Author Topic: THADDEUS STONE vs TRAVIS NATHANIEEL ANDREWS  (Read 952 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
THADDEUS STONE vs TRAVIS NATHANIEEL ANDREWS
« on: April 19, 2015, 08:28:09 PM »
 First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 04/25/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 04/26/2015

Post all RPs for this match here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 12:02:57 AM »
 The first RP period is over!

All RPs in this thread will be counted towards RP period two!

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 05/01/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 05/02/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 10:01:44 PM »

\'user

The following contains strong language and could be offensive to those who watch it. Viewer Discretion is highly advised.

================================================================

Location: Travis Nathaniel Andrews' Private Penthouse Suite in Barcelona, Spain

{Off Camera - After Climax Control}
When Climax Control went off the air last week, Travis Nathaniel Andrews got a phone call. We managed to get an excerpt of that phone call. It appears the person Travis is talking to is none to please about his actions on the Ryan Seacrest show.

"No, I will not agree to this. This is complete bullshit."

"No, you listen god damn it."

"I'm telling you for the last fucking time."

"He invited me onto his show and I just made it that much better."

"Let him try to sue me because my lawyers will have a field day with his ass."

"You can't fire me. I don't work for you. You work for me."

"You resign? Fine, go ahead and resign. Quit for all I care, you were nothing but a dead beat anyway."

The phone clicks on the other end as Travis chunks his practically brand new iPhone into the wall. The screen shatters as the phone completely breaks a part on impact. Travis slams his hands on his desk and screams at the top of his lungs.

"SHAWNA GET IN HERE!"

Shawna Jennings, his personal assistance, scurries into the room with a look of concern on her face.

"Yes, boss. What do you need?" she asks.

Travis lifts his head toward his assistant and locks eyes with her.

"Shawna get my lawyer on the phone," he orders.

"Sir, Mr. Boswell won't be in his office today," she answers with a nervousness in her voice.

Travis doesn't look to thrilled about that news.

"If he isn't in his goddamn office then where the hell did he go?" he asks with his temper flaring.

"He went golfing with his brother and nephew. He didn't want to be disturbed," she calmly answers.

Travis sits his ass down in his leather, swivel chair and looks down at his calendar.

"That blowhard wouldn't have been much help anyway," he says.

"Boss, what is troubling you right now?" asks a highly concerned Shawna.

"Ryan Seacrest is suing me for ruining his show," answers Travis

"Can he do that?" she asks.

"That is what Don told me before he quit being my agent," says a bitter Travis.

Shawna sits down before falling down after hearing the news.

"Don quit?" asked Shawna.

"He said I was being too damn stubborn. I just think he was too damn worried about his precious money. I say good riddance. I didn't need that kind of distraction," answers a determined Travis.

"What are we going to do now? He is the man who got you into this business," she abruptly says.

"I'm going to Morocco and teach that stupid punk a lesson in respect," replies Travis.

Travis stands back up right, fixes his sunglasses and heads for the door. He looks over his shoulder with a smirk.

"You comin'"

Without any hesitation, Shawna grabs a clipboard off Travis' desk and heads toward him.

"Someone's got to keep you on schedule," jokes Shawna as the two head out.

{14 days later}

Travis hasn't been real pleasant for the past two weeks ever since his lone agent left him. His little stint with Ryan Seacrest has caused a lot of buzz in Hollywood but for the most part. The film directors, producers and script writers loved it. Travis is also ticked off that his opponent for Mayhem in Morocco hasn't been seen since he drove his head into the concrete floor.

"Did I really do that much damage to you Stone? Did my little attack on you knock your brain out of place? Have you any idea on what kind of game you're playing and who you are playing with? I tried to tell you the day you arrived. You were out of your league. Hell, you still are out of your league but luckily I will remedy that.

What I did to you on Climax Control is nothing compared to what I will do to you come Mayhem in Morocco? You see this is my time to shine. It is my time to show the entire SCW Family, that I, Travis Nathaniel Andrews, am the must see Superstar on the damn roster."

Travis takes a deep breath as he walks around the town. The locals don't rightly care that he is here but what can they do.

"You see Stone, this is my world and you are not welcomed. In fact, you can take your D-List tail, tuck it between your pathetic legs and get the hell out of my sight. Trust me, if you even show up for this match. I will do more than beat you. I will humiliate you in front your imaginary fans. I will embarrass you in front of your entourage. Hell, I will make you wish you never fucked with The Phenomenon. You wanted to be famous Stone. Well here is your chance. Don't squander it but chances are you will just be another blimp on my radar. You are just one of those one match wonders aren't you. You come in, have one match then disappear into the darkness. I just hope you keep walking because the moment you walk right back into this company. I will make it my own personal mission to send your ass back to your D-List movie sets.

Sin City Wrestling only has time for A List superstars and quite frankly I am going to walk out keeping that status. I already laid your ass out once. It won't take long for me to do it again. This is my night. That is my spotlight and I will be damned if you take it from me. If you have a problem with everything that I said Stone then DEAL WITH IT!!!"

Travis stops briefly to stare into the camera that has been following him.

"Yeah, deal with it Stone. Come on, open up that mouth of yours and spew more of that shit. There is a difference between you and me Stone. I back up with what I fucking say and all you do is run around with D-List people to keep your D-List career from falling into a deeper pit of obscurity. You made a rookie mistake but don't worry. I will correct it after I snap you like a damn slim jim.

Mark Ward and Christian will have to take notice on this match. After I completely annihilate you like the dumb piece of shit you are Stone. Then I should be moving into bigger and better things. Maybe a title match should my reward for sending this little Spotlight taker down the road. No matter what happens Stone. You will be the one crying for the director to yell cut but unfortunately the only one who has that power is me.

I will cut the footage to your beatdown Stone. I will do it after I create it. Don't worry though, this will be a career defining moment for you Stone. It will be the night your loss was just simply PHENOMENAL.

See you soon FUCKER"

Travis shoves the camera back into the chest of his cameraman as the scene slowly fades.