Author Topic: A Day in the Life of the Champ  (Read 946 times)

Offline Nick Jones

• View Profile
    • Nick Jones
A Day in the Life of the Champ
« on: November 10, 2012, 11:40:46 PM »
 The scene opens up inside of the Los Angeles home of the reigning SCW Heavyweight Champion, Nick Jones.  Currently seated in the living room of his home, the champion Nick is on the couch and staring directly into the camera, with his ever-present wide, arrogant grin painted across his face.  After just a moment, Nick begins to speak.

Nick:  Well hello there to all of you lucky SCW fans.  You're in for a real treat over these next few days, I can certainly tell you that.  You see, for once, some of the folks running the show around here actually had a good idea.  With my utter dominance over the SCW over the past year, including capturing four, count 'em FOUR, different SCW Year-End Awards, the company has finally conceded I'm not just the face of the SCW, I'm it's entire lifeblood.  With that being the case, they finally got their act together and realized that it's time for you all to have the pleasure to be a part of the every day life of Nick Jones.  Sure you've seen my interviews and promos, both backstage and in-ring segments, and even some random views of the things that go on outside of the ring and the arena.  But the one thing you have never really had the opportunity to see, is how the every day life of yours truly goes.  People think that deep down inside, I'm just "another guy".

Nick simply scoffs and shakes his head.

Nick:  That's where you'd be wrong, and you're all about to find out first hand how wrong you are.  You see, I'm not just some person, I'm something that none of you could ever dream of being.  I am, without question, the greatest this industry has ever seen.  There's not a soul on this planet who can compare to me and that, plus everything that comes along with it, makes quite a difference in my life.  Everything from the fame to the money, the women, the fans, the envy and desire that every feels towards me and follows me everything I go.  At times it can be exhausting but at other times it's good to have that reminder that not only do I know, but everyone else around me knows, even if they can't admit it, that everything about me is truly unmatched.  It can be both a gift and a curse, but for those of you watching, right now it's nothing but a blessing for you to get a chance to be just a small part of it.

Nick stops and thinks for a moment before continuing on.

Nick:  Something you all need to be clear about too, is this isn't just some character you'll be watching.  SCW has promised they won't be cutting things out just to make an impression that they want to be made.  You'll be seeing everything exactly the way it stands, things that you may know exist, but you never really get to see.  You know that there's a lot of people out there who want nothing more than the guy they love to hate and deep down inside, they can't help but love me.  I'm not the ever-hated man SCW wants you to think that I am, I've got my fans and my admirers that stretch far beyond any means you can imagine, and you'll get to see all of that.  So you better all hang on, because you're in for one hell of a ride.

Nick then stands up from his seat on the couch.

Nick:  Now if you'll just give me a few minutes, I need to go get ready for the real fun to start.

Nick turns and walks towards the entry foyer, being followed behind by the cameraman.  Nick then goes to stairs and heads up.  As they go through the upstairs hall, Nick walks up towards the door of the master bedroom and is about to open it when he suddenly notices the camera right behind him.  Nick turns and looks right at the cameraman.

Nick:  You're still here?  Fine, you can park your ass inside the bedroom, but you're not following me into the shower.  Sorry ladies, but you aren't lucky enough to get to see those goods, at least not for free.

Nick laughs at his own joke before turning back towards the door and opening it.  Nick steps into the master bedroom with the cameraman right behind him.  A shriek is then heard as the camera just barely catches a glimpse of running out of view, barely covered up by a towel.  Nick is quick to turn back towards the camera, putting his hand right over the lens.  Nick can then be heard speaking into the camera.

Nick:  The same goes for you now boys, there's no way you're getting to see that, free or otherwise.  That's for my eyes only.  Listen buddy, take a few steps back out of the room, and I'll come get you when the coast is clear.

Nick's hand comes off of the camera lens just in time to see the bedroom door getting slammed shut right in front of it.  A moment later, some arguing is heard from inside of the room for a little while.  After that, it gets quiet for a few minutes as the cameraman patiently keeps the camera focused on the bedroom door in front of him.  Finally after a couple of more minutes pass, the door swings back open with Nick now standing in front of the camera.  Nick then steps out of the way and holds the door open and puts his arm out.

Nick:  Alright, the good part is over, you can come on in now.

The cameraman moves into the room and pans around the room, eventually coming up Diana who is now fully dressed and sits at a small table on one side of the room as she combs and blow dries her hair in front of a mirror.  As the cameraman focuses in on her, Diana turns and gives a small smile and a wave.

Diana:  Um... hi.  Sorry about that before, I was exactly expecting guests.  At least not in our bedroom, and certainly not right after I got out of the shower.

Nick:  I think the pervy cameraman here was trying to get a glimpse of the good stuff.

Cameraman:  I assure you it was not intentional, I was simply...

Nick:  Oh shut up already.  Listen, I'm going to go hop in the shower.  You plant your ass here and don't move until I get back.  I'm sure Diana will be happy to entertain you just take some advice from me, and don't piss her off.

Diana:  Yeah, Nick already does a good enough job of that all by himself.

Nick:  With comments like that, you sure do know how to tug on the ole heart strings babe.

Diana:  What can I say, after all of these years together I've learned from the master.

Nick cannot help but laugh at Diana's response.

Nick:  Fair enough.  I'll be right back, don't worry.  I'll be quick.

Nick then turns back towards the camera for a moment.

Nick:  Although sorry to break your hearts ladies, I'll be able to get into my closet and get dressed before you get to see me again.  You'll just have to use your imaginations.

Nick flashes a big smile and laughs before turning and heading over towards the master bathroom.  As he goes inside, he closes the door behind him, causing the cameraman to pan back over towards Diana.  At this point, Diana has already returned to doing her hair, but as she does she, she notices from the reflection in the mirror that the camera is focused right on her and it seems to make her somewhat uncomfortable, as she shifts around in her seat.  Meanwhile, the running water can be heard kicking on as Nick is getting into the shower.  Eventually, Diana puts down the brush and hairdryer and turns back towards the camera.

Diana:  So..... hi.  As I'm sure you all know by now, I'm Nick's girlfriend Diana.  As you can see, we live together now in Nick's home.  And well, I guess you'll get to see, he's really a much sweeter guy that what you all know him as.  He really is a nice guy deep down inside when you get to be around him in a casual environment like this, in his own home.  Trust me, you'll see.

In what would seem to be near perfect timing, it can heard that the shower running stops and a moment later the sound of what would seem like someone slipping is heard, followed by a loud thud.  Just as that sound is heard, the voice of Nick can be heard booming from within the bathroom.

