Author Topic: BLAQUE HART vs HORACE JACKSON  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
BLAQUE HART vs HORACE JACKSON
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:22:19 PM »
 First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 11/01/2014
England: 03:59am Sunday 11/02/2014  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 09:06:03 PM »
 *** Thursday October 30th, 2014***

***Back from the commercial break with the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. The crowd erupts into their cheers as directed by the signs on the lights as Jimmy stands up front on the stage. He applauds himself as he runs down tomorrow's guests and then begins walking back to sit behind the Tonight Show desk. Jimmy as usual is dressed to impress in gray dress pants, a white button up dress shirt, gray jacket, black dress shoes, and a navy blue tie. He takes a sip from his coffee mug as he introduces the final guest for his show***

\'user

Jimmy: Alright ladies and gentlemen. My next guest has been in the wrestling business for nearly twenty years. He has been a champion in every promotion he has been in, except for the one he's currently in. Please welcome Sin City Wrestling's Blaque Hart Bruce Evans!

***The tonight show band "The Roots" play their version of "Oh Canada" as the audience as well as Jimmy stand and applaud. Blaque Hart Bruce Evans walks out from the back and salutes the audience with a wave and a smile on his face as he walks up to Jimmy and shakes his hand. Bruce is wearing a pair of black jeans, a black and yellow Horace Jackson "The Force Is Strong" shirt, black shoes, and his hair tied back in a ponytail as always. Bruce walks out to the audience shaking hands with a few of them and he even stops to take a few photos with them before heading back towards Jimmy. As he approaches, with the audience still in a frenzy he takes the single seat next to the desk of Jimmy. On the sofa placed next to the single chair sits the earlier guests Justin Timberlake to the right and Kermit the frog to the left. Bruce shakes hands with Justin first, and then reaches to shake with the muppet, out of audio saying something to them both. Bruce reaches and grabs the coffee mug placed in front of him by a stage hand and takes a sip from it. As the audience calms down in volume, Jimmy begins to speak***

JF: Wow!

***Audience applause***

JF: I must say I DID NOT expect this kind of reaction for someone who's supposed to be the "bad guy"!

***Audience laughs as do Jimmy and Bruce***

BHBE: Well Jimmy, you've got something a lot of the other talk shows don't have, a smart audience!

***Camera pans over to the audience as they continue to applaud before panning back over to Jimmy and Evans***

JF: So Blaque, or Bruce, or Mr. Evans, what should I call you?

***Bruce chuckles***

BHBE: Well we go back a while so you can just call me Mr. Blaque Hart Bruce Evans.

***Laughter from crowd, and a smirk on Evans' and Jimmy's faces***

JF: O.k. Mr. Blaque Hart Bruce Evans. First let me say what an honor it is to have you here. I've followed you since pretty much the start of your career, and let me tell you this, I AM A FAN!!!

***A pause as the audience and Jimmy applaud Bruce as does Justin Timberlake and Kermit***

BHBE: Thank you.

JF: So after almost twenty years in the business, you've recently returned to action. You retired, took some time off and now you're back. And you're back with S.C.W. Sin City Wrestling, tell us all a little about them.

BHBE: Well ya know, S.C.W. was the promotion I came back to in 2011. To me it was for me. It just felt right ya know? I just had that feeling of belonging there. My agent worked out the deal in 2011 and he told me for sure that it was the place to be. The talent was amazing, the staff welcomed me with open arms and it was just a match. So that was that and it's where I've been since. But in 2012 I had some personal problems and I wasn't myself. Basically I wasn't  focused on my career. So that year around this time I lost a match where the loser had to leave the company. Unfortunately I got beat and I left not only the company but the business all together.

JF: So when you left the business, what did you do. Something you've been doing for over half your life is over, taken away from you, what do you do?

BHBE: Well I'm gonna say it was hard Jimmy. Really it was rough. For the first few days and weeks and even months I was lost. I didn't know what to do with myself. I was home everyday for the first time in a very long time. My wife and kids loved it but honestly I was a wreck, I was completely miserable. I'd sit at home and watch it on the television and just wish I could be there and be a part of it. I mean unless you're in this business you really can't understand what it's like to have it just swept from under your feet, it was hard Jimmy.

