Author Topic: Anger Management and Build-A-Bear  (Read 812 times)

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
Anger Management and Build-A-Bear
« on: November 10, 2012, 12:31:37 AM »
 Former Tag Team Champion.  Former Heavyweight Champion.  And now…nothing.  Rage had accomplished quite a bit in this last year he was a part of Sin City Wrestling, but what about his current status? He hasn’t had a match in close to seven weeks now, nor has he even been seen at any shows much, if at all.  His last match was at Violent Conduct, and it was against a man he hated more than Nick Jones, and that is something he never thought he would say.  To Rage, James Shark had to be the single most angering person on the planet, and he had hoped to shut the asshole up.  Unfortunately, it didn’t quite work out the way he had hoped.

At Violent Conduct, Rage had lost to James Shark, giving the self-proclaimed “Trash Talk Royalty” bragging rights over the former Heavyweight Champion.  The two had gone back and forth with their Twitter wars, and in the end Rage had failed.  Word of advice, don’t ever mention that loss to Rage, because the big man just might flip a lid.

So how does this happen?  How can someone go from being one of the best SCW has to offer, to almost non-existant within the roster in just a matter of a month?  The better question would be how Rage himself could allow that to happen.  It’s almost as if the Sin of Wrath had given up and decided to just end his career after that loss to James Shark, though some would say he had been on the decline since losing the Heavyweight title to Nick Jones just weeks before that.

So what is next for the big man?  How does he plan to get back into the spotlight here in Sin City Wrestling, if at all?  You’ll have to ask him that question, but a lucky guess would be that it all begins at High Stakes II where he’s set to face Tom Dudely and “Primetime” Matthew Kennedy in a triple threat match.  He had faced Tom Dudely once earlier this year, beating him to advance in the Number One Contender’s tournament for the Heavyweight Championship, but this would be his first meeting in the ring with Matthew Kennedy, a former champion himself.  Does Rage still have what it takes?  Can he pull off the win after suffering a loss seven weeks ago?  Or will Tom or Primetime pull off the victory over the angriest superstar SCW has?  Nothing is guaranteed, so you’ll just have to tune into High Stakes II this Sunday to find out!  Place your bets now, folks, because this match is already proving to be unpredictable!

Until then, let’s take a look at what the former SCW Heavyweight Champion is doing during his last couple of days of downtime, before the promotional work must be done.  Rumor has it, the big man is already highly frustrated and things could only get worse as the week progresses.

And that, my SCW friends, is not a good sign for Tom Dudely or “Primetime” Matthew Kennedy.

With less than a week to go until High Stakes II, Rage should be focusing on his match.  He should be working on channeling all his anger and frustrations to be released on Tom Dudely and Matthew Kennedy.  Yes, he should be doing that, but unfortunately at the moment, he is making good on his promise to help out a certain SCW Fan Girl that likes to pop onto the scene every couple of months it seems. Right now, Rage is attempting to give Maggie, now appropriately known as the crazy chick, some anger management lessons, and this situation can only be described as interesting.

Maggie, along with her bubbly Australian friend and fellow Fan Girl, Courtney, have met up with Rage at a local gym.  The girls, well Maggie in particular, had hoped the anger management lessons would take place somewhere not in public.  She had tried to suggest having them at Rage’s place, but of course the Sin of Wrath had immediately shot that idea down, much to Maggie’s disappointment. (Stalker much? \'tongue.gif\')  So, here they are, inside the gym, trying to figure out a way for Maggie to release some of that pent up anger, and at the same time, learning how to fight!  Courtney is sitting on the bench, watching with a smile and occasionally a laugh.

Courtney: Don’t hurt yourself, Mags!

Maggie looks at Courtney from behind the punching bag, sticking her tongue out.  She punches the bag, but it barely moves.  Rage looks at her and shakes his head, but he stays quiet for the moment.

Maggie: I already have a bad back, Courtney.  A broken hand will be the least of my worries.  I really don’t see the point in this anyway.  Shouldn’t he be the one doing all this training stuff?

Maggie looks at Rage from the corner of her eye, noticing he has his arms folded across his chest and his giving her a stern look.  He stands where he is, not moving an inch, as Maggie continues to rotate left and right punches to the punching bag.