Nick:  SON OF A BITCH!!

Diana seems to be kind of flustered as she's not sure how to react given the comments she just recently made.  However, Diana is quick to compose herself and calls into Nick with the sweetest of tones to her voice.

Diana:  Is everything ok in there honey?

Nick:  What the hell do you think?!?  Does it SOUND like everything is ok?!?

Diana rolls her eyes and shakes her head for a moment before turning back towards the camera in talking in a heavily sarcastic tone.

Diana:  See?  Just like I said, a real sweetheart.

Diana laughs to herself as she shakes her head, while Nick calls out to her, clearly having heard her talking to the camera and thinking she was talking to him.

Nick:  What?!  I can't hear you!

Diana is quick to scream back into Nick.

Diana:  I wasn't talking to you, ya big dipshit.

Nick:  Well then shut your mouth, ya dumb slut.

Diana turns back to the camera with a huge smile on her face.

Diana:  This is what love is really all about, isn't it?

A few moments later, Nick comes out from another door, which appears to be one of the large walk-in closets which Nick managed to get into through the bathroom.  Nick walks out fully dressed as he just finishes drying his hair with his towel.  Nick then finishes up and takes the towel throws it on the floor right in the middle of the bedroom.  Nick then continues to walk across the room as Diana looks down at the towel and then looks up at Nick and glares at him.  Seeing the look she is giving him, Nick is quick to address Diana.

Nick:  What now?

Diana:  You're not going to pick that up?

Nick:  You know, I would, but you just do such a better job at all of that stuff than me.  That's why I love you so much.

Nick steps over to where Diana is still seated at her table, leans down and gives her a quick peck on the cheek.  Nick smiles and walks off towards the bedroom door as Diana just rolls her eyes at him.  Nick then walks right past the cameraman, waving him on as he heads out of the bedroom.

Nick:  Time to go rally the troops and get this party started.  Come on.

The camera turns and follows Nick out of the bedroom and starts to head down the hall as the scene cuts away.

<hr width=50%>

In what clearly seems to be a matter of the editor of cutting out a chunk of less than interesting material, the scene suddenly comes back in a short while later inside of a limousine, filled up with Nick Jones, Diana Roberts and Entourage members Big B, Tony, Jimmy and Max.  As the scene is opening up, it seems they are just reaching their destination as the limo comes to a stop and a few moments later, the door is opened for them.  Nick quickly look towards the camera and smiles.

Nick:  Let's rock this thing.

Nick then quickly hops out of the limo, immediately followed behind by Diana, who he takes by the hand and helps out.  The cameraman follows out behind them as the rest of the entourage can be heard filing out behind him.  As they walk away from the limo, Nick walks right up the bouncers who are working outside, one of whom quickly grabs Nick's hand and gives him a pat on the back.

Bouncer:  Good to see you again, man!  Been way too long.

Nick:  Yeah man, we had this whole overseas tour thing going on, but now that we're back I decided it was about time I make my return.

Bouncer:  Well we're glad to have you back.  Lots of the regulars in tonight, so you'll know the crowd.  Head on in man, cover is taken care of.

Nick:  Thanks man, good seeing you.

Bouncer:  You too, Nick.

Nick and the bouncer quickly slap hands as Nick then leads Diana into the doors of the bar before them.  The cameraman is about to follow them in, but is stopped as Big B jumps in front of the camera and looks straight into the camera as he stands unnecessarily close to it.

Big B:  See that?  People really do like my cuz!

A moment later, Jimmy walks into the shot, pushing Big B over a bit in order to get in front of the camera as well.

Jimmy:  Yeah baby, but that's also a lot easier when you're rolling in the kind of cashola that Nicky is, and can dole out the kind of tips Nicky is.  You know what I'm saying, baby?

Jimmy smiles and winks at the camera while Big B seems less than amused at Jimmy's joke.  Big B shoves Jimmy out from in front of the camera, but the much smaller Jimmy seems to travel much farther than B may have attended, causing him to go stumbling over the nearby railing and flipping over into the shrubbery out front of the bar.  Tony walks into the shot and looks down at the fallen Jimmy and laughs.

Tony:  Ha!  What a friggin' dumbass!

Jimmy pulls himself out of the bushes and dusts himself off before glaring back at Tony.

Jimmy:  Why?  What did I do?

Tony:  You's did one of da two t'ings everyone knows you ain't neva' do around B.  You's don't ever pick on his family or friends, and you's don't call him, well... you know.

At that moment, Max comes walking into the shot as well and seems to be unaware of what just went on, only catching the last part of what Tony said.

Max:  What... Bernard?

A loud gasp can be heard coming from seemingly everyone around them, followed by complete silence.  Big B turns and glares at Max, who frighteningly looks at B, backing off in the process.  Max then suddenly turns towards the open bar door.

Max:  What's that Nick?  Oh Gawd!  Be right there!

With that Max is quick to run off into the bar, leaving everyone else left behind back inside.

Jimmy:  That's weird, I didn't hear anything.

Tony:  No kiddin'.  Get ya ass inside already before ya make things any worse, capiche?

Tony then grabs Jimmy by the back of his suit jacket, shoving him towards the door to the bar as the two men both walk in.  With that, the angry version of B still stands there and now turns his attention towards the camera.

Big B:  So, like I said, people love Nick.  GOT IT?!?

Big B lunges forward towards the camera, and it's clear that the cameraman goes stumbling back, before balancing himself again and stuttering a response to B.

Cameraman:  Uh, y-y-yeah, I g-g-got it.  Nick's great!

Big B:  Good!  Now move it!

The cameraman quickly obliges as Big B points towards the door, and quickly heads straight on in.  As the cameraman enters, it is seen that Nick is up at the bar and has already had a number of other unfamiliar people gathered around him.  The camera quickly moves in and starts to pick up the ongoing conversation, as everyone else seems to be in the midst of closely listening to Nick.

Nick:  Yeah, so I already beat the hell out of that clown the last time around at the supercard, and now these schmucks are giving him another shot.  It's going to be a complete embarrassment for that little douche, although I'm sure he's used to that by now, considering his entire career has been an embarrassment.  Am I right, or what?

A couple of the bar patrons around Nick laugh while a few others give him some high fives.  A moment later the bartender comes over with his hands full of shots and places them down on the bar in front of Nick, who has now been joined by the rest of the entourage, as well as those other bar patrons.

Bartender:  Here you go Nick, on the house.  To another big win!

