Author Topic: CRASH vs WRATH vs HORACE JACKSON  (Read 999 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
CRASH vs WRATH vs HORACE JACKSON
« on: May 11, 2014, 07:44:32 PM »
 Post all Roleplays here!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 05/17/2014
England: 04:59am Sunday 05/18/2014  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 01:08:32 PM »
 {The Force comes to Cape Town}

It's a nice cool day in Cape Town, South Africa as Horace Jackson is sitting next to his wife on the couch in his apartment. They are watching one of their favorite television shows "Charmed." Bridgette is laying across him with her head firmly on his chest. Horace has his hand smoothly running along his wife's back and kissing the top of her head. She lets out a small sigh of relief before asking her husband a question.

Bridgette Jackson: Horace, do you think about the night we first met?

Horace Jackson: All the time honey. It was one of the strangest nights in my life.

Bridgette Jackson: It was a really strange night.

A flashback pops into both of their heads as if they were reliving it.

Horace Jackson: I can still remember it to this day. I was at this drive in theatre back in Texas City, Texas. I went there because my buddy wanted a wing man for when he finally met this girl he was chatting with over the phone. I really didn't want to go because of his vulgar mouth but he said she was bringing a friend.

Bridgette Jackson: I remember my friend couldn't stop talking about this guy she had met over the internet. I tried to tell her that it's probably a set up but she didn't listen. I wasn't going to go but she begged for me to go with her. She said he was bringing a friend along as well.

Horace: We walked around for hours looking for this girl and the only person talking was him. He kept going on and on about how he was going to whisk her off her feet with his charming good looks. I really tried to hold back my sarcastic tongue. Then he puts his hand on my chest as we stopped dead in our tracks. I'm guessing the blonde girl was who he was talking about but I couldn't get passed the beautiful woman standing next to her.

Bridgette: Aw, thank you sweetie. I thought you were a giant because of your height but there was something about you that made me walk closer towards you. When I looked back towards my friend, it seemed like she disappeared without a trace.

Horace: I know what you mean my buddy basically tapped me on the shoulder and left without me saying one word. That's when it hit me. He wasn't there to meet a girl. He was setting me up with a blind date. Luckily for him, that blind date lead to me marrying the hottest girl in Texas City.

The flashback gets interrupted as the sound of pounding echoes through the entire room. Bridgette sits up as Horace just shakes his head and lets out a laugh. He stands up off the couch and walks toward the locked door that led into his room. He looks through the peephole as his little sister Vivian is standing outside the door with her arms crossed over her chest. Horace unlocks the deadbolt and opens the door just a little. He peeks is head around the crack as Vivian doesn't look to be happy.

Vivian: What's the big idea locking the door? You know I should get easy access to your room.

Horace: What do you want Viv? I finally got some alone time with my wife and I didn't need any distractions.

Vivian: That is nice big brother but this is not going to make you #1 contender to the Roulette Championship

Horace opens the door a little wider as Vivian walks right past him. She immediately gives Bridgette a hug before plopping herself down right beside her.

Horace: Alright Viv, what is it you really want for me?

Vivian: I believe I already told you Horace. I need you to focus or you won't become the #1 contender for the Roulette Championship. This is a huge deal that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Horace: Don't you think I know this Viv. I have been doing this for at least 14 years. I am not taking this lightly but after my last match I have to really wonder if I am championship material. I was the first to be eliminated. I am facing two very talented superstars. I just need the motivation.

Vivian: You want motivation big brother. How about mom?

Horace: Don't go there Viv.

Vivian: Why not? You just asked for motivation and well I am going to give some. So what about mom being your motivation. I know she walked out on dad and left us without leaving a single goodbye anywhere.

Horace punches the wall of his hotel room as Vivian stands to her feet.

Horace: I told you not to bring her up. She is not our mother Viv. She walked out on us and that broke our father's heart. He cried himself to sleep every night once he found the note. She did nothing but ruin this family. As dad was passing away, I promised him that I would take care of you Viv.

