Author Topic: Three is a crowd  (Read 476 times)

Offline Maki

• View Profile
    • Maki
Three is a crowd
« on: July 03, 2020, 06:59:22 PM »
 Maki Musings

Melissa Aki was sitting on the hood of her Red Ford Mustang, in a small deserted lot, enjoying the sun on her face. She slowly tied her long black hair into pigtails, she had no make up on but had two sparkling diamond ear studs in her left ear. She was wearing a baggy pink tee shirt with a non-descript logo on it, denim hot pants and Chuck Taylors on with no socks.

She was deep in thought as she chowed down on Vegan Shrimp and vegetables, she managed to fandangle from the Veggie house on Spring Mountain Road. Her thoughts went in a few different directions as is her want to do.

She had defeated Candy in a hard-fought match, against a former champion no less. She had proven why she was the hottest signing to Sin City Wrestling in ages. Those doubters really wanted to push her down but the way to silence haters is to knock them the feck out! She was enjoying her time and knew the only way to get where she wanted to be, to face who she really wanted to face, was to win and win and win again. Show these weird hipsters that the name Maki is synonymous with knocking bitches out and all about her will to win.

Her Swedish House Mafia. So much had changed since she was so close like sisters to them. They had got married and she had gotten married too. Marrying basic bitches was so beneath them but maybe their change was to find gutter trash and marry them because if you do that then you would always be the superior one, the one they looked up to a cherished. She had already dealt with one of their wives and knocked her out. Now Crystal, the dye obsessed prima donna, was all trying to get up in her face about the SHM being hers. Like to get to feck, you weirdly jealous wannabe!

Melissa had created them, the collective of women, mainly Swedish but with herself as part of them and coined the name to boot. She reacted to the exchange of Seleana and Crystal and did what she always did, seethe on the inside and be mildly facetious to them on social media. She knew when this happened, when she was downgraded by Seleana that they didn’t care if she was around or not which was fine.

Things change, people change all the time. Now that it was dead, she could do what she wanted to do her and to Amber. All bets were off. It was time to make Seleana bleed and knock her out. Time for her to realise she is not on the same level and she will know her station in life after the match. She was done being nice, but she would never tell them that yet. You do not give away your hand.

The Search for The Swedish House Mafia.

As she bounced along the Ikea car parking lot, she realised how much people liked her search for Candy so decided to search for the swedes in the best place she could think of which obviously was Ikea.

She made herself look presentable as she strolled across the tarmac, her black heeled boots clacking as she strode and navigated past the people. Her black wraparound skirt and blouse flapped in the wind. She wondered why she chose to dress as a business woman but she lost that train of thought as she walked and looked up to see the street sign of IKEA way. Which was odd to have your own street just because you built a warehouse.

She made her way up the escalator, past the restaurant which was closed, she wandered past the the kitchen section and then into bedroom one and imagined her life in the bedroom and could see it play out in front of her. She then headed past various wardrobes and then she was back in the mock kitchens. How had she ended back in the kitchens? Was this some weird vortex?

She grabbed a fellow in yellow who walked past, "hey fella, how am I back in the kitchens?"

He looked her up and down and shrugged, "You need to follow the arrows?"

"I literally did! Anyway now I have your attention you can focus on my eyes, yes? Good boy. Have you seen my Swedish house Mafia?"

He rubbed his chin. "Is that in the house and home section?"

She rolled her eyes, "Selena Zdunich mean anything to you?

He looked off into the distance, so Maki noticed that there were a lot of people around her so she just jabbed him in the throat and slammed his head on the floor.
She really did hate it when people were so dense and unhelpful.

She continued following the arrows and wound back at the escalator. The holy hell! There was a tall, black security guard so she walked up to her. She noticed how amazing her her was, those sexy full lips and come to bed eyes but she put out of her mind.

"Darling, I really do not understand the system in this IKEA place. How have I ended up at the beginning?"

She looked into Maki's eyes. "Sugar, it's because you just got here. Are you a brit?"