Rage: Okay first off, little girl, I don’t need to worry about this *air quotes* training stuff as you put it.  I already know how to fight properly, but judging from the way you’re punching that damn bag, you don’t.  And second, you’re the one who wanted me to give you anger management lessons.  This is my way of doing it, so if you don’t like it, the door is right over there.  You can leave any time you want.

Maggie: I didn’t want  anger management lessons!  Courtney thinks I needed them, so I just agreed.

Maggie stops punching the bag, taking a step back.  She folds her arms across her chest and pouts, looking at her cheerful Australian friend.

Courtney: You DO need them.

Maggie: And you thought it was a good idea for HIM to be the instructor for these anger management lessons?  He's not exactly the poster child for anger management therapy Courtney.

Maggie lets out a laugh, as she faces the punching bag again.  Instead of punching it, she swings her right leg aroud and kicks it, with a little more force than a puch.  Rage closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath.

Rage: Okay can you two please stop because you're starting to annoy the shit out of me.

Maggie: Like that's hard to do?

Courtney lets out a light giggle and Maggie chuckles.  Rage glares at her and lets out a growl, grabbing a hold of the punching bag, immobilizing it for now.

Rage: You've obviously got more anger issues than the last time you popped up on SCW TV.  If you didn't you wouldn't have this attitude you got going on.

Maggie: Why does everyone keep saying I've got an attitude?!  I don't have an attitude.  

Courtney: Well, you never used to but lately you do!  You admitted it yourself not that long ago.

Having had enough, Rage walks over to Maggie, grabbing her by the arm.  He drags her over to the bench, forcing her to sit next to Courtney, and he stands directly in front of her, towering over her.

Rage: Okay, let's take a few steps back here because clearly we're not getting anywhere.  How about you tell me what the hell is going on because I think that's step one right...Getting to the root of the problem?

Rage seems to be getting more frustrated at the situation, as does Maggie but for two seperate reasons.  Maggie remains quiet, so Rage turns and looks at Courtney, waiting for answers.

Courtney: Don't look at me.  I'm not saying anything.

Maggie: Good because there is nothing to talk about.  I'm fine.  I don't need anger management lessons.  If anyone needs anger management lessons, it's this big ape standing in front of me.

Rage: You've gotten pretty damn gutsy lately haven't you?  You think its such a wise idea to be calling me an ape?

Maggie: Yep, it's a perfect idea.  I need to start speaking my mind more, which is what I'm doing.  If you don't like it baldy, that's your problem.

Courtney tries to hold herself back from laughing but a little laugh escapes her mouth.  Rage glares at her and she looks away, starting to whistle.  Rage looks back to Maggie letting out a light chuckle himself.

Rage: Are you always this way towards people who are trying to help you?

Maggie shrugs and looks at Rage with a slight smile.

Maggie: Not usually.  I’m just like this towards people who are just as rude, if not more.

Rage: Right, because I’m being the rude one by taking time out of MY schedule to give you these ridiculous anger management lessons.

Maggie: You’re never nice, and you say that like your schedule is just soooo busy.  When is the last time you had a match anyway?

Courtney chooses to stay out of this conversation, as it is slowly beginning to escalate into an argument.  She looks around the gym, pretending she isn’t listening.  Rage’s nostrils flare once again as Maggie looks up at him, keeping a very serious look on her face.  This only further frustrates the big man.

Rage: You know what?  Stand up.

Maggie looks at Rage, raising an eyebrow.

Maggie: What?

Rage: You heard me.  Stand up,  because if you don’t, I’ll make you stand up myself.

Maggie rolls her eyes and looks to Courtney.  Courtney shrugs, and Maggie looks back to Rage.  She takes in a deep breath and reluctantly gets back to her feet.  Rage towers over her by a foot and a half.

Maggie: Okay, what is the point of this Jolly Green Giant?  You forced me to sit down next to Courtney just a few minutes ago, now you made me stand up again.  I’m so glad I’m not paying you for these anger management lessons because you SUCK at them!

Rage: Punch me.

Maggie can’t help but laugh, and so does Courtney.  Maggie looks at Rage, confused as she shakes her head.

Maggie: Excuse me?  Did you really just tell me to punch you?

Rage: Yeah, I did.  So punch me, and don’t make it a little sissy punch either.  Give me the best ya got.

Maggie: Why the hell do you want me to punch you?

Rage: Because I can tell that hitting a punching bag isn’t gonna cut it right now.  We seem to have a lot in common at the moment, and when I’m as pissed off as I can tell you are, the only thing that helps is by punching someone and nothing something.  Just punch me.

