Author Topic: Back to Business  (Read 378 times)

Offline Nick Jones

• View Profile
    • Nick Jones
Back to Business
« on: August 02, 2013, 11:39:47 PM »
 The scene opens up at the very familiar site of the Los Angeles home of Nick Jones.  The scene then cuts inside, showing the living room of Nick's house, which is currently filled with a number of familiar faces, including Nick himself and many of his entourage members; Jimmy Mason, Tony Capicelli and Max Goldstein.  As they all sit around watching television, Jimmy suddenly lets out a big relaxing sigh as a smile comes across his face, drawing sideways glances from the rest of the group, as he then opts to address them.

Jimmy:  Ahhh... it's good to be back.

Nick raises his eyebrow as he looks over at Jimmy.

Nick:  What the hell are you rambling on about?  Somebody slip something funny into your drink there, buddy?

Nick motions over towards the beer in Jimmy's hand, and a quick look around shows the rest of the men all have the same.  Jimmy looks down at the beer and gives a quick chuckle before responding to Nick.

Jimmy:  No baby, I'm just talking about... about all of this.

Jimmy motions to the scene all around them, but the rest of the group still does not seem to yet be on the same page as Jimmy.

Tony:  What da frig is you's talkin' 'bout?

Jimmy:  All of this.  The situation, the house... the people!

Nick:  And what the hell about this is any different?

Jimmy:  That's the whole point!  It's all back to the way it was.  Everything had gotten all... weird... for a while there.  Not getting into how that all came about, the truth is that it wasn't good for any of us.  But now, now all of that crap is all over, baby.  Now it's back to the good old days.  Come on baby, now it's all exactly like it was back before all of that Erik Staggs nonsense.

Tony:  Ain't exactly... although I guess dats probably only better.

Jimmy:  What are you talking about, baby?

Tony:  I'ms talkin' 'bout da fact dat we ain't gotta deal wit' dat big goofy dipshit annoying da crap out of us all da friggin' time.  I guess da only bad part is we sure used ta like makin' fun of dat dumbass.

Jimmy:  Oh right, but...

Before Jimmy can even continue, in what seems to catch everyone off guard, Max quickly cuts off Jimmy as he is quick to chime in.

Max:  Yeah, that's ok though.  That's what we've still kept Jimmy around for after all.

Max cracks a smile as both Nick and Tony look in complete shock at Max jumping in with a joke and both immediately burst into hysterical laughter.  Meanwhile, Jimmy looks a bit displeased by the comment as he sits there pouting a bit.

Nick:  Holy crap Maxy... where the hell did that come from?!?

Max cracks a smile and simply shrugs back at Nick, as Jimmy tries to force his way back into the conversation, but rather unsuccessfully as the entire group continues on with their laughter.

Jimmy:  Well you know, before Max cut me off, I was going to say something just like that about Max actually.

Max:  Yeah, I'm sure you were.  See?  This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

Nick and Tony start to laugh even harder, as Jimmy looks only more annoyed.

Jimmy:  Oh, come on!  You've got all your stupid "oh my gawd" stuff and all that...

Jimmy drifts off as he sees Nick waving Jimmy off through his laughter.  Nick then composes himself for a moment to chime back in as he speaks to Jimmy.

Nick:  Listen man, just give it up.  Seriously... stop.  You got beat here, and hell, none of us would have expected that to come from Max but it did, so just man up, accept it and move on.  Max wins, you lose.

Jimmy:  But...

Nick:  Just stop.

Jimmy:  Fine.  Anyway, back to my whole original point, regardless of any of that other stupid nonsense which nobody even cares about or whatever...

The rest of the group rolls their eyes as Jimmy's clearly still unhappy about that whole exchange, but he continues on.

Jimmy:  ... the point being that I'm just glad to see things have calmed down a bit around here, and it's back to the way it was before this whole fiasco started up, back to the way it should be.

Nick:  Maybe if it wasn't for the rest of you 'tards this all never would have changed to begin with.

Jimmy:  Come on baby, let's not get into that.  I mean, think of it this way, all of that happening just proved what an amazing job you did at what you were trying to do, baby.

Nick:  So, what... you think kissing my ass now is suddenly going to make up for all of that other crap?

Nick stops and seems to think that over for a moment before continuing on.

Nick:  Probably not the worse plan in the world.

Nick cracks a smile as Tony lets out a laugh, leaving Jimmy and Max still looking a little awkward given the topic.

Jimmy:  Well I think more than anything, that week off gave everyone a chance to get everything back to being right again, the old way things used to be.

Before anyone else can say anything, the familiar voice of a lady is heard chiming in from off camera.

Diana:  You know, not EVERYONE had the week off last week.

