Author Topic: JOSHUA ACQUIN vs HORACE JACKSON  (Read 902 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
JOSHUA ACQUIN vs HORACE JACKSON
« on: August 31, 2014, 10:27:21 PM »
 Post RPs here!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 09/06/2014
England: 04:59am Sunday 09/10/2014

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 11:13:34 PM »
 The sound of a truck barreling down the road echoes through the rural part of Tornado Alley. A metal gate finally comes into view as a hidden driveway appears off the highway. The truck turns onto the hidden driveway as the gate opens by itself. The truck continues down the dusty road as the man finally looks into the rear view mirror. The eyes of Mack Andrews pierce through the light tinted sunglasses as he comes to a stop. He hops out of the truck as Horace Jackson is standing outside of an old wooden shack.

"How did she ride?" asks Horace as he and Mack shake hands. "She rode very smoothly but I made sure no one followed me," Mack answers as they look back at the dust covered truck. "That is good. We can't have anyone know what we are up to," retorts Horace as they turn away from the truck. Horace walks up to the front door of the shack. He gives the door four knocks before being let inside the shack.

"Wow, you have been really busy lately. Did you give Electra the note?" asks Mack while they walk down the corridor. "That is the first thing on my list. Hopefully I can persuade Joshua Acquin to join us as well. Who knows I might be able to get other people to see our side. If we want to take control of this company then we need to start recruiting," he answers as Mack is nodding in approval. They stop dead in their tracks when Bridgette and Vivian are seen walking towards them. "What you boys talking about?" Vivian asks them while wrapping her arms around Mack's neck.

"Oh, we are just talking about how Josh doesn't chance against your brother in Yuma, Arizona," Mack sheepishly answers Vivian while disguising what they were really talking about. "Is that so Mack? Horace, what were you really talking about when we walked up?" Bridgette questions her husband with a curious look plastered on her face.

"Mack is telling the truth. Joshua Acquin made his bed when he blindsided me after my match with Andrew Garcia. The funny thing is he has yet to do anything about what I did to him the past two weeks. I guess he realized that I am not going to go away that easily. I took out Andrew Garcia and now I will look to take out Joshua Acquin. He doesn't stand a chance against me. The Darth Knight is coming to bring his poor soul down to the bottomless pit. The Empire Salutes you Mr. Acquin," Horace answers his wife as he and Mack gives them each a slight kiss. They then move down the hallway as the room begins to fill with darkness.

(OOC: i am sorry for the short rp. I had writer's block this week. I promise to have a better one up for the next deadline)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 09:34:47 AM »
 Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 09/12/2014
England: 04:59am Saturday 09/13/2014  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West