JF: So doing your off time how did you manage to keep yourself busy after not being able to do something that your life has revolved around for so long?

BHBE: Well I did get a few offers from other promotions to work for them but it just wasn't for me. I felt like they didn't have that certain "it factor" that Sin City had. So I ended up turning them down. Plus my wife didn't want me going back in the business as we were working on us, our marriage. So.... to keep myself busy I'd just listen to old N'Sync albums.

***The crowd erupts into laughter as does Jimmy, Kermit, and of course Justin Timberlake***

JF: So okay. Now you're back. Since you've been back it seems you're going back to your old roots. What I remember you as. The man that hates America!

***The marks in the audience begin to boo as Bruce cracks a cocky grin across his face***

BHBE: Well Jimmy. My dad used to always tell me. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Face it, what better time to go back to my roots. Everyone knows I'm a very proud Canadian. If you've followed me all this time you'd know I have no problem representing where I come from. I love my home. I don't do it to be hated, it just so happens that the fans don't like it because I "bash" their home. Bottom line is this, in this business you do whatever is going to get you on the map, put you in the spotlight so to speak and I do it better than ANYONE in the business.

***A few members of the Audience cheer, Jimmy lets out a light laugh***

JF: I guess we have a few Canadians in the studio.

BHBE: There's some of us everywhere Jimmy!

*** Jimmy and Bruce laugh together***

JF: So tell us about this show you've got coming up. Sunday November 9th, it's HIGH STAKES. The fourth one if I'm not mistaken. And did I hear this right? You guys are going to be right here in New York?!?

***Audience erupts into cheers***

BHBE: Yea that's right. New York is where it's all going down. We've been on a military tour for the past month or so and I believe it's going to be our last stop at the Michie Stadium in West Point.

JF: Awesome. So you're opponent, a guy named Horace Jackson. Tell us a little about him.

***Bruce looks around out to the audience as they boo at the mention of Jackson's name. Kermit holds his thumbs down***

BHBE: Yea his name is Horace Jackson. (tugging on his shirt)This is him. He's a guy that's got some serious issues. His first big issue is that his hometown is a place I'm pretty sure NO ONE has EVER heard of. San Antonio..... Florida...

***Jimmy, Justin, Kermit, and the audience break into laughter***

BHBE: So that's his first issue. Then there's him basically spitting in my face. He came into the company wearing some dumb Darth Vader like mask which was ridiculous from the get go. Then when I try to help the guy, ya know trying to make him a star like me, he causes us to lose a chance to be the tag team champions!

***Audience begins booing as Bruce pauses***

BHBE: So we had this tag match and of course he was the one that got pinned, and afterwards he's bitching to me about it. For what I don't know. His biggest problem is that he didn't know how to perform in that ring that night because he was in the same ring as me and he was nervous. So he issues a challenge for High Stakes against me in a buried alive match.

JF: If you don't mind me asking, what in the hell is a Buried Alive match?

***As the audience laughs Bruce and Jimmy exchange words which aren't picked up, both laughing as well***

BHBE: The purpose of the match is to basically toss your opponent into a shallow grave...

***Bruce is forced to pause as the audience almost in unison let out a huge "OOOOOOOOOO"***

BHBE: So it's basically an all out brawl and that's the way to win.

JF: Well that's normal!

***Laughter***

BHBE: Well this is the one business in the world where that is actually normal.

JF: So Mr. Blaque Hart Bruce Evans. Here's your chance. What do they call this in the business when you talk smack about your opponent?

BHBE: Cutting a "promo".

JF: Okay. Can I introduce you?!?

BHBE: SURE, take a crack, when your show gets cancelled we can probably use you!

***A loud OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fills the studio as everyone is laughing. Jimmy gives Bruce a look. Jimmy stands up behind his desk, as a stage hand walks over and hands him a microphone. Jimmy stands up straight and with a serious look on his face he places the microphone to his mouth while looking around***

JF: Ladies and gentlemen. At S.C.W. High Stakes 4 it will be a Buried Alive Match!!!

***Cheers***

JF: Let's hear from the man that will face Darth Va..... I mean Horace Jackson. The Franchise, the ICON, the LEGEND, Mr. Blaque Hart Bruce Evans!!!

