Author Topic: First Day On the Job/Redemption  (Read 533 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
First Day On the Job/Redemption
« on: August 02, 2013, 11:42:56 PM »
 “Its no secret that I’m planning my life after I retire from wrestling. After my last promo, Mark and Christian approached me about working for SCW in an agent position, which is sort of what I do now, but in a full time capacity. I told them I would like to do that, but I want to be in some sort of management role too, but I wanted to see if I want to be able to handle the responsibilities that go along with it. Now I’m not saying I’ll be co owner of SCW, but help alleviate the work load. For the first day I’ll be shadowing Christian.”

The scene opens up to the offices of SCW in Las Vegas, Nevada. The scene picks up Jordan Williams walking through the hallways to Christian’s office. Jordan walks up to Christian’s secretary, an attractive brunette has just finished answering a phone call as Jordan approaches.

Secretary: “One second Mr. Jordan, I’ll tell Christian you’re here.”

Jordan: “Before you do that, how you doing?” he says in a flirtatious manner.

The secretary blushes and says: “Fine!” the secretary says with a grin.

“Go ahead and buzz Christian, beautiful.”

The secretary smiles and pushes an intercom button on the phone and says: “Christian, Jordan is here.”

Christian: “Send him in!” he says.

Secretary to Jordan: “Christian will see you now.”

Jordan: “He can wait a second…so what are you doing tonight after work beautiful?”

Secretary: “I thought about going out.”

Jordan: “Well since you want to go out, why don’t I come with you? We can chill, you know?”

The secretary laughs and says: “I’ll think about it.”

Suddenly Christian walks out of his office and sees Jordan flirting with his secretary.

Christian: “Oh my god! I think I died and went to heaven!!!”

Jordan looks at Christian with a smile and says: “I know, I know! I’m here!”

Christian: “I need to call Tony and Derrick! They’ll love this!”

A confused Jordan: “Love what!?”

Christian: “I didn’t know you swung both ways, man!”

Jordan looks at the secretary who is trying to fight back laughter and Jordan says: “Oh no! Oh no, no, no! Hell no!”

Christian and the secretary burst into laughter as Jordan hangs his head low, with his hands on his hips.

Christian walks up to Jordan and pats him on the back and says: “I thought you said your first time would be with Tony!?” he says in a teasing tone.

Jordan shakes his head and says: “Damn! I’m slipping! I’m so sorry, man…lady.”

Secretary: “It’s okay, it happens all the time actually.”

Jordan: “My compliments, because you had me fooled!”

Christian: “So am I invited?”

Jordan looks at Christian, then says: “To what?”

Christian: “To watch you and Tony or possibly partake in such activities?”

Jordan sarcastically says: “Hahaha. Very funny. In your dreams, buddy!”

Christian: “You have no idea…”

Jordan: “You have a dirty mind, my friend.”

Christian: “Oh, I wouldn’t call it a dirty mind…more like a sexy imagination!!!” he says with a gigantic grin on his face.

Secretary: “So does that mean you don’t want to go out tonight?” he teases.

Jordan: “Thanks, but no thanks! Can we please get on with this!?”

Christian: “Come on back to my office and we’ll get started.”

Christian and Jordan walk into his office. Jordan immediately sits behind Christian’s desk, reclines back in the seat and puts his feet on the desk.

Jordan with a big grin on his face says: “I can get used to this!”

Christian gives Jordan a half hearted smile and says: “Please get your feet off my desk.”

Jordan: “My shoes are clean, man.”

Christian: “I don’t know that…you could have dog crap on it for all I know!”

Jordan: “Please son, my shoes are fresh to death. Besides I don’t own any pets to be stepping in dog shit anyways.”

Christian: “You should get a cat, I think you’ll love it!”

Jordan without missing a beat says: “I hate cats!”

A flabbergasted Christian: “You what!?”

Jordan: “I hate cats! They suck!”

Christian: “You’re fired!”

Jordan: “Already!?”

Christian: “Cats are the greatest pets in the world! How can you say you hate them?”

Jordan: “They are condescending little shits, that’s why!”

Christian: “No they’re not!”

Jordan: “Like hell! You have to earn their love and they’re smug. I don’t like that!”

