Author Topic: Time's Ticking...  (Read 367 times)

Offline Max Burke

• GRIME World Nightmare Champion
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Time's Ticking...
« on: August 02, 2013, 09:05:46 PM »
 San Diego... home of the Padres and the Chargers. San Diego... the site of Climax Control. San Diego... the site of what will be a brilliant move in the lead up to Summer XXXtreme II. We find the anti-hero... Pro Wrestling’s Pedigree, Max Burke walking along one of the picturesque beaches in sunny California. Max is sporting a pair of Under Armour shorts and his Under Armour shirt is tucked, hanging from the waistband of his shorts. Mirrored sunglasses hide the eyes of the future Roulette Champion.

Max: California... sunny skies, miles of beaches, beautiful women. My kind of place. California is also the place that Max Burke proves once again that his intelligence far exceeds of that ignoramus Kain. That idiot is punch drunk from years of too many shots to the head.

Max continues along the sandy beach, making no effort to hide his staring at the ladies sunbathing.

Max: You see Kain, when I was informed that we got to choose the stipulation for each other’s match... I did not waste a second dialing the bosses. I knew the perfect stipulation for your stupid ass. Your hands are definitely tied going to your match with Grimm. It will be an uphill battle as I take away your most powerful women. Grimm is going to decimate you because of my brilliance.

Max tips his sunglasses as he strolls by a itty bitty bikini clad lady and fires off a wink in her direction. She smiles sheepishly and continues down the beach hand in hand with her boyfriend.

Max: Nathaniel Havok. Let me be the first to welcome you to Sin City. I’m very familiar with your body of work. I’ve followed your career. You have had an impressive career thus far, there is no denying that fact. You have won championships all over the globe. You and I are very much alike in many ways. Unfortunately for you, I am your welcoming committee as you arrive in SCW. You are just what the doctor has ordered as I make my way to the Roulette Championship. The fact that the SCW brass has decided on Roulette Rules is a blessing in disguise. Honestly, I could give two shits what Kain decides for us Havok. It doesn’t matter. Since my return from injury, I’ve turned that corner in my career. This is the perfect opportunity to make another statement on way to your title Kain. I’ve beat you once, and now we’re going to play your game. I’m going to beat you again Kain, but this time I’m taking your goddamn title AND your career!