Author Topic: It's A Soulless Outing  (Read 343 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
It's A Soulless Outing
« on: July 31, 2014, 03:07:59 PM »
 ~ Conversation with Vivian ~

It's been at least 72 hours since the end of Into the Void as Horace Jackson is busy cleaning out of his dressing room. He opens the door that leads to the hallway as Vivian Langley, his bubbly little sister, is standing there with a grin on her face.

"What in the hell are you doing Horace?" she asks.

"What does it look like Viv?" he replies.

"It looks like you are cleaning out your dressing room. Why are you cleaning it out?" she responds.

"Because it needs a good cleaning out. Why does it matter what I am doing? What are you doing here anyway?" he retorts.

Vivian walks past Horace as he throws his arms high into the air. Since they were little, Vivian and Horace always seemed to annoy each other. Horace knows his sister means well but realizes that he is the only father figure she's known.

"Just come on in why don't ya Vivian. Don't bother asking," he says annoyingly.  

"Don't be such a turd Horace. I just came from Tony's office and thought I should tell you in person," she replies.

Horace looks at his sister while trying to seem anxious.

"Do you want to know the news?" asks Vivian.

"What are you talking about Viv? What news? Tony hasn't told me anything," he answers.

Vivian shakes her head playfully before plopping down on the couch. She begins to twirl her hair with her finger while crossing her legs.

"You've got a match Horace," she responds

"A Match? Are you serious?" he replies.

"Yes, I am dead serious and you can thank Erik Staggs the next time you see him. If it wasn't for him busting his ass then you would still be pushing up daises right now," she retorts.

"I will thank him but who am I facing?" he asks.

"You are facing Equinox and it's for the SCW Roulette Championship," she answers with a grin on her face.

Horace smirks as Vivian can tell that something is up with her big brother.

"Where are you going?" she asks him while leaning against the arm of the couch.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out," he answers while heading for the locker room door.

"Are you forgetting something?" she responds while pointing to the Darth Vader gear lying on the table.

"I'm not using that right now," he proclaims while opening the door.

Vivian is left with a stunned look on her face while Horace walks out into the hallway.

~ Horace runs into Pussy Willow ~

Horace is still walking down the hallway. He is heading toward the ring when Pussy Willow comes running from the catering area. She accidentally bumps into Horace and nearly falls to the ground. Horace manages to catch her and stand her straight up. Pussy's cheeks a flush with red as Horace is laughing.

"Where's the fire?" he asks.

"Oh, I was just getting away from the food fight that Rocky started. I am sorry for stopping you this abruptly," she answers.

"It's okay. I don't mind it when you stop me in my tracks. I was just about to go explain to Equinox what is going to happen on Climax Control," he replies.

"Oh yeah, speaking of Climax Control. Congrats on getting back in the ring and sticking it to Mark Ward. It's about time someone got his head out of his own ass," she responds as Horace gives a small chuckle.

"It was a group effort. It started with me proving that I don't back down from anybody. Next it was my wife and sister continuing the battle. I can't thank Erik Staggs enough for his help and my lawyer for doing what he does best. However I must thank Harvey for finally being the voice of reason. Now Equinox must defend his title against the man who hasn't competed in about 2 months," he says with a smile on his face.

"I hope you can come away with a win. That would be a great way to cap off your comeback. I guess you should get going," she said.

Without saying another word, Horace Jackson nods his head and walks past Pussy. He continues to walk down the corridor as he comes to the music man.

~ The Shoot ~

"The High Life" sounds as Horace Jackson walks through the curtain and stands on the stage. The sold out Las Vegas crowd is going crazy as Horace starts walking down the ramp.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome HORACE JACKSON," announces Justin Decent.

Horace high fives the fans in the front row. He reaches the ring and pulls himself up onto the ring apron. He swings one leg over the top rope followed by the other. He looks at Justin Decent and takes the microphone out of his hands.

"What up Las Vegas? I know Climax Control is going to be taking place in Santa Rosa and I know I am facing the ever so eccentric Equinox. Equinox, I really hope you are 100% percent in this match because that is the only way you stand a chance. The reason I say that is because if you are favoring any slight of injury then I will have no problem with exploiting it. You can talk all you want about you being this great Roulette Champion but let's be honest. You got lucky against Andrew Garcia.

Tell me Equinox, why do you want everyone to call you a damn joker? Do you have a sick fetish for being a court jester? Everyone is expecting to see this enigmatic individual coming out on top but I already know the ending before it begins. You see Equinox, unlike Andrew Garcia, I don't intimidate easily. In fact, I find your Joker persona to be your ultimate downfall. I have no problem with exposing you as the fraud that you are inside this ring.

For two months, I have had to sit on the motherfucking sidelines while watching you make a mockery of this great sport. Equinox, these fans still love me no matter if I am in The Darth Vader costume or not. I will always have the fans support because of who I am. I have endure so much throughout my career. First starting in the Marine Corps followed by a 16 year career in a wrestling ring. Now I am back and I will gain the SCW Roulette Championship. You see Equinox, I bet you wanted to face The King of The Dark Side but instead you are getting the Lord of The Underworld.

Yes, The Soulless One will be making his debut on this upcoming edition of Climax Control. The Empire warned the world that if The Dark Side didn't return by Into the Void 3 then Souls will be sacrificed for the greater good. You can call me the source of all evil if you want but it won't stop the onslaught that awaits you Equinox. The violence is just about to pick up and the amount of blood that will be shed will make the Red Sea just a tad bit jealous.

Since we are still in Las Vegas, let me break this down into something you can comprehend."

\'user

The 10 of Clubs playing card pops up on the large screen.

"Let me start with the 10 of clubs. That is amount of clubs that will be used on top of your back, head, legs, torso, arms and any other bottom part that I can get my hands on. Not only will I use ten clubs to beat you Equinox. I will use 10 clubs to leave you in a pool of your own blood. 10 clubs will be all that is needed to stop you dead in your fucking tracks."

\'user

The Jack of Diamonds pops up on the large screen.

"They say diamonds are a girls best friend but that only works if you can get one. However that is not why I choose diamonds Equinox. Before diamonds are smooth they start out as a jagged shiny rock that is man made. Which means, I will use those jagged edges to cut you open. I will use those jagged edge to make you the perfect image for the new chucky doll.

Next we have the Queen of Clubs. Yes, you will suffer more clubs to the back of your head after I cut you with the diamond. It will be a club fest and I will be the ring leader. Even court jesters must bow down to the queen well in this case the Lord of the Underworld.

Do you finally understand what is about to happen Equinox? Do you finally realize that you stand no royal or joking chance in hell against a man like me? You may have lucked your way against Andrew but your luck will be running out. It's going to be a soulless outing. Equinox, I am not after your soul this time around. I will be walking out the new SCW Roulette Champion. There is nothing you can do to stop it.

Equinox, this match will be bloody. This match will be brutal. This match will be the ending of your career. It's time we beat you. Behind my eyes your life will end. The Underworld will welcome you with open arms while the Empire will be sending you out in a body bag. The only question I have for you is, are you ready? Well if you are ready for the blood bath that awaits you then let me be the first to WELCOME YOU TO THE HIGH LIFE. See you at Climax Control.

"The High Life" strikes back up as Horace Jackson lifts his arms high into the air then dropping them down causing the four corners to spark up. The scene begins to fade as Horace exits the ring.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 03:10:03 PM by horace jackson »