Maggie suddenly starts laughing, glancing back to Courtney a few times.  She is laughing so hard, she snorts a few times, and Rage just stares at her, waiting for her to calm down.  After a few minutes, Maggie finally regains her composure.

Maggie: I appreciate the offer, but you are not the person I’d like to punch right now, and trust me when I say I’d like to do a hell of a lot more than just punch this person.  Besides, I don’t think you want me to kick your ass a week before your match against Tom Dudely and Matthew Kennedy.

Rage now lets out a laugh

Rage: No offense, but you couldn’t kick my ass if you tried, and the fact that I’m a foot and a half taller than you proves that.  I doubt you’d even leave a damn bruise.  Now, are you going to punch me or not, because the offer only stands for about another minute.  After that, you’re on your own because I have shit to do and you’re wasting my time.

Maggie looks up at Rage, thinking for a second.  Rage looks at his wrist, pretending to look at a watch as the minute ticks away.  Just as Rage is about to take a step back and walk away, Maggie pulls her arm back, swings and punches Rage right in the gut.  As he predicted, the punch doesn’t faze him, and he laughs again.

Rage: Is that really the best you got?  Damn, you’re weak.

Maggie: Oh shut the hell up asshole!  That was just a warm up!

Rage shakes his head, but he doesn’t move as Maggie begins unleashing a series of lefts and rights.  She uses all her strength, trying to have some effect on Rage but she only manages to tire herself out.  She nearly collapses back on the bench next to Courtney, and Rage stares at her, cracking a bit of a smile and holding back a laugh.

Maggie: Damn that was like punching a brick wall!

Rage: Word of advice…don’t pursue a career in wrestling because that was horrible, and you’d only embarrass yourself.

Maggie: I hadn’t planned on it, but thanks for the advice.  You know, that was actually pretty damn fun!  Tiring, and my fists hurt…but fun.

Courtney looks at Maggie with a smile.

Courtney: See!  I told you it would be fun!

Maggie: I think I need to sign up for some kickboxing classes or something.  I can’t see how it would be any different, right?

Rage: You do that.  As for me, I think my work here is done, so I’m gonna get the hell out of here.

Courtney hands Maggie a bottle of water, and Maggie opens it and takes a big gulp.  She sets the bottle back down and looks back to Rage.

Maggie: Are you kidding me?!  We’ve barely been here an hour and you’re leaving already?!

Rage: I’ve got shit to do, and standing here giving you anger management lessons is a waste of my damn time.  I’ve got a lot of shit to do this week.  I’m guessing you feel a lot better right now, so once again, my work here is done.  Go sign up for your kickboxing classes and have a shitload of fun.

Rage is about to walk away, but Maggie gets back to her feet and jumps in front of Rage, temporarily preventing him from walking anywhere.  He glares down at her, forming his hands into fists.

Rage: You do realize that you can’t stop me from leaving, right?  And I suggest you get out of my way right now.

Maggie shakes her head with a mocking smile on her face.  She folds her arms across her chest and stands her ground, refusing to let Rage take another step.

Maggie: Oh I can and will stop you from leaving!  What could you possibly have to do that’s more important, or fun, than helping me with my anger management?  It’s not like Tom Dudely or Matthew Kennedy stand a chance against you anyway.  You already beat Tom once this year, I’m pretty sure you can do it again, and Matthew Kennedy couldn’t beat you if he tried!  You’re a beast man!  

Rage: Has anyone ever told you how annoying you are?  

Maggie: They don’t have to, because I know how annoying I can be.  I live to annoy people!  Now, you haven’t answered my question.

Rage: What I have to do is none of your damn business, so get the hell out of my way!

Maggie again shakes her head.  Rage attempts to step past her, but she makes the same moves he does, and receives an angry growl from the big man.

Maggie: I’m sorry, Rage, but you leave me no choice!  If you want to keep trying to leave, I just have to force you to stay, and this is the only way I know how.

Rage: Oh this ought to be—

Rage’s eyes suddenly widen in horror, soon turning to fury, as Maggie rears her leg back and swings it forward, attempting to kick him right where it hurts!  Fortunately for him, Rage is quick to block the attempted low blow, and he takes a giant step back.  Courtney watches on in horror as Rage gets noticeably more angry at his predicament.