***Huge eruption of cheers as Jimmy hands Bruce the microphone and takes a seat back behind the desk. Bruce stands up, looking around taking in all the cheers, something he's not used to as he holds the mic to his mouth***

BHBE: Horace Jackson! At High Stakes 4 I am going to do to you what I did to Virgil at the first High Stakes. I am going to make easy work out of you. I am going to make an example of you. You walk around backstage talking about how you get no respect. About how you're being held down. Dammit you don't know what it's like to be held down like I do. Ya see, I've busted my ass for this company for the better part of three years, and I get nothing in return. So you wanna talk about disrespect, well look up that word in the dictionary and there you'll see a picture of me. You think challenging me to a Buried Alive match is supposed to scare me? Hell, I've been there and I've done that. I've been buried alive since I was born!

***Crowd erupts as does Jimmy, Justin, and Kermit pretty much forcing Bruce to have to pause as the studio is too loud. Bruce grows a serious expression across his face as the noise simmers down and he continues***

BHBE: The day I came into this world I was Buried. You think I got to where I am by purpose? You think I had everything handed to me on a silver spoon? Hell No. Everything I've achieved I have had to work for. I have had to work my fingers to the bone to get to where I am. Nothing was handed to me! November 9th, it's not going to be a wrestling match Horace, it's going to be a fight!

***Bruce pauses again as the cheers pickup again, the camera catches Jimmy staring at Bruce like a five year old at his first wrestling show***

BHBE: At High Stakes Horace, I'm going to not only bury you alive, I'm going to bury your career all together. I tried to play the nice guy. I tried to help you out. We've both been screwed by this company so I know how you feel. But when you refuse to let me guide and direct you into the right direction, it's like a slap in my face! That's the worst thing you could ever do to me, and it'll be the very last thing you'll ever do to me! So you want a match? You're going to get a fight! You want to be a star? You're going to be what everyone refers to as "Remember that one guy?" Horace, November 9th, right here in New York, you step in the ring with greatness, you learn a lesson, you get your ass handed to you, and you leave six feet under!!!

***Bruce hands the stage hand the microphone as the audience, Jimmy, Justin, even Kermit standing on the sofa rise to their feet. Bruce stands there looking around with a pissed off look on his face as he pants***

JF: Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Blaque Hart Bruce Evans!!!

***CHEERS***

JF: Ladies and gentlemen tomorrow on the show. Perez Hilton, Eli Manning, and a performance from the one and only Miley Cyrus!!! See you tomorrow!

***The cheers and applause continue throughout the studio as Jimmy walks over to Bruce and the two embrace and shake hands. Jimmy then walks over to embrace Kermit the frog and Justin Timberlake, as the scene fades out***
The Franchise Player</font color>

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 12:24:46 AM »
 \'user

Preparing the grave

It's the dead of night as Horace Jackson has been in the outskirts of New York City since his plane landed a few days ago. He has been scouting the proper place to begin digging the 12 foot deep hole that shall be used to bury one Bruce Evans. He is kneeling near the perfect spot as he reaches into his jacket pocket.

|| Horace Jackson || This looks to be the perfect place. Now, I should get a hold of the grounds crew that Mack had hired prior to us landing in this pathetic piece of land.

His hand has a grip on his cell phone as he pulls it out. He slides it open, keys in the password and immediately presses talk. He places the phone up to his ear as a dial tone is heard from the other side. The phone begins to ring as Horace begins tapping his foot on the ground. Sounds of life finally come across the other side of the phone as Horace starts the conversation.

|| Horace Jackson || I hope I am not disrupting anything Boris.

|| Boris || Hey boss. No, you aren't disrupting anything. We was just wanting for your call.

Horace can sense that Boris was lying but wasn't going to ream him for it over the phone. Instead he puts it in the back of his mind for the time being.

|| Horace Jackson || I am sure you know that Mack and I are under a tight deadline. Which means get your fucking asses in gear and earn your paychecks. Otherwise, I will sick the juggernauts on you and enjoy hearing the sound of bones breaking over the phone. Now do as I say and get the digging equipment to the location we discussed.

|| Boris || Sure thing Boss. We will be out there in a few......... minutes.

