Author Topic: Living Incredibly  (Read 639 times)

Offline Lincoln Daniels

• View Profile
Living Incredibly
« on: July 02, 2021, 11:43:53 PM »
The last time Lincoln Daniels was seen on Sin City Wrestling was in a devastating loss to Fenris. It was a match he hadn’t expected to have but knew deep down he had no chance at all. Since then, he has tried to stay out of the radar just so he can get his act together. Outside of the ring, his life has changed with Zania telling him she was pregnant with their first child. At first, he was completely shocked but now he is over the moon. Zania knows that wrestling is Lincoln’s job but he has made it clear that his family is most important.

On this particular day, Zania had woken up in a very bad mood. Lincoln knew it had to do with the pregnancy and the amount of hormones coursing through her body.

Lincoln: Are you okay babe?

Zania: Do I look okay?

Lincoln was trying very hard not to set her off. He moved softly around the house. Zania would shout explicit words just in general as Lincoln quietly slips out of the house.

Lincoln: whispering I need to get out of here for a while.

Zania: Linc!!! Linc!!!!! Linc!!!

Zania screams his name out loud but he doesn’t hear her. Lincoln bypasses the garage as he sees his Harley Davidson parked next to the curb. He pats himself down beforing letting out a long grunt. He didn’t have the key, his wallet or his cell phone. He looked back at the house before turning to walk down the sidewalk. Meanwhile Zania is screaming at the top of her lungs while moving through her house searching for Lincoln. Lincoln is halfway down the sidewalk as Zania tries calling him. His phone rings but he’s not picking up. This is extremely pissing her off as she continues moving through the house. Lincoln had stopped midway down the street and leaned up against the short wall that sits on the edge of their property.

Lincoln: I heard through the grapevine that Mark and Christian have placed me in a triple threat match against two men who I have faced before. Romano and Kasey are two very talented guys on the roster. Romano has seen some success while Miles is still trying to figure himself out. I will give you credit Miles, you did manage to beat me the last time we squared off. However, that doesn’t erase the fact that when I actually give you my best. You don’t stand a chance against me.

Lincoln lifts one hand up towards his face and wipes at the flies flying around his face.

Lincoln: How do I know you two don’t stand a chance against me? It’s because I’m just too good. Miles got lucky the last time we faced but I promise you. Your luck will run out. Romano isn’t talented enough to take me on one on one. That golden ticket is as good as mine. It’s time that I got back onto the winning track after losing every match this year. I start by beating the two of you. I am looking forward to this match. Just know, the outcome is going to be simply INCREDIBLE.