Rage: What the fuck?!  You just tried to—

Maggie: Lump you in the gooleys…I know!

Rage raises an eyebrow and sighs as Maggie says one of many “Shane quotes”.  Maggie has a satisfied smile on her face, though Rage seems less amused.

Rage: Okay two more bits of advice.  One, don’t ever say that phrase again, and two…Don’t ever try to kick me there again!  Now get out of my way because I have to go…do something.

Maggie: Something?  Or someone?

Rage: You’re really getting on my last nerve.  I have to get a damn birthday present for someone and buy some stupid decorations.  Is that alright with you?!

Maggie’s eyes widen as she suddenly remembers what Rage is talking about.  Courtney jumps up and stands next to her, and the two Fan Girls look at each other excitedly.

Maggie: Oh that’s right!  I almost forgot!  It’s Despy…err, Angel’s birthday soon!  What are you getting him?!

Courtney: I love parties!  Can we go?!

Rage shakes his head vehemently.  Maggie and Courtney pout their bottom lips out, disappointed.

Rage: I have no idea what the hell I’m getting him, and NO you cannot go!  

Maggie: You better figure out what you’re getting him and quick!

Just then an idea dawns on Maggie.  She gets a big grin on her face, as she jumps excitedly, staring at Rage.

Maggie: Ooooh!  I have the best idea!  Why don’t you let Courtney and me help you?  After all, you helped me by giving me this anger management lessons.  We can help you pick something out for Angel for his birthday!

Courtney: Ooh I love shopping!  What do you say RageFace?!  Can we help?!  Can we?! Can we?! Can we?!

Maggie and Courtney look at Rage with pleading expressions on their faces.  He continues to shake his head, but both girls inch towards him, begging him like five year olds.  He growls loudly, and takes a deep breath.

Rage: Oh for fuck’s sake!  I can’t believe I’m even going to agree to this.  Fine, I’ll let you help, but quit looking at me like that!

Maggie: Yay!  I’m so excited, and I know the perfect place to find Angel’s present!

Rage: Oh no.  No, no, no.  You are NOT dragging me to—

Before Rage can finish his sentence, Maggie and Courtney look at each other and say in excitement and unison...

”We’re going to Build-A-Bear!!!!

A short while later...

The scene opens up just outside the entrance of the local Build-A-Bear.  Several kids can be seen running through the store, excitedly picking out accessories for their new editions. Some are standing along the wall where all the different outfit choices are, while others are by the smaller accessories or actually in the process of bringing their stuffed friend to life so to speak.

Rage is standing just outside the entrance, shaking his head and refusing to go inside.  SCW Fan Girls, Maggie and Courtney, stand on either side of him, trying to get the big man to just get it over with.  He shakes his head slowly, just watching all the excited children running around.

Rage: No...Absolutely NOT!  I refuse to go in there. There are too many germ infested kids in there!

Maggie: Oh, so you're suddenly a germaphobe?  Lighten up, dude.  Besides, if you keep standing out here and just staring inside, people are gonna call the cops or something.

Rage turns his head and looks at Maggie curiously.

Rage: Why would anyone do that?

Maggie and Courtney glance at each other, each letting off a light giggle.

Maggie: Have you looked in the mirror lately, pal?  What parent wouldn't call the cops on a near seven foot creepy looking bald guy staring at their kids outside Build-A-Bear?!  

Courtney: Mags has a point!  It would be very suspicious, so you might as well just go in already!

Rage: Right because me actually being inside the store would make much of a difference.  I am not going in there.

Maggie rolls her eyes and walks behind Rage.  She places both hands on his back and tries to push him in an attempt to force him into Build-A-Bear.  A lot of good that does, as the big man doesn’t even budge.  Maggie looks past Rage and to Courtney.

Maggie: Uh, Courtney?  Ya mind giving me just a little help here?  I’m not gonna be able to move the big ape by myself.

Courtney: Oh!  Sorry!

Courtney runs behind Rage and joins Maggie in trying to push Rage inside.  Their combined efforts don’t have much of an effect either, and Rage stands there, shaking his head trying not to laugh.

Rage: Knock it off!  People are staring!

Maggie: They’ve been staring idiot, now would you please move your ass!  I don’t want to re-herniate a damn disc in my back because you’re too chicken shit to go inside a Build-A-Bear store!

Rage: I’m not a chicken shit!  Build-A-Bear is just not some place that I’d like to be seen!