Vivian: You have taken care of me Horace. You are the best brother any girl could ask for but now it's my turn to take care of you. I know what mom did left a horrible taste in your mouth but wasn't she one of the motivating factors that turned you to professional wrestling. I think you should use this anger you have toward mom and channel it. You could come out the winner in this match.

Before Horace could speak, another knock at his hotel room door startles him as Bridgette gets up to answer the door. She looks through the peephole and sees Ms. Rocky Mountains standing on the other side of the door. Bridgette opens the door and curiously cocks her head to the side.

Bridgette Jackson: Can I help you?

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Yes, I am here to give an interview with Horace Jackson. Can you tell me where I may find him?

Bridgette Jackson: I really don't think this is the best time for an interview.

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Did I come to the wrong hotel room?

Bridgette Jackson: No, this is the right hotel room. It's just my husband wasn't expecting an interview at this time.

Ms. Rocky Mountains: I understand how this is a bad time but if I don't get this interview then I might get fired. So please, let me have this interview.

Bridgette opens the door a little wider as Rocky walks into the room. She follows Bridgette into the living room area as Rocky can't believe her eyes. Horace turns around as Rocky gets a glimpse of his face without the mask.

Ms. Rocky Mountains: I am sorry about this invasion of privacy Horace but I need this interview.

Horace Jackson: You finally know what I look like without the mask but don't go spreading that around the locker room. I have no problem with interviews just make this quick.

Rocky Mountains: First off, I want to say you were amazing in your debut match. I really thought you should have one but that is old news. Now, you have a great chance to become #1 contender for the SCW Roulette Championship. How excited are you about this opportunity?

Horace Jackson: Thank you for those kind remarks but Jericho Hill deserved that win. He was the better man that night so my mask is off to him. Now for this #1 contender match, I am really surprised by this to be honest. I lose my first match back after being away from the ring for years. I knew I was rusty but that was horrible for me. However, someone in the front office must have liked what they saw to give me this great opportunity. I will say that this opportunity will not be a wasted pick. Some people might disagree with me but dog gone it The Beast from the Southeast is ready for a challenge.

Rocky Mountains: How do you feel about your opponents in this match?

Horace Jackson: These guys are really talented and they deserve a chance to become a #1 contender. Look, I know you have two fan favorites in this match and a man who seems to be conflicted in the head.

Rocky lets out a laugh as she knew who Horace was talking about.

Rocky Mountains: I'm guessing you are talking about Hot Stuff International's Wrath. Since you brought him up, what are your thoughts on him?

Horace Jackson: First off, I think the guy needs to visit a shrink because if he really thinks he is doing what God wants then he needs more help than I thought. Look, I heard about HSI through the grapevine and I must say they are the biggest hypocrites in this place. Claiming that you are the seven seals from the book of Revelation is really a stretch of their own stupidity. Yes, I may walk around looking like Darth Vader and talking like him but that is just a persona that I portray for the ticket buying fans. I am not just some comic con nerd that you might classify me as, I am someone who can outsmart these so called warriors of "justice." Give me a break, do you think you are the first to try that crap? Almost everyone in their career believes they are the greatest thing since slice bread or even think they are messengers of "god" carrying out his plan. Well I got a newsflash for you Wrath, you are not God. So stop trying to act like him. Also stop distorting the Holy Word of God just so you can carry out your vendetta. You see Wrath, you are sinner just like everyone else. If you say you are not a sinner then you are lying to everyone. No one is perfect in this world. I am not perfect. I don't claim to be perfect. I know I have flaws but at least I own up to them.

Rocky Mountains: What about Crash?

