Author Topic: Unimpressed  (Read 360 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Unimpressed
« on: July 19, 2013, 10:46:10 PM »
 Laughlin, Neveda is the stage that's been set for this match, a battle between two men that are determined to destroy each other. It's also the place for a promo that's about to take place, here and now. The camera opens up and gives the audience a nice view of the arena that's located in Laughlin, Neveda. Then it sees something that's standing in the middle of the ring. We can't see who the figure is, because he's all cloaked in black, dressed to stay within the shadows. But those shadows quickly disappear as a shining light from above turns on and stays on him. Then, for the first time, you hear his voice.

Kain: Casey Williams...

The voice is completely recognizable now, the Roulette champion gracing us with his rare, yet incredible presence. He continues to stand motionless, his back still turned to the camera, which slowly makes his descent towards the middle of the ring and then stops, staying right behind him, giving us a clear shot of the man.

Kain: The man that I asked to face at Climax Control, in a match of my own choosing. I wouldn't necessarily call this a dream match of mine, but it was a rewarding opportunity that I simply could not pass up. I could have chosen to fight against a dozen other fighters that were meant to be better challengers. Instead, I honed in on a target that needed to finally take on greatness and to be defeated by greatness. You may have conquered me in tag-team competition, but that was a long time ago, Casey Williams. You and I are about to dance in a clash of our own and only YOU can decide your fate in this match. Not me.

His head is lowered to the ground and he emits a low chuckle that the camera's microphone was barely able to pick up. He raises his head again and remains still once again.

Kain: I would have taken you seriously from that. I would have taken you seriously from the promo that you delivered recently to me. I would have taken you seriously as a man that could have given me the battle of my career and left me dead. What I discovered, from that promo, however, was the complete opposite. That promo did NOTHING to me. It did not frighten me. It did not imitate me. More importantly, that promo cannot be taken seriously due to one thing. Actually, it isn't a thing - it's a man. A man that you keep on taunting for a long time now and in reward, you got the beating of your life by him. You know who he is, don't you? It was the man that took you on last week and made a complete embarrassment of yourself. That man....

He now removes the cowl above his head and lifts a single finger from his left hand.

Kain:...is Mark Ward.

Kain now turns around and glares at the camera with the utmost intensity and passion that filled his eyes. He wants Casey Williams to digests those two words, to feel the rage and anger burning up within him.

Kain: In truth, you could have made me think of you as a serious, lethal threat had you done the ONE THING that no one else, not even I, could do. That would have been to defeat Mark Ward. It would have impressed the hell out of him. It would have impressed the hell out of Christian Underwood. It would have impressed everyone in the locker room. But all it has done, for you, is made you look more like a pig that's begging for attention and is now completely ignored. What Mark Ward sees in you as a competitor, I cannot possibly fathom. And it's true, I have been defeated by him, so I suppose that's one thing you and I have in common. However, what you and I DO NOT have in common is the single, solitary fact that I have EARNED his respect. I doubt you have earned ANYTHING out of him....

The Roulette champion now takes off his black robes and they slowly crumble to the floor. The camera gets an amazing look at the Roulette championship that's strapped firmly around his waist. Unlocking it from behind, Kain puts it over his right shoulder, continuing to look at the camera.

Kain: In fact, how can we take you seriously now? Should we really believe you at your word? "I need to change my attitude and take no prisoners?" Fact is, Casey, you've been handed opportunity after opportunity and while you've been able to overcome a few obstacles standing in your way, you haven't been able to emerge victorious from the major battles that mean the most in your career. Why is that? It's very simple - YOU have held yourself back for the longest time. I haven't. I continue to unleash my rage against those that dare to make a mockery out of me, whether I win or lose. My legacy continues to rise at a rapid rate. Your career, on the other hand, continues to grow boring and stale as all those songs you foolishly bring to life in every promo you've created.

Kain closes his eyes and shakes his head back and forth, then re-opens them.

Kain: Why do you think Mark Ward took advantage of you THAT EASILY? It was like attending his birthday party and you were the piƱata that was hanging in the room, only he didn't need to blindfold his eyes because you were such a BIG target to hit constantly! Don't you get it? For all your strength and power, it does NOTHING to help you. You need more than that to defeat someone like Mark Ward, which leads me to my question...