Maggie and Courtney both stop trying to push Rage forward.  Maggie growls a little, pretending she is going to kick Rage out of frustration.

Maggie: Look, you have to get something for Angel for his birthday, right?

Rage: Technically it’s for Despayre, but he’s making this big deal saying all this shit is for Angel.

Maggie: Whatever.  You still have to get something for Angel.  Angel is a teddy bear, so Build-A-Bear is the perfect place to get his present.  They have all kinds of awesome outfits you can buy for the little guy!  

Rage closes his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose.  Here he was, a seven foot brute of a man actually being forced to buy a gift for a teddy bear, and at Build-A-Bear no less.  It was beyond infuriating.

Rage: Fine!  I’ll go in there, but I’m making it quick.  I’ll get a damn outfit and that’s it!

Maggie: Okay!  I’ll help you pick out the perfect one while I look for a new outfit for Chrissy!

Maggie and Courtney bolt inside the store, almost as excited as all the kids running around.  Rage shakes his head, then a few seconds later follows suit and reluctantly walks into the store.  Two little kids nearly crash into him.  He glares at the kids and growls under his breath.  This doesn’t go unnoticed by the children’s mother, who is following behind them.  She walks past Rage, eyeing him suspiciously, but turns her attention back to her kids not long after.  Rage looks around the store, towards the wall where all the different outfits are hanging.  He spots Maggie and Courtney as they are toying with several different outfits, trying to pick out the perfect ones.

Rage: You can spend all your time picking something out for that damn pink flamingo of yours, but I’m not staying here any longer than I need to.

Maggie: We already have the perfect outfits picked out for Angel!  He’s going to love them!

Maggie turns to Courtney, who holds out two Angel sized outfits.  Rage looks at them, shaking his head, as Maggie and Courtney grin widely.

\'user

Rage: A santa suit?  Are you fu—

Maggie and Courtney both hold a finger over their mouth, shushing the big man before he finishes that word.  He is quick to stop himself, as he doesn’t have the patience to deal with any angry mothers that would look in his direction and scold him, should they be brave enough to try.

Rage: You can’t be serious?  This place is so ridiculous.

Maggie:What?  Christmas is a little over a month away and I’m sure he’d love it!  This one though is just too funny and you HAVE to get it.  

\'user

Courtney looks at the little t-shirt of the outfit and lets out a giggle.

Courtney: One-hundred percent nuts…Get it…Nuts?!  With a picture of a cute little squirrel?!

Rage: Oh I get it.  As much as other people might want to suggest otherwise, I’m not stupid.

Maggie: Aww c’mon, Rage!  Have a little fun sometimes!  Trust me, Angel will love these outfits, and you know you can’t go to that party without a present!  Speaking of presents, are you getting anything for Despy?!

Rage yanks the two outfits out of Courtney’s and Maggie’s hands, heading over to the line leading to the register.  A couple of young children waiting in line with their parents glance at Rage as he holds the two outfits.  One of them stares at him, and Rage looks at him, annoyed.

Rage: What are you looking at?!  It’s a gift!

Rage’s voice is slightly elevated, and he scares the young child, who spins back around to his mother, almost in tears.  Maggie and Courtney shake their heads as they stand behind Rage.  Maggie has picked out a new outfit for Chrissy.  Rage glances back to her to answer her question.

Rage: I’ve had Despy’s gift figured out for a while now.

Rage is finally able to set his items for purchase on the counter, and he pulls his wallet out of his pocket.

Maggie: Oooh…What are you getting him?!

Rage hands the woman at the register some cash, and he turns his head to look at Maggie.  A slight grin forms at the edge of his mouth, but he doesn’t say a word.  Maggie and Courtney look at each other nervously.

Despayre/Angel’s Birthday Party

Synn and Despayre’s home is packed with all the invited party guests, mostly SCW superstars, but a few other unfamiliar faces as well.  They mingle in several groups as most of those who are on not so good terms at the moment try to avoid each other.  Spike Staggs and Nick Jones for instance…or Nick Jones with just about most anyone, including his former enemy, and the man who had dethroned him as Heavyweight Champion even for a short while…Rage.

Rage stands on the opposite side of the large living room, glaring at Nick Jones and his entourage as they speak to SCW Co-Owner, “Hot Stuff” Mark Ward.  He takes a swig of his beer, his eyes narrowed when “Sxxxy” Shane Boswell walks up next to him, holding a beer of his own.  He elbows Rage lightly, getting the big man’s attention.