"Sugar. You make me swoon. Oh of course I am not British. I am English, sweetheart. Anyway, I am here on a fact finding mission. I am looking for Swedish house Mafia and thought this was the perfect place to start? You are rather gorgeous. Anyway, have you heard of them? "

She blushed and pretended to wipe away a stray bang that wasn't there." You mean, the house collective? Do you like house music? Hey you. One cart per person."

"House music? Eww no. I am a rock chick and proud of it. What has that got to do with my Swedish house Mafia?"

"Swedish House Mafia is a house group. A collective of house music producers and djs."

"So they stole the name from me the swines. Anyway, that's good information and I am sure they are not here. I must be off."

Out of nowhere she Makihouse kicked the guard and ripped her skirt in the process. She shrugged and pressed her fingers to her mouth and then pressed them against the woman knocked out on the floor.

" Until we meet again. Toodle pip."

The Search for Amber.

On the East Side of Vegas, Melissa Aki was in a strip mall. She had no clue how she got here or why she was browsing but nethertheless here she was. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye she saw some red haired down and out arguing over the price of cheap rye. She looked a little bit like Amber.

"Hey Amber! I need to talk to you."

The distorted figure started to run with bottle in hand swigging down huge measures as she did so. This was so damn impressive. Though, to be fair she wasn't really running. More like one of those weird hipped walkers in the Olympics and falling over everything so Maki slowly walked and then saw the Amber creature almost fall into and through a door to a place more akin to a hovel in a Dickens novel.

She looked up and saw the sign on top of the building it read 'Crack of Den' a more apt name could not be found. Maybe they meant crack of dawn but she had not had the pleasure to see Dawn's crack. Maybe she would see it inside. She shivered at the thought of having to get inside that building even with the lure of Dawn's crack.

She kicked the remaining parts of the door down with her thigh high boots and wandered inside. It smelt like the backside of hell and she had been to hell and it wasn't even as bad as this.

There were coked out fiends dancing to imaginary music, people doing meth, crack heads strung out on the floor but no flamed hair vagabond masquerading as Amber unless of course it was Amber herself.

She scaled the half broken stairs. There were five doors. She opened one and quickly closed it as a gangbang was going on. The next door someone was injecting heroin. Then the next door the raven haired woman was there.

"Hey Amber!"

The red haired woman looked scared out of her mind and jumped through a window and fell into a dumpster. Maki sighed. This was all too much to handle and she hadn't eaten for sixteen hours. So she scaled to the fire escape, a much more convenient way to leave than through a dive out of the window and made her way to the dumpster. She pinched her nose and couldn't see her in it. God damn. She looked up the street and then out of the corner of her eye was a red haired woman playing a guitar.

Different redhead. Maybe this was Amber and not the red haired street urchin she had been following. As she got closer the woman was singing a lament to lost life and hoping death would take her away from her misery. Such was life. As the woman looked up she was far too old and weary to be Amber but the same meloncholy nonetheless. She realised much like her search for Seleana it was proving to be a futile exercise. Oh well. Back to the drawing board.

Tough Love.

Melissa Aki was on the balcony of her hotel room at the Biaggio. She had a glass of champagne, wearing her fluffy white bath robe and had her feet up on the railing. She looked up and the sky in wonder as the bluish tint got stronger as the night started to come and the town would be going crazy even in these tough times. She decided the time was right to get things into motion and she set up her laptop to record her.

"You know Seleana. I have always had your back. I have been there for you to talk to. We had some fun nights and some long chats about the world and bringing it to rights. Then somewhere along the way our paths changed. I left hybrid and you stayed and forged a path for yourself. When I left because of what Daniela had done were you there to hug me and say you would miss me or miss me attending your matches? No. I brushed it off because friends don't need to be always there for each other even though we were always super tight.

We had been cordial on social media. Liking each others pictures but when your rainbow brite of a moronic wife starts acting like the jealous douche, saying she owns all of the Swedish house Mafia I draw the line. Why? Because you did not say anything to her nor did you say how close we have been as friends as we're your whole family but I was relegated to the family friend. That showed me all I needed to know about who the real Seleana Zdunich is. The mask of conformity slipped and I felt it in my heart. This bitch thinks she is better than me. Oh hell no you stuck up little minger. "

She tried to calm herself and control her composure. Nope wasn't going to work.

