Author Topic: Triple Crown Champ here I come!  (Read 362 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
Triple Crown Champ here I come!
« on: July 22, 2013, 07:13:09 PM »
 Despite a brave effort Jessie failed to defeat her longtime rival Misty in their match but that wasn’t the end of it for her, Jake or Shane as they went on to attack Casey Williams in retaliation for Casey’s attack on Jake and Shane during an unaired segment that aired as part of Casey’s promo for his match against Kain.

Any retaliation Casey had in mind would have to wait a week however as this Sunday was the first ever all female Climax Control known as Sunday Night Seduction and Jessie had a huge opportunity ahead of her, she was taking on Roxi Johnson as part of the double main event for the SCW Bombshell Championship! Jessie last faced the comic enthusiast in her debut match where Roxi won via interference from Amanda Cortez kick starting the feud between the two Bombshells; can Jessie win the match and the title?

Jessie’s hotel room, Las Vegas, Nevada
July 22nd 2013, 11:00am

One of these days I’ll find a way to pin Misty that I can guarantee, however now I have more pressing issues and I don’t just mean any potential retaliation from Casey.

And I don’t mean Alexis’s return either even if it has something to do with it, yeah that’s right, I’m talking about the SCW Bombshell Championship, the title I’ll be competing for at Sunday Night Seduction this, well, Sunday in one of the two Main Events of the evening, obviously I have no idea what the stipulation will be other than the fact that it’ll be in a call back to the Attitude Era and the Bombshell Championship is on the line!

As long as it’s not another Bra and Panties match I’m not complaining.

“So, err, what are we going to do about Climax Control?” Shane asked Jake as he entered the room with a can of beer in his hand. “We won’t be allowed to attend due to the whole “All Bombshell” thing that’s going on.”

“I can always go by myself.” I responded as I turned to them. “Wouldn’t exactly be the first time that I went to a show on my own.”

“Jess, the last time you went to a show alone was during your rookie year and you nearly overdosed again.” Jake pointed out and I frowned knowing what he was talking about, that incident was the reason that Katie, and by extension Jake, started coming with me to shows, that was also my first and last night with that fed. “I know you where eighteen at the time and didn’t know any better but I’d rather not risk you dying of an overdose.”

“Jake I haven’t even thought about doing drugs in years.” I protested as I folded my arms “Besides that the girl who gave me the drugs didn’t even know that I was still having withdrawal symptoms at the time.”

“Sorry Jess but you’re on the losing end of this one, two to one in our favor.” Shane responded and I frowned. “I’d rather not have my first girlfriend die of an overdose a few weeks into our relationship, you know?”

“I understand, also you can make that three to one in our favor.” Katie spoke up as she entered the room, Shane stepped aside so that she could come up to me and I frowned. “I’ve spoken to Christian and Mark and they’ve allowed me to come to this week’s show, even given me a temporary manager’s license for your match against Roxi.”

“Okay, that works.” Jake nodded in response and so did I, even if it was reluctantly. “What about Summer XXXTreme, will Craig be able to make it this year?”

“I spoke to him on the phone, Harley has given him permission to go on the boat, Johnny’s gotten an annual leave and so has his girlfriend, as for mom and dad, well as you know their health hasn’t been great recently.” Katie sighed and I lowered my head, dad was diagnosed with Cancer whilst we were on the South American Tour and whilst mom has been looking after him her health hasn’t been great either. “We should hear from them by the first Summer XXXTreme promo period about whether they can make it or not but honestly, I wouldn’t get your hopes up.”

“Shame, I was hoping to meet them.” Shane sighed before shaking his head. “Still Summer XXXTreme should be a great event.”

“And if I’m also the Bombshell Champion by then it’ll be even better.” I responded with a grin. “Is there anything else Katie?”

“Actually yeah, I got a call whilst you guys where having breakfast.” Katie said as she sat down. “It’s from the Make a Wish Foundation, I terminally ill girl wants to meet you.”

“…..seriously?” I asked and Katie nodded, man this is a lot to take in. “I’m honored, don’t get me wrong, but why would she choose me? I’m not exactly a good role model.”

“And the award for biggest understatement of the year goes too….” Shane joked earning a mock death glare from me.

“They sent the girl’s file over, have a look.” Katie responded and I looked at the file once she handed it over, man, this kid’s barely seven years old, she’s cute though, has one of those irresistible smiles. “Mark and Christian helped set it up.”

“I’m surprised their willing to let her do any PR Work considering how well her appearance on the news went.” Jake responded and I shook my head.