Shane: I still can’t believe you actually picked out all of these decorations, baldy.  Smart thinking.

Shane, of course, is talking about the noticeable half Looney Tunes, half Teddy Bear themed decorations strategically placed throughout the room, as well as streamers and balloons.  Shane looks around at the decorations, taking a drink of his beer.  Rage glances around also, only offering Shane a shrug of his shoulders in response.

Shane: Who would have thought you’d be smart enough to think of this.  Well done, mate.

Rage: It wasn’t that difficult.  Everyone knows Despayre is looney for Looney Tunes, and since this party is pretty much meant for Angel…Well, the teddy bear crap seemed like the obvious choice.  Easy enough.

Shane nods in approval when Synn walks up to the two.

Synn: Don’t tell me Rage here is really taking all the credit for these decorations?

Just as Shane is about to take another drink of his beer, he lowers the bottle, looking at Synn curiously, then back to Rage with a raised eyebrow.  Rage looks away, pretending he doesn’t know what Synn is talking about.

Shane: Alright, if baldy here didn’t get the decorations then who did?

Rage: Hey!  I got them.  You saw me walk in with them, didn’t you?

Synn: There is a difference between paying for them and actually choosing them yourself, Rage.  And you had the store employee be your own personal shopper!

Shane nearly chokes on his beer, and he shakes his head.  Synn smiles at Rage, though Rage is far less thrilled, but doesn’t seem to care.

Rage: Hey, Despy put me in charge of the decorations, and I delivered.  He never said I had to be the one to choose the decorations myself.  I don’t hear any complaints.

Shane: I knew you wasn’t smart enough to do all this on your own.  Good thing I didn’t place that bet with Gabriel.

Synn: Please.  He couldn’t even pick out Angel’s gift by himself.  I have it on good authority that a certain pair of Fan Girls helped him.

Shane again shakes his head, and Rage just chugs the rest of his beer.

Rage: Excuse me if I’m not exactly an expert at shopping for a damn teddy bear!  At least I thought of Despayre’s gift by myself.  It was pretty damn easy, actually.

Shane and Synn both look at each other, wondering where Rage is going with this.  Despayre is seen running around the room, clutching Angel, and Melody is not far behind him.  Rage smirks, then calls after Despayre.

Rage: Hey Despy!  Come here a second, will ya?!

Despayre suddenly skids to a halt.  He turns and skips over to Rage, looking at him curiously.

Rage: I just thought I’d give you your birthday present, since the bear…erm, Angel…is the main star of this party here.  

Despayre jumps up and down excitedly.

Despayre: Oooh!  What is it?! What is it?!

Rage doesn’t need to answer as he reaches into his pocket, pulling out a wad of cash.  He holds it out to Despayre.  Despayre looks at the money wide-eyed, almost nervous to take it.

Rage: That should be enough to cover the swear jar for a while and have some extra to pick out something else you’ve been wanting.  Take it.

Despayre: Angel says you need the money more than I do!

Shane and Synn can’t help but laugh as Rage frowns, but he refuses to put the money back in his pocket.

Rage: Well, you can tell Angel that I can manage to spare this cash alright?  I’ve got my own secret hiding place for my savings anyway, so this is nothing.  Just take it.

Despayre shrugs and snatches the money out of Rage’s hand.

Despayre: Wow!  Thanks Uncle Rage!  

Despayre then skips off, once again joining Melody as they go from person to person starting up random conversations.  Shane and Synn stare at Rage, almost speechless.

Rage: What?  When in doubt, just give the kid some cash!  Nothing easier than that…

Synn lowers his head, shaking it, as does Shane.  Shane pats Rage on the shoulder, laughing slightly.

Shane: You really have a lot to learn, mate.

Rage again shrugs.  He turns and walks toward the kitchen to grab another beer as the scene fades away.

”The fun and games are over for the week, Jake.  Now is the time to get serious again.  You need to focus on this match…on your career.  Can you do that?”

”Oh geez, not you again.  I thought I’d finally gotten rid of you!”

”As if it would be that simple?  It’s really not.  You can’t get rid of me, Jake.  No matter how hard you try, I’ll always be around…just waiting for the right moment to take control.  You know that, don’t you?”