" The years of friendship out of the window because you're scared your little fat pussy of a wife might get jealous but then I though what if you literally never saw me that way. What if all your Swedish yerpy yerp yerp is all a facade to hide how you truly are. You do not have the most stellar record love to act so high and mighty with me. You want to be a bitch it's all fine. I have formally disbanded the Swedish House Mafia because if they act like you I do not need nor want them in my life. Oh when that bell rings its going to be glorious to beat the living tar out of you. To feel your bones crunch, your head bounce off steel steps. To see the pain etched on your face. Now we are done there are no god damned niceties between us. I am going to pulverise you and lick the blood from your open wounds. Once I have won this triple threat I am not going to stand idly by and crow and celebrate like you would if you ever had the killer instinct to defeat me, which we both know you don't. Oh no I am going to make an example of you so Crystal can watch as I break your face one bone at a time. Even though you think you may have had an honest appraisal of me it was the thing that let you down. Now you have pissed me off and anyone who has ever faced me knows not to piss me off! "

She lights a cigarette as the sky gets darker and puffs away on it sadly.

" It's a shame it came to this Seleana but you tried to treat me like a nobody and now that is your downfall. Your arrogance permits me to disect you and don't you worry about Amber. She and I will fight it out too but you're the one with the bullseye on your face and my right boot is going to knock you the hell out and then I will do it again and again just to drive the point home. Do not ever talk to me that way again. I don't care if i have pissed you all off or not. Come calling and I will knock out each and everyone of your family. I am not here at Sin City Wrestling to make friends. I am here to win titles and fuck the lot of you who stand in my way!"

She put the cigarette out by flicking it over the railing and did the same with her champagne flute.

"This brings me to Amber. I seen you around and seen some morbid things but hey who am I to judge after all I am haunted by a demon. I have also done my homework on you and I know you're a tough one to fight. I know you have been through some wars and you have the scars to prove them. Me too which you will probably see as we get up close and personal in that ring. We have a lot of similarities you know.

You hide this penchant for violence when you're out in the world but when you're in that ring you crave it. You need that drug. You need to make someone bleed from their eyeballs, you want to hear the snap of their bones, the squelch as their inner organs move around and more importantly you want to taste your own blood and you feel alive when pain is shooting through you. Yes I know who you are as this is me. Everyone thinks I am the fun loving, friendly little britasian who hugs and chats to everyone but put me in a match and I will do anything I need to to win. Sometimes I will even torture you for pleasure. I seen your words and actions about me. Acting like you're so confident and your victory is set in stone. Let me show you where you're wrong."

She adjusts her robe and leans back into her summer chair, twiddling her toes.

" You're compensating, Amber. We all know the game we play. It's all about getting the upper hand. People like Seleana are naturally arrogant. You are not. We all want that psychological edge. Like I once said to Alicia Lukas, 'you already have the match 25 percent won before you even exit gorilla.' It is about reputation, it is about making your competitors doubt themselves purely by the words you speak or type. You puff out your chest, refute their claims and backup your own. You state you will win whether I Makihouse kick you or not. NO ONE KICKS OUT OF IT! Yes it's a triple threat but I saw what you said and I knew you were as insecure as your false bravado of confidence portrayed. I don't need to tell either of you I will win. I might not. We don't have a predestined right to win every match. Someone who truly states they will win is a braggard who is covering up their own deficiencies.

I also know that it is even harder to win in a triple threat and i have won a lot more of them than I have lost but I will give everything I have to win and beat you both. I don't care if me and Seleana were once friends. I don't care what you have done in your past. All I care about is winning and I will do whatever it takes to win. So let the best woman on the night prevail for this match is a fist in the air for womens wrestling and long may it continue as long as I win.

I will see you both in that ring and I expect pure mayhem, unadulterated violence and while you two may toe the line just remember i will cheat if I have to in order to win. See you soon honeyloves. "

She blew a kiss as a figure in her hotel room emerged. Maki giggled and closed her laptop.