Horace Jackson: He is a great talent. He is someone that I need to keep an eye on in order to win this match. I know he is a high flyer but that also works against him. Most high flyers enjoy those risk tasking moves because it wows the audience but it also takes a lot out of you. You must have stamina to pull off all those moves because once you crash and burn you take a long time to recover. Trust me, I used to pull off those high risk moves until I injured my knee. Now I just use my strength to overcome my opponents. Crash, that is what you have to adhere to in this match. I respect your speed and agility but you must respect my power.

Rocky Mountains: Do you have anything else to say?

Horace Jackson: The dark side is coming to Cape Town boys and I wonder if you are ready. The fans want the Dark Side to continue and I aim to give the fans what they want. Crash and Wrath, you two have two options. You either join the Dark Side or get a beating from the Dark Side. Just know THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE.

Rocky Mountains: Thank you Horace. Now I will leave you to get ready.

Horace Jackson: You are so welcome Rocky.

Rocky leaves the hotel room. Horace gives his wife a passionate kiss before heading towards the bedroom. He walks into the bedroom and closes the door as the scene fades.

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 05:01:28 PM »
 {Late Night with Quentin Journeymen}

Back in the states, Horace Jackson is getting prepped for his first televised sit down interview since he won the CWF World Heavyweight Championship. The floor director is making sure Horace knows when he is supposed to get on set. The cameras turn toward the set as up coming comedian Quentin Journeymen is getting ready to start his show.

Quentin Journeymen: Welcome everyone to Late Night with me, Quentin Journeymen. I am so excited about tonight's show because we have current SCW superstar Horace Jackson with us. He will be here to talk about his career, his family and what he looks to accomplish with Sin City Wresting. Before we bring him out, I just want to give you people some great words of encouragement. My first word of encouragement is if life gives you lemons then you should make lemonade. However you try to find someone with vodka and have a party. Now we all know the saying, "behind every good man is an even greater woman." Well I heard the other day, "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."

The live studio audience lets out a laugh as Quentin joins them with a few chuckles of his own.

Quentin Journeymen: Coming up next we will be having a sit down chat with Horace Jackson so stay tuned.

They cut to a Verizon Fios commercial as the floor door is working diligently to get Horace Jackson on the set. Quentin comes over and shakes Horace's oven mitt like hand which is covered by the glove. Quentin gets back in position behind his make shift wooden desk as the floor director signals to start.

Quentin Journeymen: Welcome back to the most rocking Late Night show on cable television. Now, it is time to bring out our guest at this time. He is a veteran in the squared circle and he is now trying to resurrect his career as the newest superstar in Sin City Wrestling. Please give a warm welcome to Horace Jackson.

Horace Jackson walks out wearing his Darth Vader costume as the crowd is giving him a standing ovation. He waves to the crowd from the set as he takes a seat beside the desk.

Quentin Journeymen: Horace, welcome to the show it is a pleasure for you to be here.

Horace Jackson: Thank you for having me Quentin and it is my honor to be on your show.

Quentin Journeymen: Before we get in to your upcoming match in Cape Town, can you tell us a little about your background? Why did you get into wrestling?

Horace Jackson: I am originally from Texas City, Texas where I lived with my parents till I was 18 years old. I got my education from Texas City and even met my wife there as well. I got into wrestling probably three months after I enlisted into the U.S. Marine Corps. My father was a world renown wrestler and he drilled it into my head that I would follow him. Well, I wanted to do something different with my life so I became a Marine. After a couple tours in Iraq, I decided it was time I followed my father's footsteps.

Quentin Journeymen: Was it hard to live up to the family name?

Horace Jackson: Not really, my father was your typical bad guy. He did a lot of despicable acts inside the ring when he was wrestling and I didn't want to go down that road. I feel that if you have to cheat to win then you are only cheating yourself.

Quentin Journeymen: Why do you say that? A lot of wrestlers cheat to win, do you have a problem with their style?

