Author Topic: Trouble in One's Mind  (Read 280 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
Trouble in One's Mind
« on: July 06, 2018, 11:29:17 PM »
 The scene opens up to the middle of the woods to a undisclosed location. There stands a shack with the door wide open as we inside to round table with a chess board on it loaded with chess pieces. The table has two chairs. We see Brother Erik in the corner and we see Nox in the right chair. But what’s in the left chair?

A skeleton but of course and behind the skeleton stands a glass mirror. It would seem the chess game is going swell between the players as Nox looks at the camcorder that’s recording. Brother Erik smiles & spreads out his arms. Nox is seen with skeleton facepaint on and his eyes glassed over pure white.

“Brothers & Sisters welcome to the Enlightened Circle. I have been informed by the elders of wisdom and so has my brother, The Highspot Hero Equinox about his opponent, Casey Williams.“
Nox gets out of the chair and looks at the mirror. Brother Erik puzzled watches closely as Nox strolls his hand against the mirror.

“We are one and the same. Placed on this earth to do great things. Last time I was in SCW, I came up short in reclaiming the SCW roulette championship from Jon Dough. It reminds me of my first time after the title against Grimm. But now with that out the way, I focus towards Casey and hopefully summer extreme.”

Nox begins to run his hand along the paint

“Casey, I’ve been in WARS with your mentor, Andrew Garcia. He was one of my first challengers in my reign as SCW roulette champion and HE motivated me to be better.  But you…I remember a time when you doubt my skill when I was a young lion if you will. I’m going to show you since four years ago I’ve improved.”

Nox smirks as he looks deeper into the mirror running his hands through his hair.

“It seems I am on a track record sort of to lose the big matches. I lost to Fenris in the tag match. Granted I did beat Dmitri. But then I lost to Tommy and now Jon Dough, pretty rocky start if you ask me. Let me have you ask Andrew a question, Casey. Does he recall the pain we inflicted upon each other? Does he even recall all the things I did out there? Because I do with every bit of my soul. That’s why when we’re out there fighting in Kemah, Texas at the Kemah Boardwalk I’ll be at my best. Because I want you to be at your best, Casey. There’s nothing I won’t do to make a dream come true. Nothing I won’t risk to get the job done even if it’s my own life. I have to beat you, Casey. You are a great wrestler that’s for sure but I have so much more riding on this than you know so much more than a mere championship or career. “

Nox starts walking back and forth clutching his hair more. He closes his eyes & open them to reveal that they have turned black.

“You’ve been locked into a corner, Casey. What will you do? What will you become? What will it take to push you so you push back? You and WE will do battle very soon and WE will be rise to the occasion. We have too for our very existence would be meaningless if we didn’t. Upon finding you were in talks with Andrew Garcia, something in us sparked to life. Now we’re just ready to go all out and all in all at once. “

The mirror starts to slowly start to crack and chip as Nox yells at the top his lungs with a loudly cackle.

“So, Climax Control is almost upon us and I am looking forward to this little game WE are going to play. Everyone thinks they have me figured out including you. You forget what I can simply do, obviously so I have to remind you. I’ll simply have to paint you a new picture.”

He places his arms in an X formation on his chest and looks into the mirror.

“Defeating you will become a part of my legacy and a part of me.  SCW is the place of wonders and no matter what you throw at me at this Climax Conttrol I will get back up. I will keep going & going until that ref raises my hand in victory. I will do everything and anything just to get a taste of victory because I need that adrenaline rush in my system at all costs victory at all costs.”

Nox looks back at the camcorder and smiles evilly as his eyes glass over back to white.

“I look forward to the future, I haven’t forgotten the future supercard. I can’t become distracted by that because I have to focus on you. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Losing to you is not an option. I will find a way to overcome. I haven’t forgotten all the wins I’ve had here. I haven’t forgotten my losses. I’ve been so focused on just giving the fans what they crave. You simply stand in my way of accomplishing the one thing I set out to do in this place.  I’ll say this, I am focused and I am determined. I’ve seen what I must do in this match. I have to beat you. I have to end your chances of ever getting to my level. I have to simply make sure by the end of the night, you’ll be remembering my name for all eternity as the one person in this company who overcame you WHEN it truly matter the most. Be prepared to go all out. Be prepared to get violent. Be prepared to do anything you must to try and stop me. You wonder why they call me the highspot hero. I will gladly show you soon. Welcome to Wayward Dreams. “

He drives his fist into the mirror as it shatters to pieces. He picks up a piece of the glass and chomps down on it chewing it before swallowing it whole.

The feed fades to black.
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014