The Roulette champion claps his hand in full and starts to rub them together, swinging them back and forth, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Kain: If you cannot beat Mark Ward in this game, then what makes you think you have a chance IN HELL...to beat me?

Kain brings his hands up high, on both sides, and spins around momentarily, the camera panning back to capture his actions. He stops fully to adjust the Roulette championship belt on his shoulder before glancing over his shoulder, pointing at both sides of the arena.

Kain: For many years, arenas have been my home. I have fought against multiple foes in my career and in my lifetime, Casey. This is all I know, man, and I am VERY GOOD at this game. I have played this game amongst the very best and have either won or lost. But in the end, one thing remains certain - I have earned their respect. I have made men like you quiver in fear, piss in their pants, and tremble as their thoughts dwell on me. Why is that, Casey? Why is it that I continue to be such a dominating presence? It's because I forged this path for myself. It's because I NEVER held myself back from anything in my life! You can throw me a brand-new challenge, thinking that I would NEVER be able to complete it, and I'll still prove you wrong. When you sit there, sing your songs, tell me that you'll kick my ass an destroy me, that's simply your way of saying "No, Kain, I don't think you're that great, you're worse and I'll show you." It's statements like that, man, that allow me to get BETTER AND BETTER. Why do you think someone like Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian of all time, was able to succeed at what he did in his sport? It's because people criticized him, telling him it could NEVER be done.

He lifts a finger, again from his right hand.

Kain: BUT...he did. He did the impossible. It's heroes like him that will forever be remembered, Casey. He made it all possible and is a rich man for it, not just with money, but with his life. He's set. It's the same thing with me, Casey. You can drag my name down in the mud, tell me that I suck plenty of times, but in the end, all you're doing is continuing to taunt and tease until the beast within me comes and punishes you for everything you've said in my face. That's how life works, Casey. You continue to bully and pester me about how I will NEVER get the job done and all you're getting is a fucking burial, six feet below, with no one to care after you. Not even those friends that you hang out with on a daily basis!

He looks away from the camera now, his right hand lowered to his side. In fact, his hands take hold of the Roulette championship and he shows it to Casey, the camera once again zooming in on it before panning back, watching Kain's lips moving, his eyes narrowed towards the piece of machinery.

Kain: You want to know why I'm the champion? You want to know why I am the most complete fighter in the world? It's because I've allowed my actions to speak the full truth, with the words speaking the truth. Do you understand what I'm telling you? The pen may be mightier than the sword, but it's the sword that gets the last laugh, Casey. My sword, as such, will cut you down into pieces. You won't be surviving the Three Stages Of Hell I have planned for you. Your big, ugly punch, your fat, gruesome body, and your slow, abysmal speed will do little to faze me in the confrontation ahead. Mark Ward certainly showed his wicked style of brutality against you, didn't he? I watched that whole match, Casey, and it was like watching a more experienced guitarist playing circles around a novice guitarist. It was a sickening, amazing display of power from him. I don't like the man fully. In fact, he and I don't see eye to eye on many issues, but he has earned my respect. Something that you'll never get from me for you, but I will make you respect me instead. The champion rises above all things, Casey, no matter how bad things get for him and I plan on showing that to you.

He takes a look around the ring, trying to imagine what it will be like for him to wipe Casey Williams out of the planet. He puts down the Roulette championship and ascends the top rope on the northeastern side of the ring, his arms folded. The camera rushes outside and glances up at him, with the King Of Kings's blazing eyes narrowing down on it once again.

Kain: In this lifetime, Casey, you will NEVER be able to best me in combat again. In ages past, you merely got lucky. That was the past, old "friend." Today is now and I intend to correct a wrong that you inflicted upon me a long time ago. Three stages of Hell, Casey...it's going to be a tough night for you. I guarantee it!

He points to the Titantron and the camera swerves to see it in time, flaring to life. It only brings up a single image however, a picture of a family. Two young kids, one a boy, the other a girl. Above them is Kain and Ariel, aka Alex and Lisa, their children Arthur and Rose. The camera then turns back to Kain, who retrieves the Roulette championship and placing it on his shoulder once again, then turns around and views that image. You don't see them, but tears are slowly coming down his eyes, like little soldiers that roll off a cliff after getting shot in some famous war.

