Author Topic: Solutions? I need Solutions!  (Read 353 times)

Offline The Jersey Devil Diva

• View Profile
    • Joanne Canelli
Solutions? I need Solutions!
« on: July 24, 2013, 09:09:08 PM »

Act 1: What to do...

"I wonder why it is, that young men are always cautioned against bad girls. Anyone can handle a bad girl. It's the good girls men should be warned against."
David Niven

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful Jersey Shore. Most of the damage from the hurricane had been fixed, and people had started to come back to the sea side to enjoy the summer months, while others lingered in their homes in the air conditioned comfort away from the heat. The camera pans over the quiet neighborhood where we find the Canelli Estate hidden behind the high stone walls. Kids are out playing in the lush green yards with sprinklers moving back and forth keeping them cool until they start to prune from the water. Others enjoy the coolness of the pools that litter the massive backyards while a few people do chores in the heat of the day. The camera pans back over the Canelli Estate where we find guards posted on the roof, and making rounds on the estate grounds keeping the young Mob boss safe within it's walls. The camera pans to the pool area where we see Joanne lying by the pool dressed in a very skimpy two piece bikini. The crystal clear water shimmers in the bright afternoon, and seemed almost still in the late afternoon. The phone beside her on the glass table begins to ring, and she sighs removing the dark glasses that she wore and answers the phone, as she leaned back on the lounger she was on.

Joanne: Hello? This is her. Of course I heard of it, and I have to say it's for a good cause. What can I help you with this afternoon? A match? I'm always up for a good match. Who's it against? The Fallen? A tag team match then? Who's my partner? Laura Jackson... No, no, that's fine. I'll be there. What's that? It's for the Bombshell Tag Titles? I'm in. What stipulation? No men aloud at the show? I can't do that. My bodyguards... No, no I understand. Thanks.

Joanne hangs up the phone and sighs. It was never a good thing not to have security even though she could handle herself in a fight. But there was always the chance that she could be a target in Vegas. Joanne grabs her towel and her phone and heads back into the house. The guys were in the living room playing a game on one of the many systems that littered the entertainment center. The big screen TV was lit up with flashing images of warfare and explosions were going off. Joanne sighs, as she leans against the couch beside Reno.

Joanne: What are you playin'?

Reno: Gears of War...

As he turns his head, all he sees is Joanne's bountiful breasts. His eyes get wide as he stares at them his mind wanders.

Joanne: Are you ok?

Reno continues to stare as she smiles and straightens up. She leans against the couch, as Reno seems to snap from the trance.

Rude: What's up boss?

Joanne: Nothin' much... I got a call from the SCW headquarters and I have a title match this week.

Reno: Awesome. So who's ass do we get to help you kick?

Joanne: You don't get to kick anyone's ass this week. They have restricted all men staff included from the event. It's an all female show this week.

Reno: Awesome. So who's ass do we get to help you kick?

Joanne: You don't get to kick anyone's ass this week. They have restricted all men staff included from the event. It's an all female show this week.

Rude: What? So who are you going to have as your bodyguards? If we can't be there then you're on your own this week and that's a not a good thing boss. Your father told us never to leave your side, no matter what.

Joanne: I haven't figured that out yet. I'll have to hire someone then when I get back to Vegas.

Reno: You can't just hire a rent a cop. People are going to be out to get you if they know you're alone. Tell them you can't leave us behind.

Joanne sighs, and shakes her head.

Joanne: I tried to tell them that, but in order for me to compete I can't have you three with me.

Scarpaci: That sucks. So no guys in the audience either?

Joanne: Don't be stupid. Anyone can attend the show. Now if you excuse me I have to try and figure out what I'm goin' to do about my security.

Joanne heads off to her office and closes the door behind her. She sits in the high backed black leather chair and leans back in the soft leather. She turns to face the desk and there was a picture sitting on the edge of it of her and three other women. The background in the picture was from what appeared to be a Christmas Party. All three of them seemed to be enjoying themselves and were good friends. Joanne picks it up and gets to her feet, and heads toward her bedroom to get dressed. She finally had her solution. Joanne heads up the stairs, and into her room and starts to pull out a few outfits that were in the closet. It wasn't going to be a formal visit or anything related to the family, but she still needed to appear half way decent if HE was there when she went calling. She sighs looking at the clock, it was still early to make at least one call, but the other two she could go see.