Everyone is quick to grab a shot glass and then they all raise their glasses before throwing back the shots.  As they all toss the glasses back down on the bar and the bartender clears them away, Nick is then approached by a stumbling drunk, who's accompanied by two of his nearly as drunk friends.

Drunk Guy:  I heard you from over there, running your mouth.  You ain't nothing, you hear me?  Spike is gonna kick your ass, just like he would have last time if it weren't for that big retarded oaf you got there with you.

The drunkard points towards Big B who, still in his angry state, seems about ready to go at the guy, but Nick puts his hand up to B's chest, stopping him as he carries on the conversation.

Nick:  Is that so?  And how many of these other matches that I've won week after week after week did you think I was going to lose before this, huh?

Drunk Guy:  I knew Rage was going to beat your ass, AND HE DID!

Nick:  The fact that all you've got to hang your hat on is a guy who won one match in four tries, and had to cheat to get it, should tell you all you need to know.  I'm the best this business has to offer, and my gold proves that.  On Sunday, it will be proven all over again.

Drunk Guy:  On Sunday it will be proven my boy Spike can kick your stupid, Hot-Stuff-wannabe ass!

Nick:  Ooooooo, I'm shivering in my boots.  Why don't you go stumble off and go piss yourself in the corner before you get your ass kicked.

Drunk Guy:  Or maybe I'll kick YOUR ass.

Nick:  That's an interesting thought.  You're either really funny or really stupid, I'll give you that.

Suddenly, one of the drunkard's friends decides to interject.

Drunken Friend:  Let's get out of here.  Screw this loser man.

Nick:  Loser?  Who the hell are you calling a loser?

Drunken Friend:  YOU! LOSER!

With that, the drunkard's friend shove his finger right into Nick's chest.  Nick looks down at it before glaring back up at the friend and eventually slapping his hand away from him.  The original drunkard is then quick to jump right up into Nick's face.

Drunk Guy:  Don't touch my friend, asshole!

Nick:  Screw you.

The drunk guy suddenly shoves Nick, catch him off guard and sending him to go stumbling back.  Big B, standing right behind him, manages to catch Nick.  Nick seems to be shocked for a moment that this just happened but then looks ready to attack, as does Big B, but they are both stopped as Tony steps right in front of them, putting his hands up to stop them.  Tony then looks right at Nick and speaks to him.

Tony:  I's got dis, a'ight boss?

Tony looks at Nick for a moment longer, waiting for confirmation.  Nick thinks it over before nodding in response and in an instant, Tony spins around and nails a right hand directly to the jaw of the first drunk, laying him out with one shot.  The first drunken friend immediately moves in and swings at Tony, but Tony ducks it and then grabs the friends and throws him straight into a nearby table, causing him to go crashing into it before flipping over the table and falling to the ground, with the table following along and landing right down on top of him.  The other friend seems to begrudgingly feel forced into the fight as he slowly moves towards Tony, but Tony doesn't even wait for the other friend to act, as Tony quickly kicks him right in the gut and then picks up a bar stool and drives it right down across his back, causing it to shatter into a ton of splintery little pieces.  The bartender is quick to run over to the scene and whistles in the direction of the door where the bounces currently stand before calling out to them.

Bartender:  Come get these guys the hell out of here!

The bouncers are quick to respond as two very large men walk in and immediately pull the three half-conscious men off the floor.  They then look towards the group of Nick and then entourage and simply nod at them before turning to take the other men out.  However, as the bouncers walk away, they are quickly stopped by another bar patron.

Bar Patron:  What the hell are you guys doing?  Aren't you going to take these thugs out too?  They're the ones who started this mess!

The bouncers simply look at the man.  Not saying a word before eventually going to turn and leave again.  At this point, the bar patron quickly turns his attention to the bartender.

Bar Patron:  Tell them to do something!

The bartender glares at the man for a moment and then looks to the bouncers as he points over at the patron.

Bartender:  Take this schmuck out with you too while you're at it.

Bar Patron:  Are you kidding me?  What the hell is wrong with you people?  This is supposed to be a safe environment here and you are all making it into...

Before the man can get another word out, Tony turns around and lays the guy out with who quick punch to the face.  The response draws a loud round of applause from many of the other bar patrons around them, as one of the bouncers comes back and grabs the guy.  The bouncers leave, dragging all four of the men out with them as the bartender walks over towards Tony.

Bartender:  Sorry you had to deal with all of that crap, Tone.  Here, a token of my appreciation.

The bartender reaches behind the bar and pulls out a full bottle of Jameson, and hands it across the bar to Tony.  The bartender then fills a few glasses full of ice and puts them on the bar in front of Tony as well.

Bartender:  Enjoy.

Tony looks the bottle for a moment before unscrewing the cap and pouring two full glasses and picks them up.  Tony pulls one in towards himself while reaching the other out towards Nick.

Tony:  Here's ya go boss.

Nick:  Thanks Tone.  A job well done.

Nick and Tony both raise their glasses and clink them together in cheers.  Both men are quick to polish off the full glasses of Jameson and put them back down on the bar.  Tony fills them back up, along with another 5 glasses.  Tony then hands the extra glasses to each of Diana, Big B, Jimmy and Max, leaving one extra glass left.  Tony then picks that one off the bar and reaches it out towards the camera.

Tony:  Here, might as well joins da party.

Cameraman:  Thanks, but I'm not sure that I should.  I am working you know.

Tony:  You's gots to friggin' lighten up.

Nick:  Seriously.  Besides, it's not like this is going to be caught on camera or anything, right?

A big smirk appears across Nick's face as the rest of the group laughs.  Even the cameraman can be heard to not help but chuckle at that comment.  Tony then nudges the glass even closer to the cameraman who after a moment of hesitation finally reaches out for the glass.

Cameraman:  Oh what the hell, one drink isn't going to kill me.

Nick:  That's the spirit!

Diana:  The real trick is to see how many drinks it actually will take to kill him.

The group laughs while the cameraman can be heard given and awkward and uncomfortable chuckle in response as he can then be heard taking his first drink as the scene cuts away.

<hr width=50%>

The scene cuts back in to what is clearly many hours of drinking later and it is rather apparent that everyone is partaking, although perhaps to different extents.  Max appears to still be nursing his first drink while Big B seems to be throwing back drinks with little issue at all.  Diana is a bit tipsy but seems to mostly be sticking to wine and keeping herself from getting too drunk.  Jimmy is, as usual, spending so much time on his cell phone that it seems to have slowed his drinking pace.  Nick and Tony, on the other hand, are a completely different story.  The two have the now emptied bottle of Jameson sitting in front of them, along with a few empty glasses and a couple of beer bottles as well.  Both have gotten to the point that they've opted to take seats on bar stools, although they are each swaying a bit while sitting atop of them.  Both Nick and Tony have both got much louder, and slurred in their speech, while much more easily laughing at just about everything said.  The camera starts to move in at which point it becomes clear that the cameraman ended up going for more than just one drink, as he stumbles and the camera sways around a bit as he moves in towards Nick and Tony.  The three men then begin getting into a bit of drunken rambling between them.