Horace Jackson: I believe you misunderstood me Quentin and I am sorry that I didn't make it clear. If you are okay with cheating to gain a victory then more power to you. I believe that if you have to resort to those kind of tactics then you really don't deserve to win anything. Let's say, Ron Doe was trying to tell everyone that he could beat anyone with his skills but he decided to cheat to win. Then that makes him look like a major fool. If you say you can beat someone then prove it. Anyone can swing a steel chair to win a match but no many people can wrestle a straight up match.

Quentin notices the wrap up signal as he nods in approval.

Quentin Journeymen: Dang, we are out of time Horace but I wish you luck against Crash and Wrath. Ladies and gentlemen you can catch Horace, this Sunday on PPV as SCW presents Chaos in Cape Town. This has been Quentin Journeymen and I say good night everybody. Keep calm and Journey on peace.

Horace and Quentin shake hands again as he walks off the set. He gives back his microphone as he leaves the studio. Horace walks down the road as he stops near a covering.

{The Match Breakdown}

Horace stays under the covering as it's the only source of light in the dead of night. He looks around, picks up a rock and marks a single straight line on the brick wall behind him.

Horace Jackson: In just a few days, the match most people have billed a possible sleeper match will take place. Now, I will be back in Cape Town before then but I decided to stay right here in the States to give you guys my breakdown of this match.

Horace marks a second straight line next to the first line.

Now, I normally wouldn't be upset about my opponents being silent but this is straight up embarrassing. Now, I understand you both are probably intimidated at the sight of me but I told you already. Don't let this mask fool you. I am a strong competitor who can give both of you a chance to prove that you are worth all the hype.

Let's take a look at Crash first. You come on the scene and break all the barriers. What happened Crash? I really hope you are not scared of me. You don't look like the kind of person who runs from anything. You are a high flying daredevil with very little regard for your body. I respect that, I really do but I wonder if that is a good thing. I am a risk taker but I also am a smart wrestler.

Wrath, what more can be said? You truly believe your own hype well I wonder if the HSI gives prizes to those who come up short. It may be your destiny to win this match Wrath but in reality it will be the Beast from the Southeast who walks out the victor.

Fellas, I can't help how the fans feel in this match. It's like I always said, the fans will like who they want and there is nothing we can do to change that. The Empire will be rising at Chaos in Cape Town and the fans are ready for it. The Dark Side will take control of the Roulette Championship one day and the fans will be wanting it. The fans have been begging for a real hero to step out from behind the glass curtain to combat the evil entity that is Hot Stuff International. Seeing how I am facing the foot soldier in Wrath it looks like I will be one up on all of them.

I am not taking anything from you Crash but I just feel you are not taking this match seriously. The fans love you and they will always love you. They will go absolutely monkey jar crazy when we finally hook it up in the ring. They will be standing on their feet in aw to see their heroes battling it out for ring supremacy but don't take this wrong. I will gladly shake your hand whether I win or lose.

I believe I have said all that I needed to say on this match. The next time I will be talking with my hands and feet. The Dark Side will be handing out glands and busting out teeth. Wrath and Crash, The Empire will compensate for your demise. Just remember THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE.

Horace Jackson walks back into the dead of night as the scene fades.  

Offline Wrath

• View Profile
    • Wrath
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 02:41:13 AM »
 Scene 1
20th May, 2014 – Time Unknown

The sound of a whip is heard cutting through the air and stopping with a loud crack followed by an agonizing scream in pain. The same sound is repeated four more times each time the scream getting lower. Wrath appears in a door way treading the ground lightly. His dark mask covers the emotion on his face. His shirt tattered and torn. He is breathing heavily, then without warning another sound of the whip cuts the air hitting Wrath on the back, he falls to a knee.

Wrath: More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. Romans 5:3-5.

Wrath steps back up to his feet treading barefoot across the cement floor. The walls of the two room cement shack a breaking apart, the roof has just about all fallen out and covers the floor in rubble. Wrath steps on the rubble barley flinching as the rock push into his foot.