Joanne: I have to say this is goin' to be some match. I mean I'm gettin' another chance at a title. I don't plan on losin' this match, and I will do anythin' to make sure that Laura and I pull this win off, and walk away with the Bombshell Tag Titles.

Joanne smiles to herself as she steps behind a changing curtain and soon steps out in a very tight pair of leather pants, and a low cut top. She slides on a pair of high heeled sandals and heads down stairs and into the living room once again.

Scarpaci: Where are you goin' dressed like a hooker?

Joanne: Shut up. I finally figured out my solution and I have to go and see a few people.

Reno: Who are you going to see?

Joanne: Like I said I finally figure out my solution to not havin' you three with me on Sunday night and there is only a few people that I trust to watch my back.

Rude: So where do we start?

Joanne: Dunwich.

Reno: Ah man... I don't want to go to that crazy place.

Scarpaci: That place gives me the creeps every time we go there.

Joanne: That's why you're not goin'. Just meet me in Boston.

Reno: Why are we going to Boston?

Joanne: For a few drinks. Meet me at the Mc Taggert Pub.

Joanne walks out of the room and heads off toward the front door. She grabs a set of keys, and heads out toward the garage. The double doors slowly open and she stands before rows and rows of cars that seem to stretch way into the back. She walks up to the black BMW with the top down and tosses her handbag into the back. She opens the door to the drivers side and slides in as the car roars to life. She pulls out of the garage and heads down the long driveway, toward the front gate. She approaches the gate and the two guards that are posted on either side slide the gates open and Joanne pulls out into the street and peels off toward the interstate.

Joanne: Gothika, I don't what I can even say to a woman that thinks that she is a vampire. I don't like little wannabes like you and a lot of others that have claimed to be one. I have spoken with them, I have dined with them, fought them and with them. Hell I've even slept with one on many occasions. I've seen you in the ring, and I don't know or even remember facin' you in a match, so you really can't be that good or I would have remembered facin' you. I know if you want to keep those titles then I would advise you to do everythin' that you can to keep those little shinny baubles in you and your partners hands. I'm not one that likes to play nice with the other kids, and I will make sure you are no longer standin' when I am done with you. After all is said and done, Laura and I will be walkin' away with the Bombshell Tag Titles. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty, and I will do anythin' and I do mean anythin' to get my hands on those titles.

Time passes and Joanne is soon approaching the strange looking town. It was almost empty, and once again the windows were closed or were closing as she passed through. Joanne shivered slightly as she looked around at the old buildings, but pushed the thought back as she drove through the town heading toward the old manor that sat upon the hill. The car pulls up into the long driveway, and pulls up in front of the house. Joanne turns the car off and steps out, and heads up the stairs. The door seems to open on it's own and she steps inside, only to have it close after her.

Joanne: Hello? Anyone home?

Joanne looks around, and she looks to the top of the staircase there stood a young pale Latina woman holding a small bundle in her arms. She smiles and moves with almost a cat like grace as she walked down the stairs.

Maria: Joanne it's so wonderful to see you. Mi amor isn't home right now, but I'll call him if you want.

Joanne: No it's ok, I came to talk to you actually.

Maria: Me? I'm flattered. I'll put the little one to bed, and then we can...

Joanne blushes brightly, and Maria flashes a fanged smile.

Joanne: I'm not here for that... I don't know if you've been keepin' track but I'm in the SCW and this week, we're havin' a show that doesn't allow any of the male staff in the arena includin' managers or anythin' like that this week. I was wonderin' if you would be one of my bodyguards for at least one night.

Maria smiles softly as the baby starts to move in her arms. Joanne looks over at the little one, and her dark eyes were filled with life and curiosity.

Joanne: She's cute.

Maria: Gracias. But I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I can't leave the little one.

Joanne: I'm sorry I asked Maria. I have a couple of other people in mind so don't worry about it.

Maria: No, no, you asked for my help and I will give it to you even if I can't.

Joanne: What do you mean?

Maria heads back up the stairs, and Joanne follows behind. The two of them pass through the long hallway and stop when they come to an old door. Maria opens it revealing a newly renovated nursery. Joanne looks around as Maria moves to a full length mirror.

