Author Topic: It all begins again  (Read 364 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
It all begins again
« on: September 25, 2014, 08:35:45 PM »
 The Dark Empire has been trying hard to keep the energy flowing on the surface. However deep in the dark Forrest several evil souls have been rumbling and mumbling like the Empire sheriff Horace Jackson's opponent this week. Ever since he stepped foot inside the SCW, he has been given the task of facing the lame and unfortunate souls. Horace Jackson is sitting in the wooden rocking chair outside of his sheriff's office. He places his hands behind his head while daydreaming of a land of cotton.

"For days, I have sat out here thinking of how many people have already fallen into the Soulless Ones' hands. I could go into detail about all of those I have beaten but why bore you with the history lesson. Instead, I will just talk about the present which only one man will walk away with a victory." states Horace as he sits up in the chair.

He places one foot on the solid wood porch as Mack Andrews is seen walking towards the sheriff's office. Horace glances over toward him and gives Mack a friendly head bob. Mack steps up with one foot as he leans against railing.

"What's going Horace? I haven't heard from you since the beating you gave Joshua Acquin at Violent Conduct 2." Mack wonders as a smile comes across his face. Mack turns his head to see Bridgette walking down the street. He shakes his head while Horace begins tapping his forefingers together.

Bridgette waves to the shop owners as she sashays her hips like she is walking the runway. Horace stands up from his chair as his wife finally joins him on the front porch. She gives him a kiss before speaking. "Hi honey, what you boys talking about today?"

"Mack was just wondering why I have spoke since my greatest performance in SCW since my arrival. I expected Joshua to be more of a challenge since he is a former tag team champion but I guess that was too good to be true. Now, I get my chance to beat the trifecta. First, I beat Andrew Garcia in one one competition and his is a former SCW Roulette Champion. Next, I just beat the former SCW Tag Team champion in Joshua Acquin. Now I take on the former SCW Heavyweight Champion in Geno Burton Jr. Now if I beat him would that make be the biggest threat to any champion on the roster," responds Horace with absolute confidence in his voice.

Evil grins slowly creep across everyone's faces as the Soulless One decides to give his own account on what will happen on Climax Control. Mack sits on the railing as Bridgette walks into the office and looks at the prisoners behind the gold plated bars.

"Geno, you and I haven't really crossed paths before this week but I can see a bumbling idiot when I see one. Do you even use the tiny, little muscle between your ears before you even use the giant muscle in the middle of your face? How does anyone even understand exactly what you say? It is almost like you speak gibberish and everyone goes along with it because they have no idea what you are saying.

This week however will not go your way because ever since you lost the heavyweight belt. You have fell below par inside the ring. I mean you lost at Violent Conduct 2. I am sure the losses are going to continue to pile up after you tangle with the master of the Dark Forces. The Darth Knight is coming to take away your confidence.
"

Mack stops Horace in mid thought to change the subject for a split second.

"What about Joshua? Are we finished with him? Will this string of wins finally get you back into the title picture?"

Horace looks at his best friend and places a hand on his shoulder.

"Mack, my friend that is the beauty of this week on Climax. We will firmly be in the driver's seat towards another title run. As for Joshua, we are finished with him until he can come back and give us an actual challenge. This week I will be firmly focused on this mediocre individual in Geno Burton Jr. He has no idea what awaits him inside the ring this time around. He can say that he is in control due to his accomplishments but those accomplishments will not win him this match. That is the problem most people decide to use in matches like these. They rely so much in their accomplishments thinking they will win automatically but the moment a lost comes across their desk. They begin to complain that the brass is against them.

The Dark Empire looks to begin again with the defeat of Geno. We will not accept anything less then perfection. Geno remember your soul will belong to the Underworld from now on. Just know that The Empire Salutes You.
"

Horace softly smacks the shoulder of Mack before joining his wife inside the office as the scene slowly fades.