Cameraman:  H-h-hey guys... what's goin' on?

Nick:  Still having a good time.  You having a good time.

Tony:  'Course he's havin' a good time.  You's kiddin' me?  Fuhgeddaboudit!

Cameraman:  Yeah, f-fu-fudgeit..... yeah, what he said.

Nick:  Alright great, that's great.  Isn't that great?

Cameraman:  Yeah, great.  This is totally not, like, what I expected or whatever when I was told I had to come out and do this following you thingy.  At first I was like "aw man, Nick Jones, that guys an ass!"  Ya know?

Tony:  Hey, yous... yous betta' watch how yous talkin' 'bout da boss... or whateva.

Nick:  Nah, nah, it's cool.  He was just thinking what some people wanted him to be thinking.  But he's here now, he's having a good time and he knows, that's not what it's like.  Right?

Cameraman:  Yeah, right.

Tony:  What da ya mean "yeah right"?

Nick:  He didn't say "yeah right", he said "yeah, right", right?

Cameraman:  Yeah, right.

Nick and Tony look at each other for a moment, both seeming completely confused before shrugging and turning back to the camera and continuing on with their drunken ramblings.

Nick:  So anyway, we're having a good time, you're having a good time, it's just...

Cameraman:  A good time?

Nick:  YEAH!  So now you, not everybody hates me.  You can see that.  You don't hate me, right?

Cameraman:  No, I don't hate you.

Nick:  Look around here.  They love me here.  Look at how much people love me here.

Tony:  Of course dey do, how's can people not loves ya boss?

Nick:  Yeah, exactly.  They had my back when those douchebags were starting crap before, ya know?  The bouncers love me, the patrons love me, even the bartender loves me.

Nick then spins around on his stool towards the bar.  However, the first time he spins too far, and instead chooses to keep spinning himself until eventually stopping facing the bar, drunkenly giggling but also clearly a bit dizzy.  He then screams out over towards the bartender.

Nick:  Hey barkeep!

The bartender looks over to Nick, who waves him over, and then comes right over.

Bartender:  Hey Nick, how's it going?  What can I do for you?

Nick:  I was just tell the camera dude over here how much people love me around here.  Right?

Bartender:  Yeah, I guess so.

Nick:  That's what I'm saying.  You guys all love me, right?  Right?  I mean you love me, don't you?  Tell the camera dude how much you all love me.

The bartender looks rather awkward and uncomfortable, but as asked, he turns his attention towards the camera before speaking.

Bartender:  Yeah, um... well, Nick's a good guy.  We love him around here.

The bartender then kind of shrugs towards the camera, clearly not quite sure what is going on right now.  The bartender then goes to walk away, but Nick grabs him on the arm.

Nick:  See?  That's what I'm talking about!  But before you go, another round of shots my good man.

Bartender:  Yeah, I don't know about that Nick.  It's been a long night and you guys look pretty damn shot.  Who the hell is driving you guys home tonight, anyway?

Nick:  Driving?  Come on!  We've got a limo tonight, my friend!

Bartender:  A limo, huh?  Alright then, screw it.  What's one more round, right?

Nick:  That's the kind of love I'm talking about!

Bartender:  Whatever you say.  Three shots coming up.

As the bartender starts pouring the shots, the camera moves closer as the cameraman, Nick and Tony get ready to take their shots.  However, before the bartender gets back, Diana moves down the bar closer to them and quickly interjects.

Diana:  Um, sweetie.  Do you REALLY think another shot is the best thing for you right now?

Nick:  We'll be fine.  We're big boys and you're just a little lady.  I think we can handle one more drink.

Diana:  Yeah, except for the fact that you guys have drank about three times as much as I have tonight.

Nick:  Details, details.  Don't worry, we'll be just fine little lady.

Diana:  Whatever.

Diana rolls her eyes and then moves further back down the bar, where she was in the midst of a conversation with some other people at the bar.  Just then the bartender comes back over and puts the three shots down on the bar.  Nick grabs the shots and passes them out, nearly spilling each one as he barely hands it over to Tony and the cameraman.  Nick then grabs his shot glass and lifts it up into the air.

Nick:  Cheers boys.

Tony raises his glass as well and the cameraman's shot glass can be seen be risen just in front of the camera.  They all then go to take their shots and as the cameraman puts his head back, the camera tilts up along with it.  Suddenly the camera starts to slide around a little, as the cameraman appears to lose his grip.

Cameraman:  Aw shit!

The camera shot then goes flipping around, as the camera appears to flip over behind the camera man and a moment later, the screen goes black as the sound of the camera crashing to the ground can be heard.

Cameraman:  I am going to be in SO much trouble!

With the picture already gone, the audio then cuts out as well.

<hr width=50%>

Some time later, the scene suddenly starts to cut back in, although first being a bit choppy before finally become a solid picture again, although there is a big crack throughout the picture, apparently from being on the camera lens.  A moment later, the audio picks up as well.  The scene is just outside of Nick Jones' home as walking up to the front door is the remaining members of the entourage.  Jimmy and Max seem to have already split for the night, as Big B walks along just fine, with Tony leaning up on him as Diana has to nearly carry Nick along.  The cameraman stumbles along behind them as his voice is suddenly heard.

Cameraman:  H-hey.. I think I got it working again.

Diana:  Oh super, this is exactly what we want to make sure gets on TV.

As they get to the front door, Diana takes out her keys and hands them over to Big B who, while holding Tony up with one arm, unlocks and opens the door with the other, before helping Tony in.  Diana, with Nick in tow, follows in behind them and then eventually the cameraman.  As they all get inside, Big B closes and locks the door behind them before turning to Diana.

Big B:  I'm going to go throw Tony on the couch to sleep it off.  Do you need help with Nick?

Diana:  It's fine, I'll drag his stupid ass upstairs myself.

Big B:  Alright, you guys have a good night.  If you need anything I'll be in my room.

Cameraman:  W-w-wait a second.  You have a room here.

Big B:  Yeah, what's it to you?

That angry scoul from earlier still seems haven't to left B's face and it quickly causes the cameraman to draw back on his reaction.