The line goes dead before Boris could finish his sentence. Meanwhile, Mack has joined Horace in the middle of nowhere. Horace is counting the distance from the nearest Oak tree towards the perfect spot for a deep grave. Mack knows that Horace is completely focused on this but decides to question where Horace's head is at right now.

|| Mack Andrews || Is everything alright Horace?

|| Horace || I am just peachy Mack.

|| Mack || Are you sure? Because ever since you lost to Geno Jr, you have been acting very weird lately. Everyone is starting to worry about you. Including your wife. I mean she hasn't seen you in months. Just tell me what is going on inside your head.

Horace stops counting the distance and looks at the oak tree in front of him.

|| Horace || You really want to know what's got inside my head. Well, I will tell you Mack. Idiots in the world are what's wrong with me. People who can't see past their own damn shadows long enough to really know who they are facing. Day in and day out, I have worked my ass off trying to scare the living shit out of those who oppose me but it's time for me to re-examine my own life. That's why I need this match Mack. It's my way of burying all those who have shown me nothing but disrespect since I arrived here in Sin City Wrestling.

|| Mack || Speaking of that, what are you going to do about Bruce Evans? He thinks you could have used his expertise or something like that. He also blames you for the tag title loss. He also thinks you have no idea what it is like to be held down. I think he has smoked one too many bongs in his day but that is just me.

Horace reaches out his hand and places it on the trunk of the tree. He then looks back toward Mack with a sinister glare in his eyes.

|| Horace || Blaque Hart Bruce Evans is like everyone else here Sin City Wrestling. He can't own up to his own failures so he has to push the blame on someone else. Yes, I did get pinned in that match but where were you Bruce? I thought you had my back but clearly you were only looking out for yourself. There was a moment where you could have broke up the pin but of course you had to get lazy. Now you are harping on the fact that I "cost" us the match when like I have said time and time again. If it wasn't for me coming in and saving your ass from the beating Despy and Big B was putting on you. Then we would have lost the match in short fashion. In fact, I believe out of the two of us. I was the dominant force but you can keep up this lovely facade you got going for you right now.

Because, the moment you let your guard down, I will have no problem bursting your so called "legend" facade in front of everyone. It's amazing how you keep saying "Canada" is the greatest country on the planet but how can that be. Most of you Canadians have pea size brains too begin with and I aim to prove it. Actually, you have already proved it for me with your retarded little promo. I mean let's not forget, you were the one who challenged me remember. I just upped the ante. Otherwise, I wouldn't waste my time on someone of lesser talent. I mean this is clearly another way Sin City Wrestling is keeping me out of the title picture. Instead of facing guys who can actually push me, I have to babysit crybabies who come and go as they damn well please.

Wait, you said you've been with this company for three years but you were forced to leave the company. There is something with that statement. If you were forced to leave the company, then that means one of those years is invalid. So you either have your math calculations all mixed up or you are making shit up as you go. Like this crap about you offering to help me. Answer me this question, why would I want help from someone like you? I have more in ring experience than you do. Not to mention, I did something not many people can say they have done here in Sin City Wrestling. I took out two former champions. I mean we haven't seen Joshua Acquin or Andrew Garcia since I faced them. What have you done Bruce?

From where I stand, you are no icon. You are no legend. You are no franchise. I find you to be truly a place mat for me to wipe my feet off before stepping through into actual competition. The reason why you are not an "Icon" is because of how you find it funny from where I am from. ?Now if you actually did your research, you would know I am originally from Texas City, Texas which is a town just outside of Dallas. I moved to San Antonio, Florida after I left the Marine Corps. I currently reside in an undisclosed location in the state of Montana. Unlike you, I like being in a place where no one knows who I am because it gives me privacy. I enjoy my privacy which is why this match is so significant.

A buried alive match is one of the most brutal matches in the world of professional wrestling. It's the match where the one who gets placed in the grave will be taking a private dirt nap for all eternity. How can you teach me a lesson Bruce when you have nothing really to teach me. In fact, I think you had better keep your words soft and sweet because I will make you eat them later. The only career that will be buried for good is your pathetic excuse for one. You can have everyone kiss your feet, wipe your ass and make sure you get lotion rubbed all over you. However, I will show everyone how much of a fraud you really are and trust me Bruce that's a fate worse than death.