Diana walks into the scene as she comes around the couch and plops down next to Nick as she joins in on the conversation.

Tony:  Yeah, I's gotsta say I was pretty friggin' surprised to see you's go dere last week wit'out da rest of us.

Diana:  Well it was certainly an interesting change, I got to see things a bit differently without the group of you, or any other guys for that matter, being there.  Plus, I had something I needed to take care of, and last week was the perfect opportunity to do just that.

Nick rolls his eyes after hearing that comment from Diana and can be heard mumbling under his breath.

Nick:  Yeah, because that wasn't in any way a little bit unnecessary.

Diana clearly hears the comment, as she quickly whips her head around and glares at Diana as she snaps at him.

Diana:  Excuse me?!?  What the hell did you say?!?

The men of the entourage all quickly get quiet as they back off from the conversation, sitting there completely motionless as Nick and Diana start to get into it.

Nick:  Nothing, whatever... just clearing my throat.

Diana:  Don't give me that crap!  The whole reason I made sure I took care of that stupid little whore last week is because I knew your stupid ass wouldn't be able to keep from shoving your nose into it if you were around.

Nick:  Yeah, what's my problem right?  I don't want my girlfriend making a gigantic scene by going off like a raging lunatic backstage for all to see.  Can't imagine why I'd have a problem with that.

Diana:  Oh right, because instead I should just be completely fine and dandy with some filthy skank doing everything in her power to mount my boyfriend, and you seeming to be more than happy to go along for the ride!

Nick:  What the hell are you babbling about?  Not a single damn thing has happened between us, and you know it.  Every time either one of us happens to look at the other, you lose your damn mind!

Diana:  That's such a load of crap.  You know how I feel about her and yet over and over and OVER again I still find you and her together.  What the hell is with that, huh?!?

Nick:  Oh, I can't imagine, what possible reason would you see me with Zoey?  I mean it's not like she is something like saw, oh, I don't know, SCW's resident nurse or anything!  Oh wait, that's exactly what she freakin' is!!!

Diana:  It's amazing how you suddenly seem to have so many more "injuries" lately or whatever bullshit reason it is you have for going over there.

Nick:  Newsflash for you Diana, I need to go and get treatment like EVERY OTHER DAMN WRESTLER on the roster!  The woman is doing her damn job and you know what?  So am I!  The only difference is you didn't give a shit when I was getting treated by some decrepit old man who was running the medical team in the old days.

Diana:  All that proves is that you were lying to me when I told you to stop seeing that whore and you told me you would.

Nick:  You told me to stop socializing with her and that's what I did.  She's the damn nurse, she's the one who gives the wrestlers medical treatment.  I don't know what the hell you want me to do about that.  There was no "hanging out"...

Nick puts his fingers up in the air in quotes.

Nick:  ... like you're trying to claim there was.  I wasn't doing a damn thing wrong and neither was she!

Diana:  Wait a second.  You know what, it's one thing if you think you didn't do anything wrong, but now you're defending that bitch, too?

Nick:  What the hell are you talking about?

Diana:  You just said she wasn't doing anything wrong.  I'm saying she's trying to get in your damn pants and I promise you she is, and maybe you really are just oblivious to it all, but now you're trying to tell me she's not doing anything?

Nick:  Oh, just stop already.  She's not doing anything.  Just let it go!

Diana:  You are UNBELIEVABLE!  Whatever, fine... keep on defending that filthy freaking whore.  I'll just have to show you for damn sure what's really going on around here.  You stupid son of a bitch!

With that, Diana winds up and looks as if she's about to slap Nick, but just lets out a groan of frustration and instead gets up off of the couch and storms off out of the scene.  As Diana disappears out of the room, Nick turns back to the rest of the group who are simply sitting there, looking at him silently.

Nick:  Women, huh?

Nick then shrugs towards the members of his entourage as they simply nod along while the scene fades.

<hr width=50%>

The scene opens back up backstage at the Ice Arena in San Diego, California before the start of this week's Climax Control.  The scene moves to inside of the locker room of The Supremacy, where SCW Co-Owner Hot Stuff Mark Ward is alongside his friends and stablemates, and two of the participants in that evenings main event, Nick Jones and Jordan P.S. Williams.

Nick:  I'm telling you man, this entire damn thing is a joke.  I mean, what the hell is even going on around here?

HS:  What the hell is your problem these days?  You are both in line for a title shot in two weeks, we're just getting things started with all of you tonight.

Jordan:  And I'm supposed to be happy about the fact that my rematch is being given to me in a Six-Pack Challenge?

Nick:  Seriously, don't even get me started on that freakin' title match.  But forgetting even that, it's not bad enough that we're wasting our times with these clowns in a few weeks, we need to do it again here?