Cameraman:  Um... nothing.  Just curious.

Without a word, Big B then takes Tony and leads him off into the living room.  Diana then takes Nick and starts to lead him up the stairs as the camera follows.  Nick stumbles and falls on what seems like nearly ever chair, but eventually gets to the very top and heads straight into the bedroom.  Diana then brings him over to the bed and sits him down on it, before starting to strip him down for bed.  However, as Diana goes to take Nick's shirt off, it manages to get stuck on his head and he starts screaming in response.

Nick:  Stop!  Stop!  I'm stuck!!

Diana:  Stop flailing your arms around you big dumbass and then I'll be able to get it off.

Nick stops moving and Diana is quickly about to remove the shirt.

Diana:  See?

Nick:  Whatever.

Diana then removes Nick's pants as well and lays him down into bed.  However as soon as she takes a step away to put Nick's clothes in the hamper he quickly sits back up.  Diana turns back around and glares at Nick.

Diana:  What are you going?  Lay back down.

Nick:  No!

Diana walks back over and pushes Nick back down flat on the bad and he then he simply lays still.  Diana then sits down on the bed when suddenly Nick pops up again.

Diana:  Will you cut it out?

Nick:  I gotta pee!

Nick then shoves Diana aside, knocking her right down to the floor before jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom.  Nick can then be heard peeing as Diana picks herself up off the floor.  Diana looks at the camera, seeming rather annoyed and lets out a loud sigh.  A moment later, Nick calls out from the bathroom, with the door still left open, although what is going on inside cannot be seen from where the camera is.

Nick:  BABE!  Come here!  The toilet won't flush!

Diana lets out another sigh before walking over towards the bathroom.  As she reaches the door, she quickly starts to yell at Nick.

Diana:  That's the sink you idiot!

Nick:  Oh.  Well then where should I wash my hands.

Diana grabs her hair and starts to loudly scream out.  She then turns back towards the camera, and walks straight towards it and as she gets there, starts to shove the cameraman right out of the bedroom.

Diana:  We're done with you.  We'll see you in the morning.

Just as Diana gets the cameraman out of the bedroom, she slams the door right in his face.  Diana can then be heard screaming at Nick once again as the scene fades.

<hr width=50%>

The scene opens back up the next morning inside of Nick's house.  The camera appears to have been fixed (or perhaps replaced) as the ever-present glass crack that existed in the picture the night before is no longer there.  As the scene opens, the camera is moving in on the master bedroom door.  The cameraman then knocks on the door as Nick's voice is heard responding from inside.

Nick:  What the hell do you want?

The cameraman apparently takes that as a message to enter, as he opens up the bedroom door and moves in.  Inside of the room, Nick is still laying in bed as all of the lights in the room are off, as well as all of the shades drawn, making the room as dark as possible given the bright nature of the day ongoing outside.  Nick turns and notices the cameraman and the already unpleasant look on his face gets worse.

Nick:  Oh, it's you.  Go away.

Nick then rolls over so that his back is facing the camera and he curls up in a ball.

Cameraman:  We still have more filming to do for this piece.

Nick:  Too damn bad for you, because unless filming me laying in bed all day is going to get you what you need, you really need to get the hell out of here.

Cameraman:  What should I do then?

Nick:  I don't know, we'll do that stupid interview part later.  In the meantime, go bother one of the other douchebags that are always running around my house.  They can tell you all about me.  I'm sure it'll be real riveting stuff.

Cameraman:  Alright, I suppose that will have to do for now.  I'll be back later.

Nick:  Oh joy, I can't wait.

The cameraman goes to turn to leave and just as he does, Diana is seen entering the bedroom carrying a bottle of water and a couple of Advil.  Diana walks right over to Nick and hands them to him and he sits up a moment and quickly takes the Advil and starts to pound down the bottle of water as the cameraman starts to address Diana.

Cameraman:  Hey, Nick told me spend some time with the rest of you.  Do you mind if I follow you around for a while?

Diana:  Hate to break it to you, but unless you feel like watching me take care of this heaping pile of pleasure all day, there's not much I'm going to be able to do for you.  All of the guys are downstairs, why don't you see what they're up to?

Cameraman:  Yeah, I guess that could work.

The cameraman turns and leaves the bedroom and heads straight down the stairs.  He then turns and goes straight into the living room, where the TV is on very quietly and in front of the TV on the couch is Tony, with a bag of ice on his head a bottle of Gatorade in his hand.  The camera moves over towards Tony and then stops right next to him as the cameraman takes a seat on the couch.  The cameraman seems to wait for Tony's attention, but Tony's eyes never move from their near-closed state looking off in the direction of the television.  After a few more moments of this, the cameraman clears his throat in an attempt to get attention and when that fails, eventually begins to speak.

Cameraman:  So Tony, could you spare a few minutes to talk to me about Nick?

Tony doesn't even bother to look in the direction of the camera and responds in an event more mumbly and incoherent manner than usual, as he sounds to have absolutely no energy.

Tony:  You's say one more word to me, and I'll break yer friggin' neck.  Capiche?

Cameraman:  Cap...

Tony:  I said not one friggin' word.  Now get lost.

The cameraman decides to heed the advice and quickly gets off of the couch and heads into the kitchen.  As he does, sitting at the kitchen table is Max, surrounded by piles of papers that he is endlessly shuffling through in a panic.  As the camera moves in, Max can then be heard speaking to himself.

Max:  Oh Gawd!  This is terrible!

Clearly thinking the wiser in getting involved with that, the camera turns away from Max as the cameraman heads right back out of the kitchen into the dining room.  Currently standing in the dining room, pacing around the room as he speaks on his cell phone is Jimmy.  As the camera moves in, Jimmy's phone conversation is picked up.

Jimmy:  Of course I hear you baby, this is Jimmy Money you're talking to here!  I know exactly what you're saying and I'm with you, baby.  We'll get this all worked out, don't you worry.  Alright baby, I gotta run, but let's get those checks rolling in!

Jimmy hangs up the phone and turns to see the cameraman standing there.

Jimmy:  Hey baby, how's it going?

Cameraman:  Not too bad.  Nick is out of commission though, so I was wondering if I could maybe follow you around for a little while, maybe get some answers to some questions.

Jimmy:  Sure baby, no problem.  Fire away.

Cameraman:  Ok, great.

Jimmy's cell phone starts to beep and he quickly pulls it up and starts to look at it.  After giving a brief laugh at what he saw, Jimmy then starts fidget with his phone, as it appears he is sending a text.

Cameraman:  So just to start, I was wondering...

