Author Topic: I guess RESPECT must be beaten into you  (Read 351 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
I guess RESPECT must be beaten into you
« on: October 10, 2014, 11:47:42 PM »
 \'user

Cameras fade inside a dark room as a ring of fire provides it's only light source. A man wearing somewhat of a nice suit steps into the shot as soft red lights flicker on. The camera starts at the shoes then slowly tilts up to show Horace Jackson standing there with no smile on his face.

"What in the fucking hell is wrong with you people? You are so caught up with me still being Darth Vader that you seem to miss a very key point. That I haven't used Darth Vader since I came back from that bogus suspension earlier this year. Since that point in time, I have slowly grown tired of the total lack of respect that someone of my caliber has been shown. I have 16 years of experience in this business but I am still getting treated like some god damn rookie. Geno Jr, got fucking lucky last week but this week luck for everyone runs the fuck out."

Horace reaches up and slowly removes his sunshades. His expression still doesn't change as three individuals are kneeling in front of him. Bridgette Jackson walks into the room carrying a twin bladed sword. She gives Horace a kiss on his lips as she turns her head toward the camera.

"You people will be the blame for the total annihilation of your precious Bosom Buddies. I mean those two half wits couldn't fight there way out of a brown paper bag. Let alone fight themselves off a Military base like Ft. Benning. This will mark the beginning of a new era here in Sin City Wrestling. That era will be the dawning of The Underworld reigning supreme. Blaque Heart and my husband will take out the teddy bear talking phony and the dumb one. I mean who in their right mind still thinks my husband is Darth Vader. He hasn't been Darth Vader in months. That goes to show you how much you respect him. You didn't respect him when he was Darth Vader so why did we expect this time to be any different. This week Respect gets beaten into your precious heroes."

"Climax Control 96 will be the night The Empire finally gives out the final salute of friendship. Because after tonight, the only thing The Empire gives out will be beatings. No one will be safe from the terror that will be The Empire. Bruce Evans spoke the truth and I will continue to fight the good fight. My fight is about respect. I demand respect since I am an in ring veteran. With how I have been treated around here, it's doesn't seem like that. Bun B is so retarded that he needs his cousin Nick to do all the talking for him. Makes me wonder if Bun B even has a functioning brain in between his ears. He thinks he is the biggest monster in this match. I guess he hasn't seen me in that ring. I am nearly 7 feet tall and weigh over 300 pounds. Your partner is a complete loon who talks to a fucking teddy bear.

Listen Despy, your run as tag team champions come to a fucking end as Bruce and myself will take them off you. I don't know how simple I can make it just so you can understand it. Both of you guys are the reason why, this business is slowly going down the fucking drain. Back in the day, brains actually mattered but I guess that is just to much to ask for these days. The Empire will rise through the fire and burn you boys to the fucking ground. The Underworld will gladly welcome to lost sheep into the very burning pits.

Bun B you will be the reason why your team finally loses those tag belts. Just know boys, THE EMPIRE SALUTES YOU."

Horace walks out of the shot as three bodies are left inside the ring of fire. The scene slowly fades to black.