Author Topic: I Have Returned. Missed me?  (Read 275 times)

Offline Alexis Morrison

• #AntiStarlet
    • View Profile
    • Alexis Mercer
I Have Returned. Missed me?
« on: December 18, 2015, 11:16:04 PM »

\'user
\'user
\'user
\'user

\'user
STREETS OF LAS VEGAS
• SCENE ATTIRE #001 •

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It had been more than a year since I stepped inside the Sin City Wrestling ring. Ever since the moment I was defeated by Roxi Johnson for the Bombshell Championship at Summer XXXtreme II. After that defeat I left to re-evaluating myself, and what I wanted out of professional wrestling. Like a thief within the shadows I left behind no trace of where I would went. It wasn't long before I resurfaced in a fallen company, that I awaken something inside of me that shocked the world. Inside I changed. This pathetic coward of a little girl had turned into a fearless force in wrestling. Unlike most women in Sin City Wrestling I broke the boundaries and grabbed a forbidden path by the balls. Thanks Roxi.

Sin City Wrestling was gearing up for their annual Christmas show of the season. Much like they do every year since the company first opened it's doors. It was always cherished for being a time this company gave back to the community that made them a smash hit with global appeal. This year the Christmas event was no expectation. Ads flew around Las Vegas promising free admission for anyone who brought a brand new toy for charity. A lot has changed over the years.

Everything shifts from blackness turning into an open to a clear December night, along with the sight of a shooting star flying across at a steady pace. There are a dozen stars across the sky, did you know that? New ones are born each minute. When I was just a young babe. I was told that one day I would become a star and take my place among the heavenly sky. That I had the power of change. A power so strong that it could change everything I knew existed. Our view of the night lows, scooping itself down toward the ever busy streets of Las Vegas, Nevada on Christmas holiday.

S A N T A  âœ– C L A U S
“Ho, Ho, Ho.”

Our cameras view point shows an narrow alley way overlooking a scene with a jolly old Saint Nicholas ringing a bell a few feet away from sight. He looks to spread his message by collecting unopened gifts and money from ongoing bystanders passing through the busy streets. From the north, there appears a crowd of carolers draws his attention as approaching his location.

S A N T A  âœ– C L A U S
“Merry Christmas.”

You can sense his heart warming to this sight, nodding his head and smiling at them without any fear of dread on the bearded man's thoughts. Suddenly, two arms stretch out behind the old fool undetected until it was too late. Within seconds they jerk him back knocking him onto the ground where only the black boots become the most visible thing on camera at the time. He is then dragged away. Moments would pass before a mouth completely engulf our screens placing a candy cane inside followed by an low angled shot of a female slowly walking toward the alley. Someone in raggy clothes and a hood.

A L E X I S ✖ M O R R I S O N
“Looks like I've been found.”

The first appearance of my face show up on screens all across Las Vegas again. No longer having the trademark natural flowing red hair of old. Even moreso than that. Everything felt completely different about me than it had before. This was a new me. I stopped walking, I stood there taking it all in for a second, inches from the camera lens sight. I looked at the camera with a certain spark.

“Am I not what you expected? Did I make all fanboy glasses fog up with excitement over your beloved two-time Bombshell Roulette Champion returning for a limited time only, hm?”

Within minutes I sidestepped over, starting to walk toward the right under I am met shortly after with the brick wall separating me from the clothing store on the other side. My eyes survey the surroundings a bit, and my hands pick up various items from inside a trash can. There were broken glass, a piece of lumber, and a steel pipe. I observed them closely; the last being the broken glass bottle. A smile formed from my lips thinking about what fun this could have against my opponents.

“That's funny, though. I remember every single time I went out there in a SCW ring. I remember a whole different kind of reaction from fans. What, what we had was a mutually understanding that they hated me – and I hated them. Maybe it's this goddamn holiday spirit getting to people.”

I took my eyes off the sharp object, and completely disregard it seconds later. You can hear the glass breaking in the background. My hands brushed themselves off from the dirt felt on the weapon. I was never a personal fan favorite because I embrace a chaotic lifestyle.

“Who knows, right? So now I've been announced to face two very important members of Sin City Wrestling because both are former champions like myself. Management must figure pitting me against to of their own top talent was going to be a challenge for me in the coming days as the countdown slowly turns until the twentieth. Until I stepped inside the ring against Crystal Hilton and Lucy Seraphina, two women who know a thing or two about holding championships.”

Our moon graced the top of my head, as it suddenly emerges from hiding. I could feel it's illuminating power from above. Shadows are cast across parts of my face making every expression seem more sinister than it ever was before. I open my arms wide with a grin.

“You ladies of this fine establishment. Let me be the first to inform you that the rules of everything you have ever known and will ever know have severely changed. See, much like wrestling gyms have been a stable of anyone in this sport for training against whatever comes their own. These streets is my world class gym. I have been known to train under the violence and corruption provided by places like these. Training in the acts of war against any who dare cross my path.”

Cameras zoom on my face while I spoke that final sentence with such purpose behind them. I took myself a little walk before seeing an paper ad for a Christmas musical being performed around town that had been placed on the other for some time now. It was for A Christmas Story. Looked at the lens.

“I am a survivor of surviving the cruel world people mask everyday bursting their asses just to believe in simple idealistic dreams of a perfect life. There is no perfect life. You both might have grown accustom to the illusion you're safe in your bubble here. That you have the power to take down the evil, bad girl who you'll be facing very soon to support a good cause.”