Jimmy, still distracted by what he's doing on his cell phone, raises one finger up towards the cameraman, indicating for him to wait.  The cameraman stops what he is asking and waits as Jimmy finishes up his text and sends it.  Jimmy then puts his phone away in his pocket as he looks back up to the camera.

Jimmy:  Sorry about that.  What were you saying?

Cameraman:  I just wanted to know...

In what would seem to have been a quick response, Jimmy's phone beeps with another text received and he quickly turns back to his phone.  The cameraman, thinking better of bothering to continue on as Jimmy is once again distracted, stops his question.  Jimmy pounds away at the phone again, typing away a response for a few seconds before hitting send and putting the phone back away.  He then looks back up at the camera.

Jimmy:  Yeah, so you want to know something, right?

Cameraman:  Right.

Jimmy:  Well then let's go.  Spit it out already, you going to make me wait all day.

Cameraman:  You're kidding me right?

Jimmy:  No way baby, I got things to do.  Let's go.

Cameraman:  Whatever. Anyway, as I was saying...

Before the cameraman can get out another word, he is interrupted as Jimmy's phone starts to ring to the tune of AC/DC's "Moneytalks".  Without hesitation, Jimmy quickly grabs his phone out of his pocket and answers it.

Jimmy:  Go for Money!

The cameraman can be heard loudly sighing in frustration as Jimmy continues on his conversation.

Jimmy:  Oh hey baby, how's it going?...  Yeah, things are pretty good here..... Listen, can you hold on one second.

Jimmy lowers the phone for a moment, putting his hand over the microphone.

Jimmy:  Listen baby, I don't know why you're just standing here.

Cameraman:  I told you...

Jimmy:  Yeah, that's great, listen I gotta take this ok.

Cameraman:  Fine.  Whatever.

Jimmy continues to stare at the cameraman for a moment, not saying a word and not returning to his call.

Jimmy:  So you're just going to keep standing there?

Cameraman:  Well I...

Jimmy:  How about a little privacy, huh?  I'm on the phone here.

The cameraman says nothing but can be heard groaning before he turns and heads out of the room, as he is walking out of the room, Jimmy can be heard in the background returning to his call.

Jimmy:  Sorry about that.  Some creepo was trying to listen in on our call.  I don't even know what he's doing here to be honest.  You think he would have said something if he wanted to follow me around, right?

Another sigh can be heard out of the cameraman as he hears that comment from Jimmy, but he just continues on out of the room as Jimmy's voice fades into the background.  The cameraman then walks back out to the main foyer and can be heard talking to himself.

Cameraman:  I guess that just leaves me with one option.  This should be a freakin' disaster.

The cameraman then heads up the stairs and this time, instead of heading towards the master bedroom, heads down the hall in the other direction, before coming across a door.  On the door is a sign, written in crayon saying "DO NOT ENTER".  A slight laugh can be heard from the cameraman before he then knocks on the door.  A second later, the voice of Big B can be heard from inside.

Big B:  Come in!!

The cameraman then mumbles to himself.

Cameraman:  So much for do not enter, huh?

He then opens the door and steps in, and as he does, Big B can be seen laying at the foot of his bed, reading a comic book.  A quick scan around the room tells a very interesting, if not unsurprising story.  Everything from the posters on the walls to the sheets and blanket on the bed contain a number of child-like characters, including everything from cartoon characters to comic superheroes and even feature a variety of stuffed animals throughout the room.  After a few more seconds of finishing his page, Big B looks up from his comic book towards the camera.

Big B:  Hey there Mr. Cameraman, how you doing today?

Cameraman:  A little bit of a headache, not too bad though.  How about you?

Big B:  Just fine, couldn't feel better.

Cameraman:  Really?  You had plenty to drink yourself last night too.  You didn't have a hangover this morning?

Big B seems perplexed by the question.

Big B:  What's a hangover?

Cameraman:  You can't tell me you've never had a hangover before.  Don't you ever get headaches or anything the morning after you go out drinking?

Big B:  Not really.  Although sometimes I do when I try to think too hard.  That hurts.

Cameraman:  Um... well... ok then.  So anyway, I came up here wondering if you'd mind if I'd follow you around today.  I was supposed to do that to Nick, but he's not feeling well and he's stuck in bed, so I figured...

Big B:  Yeah, of course.  It will be a blast!

Cameraman:  Will it?  You're not going to sit in your room all day reading comics are you?

Big B:  Don't be silly, of course not.  I mean, I might normally, but today I have a big business lunch.  I was actually just about to head out right now.

Cameraman:  Really?  That's great!  Talk about perfect timing.  This couldn't have worked out better.

Big B:  Oh great, I'm glad you're excited because I'm really excited too.  This should be a hoot!  Come on, let's go!

Big B hops up off of his bed and goes over to his dresser and grabs a bookmark which he actually feels the need to use on his comic book.  Big B then heads out his bedroom door as the camera follows behind.  They head down the stairs and Big B grabs his car keys off a table in the foyer before heading out the door.  As they leave, they go straight to the driveway where there is a great many cars waiting there and Big B proceeds to walk directly over to, of all cars, a Volkswagen Beetle.  As he climbs into the drivers seat, the cameraman gets into the passenger seat.  Big B then turns the car over pulls out of the driveway, starting to drive off.  After a few seconds of silence, the cameraman speaks.

Cameraman:  So... a bug?  For a guy your size?  Doesn't that seem a little off to you?

Big B:  I thought so, but then Nick told me he thought this was the perfect size car for me.

Cameraman:  Was he by any chance laughing when he said that.

Big B:  Yeah, why?

Cameraman:  Oh, no reason.

Big B:  How'd you know that anyway?

Cameraman:  Just a lucky guess I suppose.

Big B:  Oh... ok.

The drive continues on and after a few minutes Big B starts to pull into a big strip mall.

Big B:  We're meeting at the restaurant right in here.

As Big B starts looking around for a parking spot, the camera pans around and focuses on a very nice and fancy steak house not far from where they are parking.  As Big B turns off the car, they both get out and the cameraman starts heading towards the steakhouse.  After a few seconds of that, Big B can be heard calling from behind the cameraman.

Big B:  That's the wrong way!

The camera spins around only to see Big B walking in the opposite direction, heading towards a different part of the strip mall. As the camera focuses in, the sign on the building Big B is walking towards reads "Chuck E. Cheese's".

Cameraman:  Wow.  You have got to be freakin' kidding me.

Big B turns back once again and notices the cameraman still standing there.  Big B calls back again as he waves him on.