Kain: This is really the main reason why I fight. It's my motivation. It's my drive. This is all I need to continue to stay in this profession, Casey! I used to think that it was my sole ambition to become the best fighter that I can possibly be at this point in time. But I've found something new to fight for...had found that reason a long time ago, in fact. It's because of those three special, incredible human beings. They are the reason why I live, why I turned my attitude around, why I've been kicking ass more and more lately. I wish to be a good man to them, Casey, to live out my life as best as I can for not just myself, but for them as well...

Wiping his tears away with his left hand, he regains his composure, the emotion gone from his face, replaced by a mask of demons that haunt him to this day. Those demons are pretty nasty that perhaps not even a psychologist would care enough to examine. The King Of Kings rolls out of the ring and slowly lands on the ground. He looks at the camera with pure distain and hatred towards Casey Williams.

Kain: Tell me something, you worthless asshole. What exactly are you fighting for? Are you fighting for the glory? For victory? For fame or riches? All of them are superficial, but none have any meaning. When you finally reach a point in my life, Casey, you will fully come to understand that. For now, you are as dumb as an ox if you believe you can beat me with what resources and powers you possess now. None of it will come in handy against the fight that will end your life and your career. Believe me, Casey, I intend to atone for the sins for the past and one of those sins was losing against you a long time ago. That ends now, foolish one.

Kain laughs for a second, realizing something.

Kain: I found it surprising that you never bothered to ask an important question to me. Why exactly did I choose you for this unique opportunity? It's very simple - it isn't just to do what's right. It's to teach you a lesson in this life. It's to show you that no matter how far you've come in your journey, there will always be a better man to rape you emotionally, mentally, and physically, leaving you scarred for the rest of your life. Mark Ward brought that type of humiliation and rage out of you, that much was clear. But what he did to you? It's NOTHING compared to what I'm about to put you through at Climax Control.

Kain looks up suddenly and sees Ariel, smiling at him wickedly. Smiling back towards the beautiful figure, the goddess that he has sworn to protect all his life, he slowly walks towards her with great confidence.

Kain: It must hurt you badly, Casey, to know that a woman like that is far out of your league. That being said, I will warn you - if you EVER decide to hurt my family, you are a dead man. They mean EVERYTHING to me, Casey. Everything!

He greets his queen, the love of his life, with a passionate kiss that transcends beyond meaning for anyone to comprehend. Ariel says nothing, holding her man close, rubbing his stomach and chest, looking at him with pure love and admiration. He looks towards the camera for a final time...

Kain: I know of another man. He wrote me a letter, not too long ago, and told me how, in a previous life, you and him were once friends, but it irritated him constantly when you mentioned a statement to him over and over again. "I am your God. Bow down to me." He told me that if I ever had the chance to face you in combat, he would like for me to honor his request. Normally, I don't do such things for the fans, but I'll make this an exception. This is more than just a fan's request; this is a lesson designed fully by me, for you to understand, for you to examine and comprehend until the end of time. Three Stages Of Hell, all chosen by a wheel...none of that matters to me. What matters to me, Casey, is the hell that awaits you inside the ring at Climax Control. After this, perhaps you should consider becoming a professional karaoke singer, because that's all you truly love doing - singing songs that mean nothing to the rest of the world...except for yourself. Then again, that's a bad choice, because they'll probably boo you out of the fucking building! In any case, know this, Casey. Your punch is pathetic. Your display of emotion and fear is pathetic and laughable at best. You have proven NOTHING to me, to Mark Ward, or to anyone as of late. Hell, that match you also showed me was a weak demonstration at best. I need to see you finally turn the tide against me. I want you to take me by surprise, show me that everything you said really wasn't a lie (because let's face it, Casey...it is!). But I doubt you'll even do that, will you? I'm coming back to this very arena, Casey, to kick your sorry, worthless, big ass all over Laughlin, Nevada. You're the first of the last to go, Casey, and I won't be sorry to see you dead and gone from this Earth.

For I am Kain...the King Of Kings! And I...HAVE SPOKEN!

Ariel turns Kain's face to her and brings him into another passionate kiss as the camera swerves away and looks solely at the black cloak in the ring. Then everything fades to black and we see no more...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 10:52:08 PM by Kain »
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion