Author Topic: This is how I died...  (Read 461 times)

Offline Frost

• View Profile
    • Lucian Frost
This is how I died...
« on: July 06, 2012, 11:38:46 PM »
 My name is Lucian Frost and this is how I died...

What is wrong with me?

Flames engulf the night sky with smouldering ash and debris falling from the sky, the burning building lights the entire street as if it was daytime, the black smoke covers the once clear night as onlookers begin to stand on the street. What the cause of the explosion remains a mystery. A fire truck turns the corner, trying to get to the scene as fast as they can, but the crowd of people blocks its path. As the truck finally reaches the outside, the firemen file out of the vehicle and prepare themselves with the task at hand; this was not going to be as simple as once thought.

I cannot believe it

Firemen holding hoses begin to tackle the flames, the small apartment building is slowly being destroyed as more oxygen filters into it, brave fire fighter’s begin to enter the building to look for survivors. Police and ambulance finally turn up, police officers cordon off the area, whilst the paramedics begin to treat the fortunate ones.

I can’t breathe

His body numb from the explosion, his wrestling attire scorched and torn, Lucian Frost lays motionless on the wooden floor. Flames surround him, the temperature unbearable; there is nothing that can be done for the former Roulette Champion. This could be the end. His eyes open through his skull mask, he watches as the room he lies in burns to a crisp. The blinking motion slowly gets slower as everything becomes bright white, the sound becomes mute, his life begins to flash before his eyes as he takes his last breath...

[ [ HALF AN HOUR AGO ] ]

Lucian Frost was not normally an easy man to get a hold of, he knew of the invitation given to him by his current tag partner, Aleksei Koji, with the Party Horde travel to the next Climax Control, but he was left with a cryptic message to meet in a small apartment in Vegas. Finding it a little odd, he came to the apartment with caution, finding the door slightly ajar. Lucian steps into the room to find it to be a standard apartment, nothing glamorous with a grotty sofa and small portable television on a glass cabinet. Lucian stands near the sofa looking at the mirror on the wall, noticing that the door is closing by itself behind him, Lucian turns around to see it close but before he could do anything there is a sharp pain to the front of his head as everything goes black.

[ [ P R E S E N T - T I M E ] ]

The ambulance comes to a screeching halt in front of the hospital, the back doors swing open, paramedics pull the stretcher out and they begin their way into the hospital. The Accident and Emergency is as busy as normal, patience watch as the paramedics rush past with the lifeless body of Lucian Frost, and nurses walk next to the stretcher as they try to help the fallen man. The paramedics push the stretcher into a ward, helping the nurses get Lucian off their stretcher and onto a bed; a doctor enters as they go to work on the former SCW Roulette Champion.

A young women stands next to the fallen man, placing her index finger on the ripped and burnt wrestling attire, she goes up to see the breathing apparatus over the face and see’s the life support system beeping next to him. The young women smiles and pulls the wire from the machine, it begins to flat line as she leans on the bed, staring at the unconscious wrestler.

“This is only the beginning” she says in a subtle tone “ Sin City Wrestling will never have seen a person like Miss Evangelista!”

[ [ A – F E W – D A Y S - L A T E R ] ]

In a dark room Lucian sits with the television screen on static, his wrestling attire still the same as when he checked out of the hospital, his mask covered in ash and scorch marks, Lucian sits forward in the chair as he begins to talk.

”I should of known better than to have gone, the writing looked female and the smell was enticing, it was my own fault to put trust in such a thought that it was a good idea. But what is done is done. I was blind sighted and left for dead and the one person’s name that repeats in my head, Miss Evangelista. I have never heard of her but I will be looking for answers!”

“I am going to be partnering someone who is on the rise in the SCW, the Romanian wrestler, Aleksei, someone who could of been Tag Team Champion if his partner didn’t put his heart and soul into it. Aleksei should be wearing championship gold but it isn’t the scenario, he’s now partnering myself in a match against two of my foes, Matthew Kennedy and Matthew Barnes. When I first came to the SCW Kennedy was in my first three matches, two of those being championship ones, Barnes and I faced at Into the Void and I intervened when he attacked Lucas Darby. Two of my foes standing in one corner, with one common goal, defeating myself and Aleksei, it will be the so-called ‘primetime’ and ‘Wrestling Bad Boy’ versus the future of this promotion and a former champion in myself. I for one am looking forward to the challenge”

“I am not at one hundred per cent but it won’t stop the horde party partying on down at Climax Control. Lucian Frost may not be considered championship material but if me and Aleksei are successful, who knows, the tag champions may be looking at potential challengers in the two of us...but one thing at a time, climax control is our destination and defeating Barnes and Kennedy our priority”

Lucian reaches down and grabs the remote, his hand shaking as his body isn’t at one hundred per cent, he presses the button to switch the TV off as he leans back in the chair to rest as best as he can before the crucial match this Sunday.
>
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / J o s h u a   A c q u i n  |  5 6  d a y s )
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / J o n  D o u g h  |  5 6  d a y s )
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / K a i n |  9 1  d a y s)
R o u l e t t e  C h a m p i o n ( I n a u g u r a l  |  4 9  d a y s )
W T F / H o l y  S h i t  M o m e n t  O f  T h e  Y e a r  2 0 1 4