You can mock me all you want but all it's going to do is drive the nails deeper into your coffin. In fact, The Underworld will welcome you with open arms. The moment you entire the ground, your body will be ripped apart. Until we meet at High Stakes 4 just know....THE EMPIRE SALUTES YOU.

The sound of Boris' voice breaks through the thought process of Horace as he turns toward the noise. The scene begins to fade as he and Mack are pointing at the possible grave location.

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 05:43:54 AM »
 We are now in the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 11/07/2014
England: 03:59am Saturday 11/08/2014

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 03:21:19 PM »
 \'user

***The scene opens up inside of the theater of Blaque Hart Bruce Evans and his wife Kimberly in Calgary, Alberta Canada. This room of their house just recently renovated. Decorated to fit the theme that Evans has carried his entire career with the red and black. Black leather seats with red pillows on them and a ref sofa with black pillows. To the side of the theater is a small bar stocked with every kind of beer, wine, or liquor you could imagine. Hardwood flooring flowing throughout the room. The camera pans around the beautiful room showing all of it's new additions until we then pan in on Bruce Evans sitting on a seat in the back stuffing his face with popcorn. Bruce is wearing black basketball shorts, a red and white vintage Blaque Hart shirt, and black and red Jordan slippers. His hair is tied back in a ponytail. He's got his feet propped up on the seat in front of him. The camera pans to show what he's watching on the screen, which appears to be an older match of his***

Voice on screen: And the NEW ACF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, BLAQUE HART BRUCE EVANS!!!

***The screen is of footage from Evans' first championship ever in 1997 with the now defunct promotion A.C.F. An obviously much younger looking Bruce having his arm raised in victory from the referee and the fans in attendance booing their hearts out. Even back then Bruce was the "bad guy". The camera back on Bruce now in the theater with a huge smile on his face, appearing to be very proud of this moment of his career. He takes a big hand full of popcorn, wasting a few of the kernels on the ground accidentally and stuffs his mouth with it. He then reaches to grab a bottle of water on the arm rest and chugs some down. Clearing his throat he begins to speak***

BHBE: That my friends was seventeen years ago. One of the proudest moments of not only my career, but my life! That very moment right there is when I solidified my name in this industry, and I haven't looked back since! You see, when you become the World Champion you become the face of the company. The go to guy. The highest paid guy, and in this business that is what it's ultimately all about. When you are that guy, the target on your back expands, the requests for guest appearances on the top talk shows in the world expand. You're legacy, it expands. 1997 I became that man. I became that face, and I did everything I had to do to represent that company and make it the best damn company around at the time. Now here we are 2014 and I am still around. Still the best at what I do. I may not have a title draped around my shoulder, or wrapped around my waist. But, when I go out in that ring, I put on a clinic like NO one else in this business is capable of. I go out there every time and give more than one hundred percent. I go out there and I make people famous. You step into that ring with me a virtual nobody, and you step out as the man that just put on a five star match with the undoubtedly the absolute greatest to ever set foot in that ring. It's because when you're in that ring with me, I make you step your game up. I don't care how green you are, when you rub off on me you're an instant star. Ask some of the people I've beaten here over the years in Sin City Wrestling.

***Bruce takes a quick breather, as he picks up the remote sitting in his lap. He points it towards the big screen monitor and presses some buttons on it. Now on the screen is footage from the Halloween edition of Climax Control and the match between Rage and Horace Jackson in their "Haunted House" match. In the end Horace spears Rage through the gate accidentally give Rage the win. The camera pans back over to Bruce who is laughing hysterically while slapping his knees***

BHBE: Horace, Horace, Horace. You fool! One thing you learn when you first break into this business is mistakes. How to avoid them, or at least try. Seems to me you missed class that day. You let yourself get beat on your own error. Rookie mistake plain and simple. Did you not know the rules to this match? Did you not know that letting him escape that haunted house was the way to win the match? What are you, an idiot? Look Horace, I know you like to run around and be all mysterious and shit, but do you have to play the role of stupid as well? Mr. Jackson, you can go around digging up all the graves you want buddy. Because in the end it's going to be you taking the dirt nap. Ya see, I DO NOT FEAR you or this stupid match. I fear No ONE! This Sunday at High Stakes IV, it's you and me. It's the Legend with the pretender. It's the Icon with the fantasy. It's the Franchise Player with the jolly green giant, an absolute joke in my book!