Christian: “That’s not fair…”

Jordan cuts him and says: “Is to. I mean seriously, I brought them into my home, I feed them, and I bought them toys, they should be earning my love, not the other way around…those bastards!”

Christian: “Sounds like you want a dog then.”

Jordan: “Not really.”

Christian: “Why’s that?”

Jordan: “They stink, especially when it rains, they shit and piss everywhere.”

Christian: “Cats have kitty litters, they don’t need to be taken out on a leash.” he says with his nose turned up.

Jordan: “Blah!”

Christian: “Get a cat Jordan, they take care of themselves. Trust me, you’ll love it. They’re very independent!”

Jordan: “I’m good! The last thing I need is a pet.”

Christian: “What if your daughters want a pet?”

Jordan: “I will tell them that owning a pet costs too much money.”

Christian: “Oh come on, now! Why would you lie!?”

Jordan: “Christian, if you’re ever fortunate to have a kid, you will know that lying is essential to parenting.”

Christian: “Why’s that?”

Jordan: “Because your kids will bug you to death about stuff.”

Christian: “I don’t believe in that sort of thing.”

Jordan: “Seriously, like when Natasha lost her tooth, I forgot to put money her pillow and guess what?”

Christian: “What?”

Jordan: “She start bawling because the tooth fairy ‘didn’t like her’, even though it was stupid daddy who forgot to put money under pillow!”

Christian: “So what did you tell her?”

Jordan: “The truth wasn’t an option…so I told her the tooth fairy called me and told me she was sick.”

Christian: “Ah ha!”

Jordan: “If I would’ve told her the truth, she would’ve hated me forever!”

Christian: “I think you’re going overboard here.”

Jordan pauses for a moment and says: “Come on Christian, this is me…when don’t I over exaggerate?” he says with a smile.

Christian quickly says: “That’s true!”

The two share a laugh as Christian changes gears.

Christian: “Alright, lets get started.”

Jordan takes his feet off the desk and sits up.

Christian has a seat in the chair in front of his desk and says: “A lot of what I do is book the arenas and all the issues surrounding it.”

Jordan: “Like?”

Christian: “Well if they double book us with another event or the building has maintenance issues that forces us to book another building in the town.”

Jordan: “How often does that happen?”

Christian: “More than you’d think, actually. It can be hectic. Especially the last minute changes. Those are a nightmare.”

Jordan: “I can imagine.”

Christian: “But luckily, I’ve went the rounds with so many of these people, I have back up plans in case one building falls through for whatever reason and the backs ups are usually pretty good getting us in last minute.”

Jordan nods his head.

Christian: “I also have write the card descriptions that end up on the site.”

Jordan: “So you’re the one the who slanders me!”

Christian starts laughing and says: “I wouldn’t call it slander! Just stating facts!”

Jordan: “Not funny!”

Christian: “Aww poor baby.” he says as he leans over to pinch Jordan on his cheek.

Jordan: “Now I know who to see the next time I get slandered.”

Christian laughs and says: “I’ll take it easy on ya, since you’re so sensitive!”

Jordan shakes his head while smiling, then says: “ANYWAYS…what else?”

Christian: “I deal with the catering companies to make sure our food shows up.”

Jordan: “Cool, I imagine that’s smooth sailing?”

Christian: “Hell no! I wish it all was, or else I wouldn’t have to drink wine every damn night!”

Jordan and Christian start laughing.

Christian: “I get sloppy when I get drunk FYI.” he says with a wink.

Jordan: “Damnit Christian, this is sexual harassment!”

Christian: “Oh, don’t act like you hate it!”

Jordan: “Hey, if there was a real female saying this stuff to me, I wouldn’t care…she could harass and molest me all she wants…”

Christian: “Ooooohhh! Let me go change!” he says with a laugh.

Jordan smiles and says: “You’re too much for me, man. I swear!”

Christian: “From what I see in the showers, you might be too much for me!”

Jordan: “Awwww godddddd daaaaamn!” he yells!

Christian: “Okay, okay! I’ll stop!” he says while laughing hard.

Jordan: “If I were a couple shades lighter, you could see me blush.”

Christian: “I’m sorry. Back to the catering, in fact they are supposed to be calling me to confirm the change in the order I had to make.”

Jordan: “Oh really, like what?”

