Author Topic: Bash at the Beach?  (Read 392 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
Bash at the Beach?
« on: August 29, 2013, 10:07:58 PM »
 Jessie’s efforts to win back the Bombshell Roulette Championship were in vain as she was the second to last Bombshell eliminated from the match being eliminated by the Bombshell who would eventually go on to win the whole match and the Bombshell Roulette Championship, ACW’s Nessa Well.

But that wouldn’t be the last Jessie saw of the other competitors in the Bombshell Roulette Championship match at Summer XXXTreme II, this week she was facing Mercedes Vargas in single’s competition a Bombshell who had been eliminated alongside ACW’s Emma Rose by accident, can Jessie beat the Argentinian Bombshell?

Jessie’s hotel room, Aruba
August 29th, 2013, 11:00am

I should stop promising people that I’ll win titles; it tends to jinx me going into the match!

That said Summer XXXTreme II was a complete success and whilst nothing like what happened at last year’s Summer XXXTreme happened to me it was still a great show, my family are back home and Craig’s still training with Harley Race to become a wrestler, Johnny’s expressed interest in becoming a wrestler as well but even he admits that his build is better suited for a manager.

And trust me; he can talk your ear off!

But that’s not what you’re interested in, isn’t it? Nope, you’re interested in my match against Mercedes Vargas at Climax Control and honestly I look forward to facing her but I know I can win this! The last time I faced a Foreign Bombshell was when I faced Parand Ara in her debut match who I ended up beating and whilst she hasn’t been heard from since the Last Bombshell Standing match between her and Vixen I’m confident that we haven’t seen the last of her.

I hope so anyway, I still want my rematch against her!

“Come on babe, you said that we were going to go down to the beach!” Shane moaned as he waited for me, I may have made those plans but I have just gotten my hands on Saints Row 4 and I’ll be damned if this isn’t fun as hell to play. “You’ve been playing that non-stop!”

“If you played it then you’d understand.” I responded as I killed some more aliens. “Besides are you really that eager to see me in a bikini?”

“YES!” Shane yelled out and I nearly died of laughter at his response. “Okay, I didn’t want to do this but you left me no choice, hey SCW Universe! Jessie is a closet Belie…..” Shane never got a chance to finish as I covered up his mouth in record time.

“If you want to get me or any other girlfriends you may have if this doesn’t work out pregnant I’d suggest never finishing that sentence!” I warned him and Shane quickly nodded once he got the idea, I sighed in relief before turning off the 360. “My ass was getting sore anyway.”

“You never complain about me getting your ass sore!” Shane responded and I went to respond but simply folded my arms with a massive grin on my face. “Jake entered the room just as I said that, didn’t he?”

“Yep, I did.” Jake responded as he folded his arms. “Sometimes I wonder if you two even remember that you share hotel rooms with me now that Katie’s gone back to Florida.”

“We do, you just have a bad habit of walking in at the worst times.” Shane responded and Jake shook his head. “Case in point, the time you saved Jessie from sending a sex tape to Mark and Christian.”

“Thanks, I needed the mental image of Mark jerking off to me having sex with you.” I responded sarcastically and the two boys laughed at my bluntness. “Seriously, has there been any word from Mercedes yet?”

“Not that I’ve seen, the only promo so far this week has been from Simon Jones for his match against Gabriel.” Jake responded as he shook his head. “Now Jake, I know you’re all giddy about seeing my sister in a bikini, a site that Jason Addams, Marty McFarge and Mark wish they could see….”

“Don’t say that, they might be at the beech now that you’ve said it.” I interrupted him with a grin and Jake smirked. “Let me guess, you’re telling him to give me some time for a promo?”

“Well, that and to give you some privacy to get changed, as many times as he’s seen you naked you do need your boundaries.” Jake added and Shane begrudgingly exited the room, now that I had some time to myself I decided to start on my promo.

“Another year, another wrestling themed cruise and a music festival has passed me by and whilst I failed, again, to win back the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship that won’t stop me from trying to win it back! ACW’s Nessa Well may be its current holder but as long as I’m on the hunt for it she won’t hold it for long! Speaking of that match my next opponent was also in the match but was eliminated just before me, Mercedes Vargas!”

This will be good.

“Mercedes, technically our first match was at Summer XXXTreme II but since we didn’t get a chance to compete against each other in the Pool Party match I’m counting this as our first match against each other! Vargas, I know you want to get a win after how badly you lost the Pool Party match but I want it just as badly, maybe even more, and you won’t stop me from winning this match regardless!”

That I can guarantee.

“I know that this will be a tough match for both of us but I’ve been on a bit of a losing streak recently and I intend to start the new SCW Tour with a win! The Caribbean is a beautiful place don’t get me wrong but I’m not going to let any sun, sea or sand stop me from winning this match, it’s as simple as that.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Vargas, for the next month SCW will be going overseas again and I only have one plan for the next month or so, by the end of the tour I want to hold one of the SCW Bombshell Titles, I don’t care if it’s the Bombshell Roulette Title, the Bombshell Tag Titles with a partner or the one title that has alluded me the SCW Bombshell Championship and beating you is my first step on that goal! This is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco signing off whilst reminding the SCW Universe to Make it Metal and Mercedes to get ready for another defeat!”

I started to get changed as the scene fades.