Maria: Malice? Malice come here please.

As Joanne turns around a young woman steps through the mirror. Malice's long black hair fell around her doll like face, and in her hands she held a flamingo shaped croquet mallet.

Malice: Yes mother?

Maria: I want you to help Miss Canelli on Sunday night. She needs you to be an extra set of eyes and ears to keep her safe.

Malice: As you wish mother. Where do you need to me be Miss Canelli?

Joanne: We're goin' to be in Vegas, but I'm not sure where we're stayin' yet. I'll call your mother with that in a couple of days. Just meet us there.

Maria: Don't worry I'll make sure she gets there before Sunday night.

Joanne: Good. I'm afraid I have to go for now. I still have someone else to talk with. It was nice seein' you again Maria, and thank you.

Maria: No es un problema. I'm just glad that I could still help in some small way. I'll see you out.

Joanne smiles and heads out of the nursery as Maria sets the little one in her crib before walking out and follows Joanne down the stairs and toward the front door.

Maria: I wish you would change your mind. Mi amor will be home soon.

Joanne: I wish I could but I really have to go to Boston. I'm just hopin' that she'll agree to it.

Maria: It's been a while since any of us have spoken to Emma, but I'm sure she'll agree to it. Have a safe journey.

Joanne smiles as Maria opens the front door, and Joanne heads out into the now early evening. She looks back as reaches the bottom of the stairs, only to see Maria was gone and the door was closed. She sighs, and slips back into the car, and turns it on speeding away into the on coming evening.

Joanne: Raynin you don't scare me, do you know why that is? You're part of the Government or at least were, and well anyone that comes after me from the Government or any local police station gets laughed at. They can never pin anythin' on me, and never will. Like I said before I'm not even the least bit worried about you or your partner. your time as the Bombshell Tag Team Champions is over and mine and Laura's is just beginnin'. I'm not someone that backs down from a fight especially when it's for somethin' that I really want. I will hold onto it like a pit bull and not let go until I'm good and ready to. Now I know that you and Gothkia are goin' to give us a fight and that's what I want you to do. I want you to fight, and show us, give us a reason that you SHOULD remain the champions and I will walk away. If not, then you better be prepared for one hell of a fight.

Joanne continues to drive and soon disappears down the long winding road into the setting sun. A few hours pass and Joanne is driving through the now somewhat empty streets of Boston. The night had come on, and the lights of the city had come to life and seemed to shimmer against the wet streets and filled the puddles as cars splashed in them. The black BMW soon pulls up in front of the pub and Joanne steps out. She sighs, and heads inside only to have the loud sound of Irish music filling the air around her along with heavy smoke drifting from inside. The dim lights of the bar filled the pub with a comforting feeling as Joanne looked around only to see Reno, Rude sitting at the bar speaking with a dark haired woman. Her bright green eyes seemed to sparkle in the dim light, as she spoke with them, and was soon joined by a young man with blonde hair and very fair skin. He kissed her on the cheek, and she smiled as she looked up and spotted Joanne. The woman waves her over, and Joanne complies.

Joanne: Emma it's good to see you. Is there somewhere we can talk in private?

Emma: Yeah. We can go up to the loft and talk.

Joanne nods, and follows Emma toward the back to the bar. Emma opens a door and the two of them head up a long flight of stairs.

Emma: I'm surprised to see you and your boys in our neck of the woods.

Joanne: Can't an old friend come and have a drink?

Emma: From Jersey?

Joanne: Why not?

Emma: You usually don't show up unless you need something.

Joanne smiles as they reach the top of the stairs. Emma opens a door and they step into a rather nice loft apartment. The walls were littered with family pictures and a few of Emma and the blond haired man and a few others with the two of them and a dark haired man on the other side of Emma. A large black leather sectional couch sat in the middle of the living room, and Emma motions for Joanne to sit.

Joanne: You are right about one thin'... I do need somethin' but it's nothin' illegal this time.

Emma: Good, because you would have to talk to Shaun and Marty about that stuff. So what can I help you with?

Joanne: I have a match this week, but the guys can't be there. I already have one on board, but I need at least three people watchin' my back.

Emma: Why me?