Christian: “Well for starters, I had to add in the fact that someone in this room only drinks Fuji water instead of regular bottle of water, like the rest of us.”

Jordan looks around the around and says: “I wonder who that could be?”

Christian: “Wouldn’t happen to be a certain person sitting in my chair?”

Jordan: “Hmm…” he says facetiously knowing its him who has to have Fuji water in the dressing room.

Christian: “Everyone asks me who’s the biggest diva in SCW. Everyone expects me to name a bombshell but no…it’s you and Nick who are my biggest divas!”

Jordan: “That’s bullshit!”

Christian: “It’s true!”

Jordan: “No, I’m a bigger diva than Nick! He doesn’t even come close!”

Christian: “You’d be surprised at the demands he has.”

Jordan: “Try me.”

Christian: “Well, I don’t want to put his business out there like that, but let’s say, he has some outrageous requests.”

Jordan: “I bet he doesn’t request the newest edition of US Weekly in the bathroom like I do. I got to have that magazine in the bathroom when I take a shit…it’s a must!”

Christian thinks for a minute and says: “That is an unusual request, but he has some weird ones too.”

Jordan: “Fuck that! I gotta talk to him out this! It’s a competition! Who’s the biggest diva, Jordan or Nick?”

Christian: “That seems like a rather weird, pathetic and sad competition.”

Jordan: “I always like to turn things into a competition. And if I can gamble on it, its even better!”

Christian laughs and says: “Why?”

Jordan: “Hey if you’re going to do anything, why not make or lose money off it?”

Christian: “That’s very dumb, no disrespect, man.”

Jordan: “Well, I have a gambling addiction, what can I say?”

Christian shakes his head with a smile then says: “I mean, I do everything, but those are main things. I help out with the talents that come through here to work on promos and who just want to work out in the ring.”

Jordan: “I thrive on that.”

Christian: “I know! We would have you help out everywhere too, but if you could focus on talent development, that would be excellent.”

Jordan: “That’s cool, I like helping out these young guys anyways.”

Christian: “We’ve noticed. Trust me, someone of your stature doesn’t do things like that often, so it says something about you.”

Jordan: “Hey, I’ve acquired a ton of knowledge over the years, might as well teach the young guys what I know.”

The scene fades out as Christian and Jordan continue talking.

The scene opens up backstage in the arena where Jordan and Sasha are in the catering area getting lunch. There are a slew of SCW wrestlers and staff members getting food as well. Sasha grabs her food and goes to sit down at a table. Suddenly someone taps Jordan on the shoulder. Jordan turns around and sees its Giani Di Luca.

Jordan: “Oh what up, Giani?”

Giani: “Not much bro! What’s up?”

Jordan: “Bout to smash this food, man. I’m starving like a mug!”

Giani: “You? Shit bro, I can eat all this food!”

Jordan and Giani laugh.

Jordan: “You booked tonight?”

Giani: “Yeah bro, against Brother Grimm.”

Jordan: “Dang, good luck with that!”

Giani: “Luck is for losers bro! Take it easy!”

Jordan: “You too!”

Jordan grabs his food and sits down next to Sasha.

Jordan: “What did you get?”

Sasha looks up slowly and says: “You just saw me get my food…”

Jordan: “Chill out, damn!”

Sasha: “And you have two eyes, you can see what I got.”

Jordan sighs heavily and says: “Do you have to be a smart ass with every god damn thing you say?”

Sasha: “If you wouldn’t ask dumb questions, I wouldn’t give those responses.”

Jordan: “I’m just starting conversation, that’s all.”

Sasha rolls her eyes as she starts eating.

Jordan: “Fine, I’ll shut up. Besides, if I talk too much while I eat, I’ll get indigestion.”

Sasha: “With as much as you talk, I find that hard to believe.”

Jordan: “Meanie.” he says as he sticks his tongue out at Sasha.

Sasha: “Stick that tongue out at me again and I’ll use it as a paper towel.”

Jordan: “Violent and mean. You should get help.”

Sasha: “You know who else said that?”

Jordan: “Who?”

Sasha: “A psychiatrist.”

Jordan: “Oh yeah? What happened?”

Sasha: “He ended up in a halo.”

Jordan’s eyes bug out of his head and says: “God damn!? What for?”