Big B:  Come on, let's go!

Big B continues on as the cameraman then does his best to catch up, eventually meeting up with Big B just as they get to the door.  They both walk inside and just as they do, Big B is quickly greeted by a familiar face to SCW fans.

Despayre:  BERNIE!!!

Despayre runs up and hugs Big B.  As they are done, they both quickly walk up to the server.

Despayre:  Can we get a table for three please?

Cameraman:  Oh, don't worry about me, I won't be eating with you guys, I actually just ate.

Despayre looks confused by this comment as he looks at the cameraman.

Despayre:  Who are you?

Big B:  Oh, he's with me.  He's the cameraman who wants to track my super awesome life, so I invited him to our business lunch!

Despayre:  Oh cool.  It's good that they picked someone like you to do it about instead of that silly cousin of yours.

Cameraman:  Well actually...

Despayre:  So wait, are you joining us for lunch or not?

Cameraman:  No, which is why I wanted to correct you when you said a table for three.

Despayre:  Oh, well the third seat wasn't for you.

Cameraman:  Oh, I'm sorry.  Who was it for?

Despayre:  Um, who do you think?  The third person with us.

At that moment, Despayre holds up Angel in front of the camera with a big smile on his face.  The cameraman's response is one of hesitance and confusion.

Cameraman:  Right... of course.

At that point the server comes back over and goes to lead them off to a table for their lunch.  As they get their, Big B pulls out one seat, which Despayre places Angel down upon, before the two of them each take a seat themselves.

Cameraman:  You guys stay here, I'm going to um... go take a look around... I guess.

The cameraman pans around the Chuck E Cheese, showing a number of young guys running around like crazy, while their parents mostly sit there just watching it all go on, looking less than thrilled with the situation they are in.  As the scene pans around, the camera eventually comes back to the table, at which point Despayre is getting up from the table.

Cameraman:  Where are you going?

Despayre:  I need to go grab Angel so we can order our food.  He ran off to the ball pit.

Cameraman:  Yeah, sure he did.

The camera then pans down to the chair in front of him, which once seated Angel, but is now empty.  The camera then quickly pans over to the ball pit, which shows Angel smack dab in the middle of it.

Cameraman:  What the hell?!?

Despayre:  Watch your mouth mister.  This place isn't for adults only you know.

Cameraman:  No kidding.

After sitting at the table seeming to be mulling things over, Big B suddenly jumps out from his chair.

Big B:  You know what?  Angel's got the right idea.  We can always eat later, lets all go to the ball bit now.

Despayre:  Oh ok, great!  Let's go!

Despayre and Big B start to run off towards the ball pit, but B, noticing the cameraman not following quickly stops and turns back.

Big B:  Come on!

Cameraman:  That's ok, I think I'll pass.

However, before the cameraman can even finish getting the sentence out, Big B grabbed him by the arm and started dragging him along as he races over towards the ball pit.  Big B then grabs the camera man and tosses him straight into the ball pit first.  As he crashes in, the camera actually falls under the balls, so nothing can be seen by a variety of bright colors for a few moments.  Just as the camera starts to get pulled out from under the colored balls, Big B can be heard screaming.

Big B:  CANNON BALL!!

The camera comes up just in time to see Big B's huge body flying straight towards it and as the image rapidly comes closer, it suddenly changes to an image of static as the cameraman's voice can be heard in the background.

Cameraman:  Crap, not again!

The static then goes away as the shot goes entirely to black.

<hr width=50%>

The scene suddenly cuts back in, as the camera seems to be facing up, as the cameraman and Big B can be seen huddling over it, the cameraman with a screwdriver in his hand as he seems to be just putting the finishing touches on.

Big B:  Sorry again for breaking your camera.

Cameraman:  It's not like this is the first time today I had to fix it.  I can't exactly give you too hard of a time when I dropped the damn thing and broke it even worse than this in a drunken stooper last night.

Big B:  Yeah, even I know that's pretty stupid.

With the camera still facing up towards the both of them, the cameraman can be seen scowling for a moment at B's last comment before eventually shaking it off and moving on.

Cameraman:  Speaking of which, how exactly was that a "business lunch"?

Big B seems unaware of the cameraman's referencing to that as "pretty stupid" and also seems confused by the question overall.

Big B:  What do you mean?

Cameraman:  What I mean is it was a lunch at Chuck E. Cheese with your friend.  You guys never actually even ate anything.

Big B:  Yeah, but we went at lunch time AND me and Despy work together.  So it's a business lunch.

Cameraman:  Whatever you say.  Listen, today was um... interesting.  And, well... educational.  But Nick is apparently up and out of bed, so I need to go get this closing interview with him done.

Big B:  Ok, not a problem.  I'm just glad and you had a fun time.  And don't worry, I'll make sure to keep that promise about never telling anyone that you lost to that little girl in that arcade game.

The cameraman glares at the direction of the camera, realizing what just happened there, even if Big B is completely oblivious.  Given that, the cameraman's response is then dripping with sarcasm.

Cameraman:  Yeah, great.  Thanks SO much.

Big B:  No problem.  I also won't tell anyone you cursed her out, tore the head off her barbie doll and were thrown out of the Chuck E. Cheese.

Cameraman:  Oh would you look at the time, gotta run.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 11:41:32 PM by Nick Jones »
>

Offline Nick Jones

• View Profile
    • Nick Jones
A Day in the Life of the Champ
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 11:42:26 PM »
 The cameraman clearly wanting to not discuss that topic any further, quickly scoops up the camera and makes a bee-line up the steps and straight to the master bedroom.  As he gets there, all of the lights are on and Nick is up out of bed, looking much better and dressed.  He is seated in a chair in the corner of the room and as the cameraman enters, Nick motions him down towards a chair across from him.  The cameraman walks over and sits down, focusing upon Nick as he does.

Cameraman:  How are you feeling Nick?

Nick:  Fine, let's just get this thing over with.

Cameraman:  Alright then, why don't you start off by telling us your experience over the past day with all of this.

