No, I didn‘t talk to them.  They are too soft for what I am looking for with you guys.  I Like, I envision you guys getting as much heat as someone like Sean Jackson or the Mean Girls.

Casey then gets an idea.  He pulls out his cell phone, as he pulls over the car in Torrey Pines, steps out of the car and walks away from Andrew and Ivan as he makes a few phone calls.

Ivan-I wonder who he is calling.

Andrew-He is probably calling Sean or Delia Darling for all we know.

Ivan-I hope it is Delia, because she is a very attractive lady, and I like her attitude.

Andrew looks at Ivan as he points to Casey, as he returns to the duo in the car, with a grin on his face and, smiling nervously, feeling confident in himself as he looks up just as and then Andrew decides to focus on Horace Jackson.  

Horace, you may say that the Empire Salutes people and all that nonsense., but the only worthwhile Empire is the Klingon Empire.  As those who follow Star Trek fans, commonly known as Trekkies, know, that the Klingons are a warrior race, and worry about honor and family. The honor of the family goes down generation to generation. If I were a Klingon and I were to dishonor the family, it would travel to my kids and their kids, so on and so forth.  You, sir, disgrace the name of the Empire.  You bring dishonor to the Empire by saying that it salutes people, when in fact, it does not.  You, sir, are a pathetic excuse of a competitor, having to hide behind a mask.  If you were a real man, you would be showing your face, and being proud to have the guts to show your face. You are a fraud, claiming to be a good guy, yet you dress like Darth Vader. It‘s like me saying you are the Pope, but dressing like Adolf Hitler.  Whereas I am the Honorable Warrior, and when I get pissed off, the Orange Hulk in me comes out, and all bets are off, and I do whatever is necessary to get what I want, and I really, really, really want to hurt you. I will end your career in SCW just like Robin Williams ended his life, miserably and depressed.  In this great sport of professional wrestling, you need to go big or go home, and the way I plan on destroying you will be HUGE, and EPIC.

Andrew then takes a deep breath, just as they arrive at the arena, laughs and he focuses in Horace again.  

Horace, let me tell you something else.  You think you are talented.  I am not denying you have talent, but if you were really as good as you think you are, you would be Roulette Champ right now.  Then again, your record speaks for itself.  I bet money that Justin Bieber could do better in the ring than you actually do. You want to make fun of me calling HSI family.  Well, we are the type of family that doesn‘t turn its back on each other.  In a way, we react like you did to Al when he bashed his wife, your little sister.  We are willing to go to bat for each other, and even though Joshua Acquin and I do not communicate much, he knows I am willing to back him up, at any cost.  I know Ivan and Casey would do the same thing,  You think that we kiss Mark Ward‘s ass because we are allied with him, but you are delusional.  He recruited us because he sees potential in each and every member of HSI and he is willing to help us hone in and perfect those skills so he can profit the most he can out of us.  You talk about me not being able to last 5 minutes with you, but you also forget, you are talking to a former Roulette Champion, and I will prove to you that I am so much better than you wish you could EVER be because I am a menace!!! You mentioned seeing if I bleed red, but by the end of the match, it will be you who will bleed, and I will enjoy making you bleed, and then watching you bleed and seeing you suffer and in pain.

Andrew has a cynical smile on his face as they go to the locker room while Andrew is looking content with himself and his comments as the scene fades to black.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y-oSGbtCmY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Title reigns
N/a