”I can get rid of you, and I will.  You haven’t had control in weeks, so I think I’m off to a pretty damn good start, don’t ya think?”

”I’ve been quiet, yes, but as I said, I’m just waiting for the right moment to take control.  I’m rendered useless when you’re away from the ring for as long as you have been.  I have to say, I’m disappointed in you, Jake.  You let that loss to James Shark effect you way too hard.  Why didn’t you ask the bosses to book you in any matches after that?  You just…stayed away.”

”I had my reasons.  I think we all deserve a little time off from time to time.  Why is it any of your business anyway?  Just but the hell out and leave me alone”

”It is my business because we are one in the same person, Jake.  The decisions you make effect me also, as do any decisions I make when I am in control, right?  You’re falling down, Jake, and you know it.  You have been ever since you lost the Heavyweight Title, and losing to James Shark made it much worse.  What do you think is going to happen if you lost to Tom Dudely or Matthew Kennedy on Sunday?  And to think you were ever the Heavyweight Champion.  Maybe that was a fluke.”

”It was a fucking fluke, jackass.  I worked my ass off to win the title, and sooner or later, I’ll get it back eventually, but I guess I have to get through Tom Dudely again.  I’m just back to square one.  No big deal.”

”No big deal?  You can’t be serious?  And, don’t think Tom is the only one you have to get past, because Matthew Kennedy is in the mix, too, and he wants a piece of Tom at the moment.  Not only that, but he wants that Heavyweight Title that was once around your waist.”

”So?  Matthew Kennedy is nothing but an annoying little jackass.  He wants to tell me to stay out of his way on Sunday?  Please…he’s just a little confused, and mistaken, if he thinks I’m going to stay out of his way.  I don’t care what beef he’s got with Tom or Mark Ward’s stable of shitheads.  I’m stepping into that ring with one mission…to beat the shit out of both those idiots and walk away as the winner.”

”I’m glad that you are thinking that way, but what about Tom Dudely?  He’s not the same man you fought just earlier this year and beat.  His attitude has changed, and he’ll attack anyone to get what he wants.  It won’t be as easy this time around.”

”What are you getting at?  Are you saying that I don’t stand a chance in this match?  You think I’m actually going to lose?”

”I never said that, did I?  I am simply trying to get you to focus.  You are the one who assumed your chances in this match, not me.  I can guarantee you…we…will win this match on Sunday, and you know how, but you refuse to give me control.  But, don’t let me fight you anymore, Jake.  You’ll only learn the hard way when you suffer loss after loss after loss.  You’re already headed that way anyway, so don’t let me be the one to stop you if that’s what you really want.”

”Fuck you, asshole.  I’ve still got what it takes.  I can beat Dudely and Kennedy no problem and I’ll prove it to you on Sunday.  I’m not finished.  SCW has only seen a glimpse of what I can do.”

”We’ll just have to wait and see, now won’t we?  Are your charitable days over with, by the way?”

”What the fuck are you talking about?”

”Must I really remind you of what you were doing earlier this week, helping out a certain stalker of yours with anger management lessons?  Now there is irony, don’t you agree?”

”Hey, you would have given in too if they were begging you to give her anger management lessons!  I can’t deal with that shit, so I gave in to shut her and her friend up.”

”Wrong, Jake.  I wouldn’t have given in like you did.  I would have scared those girls off and you know it.  All you did by doing those anger management lessons with that girl was waste the time you should have been using to prepare for your match.  I hope it doesn’t cost you.”

”There is only one thing that will cost me this match on Sunday…and it’s you.  Just shut the hell up and leave me alone!  You’re the biggest distraction I have going on right now.  You’re the reason I’m losing everything.  You’re the fucking reason I lost the Heavyweight Title in the first place, and you’ll be the reason I don’t get it back!  So, please do me a huge favor and fuck off once and for all, because I’ve got work to do in SCW and I don’t need a demon who likes to play mind games holding me back!”

”You are the only one holding yourself back, Jake, but if you want me to leave you alone, then I will.  But, when you keep losing, don’t say I didn’t tell you so, and don’t search in the depths of your mind for me and beg me to come back, because I don’t think I even want to help you anymore.  Good luck on Sunday…you’re really gonna need it.”

”Right…like I believe you’ll stay away that easily.  Don’t make me find The Winchester Brothers to get rid of your ass once and for all, because I know someone who can make one phone call you piece of shit.”

**evil laugh**