It was clear I wasn't here for the fan request. I wasn't in Sin City to win any championship. Hell, I'm already a contender for a championship elsewhere. I didn't another. No. What I wanted when I signed for a few short in-ring matches in the company was to fight while others were on break. I already had become the runner-up to the twenty-fifteen King of the Cage tournament. I desired more combat.

“I am firm believer in genocide. I like to hurt everyone like the two of you because that's what get me up in the morning. Crystal Hilton can understand that. She was a power hungry woman once. It wasn't long ago that the world looked up to the young starlet, with superstar rankings and lots of positive feedback on her craft. Everyone knew the name. Everyone knew that Crystal Hilton might business after minor success so early in game, especially Divas Unleashed. Until the day when the old ways flushed down the toilet when my step-sister took to the stage. Slowly, everything begun to shift away from the woman and moved over to Trish. She became less important after awhile.”

A chuckle escapes from my lungs.

“Even then, everyone overlooked down on you in this business. Everyone placed Hilton as nothing more than a side attraction, a tag along to her best friend. Zelda Knite. Well, Crystal Hilton, you have my attention. I know all about your inner persona to make yourself seem like the best in the world. You talk about your Hollywood appeal. Your lights, camera, action attitude. It seems you have came to the perfect place. Sin City is full of women hunting for that ticket to fame once they see the spotlights of the Strip, you understand.”

Cameras seem to follow my every move at this point. Crystal Hilton was someone my 'family' have ran into over the past number of years, even before I started wrestling in the ring. Crystal had held many championships across the world and faced many opponents. Saw herself better than others. A classic case of every other egotistical person in the entire world.

“No doubt you were caught by this illusion to finally make yourself the woman you see yourself That inner superstar you could feel deep down exist every moment you looked into a mirror. You've already managed to successfully capture a championship I have held twice. Crystal, you spent most of your days being spreading yourself to any and all companies. You whore yourself out to anybody out there willing to pay for your own meals, and give you money for an hotel room.”

I said, I knew that somewhere Crystal Hilton would be listening somewhere. It was only days away from being face-to-face with her and Lucy Seraphina.

“It doesn't make you special that you have held the Bombshell Roulette Championship. It doesn't make you a bad ass for hiding behind an invisible Goddess status. A symbol that means nothing to me. I don't believe in any Gods. It seems like everyday there is some woman calling herself a Goddess, looking down on others to make herself seem all mighty. You don't fear me.”

My eyes look down for a few moments. I moved forward toward the camera a bit more, deciding to give my opponents something to notice in the coming days. It was going to be the last face that they would ever see before lights out. They are done. I was not turning back from this. I found myself opening up my mouth after staring down the lens with intensity.

“Much like our favorite assassin, Lucy Seraphina. Lucy Seraphina, the Russian assassin who dreamed of one day making out in public to portray herself as a professional wrestler. Sure, why not. I mean, I'm sure Mark will hire Barney the Goddamn Dinosaur, if it had a pair of tits and ass to jiggle around backstage in the dressing rooms. The thing about being a good assassin is being able to be undetectable in surrounding environments ready to attack a motherfucker at moment's notice.”

I said, I wasn't shy about my expression. You could see me mention the art of being an assassin. While it is true that I have never faced her. That she is a former Bombshell Internet Champion. None of that matters at the end of the day. I have faced those who were assassin's in the ring. Some might even say I have such skill because I know where to hurt you. I know where to make you bleed for your life. I know because I've grown up to become deadly. Bitch, bring it.

“You might not be aware of this while doing your little fantasy, but everything you do in Sin City Wrestling is taped. Being a good assassin is knowing not to get yourself on camera. They work in the shadows of the night, and if they were to get caught. Then, they aren't good at doing their job. Eliminate targets and get the fuck out of dodge. You want to walk around playing with your little clan and try attacking people backstage like an idiot. Fine by me. Completely stupid, but fine.”

I pause, lifted up both eyebrows. Seraphina has just started her career in Sin City Wrestling. She can research anything she desired and it still wouldn't prepare this assassin for what lurks. Not even the great heroic Vixen could have seen what was coming for her. And she had been in SCW in the early days of the company. There will be no peace.

“Just so you know. I didn't return to this place to play make-believe with a girl imagining herself to be this powerful, unstoppable goddess and a Russian bitch going around thinking she can be just like Zoolander. I came back to kick some ass and leave a mark unlike last time. And unless you're a Hit-Girl clone. You are a fucking joke compared to someone who seen death everyday in the streets. Talk about your real assassin. How about you stick to playing Assassin's Creed. It suits you.”

Smiling widely, I turned back to watch an ambulance drive past my location. That would be Crystal and Lucy soon enough inside after my assault on them is done.

“Lucy Seraphina and Crystal Hilton. You like to bring your attacks to written form across social media to spread your message instead of using a direct approach. I see you as cowards, hiding behind a voiceless generation that remain ever silent. I bring everything to your faces. I don't shit against anyone I have ever faced. It is why I am threat to professional wrestling. I am threat to you!”

I continued saying. I took one last look into the camera.

“Welcome to your nightmare!”

With that said, the cameras shoot upwards as I raise my arms to the heavens laughing maniacally. It was time to unleash carnage to Sin City unlike it ever has seen. Cameras go for an almost crane shoot of me high in the air while drums beat in the background. Our scene fades out here.

\'user
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO INSPIRED MUSIC

\'user
\'user
>>