Wrath: Failure is expected and accepted in the eyes of the lord, however in my eyes failure is not an option and with failure comes punishment. Pain and suffering that I must endure to remind me of my mission. My mission of fulfilment. What took place that day was a mistake a mistake that I don’t let happen…that I cannot let happen. It won’t happen again. Cape Town is my battle ground and now I bring my war to the dirt hand and foot only. The only way a war can be fought.

Wrath steps out into wilderness. The small cement building that was out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees is an eye sore compared to the beauty that is the forest. Wrath walks through the tall grass towards the river off in the distance.

Wrath: The first triple threat I was in, I walked out with both men laid to waste. They understood and seen the light, the light that I was meant to bestow upon them. I showed what was inside of me and now it’s time to do it again. I step into the ring with two other poor souls who have yet to see the error of their ways. The fallen this time shall be Horace Jackson and Crash.

Wrath enters the river going waist deep into the water. The pale moon light barley making his person visible. It also makes visible snakes circling around Wrath as he lightly treads down the river.

Wrath: These snakes are a reminder that Satan exist, he exist inside each and every person that lives with sin in their mind, heart, and soul. That includes you Horace and Crash.

Wrath stops treading the water and picks up one of the snakes. He looks it right in the eyes.

Wrath: Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you…Luke 10:19

With that being said Wrath grabs the head of the snake ripping it off, blood spewing from the serpent and onto the chest of Wrath.

Wrath: This Sunday I will rip the head off of two serpents. Horace and Crash I have been giving the authority to pass judgment and it is coming to pass soon.

Wrath continues to tread down the river and out of sight.

Scene 2
21st May, 2014 - Noon

The Sun is beating down on the dirt path. There are kids running around, adults doing daily chores. Wrath is walking down the path through the middle of the town. There are wood shacks with straw roofs on them on each side of him. People part ways and avoid him as he saunters through. His dark brown almost black mask is saturated with sweat. His shirt completely torn off and hanging around the waist of his brown pants as if he just escaped a slave camp. The blood of the snake covers his chest and the limp headless body of the snake is around his neck like a necklace. The welts on his back are covered in dirt and dried up blood.

Little Kid: Die verlore Demon!!! Die verlore Demon!!!

The kid runs and hides behind his mother.

Wrath: The lost demon. These people look at me as if I’m a demon. A demon I am not, a messenger I am. I come with a message for Crash. Your lifestyle is not pure, it is not holy. It is meaningless, it is my job to bring meaning to your life to show you your purpose and make you pay for your sins. Your secrets are inside of my head. Everything wrong you have done has come to light, and I will make you pay.

Wrath continues to saunter through the town. People start throwing trash and rotten fruit and other food at him. The stuff smacks him in the face, the chest and back and starts to cover him.

Lady Villager: Laat ons dorp demon!!!!!

Wrath: Once again they refer to me as demon and want me to leave their town. This town is full of sin much like Horace is. A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger…Proverbs 15:1

Wrath reaches the end of the village with almost all the inhabitants shouting at him. He continues to walk the path.

Wrath: Horace you run your mouth over and over again as if you know of which you speak. You speak as if you know my mission or know my purpose. You know nothing. You are blind and full of it. By it I mean sin. You should sit down and read Proverbs 15:1 and completely understand it. All you had to do was repent and you would have been saved, you would have been spared but no you had to speak words that are harsh. You had to use your tongue to speak words of hate against the archangel. You have sealed your fate Horace.

Wrath steps on a rock and picks his foot up showing pain, the rock punctured the bottom of his foot. He sits down on the side of the road and pulls the rock out of his foot, watching the blood start to trickle out.

Wrath: You are in this match for greed. Your greed for a chance at a material object. A piece of gold that has no meaning at all. Greed is one of the seven deadly sins and that is why your fate has been sealed. Your greed shall lead to your downfall Horace. Judgment has been passed on you and now you shall be punished. There will be no running, there will be no hiding my wrath shall be unleashed upon you.

Wrath gets up from the boulder and continues his way down the path of dirt.