Sasha smirks and says: “I told him I didn’t need help, he kept insisting, and I insisted I didn’t; in my own way. So I flipped him out of his chair and flipped the desk on top of him.”

Jordan: “Daaaaammmnnn!”

Sasha: “He broke his neck when I flipped him out of the chair…such a weakling.”

Jordan: “You need…” Jordan stops in mid sentence as Sasha glares at him. “You need to finish eating that food!” he says to save face.

Sasha gives a fake smile as the scene fades out.

The scene opens up backstage at the Ice Arena where Jordan Williams and Sasha are standing with Ms Rocky Mountains.

MRM: “Jordan, tonight you and your Supremacy stable mate, Nick Jones team up against Kevin Carter and the guy who beat you for the SCW Heavyweight Championship, in this very city of San Diego, Simon Jones. Your thoughts?”

Jordan smirks, then says: “Ha! I guess it was in San Diego that Simon beat me, huh? Well, tonight I can guarantee you and Simon one thing, he’s not beating me here again. Simon, I respect you and your ability, I truly do. You beat me and that’s fine, but let’s get one thing straight…you and I both know you shouldn’t have won that match. All the boys in the back know it too. But there seems to be certain forces against me. But in any event, you did beat me, but you better believe this Simon, not only will you and Kevin lose, but you will not be walking out of Summer XXXtreme as the SCW Champion. The clock is going to strike midnight Cinderella.”

Jordan pauses for a moment, before he continues.

“But back to tonight. Nick and I are some what of a dream team. I know if we teamed up often, we would surpass any tag team I’ve ever been apart of. We’ve teamed up a couple of times before and guess what? We won! And guess what tonight’s outcome will be? Nick and I winning again! We don’t call ourselves Supremacy for nothing. We are the best of the best, not just in SCW, but the world. Tonight you’ll find that out. Simon, while beating me was a fluke, it doesn’t change the fact that I’m better than you. Yeah, you got lucky and beat me on that, but others think its cute to have you as champ. We all know that I’m better than you, I should’ve beat you and tonight I get my pay back when Supremacy walks over you and Kevin Carter.”

Jordan once again pauses as he switches subjects.

“Kevin Carter…my old pal. The thief of SCW has returned! The night I won my title, you stole my belt and walked out of the arena with it. I eventually got my belt back thanks to Hot Stuff and Sasha…”

Jordan looks back at Sasha who gives a hint of a smirk.

“When I won the SCW Title, I thought it was you who was going to be my first opponent for the SCW Championship, but that never materialized. But here we are today, you’re my opponent for Climax Control. Believe me when I say this, you have a Boma Ye in your future after you hit me with your finisher and stole my belt. I never got proper payback. So whether its at Climax Control or at Summer XXXtreme, I will turn your lights out with the Boma Ye.”

“I wonder who’s ass you kissed to even get in this match, Kevin. I mean, what the hell have you done since you returned? Nothing as far as I’m concerned. Yeah you beat a bunch of mediocre guys a while back and you’re a former Tag Team Champion, but seriously…what have you done for me lately Kevin? But regardless of that fact, you’re in that match at the super card and you’re in the tag match…that’s all I’m concerned with. You’re my opposition and I will do anything to make sure you and Simon don’t walk out of this match the winners.”

“Do you two really think me and Nick care how we win this match? You’re right if you said that we don’t care. The talent that we bring to the table is unmatched. We’re the two best wrestlers in this company…everyone knows it. Supremacy is back together, we’re at full strength and Kevin and Simon, you will get first hand experience of how great Supremacy really is. Its one thing to hear about how great we are, its another to experience it and that you will. This is all but a guaranteed victory.”

MRM: “Jordan, if I may, you were the overwhelming favorite to beat Simon Jones, yet you lost to him. Tonight you and Nick are overwhelming favorites to beat Simon and Kevin Carter. Do you really think this is a guaranteed victory?”

Jordan squints his eyes in anger at MRM as Sasha glares at her: “Yes I think it’s a guaranteed victory. We are Supremacy, damnit! We win all of our matches. Simon got lucky, big deal? He and Carter won’t be so lucky, because they’re stepping in the ring with the two best in the world. We can’t lose…we won’t lose! Take that to the bank!”

The scene fades out as Jordan and Sasha walk off.
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]