Author Topic: road to glory  (Read 336 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
road to glory
« on: August 01, 2013, 03:28:25 PM »
 Scene 1-Confronting the missus

The scene shows Casey Williams at home, in his bedroom, re-watching Climax Control: Sunday Night Seduction where all the females of SCW took center stage.  That included Casey‘s wife, Laura, who walks in as Casey watches Laura‘s segment over again.  Casey looks at Laura with disgust.

Casey-”What was that bullshit?”

Laura responds, visibly upset.

Laura-”You mean the fact that you are frustrated with yourself in the ring.  Come on now, you know you have been on a losing streak.”

Casey-”I know, but that was something better left unsaid.  I mean, now, everyone is going to use that against me, that I am some sort of pathetic loser, which I am not.”

Laura-”I am sorry, I just needed to express how I felt.  I can see that it offended you, but there is nothing I can do to take it back.”

Casey then turns to Laura, and gives her a hug and a kiss.

Laura-”What was that for?”

Casey-”It was my way of accepting your apology.”

Laura-”Well, that was sweet of you and all, but you gotta focus your energy on Jericho Hill, Jeremy Jett, and then Angelo Viatelli.”

Casey growls angrily.

Casey-”You are absolutely right.  I gotta go back to the gym.”

Laura-”That is what I wanted to hear.”

Casey, looking smug with himself, turns off the TV and leaves the room as the scene fades to black.[/b]

Scene 2-Making a worthwhile impact

The scene shows Casey Williams relaxing on his Fat Boy with a bag on his back outside the Ice Arena in San Diego for Climax Control, listening to Five Finger Death Punch‘s newest album, The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous side of Hell Volume 1. Casey gets to face Jericho Hill in the last Climax Control before Summer XXXTreme II.  Casey has an intense look in his eyes as he begins to speak.

“Jericho, you may think you are tough, but I will show you what tough really is.  You ain‘t shit compared to me.  I will show you how it is to be successful in the wrestling business, you fucking coward.  Nobody has seen much from you, and you will be gone from SCW in a blink of an eye, because I will squash you like a fucking bug.  This match means nothing to me, because I have bigger fish to fry, both here in SCW, and in ACW.  As I am sure those in both ACW and SCW, like myself, are aware.  I am in line for the ACW Atlantic Championship.  My attention will be obtaining that title, and squashing any competition I may face between now and getting the title, and after winning my first world title.  It will be a glorious day when The Freight Train of Pain reigns supreme atop the world, in whatever organization he can, proving that I am as good as I say I am, and those who doubt me can put that to the test.”

Casey walks into his locker room to put on his wrestling gear, with a smile on his face, content with himself as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020