Joanne: I'm askin' you because you have experience in the ring, and you know how to handle yourself if we get in any trouble. I've worked with you and you are impressive Emma. You take after your father, plus I imagine that you've learned at least a few thin's from your criminal of a boyfriend.

Emma smiles softly and leans back on the couch.

Emma: You have a point, and I'm not really doing anything this week anyway. The pub is keeping Shaun and Marty pretty busy, so I'm sure I can get away.

Joanne: I'm glad. I'll have a ticket waitin' for you at Logan for Vegas.

Emma: Sounds good. Are you headed back tonight?

Joanne: No, I already had arrangements made. We'll stay in the city tonight, and we'll head back tomorrow.

Emma: Good. Let's go back down and get wasted then.

Joanne smiles and she looks around spotting the laptop sitting on the desk near the bay window.

Joanne: I'll be there in a minute. I have to get in touch with one more person. Can I use your computer?

Emma: Yeah go ahead. It's setup for skype and all those webcam things.

Joanne: Thanks.

Emma just smiles and heads back downstairs leaving Joanne alone. She digs a piece of paper out of her pocket and starts to enter something in the skype page. Soon her image appears in the corner, and she waits for someone to pop up on the other side.

Somewhere in Tokyo Japan 1:00pm

The scene switches to a high rise apartment building somewhere in Tokyo. The city was crowded and filled with people heading this way and that while tourists head off to see the beautiful sites of the city. The camera moves to the interior of the small apartment where we see a young Japanese woman sitting before a large screen TV and bright blue XBOX 360 lit up. On the screen rages a hellish war and she starts to curse in Japanese, before throwing the controller down. As she does a message appears on the screen from Skype. She sighs, and answers it.

Back in Boston 12:00am

Young Woman: Hello?

Joanne: Hey Mia, long time no see.

Mia: Joanne?

Joanne: Yeah it's me. I'm not interruptin' somethin' am I?

Mia: No... Just spending time at home today.

Joanne: I see... How long would it take you to fly to Las Vegas?

Mia: A day... If I can get a really good flight why?

Joanne: Well I have a match Sunday night, and the guys can't be with me, and I was wonderin' if you would watch my back, along with Emma and Malice?

Mia's eyes go wide as Joanne leans back in the chair that sat before the laptop.

Mia: Did you say Malice?

Joanne: Yeah, Maria couldn't leave the baby behind so she sent Malice instead. Why?

Mia: I don't think it's a good idea to have her and myself in the same place that's all.

Joanne: Mia, I don't think she's going to go back to you. I mean she looks pretty happy in the body that she's in now. You have nothin' to worry about. So what do you say?

Mia folds her arms in front of her, and sighs. She had time off from her part time job and school was finished for another year for her at least.

Mia: Sure. Ill be there.

Joanne: Good. I'll see you Sunday then.

Joanne waves to her, and Mia does the same before Joanne closes the laptop and gets up from the chair. She sits there for a moment, and sighs. She gets to her feet, and walks to the window. She stares out at the city below and watches a few cars pass by.

Joanne: Laura I know that you and I have stood against one another a few times and you are very talented. But this time you and I will stand together against the so called Fallen and I know if the two of us work together and do whatever it takes we will walk away with the Titles and we will hold onto them as long as we can. Tell me how far will you go to get those titles Laura? Will you sink to their level just to get somethin' that you and I both know that we deserve? I know I'm goin' to do everythin' that I can to make sure the Fallen stay that way. I've worked hard since I've been in this company and I will not be told that I am not good enough to hold somethin' that I know I can get my hands on. I will fight anyone that stands in my way, or even looks to get those titles just in order to keep them! But will you stand at my side Laura? Will you keep what is rightfully ours out of their hands? I guess only time will tell won't it? We are the Mafioso; and we get paid to kick your ass! See you soon.

Joanne turns from the window, and heads back down the long flight of stairs. Her high heeled sandals clicked on the stairs as she went down, and she reached the door as the music started to get loud once again from the other side. She opens the door and heads back out into the smoked filled pub, as the scene fades to black.

>

"We are the Mafioso; and we get paid to kick your ass!"

Hits: 14  Survivors: 13

Current Bombshell Internet Champion
Bombshell Tag Champion
Bombshell Roulette Champion x 1