***Bruce continues watching footage from the Halloween show, in particular his loss in the four way match with Banton, Halc, and Peterson. A frown suddenly crosses his face***

BHBE: The difference between you and I Horace is that unlike you I learn from my mistakes. I watch every match I've ever been in and I pick and point at what I did right, and what I screwed up and I fix it. The only mistake I made in this match was underestimating Geno. I admit that. He's a former world champion and I should have taken him more serious. The ultimate mistake I made was thinking I was the dirtiest son of a bitch in this company, that my sometimes under handed tactics are what gets the job done when needed. He proved me wrong! That crazy bastard bit me in the baby makers! Something that caught me completely off guard, something in all my years in the business have yet to experience. But, what I've learned from that is that you've always got to expect the unexpected. Always be on your feet and ready for whatever is thrown your way. So this weekend in New York, be prepared to be hit with every single damn thing in my ammunition.

***The camera zooms over to the entrance of the theater as the door pushes open and in walks Kimberly Evans. Stunning as always in a sexy red night gown, black heels, and her hair flowing. She walks in, closing the door behind her. Walks over to Bruce and reaches down embracing in a lip lock with him before taking a seat next to him. Twirling her hair she begins to speak***

KE: So, how was Vegas last night?

***Bruce, with a look of guilt on his face, knowing that he'd betrayed her trust the previous night in Vegas, quickly let's out the first response that comes to his mind***

BHBE: Great. Yea. Great. Got what I needed to get done, signed the deal, went to my room, and went to sleep. Yep.

***The two stare at each other, Kim looking at him as if she know's he's not telling the truth***

KE: So you stayed in the room the whole night? Didn't go out, didn't drink/

***Bruce clears his throat as he takes her hand***

BHBE: Nope. I stayed up and watched Nick at Nite and fell asleep. And you know I promised you I wouldn't drink. Now why would I lie to you baby?

***Bruce grabs Kim by the cheeks and locks in a long kiss. Kimberly is all smiles now as she stands up***

KE: Well I just came in to tell you that my mom is in town,and she'll be staying the weekend with us.

***A look of disappointment quickly crosses the face of Bruce before he forces a fake smile. Kimberly bends down in front of Bruce, placing one of her hands on his right knee with a seductive glee in her eyes, softly whispering***

KE: You're okay with that right honey?

***Bruce's fake forced smile suddenly seems like a real smile***

BHBE: Of course, you know I love your mom!

***Kimberly stands up***

KE: Good, and she's sleeping in the guest house. Love ya, bye!

***Kimberly kisses Bruce on the cheek and darts off and out of the room with a smile on her face and her fingers trough her hair. Bruce's face again has a pissed off look on it***

BHBE: Ya see. This is what I'm talking about. This shit right here is what keeps me in the business. Exactly what I talked that therapist about. I get mad in my personal life, and I take it out in that ring.So Horace, I hope you're ready. Because believe me when I say I am going to stop at absolutely NOTHING to ensure that you learn a lesson. I'm sick of hearing you bitch and moan about people not taking you serious. You did that to yourself Horace. You were the one coming in here living in some lame ass fantasy world. You were the one thinking you were some creature from beyond or something. You're the jackass and you deserve everything you've gotten thus far. Like I said before, I tried to help you, but you messed it all up. Now you're going to have to pay for it. Buried Alive match, that's what you wanted? Dammit that's fine with me. I hate to use an old cliche, but Horace Jackson be careful what you wish for!

***Bruce grabs the remote and aims it at the monitor on the wall. The footage is again of him capturing his first world title. A smile again crossing his face as he pauses it on him holding the title high in the air***

BHBE: Sunday night begins my journey. My journey back to the top where I belong. Three years ago I came here with a goal in mind, and it's not yet been accomplished. But, I promise each and every one of you on that roster, and in that office that you're going to see the old Bruce Evans back this weekend. The Bruce that didn't give a shit what anyone thought of him. The Bruce that did whatever it took to climb that ladder. The Bruce that did what he had to do to be the best damn wrestler on that roster. Sin City Wrestling, you wanted me to step my game up? To prove my worth? You got it. I promise that from this moment on I am unleashing a side of me that you people have NEVER EVER seen of me, and it starts with you Horace. I guarantee that at High Stakes in New York, I am going to kick some sense into you. I guarantee that when the lights have dimmed, when the smoke has cleared, when the pallbearers are covering that grave. It's going to be you who is BURIED ALIVE!!!