“That asshole had the balls to insult Jeff Hanneman and Slayer days after Jeff’s death whilst he was interviewing me, he deserved to get fired.” I responded and Jake and Shane nodded in agreement. “I’m just glad his bosses agreed with me!”

“Never thought I’d wish anyone would lose their job in this economic climate but he definitely deserved it, hopefully he’s now flipping burgers at McDonalds.” Jake responded before pausing. “Actually I think McDonalds would be too good for him.”

“Yeah, have him flip burgers at some McDonalds knock off instead.” I agreed with a grin before turning to Katie. “So what day is the Make a Wish foundation visit booked for?” I asked and she checked her IPad to be sure.

“Mark arranged it so that you’ll meet her during the show.” Katie responded before frowning. “He also said that if you three pull any more stunts like the one you pulled on Casey Williams then you can kiss your Bloodstock plans good-bye.”

“Oh come on! He started it!” I protested and I could tell that Jake and Shane where equally as upset at that. “Why the hell isn’t he punishing him?”

“I’m just the messenger.” Katie said as she shook her head. “Anyway I’m off to do some shopping for the week, anyone coming?”

“Sure, as much as I love Jessie’s taste in music I’d get bored just being cooped up in here all day.” Jake responded as he stood up, Shane stood up as well and Jake turned to me. “What about you Jess?”

“I’ve got a promo to do.” I responded before picking up a piece of paper and writing some things down. “But if you can pick this stuff up for me that’ll be great.” I added as I handed it over to Jake, he read through it and nodded.

“I got it.” Jake responded with a nod. “Anything else you can think off?”

“Not yet but if I think of anything I’ll call you.” I responded and Jake nodded before my siblings and boyfriend left the hotel room, now that I had some time to myself I decided to address my opponent.

“Misty may have won the battle but she won’t win the war, for the second time in a row I was THIS close to beating her but came up short and as a result I lost!” I said with a frown which quickly turned into a grin. “But that’s not all! This week I am facing a woman who beat Misty to win the SCW Bombshell Championship during the Team Erick debacle and if I beat her then that will send a strong message to Misty, add that to the fact that it’s for the SCW Bombshell Championship is on the line and….”

I trailed off before grinning.

“And Roxi can kiss her title her title goodbye! The first time we faced off was when I faced her in her debut where Roxi defeated me due to Amanda Cortez’s interference but this time I know that I won’t have that problem! Sure, I have my own troubles with Parand Ara but I’m sure that she’ll be too sore from her own match to even consider interfering in it!”

If she does I’ll kick her ass.

“Speaking of interference….” I trailed off as I thought back to the last Climax Control of the South American tour. “As you know Roxi our last match may have been just before the South American Tour but that wasn’t exactly our first meeting, in my blind desire to get revenge on Amanda for her costing me the match against you I ended up disqualifying you in the process, that isn’t something that I’m proud off but I had my reasons and whilst I doubt that someone like you can hold a grudge for that long I wouldn’t exactly blame you for it.”

Then again I’m not exactly one to talk about holding grudges.

“But I have had enough dwelling on the past! I only want to focus on the future and that future is the SCW Bombshell Championship being around my waist and me being a Triple Crown winner! That may be a high expectation but did anyone really expect me to win the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship? What about the SCW Tag Titles with Becky “Ragdoll” Jones? I rest my case.”

Yes, I realize I have just spent a few more minutes dwelling on the past.

“This is more than just a title match for me Roxi, like I said earlier this is also a message to Misty because if I’m able to defeat the woman who beat Misty for the title that I’m about to win then I think that should give Misty a strong enough message! She may have beaten me three times but I will win the war one way or another.”

What’s that? I’m obsessed? Yeah, just a bit.

“What can I say? Almost beating an athlete the caliber of Misty not once but twice makes you think quite highly of yourself! Roxi, I know we can put on a great match and I highly hope that you bring your a-game as well! But in the end there will be only one winner and Bombshell Champion and that title will belong to me!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Roxi, whilst I don’t have as much a history with you as I do Misty or any other Bombshell on the roster there’s no doubt that we can put on a great match! That said I only have two things on my mind and that’s winning the SCW Bombshell Championship and earning my first Triple Crown! This is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco reminding the SCW Universe to make it metal and Roxi Johnson that her time as SCW Bombshell Champion is numbered!”

I went to my laptop before getting an idea.

“Hmmm, how much is left in my Bloodstock savings?” I wondered before checking my bank account online, I’m not going into specifics but there’s a little over a thousand dollars in it, I transferred some to my main account and once I logged off I left the hotel room as the scene fades.