Author Topic: ... Blood Countess Arrives  (Read 473 times)

Offline Alexis Morrison

• #AntiStarlet
    • View Profile
    • Alexis Mercer
... Blood Countess Arrives
« on: July 13, 2012, 08:33:12 PM »

\'user \'user \'user
\'user
★ ★ intro narration ★ ★
In all walks of life, people often persecute those who they deem as different because they are afraid, and so they hide that fear with hatred against anything that stands for something they dislike as a form of self-control. It reminded me of the first moments I realized that everyone around the world that thinks this way, are like sheep. They are afraid to step out of their comfort zone, and out of the way of what we call 'the norm' because they feel threaten deep down. I hide, sneaky around until the day I felt a cool sensation of another person's blood...

\'user
An illuminating light blankets the seemly peaceful town of Malibu, California from atop the heavens provided by the crescent moon hanging high as some slumber in their beds. Nothing appears to be awake but the nocturnal animals appearing overhead in a still shot on this clear summer night. The invisible camera begins coming alive right before our eyes, and starts shaking almost uncontrollable at first then without warning, takes a nose dive down to ground level and zooms pass the city stopping in a clearly no more than a few miles out of the city. A purple Ford F-150 is spotted all by itself, as the door hangs open the annoying alarm echoes out into the night. We see standing off in the distance a silhouette draped in with the reddest of hair like blood appearing to look up into the stars until suddenly, another figure comes to join it.

????
“Mistress, give me for disturbing you but it is ready so we can begin preparation once you give the order. We’ve placed the photos of your victims near the fire as you instructed. Is something troubling you?”

It says nothing; our camera gets a close-up shot of their greenish eyes narrowing down deep into thought. We can hear the night creatures begin their everlasting call to the wild, as the figure moved forward revealing she’s new signed to Sin City Wrestling’s Bombshell division, Alexis Morrison. Her hands pull those locks out of her view causing it to bounce back. She turns, looking at her apprentice still standing under the moonlight.

ALEXIS MORRISON
“Sarah, I smell death in the air coming forth on the rising for this new promotion which our order will reap on the blood of those within it. We come at a period when the children of Jerusalem will fall onto an Age of Darkness. This Friday, I’m tasked with dealing with two others looking to make an impact in this match where I will feel their blood on my hands.”

Her attention turns to the glowing flames of a small bonfire away from everything. The Dark One thinks of all those souls she had thrown into the everlasting fire over the short established career in wrestling. Many she was told were the best. She watched with eyes widen at the very sight imagining them screaming in torture. She notices the pictures of the two victims which have the unfortunate luck of facing her. Alexis walks over picking up a frame – its Miss Evangelista.

ALEXIS MORRISON
“Miss Evangelista may be a world renowned tag team but that won’t save her from my wraith and fury. Like her, my wrestling style is unorthodox and at best, proved to one of my deadliest of assets which sets me apart of everyone in the world of professional wrestling because I not only put my body on the line but also thirst  for the blood of my opponents. My style is what they call Satanic by nature while her tag team skills won’t do her any justice, dear kitten.”

SARAH JONES
“No one can stop this from happening. Mistress, Sin City Wrestling will prove to the elders we can capture the hearts of innocence, and defeat any that try and stop us.”

ALEXIS MORRISON
“Yes.”

Morrison places her hand over the glass almost caressing it gently before pacing it back down and picking up the next picture frame showing a happy carefree rocker known as Jessie Salco. Alexis narrows her eyes, gripping the frame tight as the glass breaks and causes her fingers to bleed.

ALEXIS MORRISON
“This one believes I worship some devil and tried to persecute me and my kind like we were a bunch of sewer rats plagued with disease. For starters, she really needs to do research before speaking in a tone that would get her pretty tongue cut. My God is far older than any of those biblical mentioning of such evil beings. And my God would rather watch has she would become food for his pets and enjoy drinking the blood of her while throwing the head of that goat-headed bastard at her. I worry not about this false prophet claiming my alliance gives rockers a bad name. She thought it was cute, but I see things for what they are no wonder her parents killed themselves.”

She drops the picture into the flames.

ALEXIS MORRISON
“This Friday holds something special deep within my blacken heart. It holds another chance to prove that I’m an unnatural force inside wrestling world which has nothing but Barbie’s walking around acting, walking and talking the same. Thus why I emerged here in Sin City Wrestling, and will be appearing in their Climax Control program to show just how dangerous one can truly become once they are given an opportunity to forcible kick some ass”

SARAH JONES
“The master shall be pleased.”

ALEXIS MORRISON
“Their God isn’t here but I am, and I can show mercy to those who seek guidance. The Brotherhood always sees the use of poor souls lost in the mis-teachings of others, and gives them absolute power beyond their dreams. These two will soon find out the sheer darkness I can weld when my attacks strike hard and they fall as my first victims, making room what is to come.”

Alexis locks down before dropping the other into the fiery inferno. Morrison pictures nothing but pure dominance in her first match for the newly-formed promotion. The Dark One already covered her mind with dark thoughts, as her lips curved to a grin with our scene coming to an end  we get a last shot of Alexis tasting her own blood from her fingers looking on the flames as they reach a high point crackling and popping into the night. An brown and white owl is shown resting on a tree branch searching for its next meal while we slowly drift off into pure darkness.
\'user

words: 898
tags: Miss Evangelista and Jessie Salco; SCW Debut
wearing:  Alexis Outfit
episode music: Sleep Sleep Sweetheart By Darkseed
leftover notes: All images found here were designed for the Beauty & Death 2.0 Basic SCW layout, which was made by me for the use of Alexis Morrison. Looking Glass by The Birthday Massacre Lyrics was used as shown. Good luck to all those involved.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 08:35:01 PM by Alexis Morrison »
>>