HS:  Let's be honest, you know this one wasn't my idea.  Christian thought it would be a good way to setup the supercard main event by having you all out there.

Jordan:  Yet two of the guys don't even have to fight in this match.

Nick:  Probably because those two pussies are too scared to deal with any more than the one ass-kicking they already know that's coming their way in two weeks.  If nothing else, when we step into that ring, at least we'll get to show everyone who's really running the show around here.  We will put an end to all of this months and months worth of stupid bull-crap of who's in charge and any questions about who the real top talent is in this company.

Jordan:  Yeah, some of these idiots seem to have forgotten how things really work around here, it's about time we remind them.

Nick:  Exactly!  Everyone enjoyed the short stint of Supremacy getting quiet when they were stupid enough to buy into all of us heading off in our own directions and me turning on Mark and all that crap.  Well now the vacation is over, and we're back to reclaim what is rightfully ours, every single spot at the very top of this company.

Jordan:  Damn right, and we'll start that off when we beat both of those little shits tonight, including that so-called "champ".

Nick:  You and I know damn sure there are only two REAL champions in the entire history of Sin City Wrestling, and they're standing right here and tonight, will be standing in that same corner tonight and when is all said and done, standing in the center of the ring with arms raised in victory.

Jordan:  Damn right.  The rest of these guys have been complete jokes who have earned nothing.  We're the only ones who have ever truly deserved that belt and that point is sure to be made all over again in two weeks.

Nick:  That's right.  Some of these idiots took their little break from us to mean too much and seem to have forgotten what they're up against, but we're about to start to remind this entire company why we're truly the very best there is.  Not one of these other four dipshits, regardless of they are supposed past or present champions, can hold a damn candle to either of us.

Nick and Jordan both wear smiles on their faces, nodding along reassuringly to each other's comments, as Mark seems to have something to say.  Once they have both stopped speaking, Mark cannot help but interject.

HS:  I hear what you guys are saying, but what about Gabriel?

Nick and Jordan both turn toward Mark and look at him like he's completely insane, and he goes on to explain further.

HS:  I'm just saying, because he's the special guest referee in this match and also going to be in that Six-Pack Challenge.

Nick and Jordan both continue to stare at Mark, not saying a word in response, as he continues on.

HS:  And, you know... he was the first-ever SCW Champion.

Nick:  Which makes his already meaningless non-Supremacy reign even more meaningless than the reigns of those other chumps.

HS:  How do you figure that?

Jordan:  Neither of me nor Nick were even in SCW to compete for the belt.  So what the hell kind of competition did he even have?

Nick:  Bingo.  What does it mean to win a belt when the only other people vying for it are a bunch of complete nobodies?  Jordan and I are the only reason the title EVER went on to mean anything, and that didn't happen until long after Gabriel's sorry ass reign.  As if it wasn't bad enough, it ended at the hands of...

Mark is quick to cut off Nick before he can finish.

HS:  Let's not even go there.

Jordan:  Why the hell do you care about defending Gabriel anyway?

Nick:  You know, that's a really good question Jordan.  What's with that?

HS:  Um... no reason.

Mark looks around nervously as both Nick and Jordan look straight into the camera and roll their eyes and shake their heads before turning their attention back to Hot Stuff.

HS:  So, ANYWAY... about that match you guys have tonight.

Nick:  What is there even to talk about?  Kevin Carter talks until he's blue in the face about being champion and yet he still hasn't come anywhere close to it happening.  He's going to real what it's like to step into the ring with REAL champions, not pretend ones.

Jordan:  And Simon Jones is basically just one lucky match better than that.  I guess good for him and it's something he can clutch onto for the remainder of his career, but the sun shining on a dog's ass isn't going to help him in his inability to pull off the same either tonight or in two weeks.

Nick:  Seriously, the guy isn't even a real SCW superstar, just some nobody who tripped and fell into a match for the SCW title and robbed a true champion of the belt in the process.  Tonight the mess that has been the SCW over these past few months finally starts to get cleaned up, and that the two of us are going to go out and remind you why we're your best friends.  That's because Jordan and I will start that clean-up process tonight and I can promise you that one of the two of us will continue that process in two weeks.

HS:  Well it sounds like you two have gotten yourselves right back where you're used to being around here.  Glad to see that.  And to think, I thought there might be a bit of an adjustment period before things got back to the way they were.

Jordan:  With us?!

Jordan and Nick look at each other and then back at Hot Stuff with looks of complete confusion, until a smile comes across Mark's face.

HS:  Nah, of course not.  I know better than that.  You two go out there tonight and do what you do.

Nick:  There's absolutely nothing you can count on more around here.

With that, Jordan and Nick both give quick nods to Mark, and both leave to start getting ready for the start of that evening's Climax Control as the scene slowly fades to black.
>