***Bruce un-pauses the monitor and continues living in his glory days with a huge smile across his face. He removes the band from his ponytail and shakes his head, allowing his hair to flow. He continues eating the popcorn beside him and watching the screen as the scene fades out***
The Franchise Player</font color>

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 09:10:03 PM »
 \'user

It's a snowy day in New York City as the Ultimate Wrestling Showcase is hosting a wrestling show inside the world famous Madison Square Garden. Their top star Horace Jackson is taking the night off in order to prepare for his upcoming Buried Alive match against Bruce Evans at High Stakes IV. The live New York City crowd are nearly blowing the rough off the place until "Syndrome" blares through the PA System. George Lighthouse is standing inside the ring as he introduces the current UWS World Champion Horace Jackson.

George Lighthouse: New York City, the Ultimate Wrestling Showcase is proud to present to you the current Ultimate Wrestling Showcase World Champion and current Sin City Wrestling superstar, "The Soulless One" Horace Jackson.

Horace Jackson walks through the black curtains with Mack Andrews standing shoulder to shoulder with him. They take one glance around the sold out arena before scoffing at their total lack of respect. Horace doesn't move from the stage as Mack pulls out a microphone from inside his leather jacket. He hands the microphone over to Horace who doesn't seem to be in the best of moods.

Why am I not surprised that you pathetic people would show me no respect? Then again, I expect that from all of you muppets here in New York City. I even expect it from my so called opponent at High Stakes IV. I mean he is just like every single person on this roster. They are so full of shit that they probably can't smell the truth. For example, Bruce kept talking about how I am a joke but yet what has he done for the past 3 months. I mean he popped up from under a rock and immediately thinks he should get some kind of reward. It's almost like he is saying, I have returned now give me a back rub. Look Bruce, I know exactly how a Buried Alive match works. I mean hello, I was the one who requested it after you decided to challenge me. I am still wondering why you wanted me in the ring Bruce. Do you have some kind of sick fantasy about me?

Horace starts walking down the ramp while the crowd is still giving him a lot of heat.

Bruce, I want to know who in their right fucking mind would want to listen to someone like you. You want to talk about mistakes well it seems like you haven't learned from them like you claim. First of all, you still talk about your past accomplishments in Sin City Wrestling. When are you going to learn, those accomplishments mean nothing since you were forced out of the company. It's not about what you had done years ago, it's about what you have done lately. I think that is something you fail to mention. I mean you haven't got the greatest win loss record. In fact, you are just the blame for us losing that tag match. Then you go and lose the following week. It's really surprising to me how arrogant you are and yet you still don't have a clue. Yes, I lost to Rage but if you noticed carefully Rage had to have help off the ground after I nearly broke him in half. That is exactly what will happen to you Bruce. You can talk all you want but in the end you will be taking a nap six feet under.

Horace reaches the ring, pulls himself up onto the apron and steps over the ring ropes. Mack follows him into the ring as Horace stands dead center of it.

You have yet to see how dirty I can fucking be inside this ring. It's hilarious how you think just being angry will drive you win this match. Anger only gets you so far in this business, take it from someone who has wrestled with anger in his system for nearly most of his career. I have learned that sometimes it's best to hide your emotions til after the match is over. That is difference between us Bruce. You wear your emotions on your sleeve, as I hide them. You can say I live in a fantasy world but the truth is your world is about to come crashing down around you.

So now you are an onion. It must be annoying having to peel back so many layers just to back up what you say. Bruce let me ask you something, Do you think changing the color of an apple makes it not an apple anymore? Does changing the shape of a banana no longer makes it a banana? The reason why I ask you these questions Bruce is because you can change your looks, your moveset and even your personality. However you can't change how pathetic you really are. I just hope you don't choke in the end because that will just piss me off. You want to prove you can beat me then do it. Enough talking about what you are going to do to me and actually back it up. I highly don't think you can beat me. The Underworld will welcome you with open arms. Just know The Soulless One will destroy you. The Empire Salutes You.

"Syndrome" blares again as Horace throws one arm into the air as the scene fades.