Nick:  It's rather simple really.  You've all gotten to see it first hand now.  As much as I'm sure it pains some of you to have to admit, the truth is that I actually am a pretty nice, fun and laid back kind of guy.  People like to be around me.  All of this is very true, whenever I want it to be.  That right there, you see, is the key.  When it comes to being inside of that ring, I don't want to be that way.  I NEVER want to be that way and I can promise you right now, I never will.  If some of you have a problem with that, I really don't care.  You look around the business and see that all of the guys who are dumb enough to be nice in that ring do nothing but get screwed over.  I tried to be nice around here for about a month and I got stabbed in the back, jumped, and cheated more than the rest of my time in SCW combined.  That really proved my point for me and gave me every reason in the world to make sure I never made that mistake again.  Just look at these past few weeks and you'll quickly realize how that month even made the very man who I stabbed in the back when I gave up the nice guy act, Jordan Wiliams, realize how foolish it all was.  Now me and him are back to being on the same side, but this time it's on the right side.  There is nothing nice about what goes on inside of that wrestling ring and anyone who wastes their time trying to fool you into thinking otherwise is an idiot, who's only going to ensure they continue to be the career-long loser that most of these nobodies in this company are.  You want me to be a nice guy?  That's fine, then meet me up at a bar, we can buy each other a few drinks and have a fun time.  But if you step in that ring with me, being nice is the very last thing I plan on doing to you.

Cameraman:  Do you believe that this distinct attitude in the ring has really helped you all that much throughout your career?

Nick:  I think my SCW career speaks for itself, don't you.  We are about to kick off SCW High Stakes II.  It was just one year ago that I first arrived in SCW, and SCW's debut supercard, and look at everything that has gone on since then.  Interestingly enough, it was also one year ago that my opponent at High Stakes II, Spike Staggs, got himself into this mess to begin with, as he made one of the very many stupid mistakes in his career, but perhaps that one being the dumbest, as he messed with my old buddy Hot Stuff.  But more importantly, simply look at how I have dominated this company in that one year since my arrival.

Cameraman:  Why don't you take us through it?

Nick:  Fair enough.  It was at this supercard one year ago I arrived.  After a string of impressive victories, it was merely one supercard later that I found myself fighting for the #1 Cotenders spot to the SCW title.  After easily disposing of my lousy opponent, I was told I had to wait my turn for my shot.  Well once that spineless so-called "champion" we had went running when he realized he'd have to defend against me, I got my shot, and showed up absolutely everyone in the NeWA, as I stole the show at their supercard to become SCW Champion.  That was all the way back in January and look at us now, who's the SCW Champion?  That's right, yours truly.  Sure, there was that bullshit little bump in the road, but in the end, what difference has that made?  I'm still the champion.  I'm the first and only two-time SCW Heavyweight Champion.  I'm the longest reigning champion this company has ever had.

Cameraman:  Actually, based on my research before coming out here, that's not actually true.

Nick:  What the hell are you talking about?

Cameraman:  There was recently an ongoing title reign that eclipsed your original reign as SCW Heavyweight Champion.

Nick:  Bullshit.  I don't believe that for one second.  Forgetting for a second that if this company wasn't such a joke I would still be one my first SCW Championship reign, as I should be by all rights, there's still nobody in this company who can match that reign that I had.  Who the hell is this supposed person?

Cameraman:  Sinful Obsession.

Nick:  Who the hell is this Sinful Obsession guy?

Cameraman:  It's not a guy, it's tag team.  Gabriel and Despayre, they're the SCW Tag Team Champions.

Nick:  Wait a second, you're talking about a TAG TEAM?  Well no wonder, I thought you actually meant some sort of REAL wrestling.  I didn't know I was supposed to give a crap about two guys who need each others help to win some second rate title against a bunch of other guys who suck too much to be able to wrestle by themselves.  Give me a break.  At best they've only got a half of a reign each, and not to mention for such a meaningless championship, so let's just be clear here, I'm still the longest reigning champion this company has.  Got it?

Cameraman:  If you say so.  So what is that you were saying about Spike Staggs before?

Nick:  Ah yes, Spike.  You see, Spike tried to mooch off of me and Mark a few years back in GXW.  Mark and I put together this nice little group that we ran called Generation X-Treme, and Spike was just along for the ring.  Apparently when GXW closed down and it became apparent nobody else wanted a damn thing to do with him, he decided to wait for SCW to show up, and then try to mooch off of us so more.  So he makes his little rip-off stable full of losers and he goes right after Mark.  Well Mark of course makes him look like the fool that he is and now here we are, a year later.  Spike thought he was all big and bad holding his stupid little NeWA title, but of course that's now long gone, so he wants to try to get back to stealing headlines by sullying the good name that Mark and I put on GXT.  The funniest part of it all, is that after failing against a guy in Mark who, as great of a talent as he may be, has been retired for years now, so now he suddenly thinks he'll have better luck against the man who has been dominating this compnay for a year?  The man who has reigned over SCW as it's Heavyweight Champion?  The man who walked away from this companies year-end awards with FOUR different awards to his name?  Well all I can say is if Spike thought he was embarrassed by getting whipped by the old man last year, then he's seen absolutely nothing yet.

Cameraman:  But what about the match you recently had against Spike at Violent Conduct?

Nick:  What about it?

Cameraman:  I just think there are some who might argue it wasn't quite the dominant performance you're eluding to that people should be expecting to see on Sunday.

Nick:  I won, didn't I?

Cameraman:  Yes, but in rather controversial fashion.

Nick:  So now it's not a matter of winning, huh?  Now you have to win pretty?  I thought we already covered this.  I'm not going to be a nice guy in the ring and so that's all about winning by any means necesary.  In the end, I won that match, and I earned that win.  People want to question that?  Then how come it's the next supercard and I'm still the SCW Heavyweight Champion and he's no longer the NeWA Champion?  People can say whatever the hell they want, but all I hear more excuses why time and time again, their favorite little stars can't get the damn job done.  This time SCW has setup the match to make sure there can be no excuses, and I couldn't be happier.

Cameraman:  That's true as Christian Underwood has decreed there will be absolutely no tolerance for any sort of interference of any kind.  How do you feel about that?

Nick:  How do you think?  I'm thrilled.  Trust me, I'm not the one who needs to be worried here.  The only reason my men are sure to stay at the ready is because they know clowns like Spike can't win on their own, and are sure to bring in the cavalry to try to steal my title from me.  As long as my opponent is playing it by the books, they're more than happy to sit back, relax and watch me kick some ass.  Nobody in this company can beat me legitimately, that much has been proven time and again.  So just as long as that's the only way my opponent is allowed to try to beat me, my boys can happily take the night off for themselves.

Cameraman:  Any final thoughts on your match?

Nick:  I think I've made my thoughts pretty clear.  Spike, I'll give you credit for one thing, you're one stubborn son of a bitch.  You want to be a headliner and are going to do everything in your power to make it happen.  It doesn't matter how many times you get your ass kicked, how many times you get your friends asses kicked for you, how many times you get embarrassed in this ring, be it by your opponents, your friends, family or even your little lady friend.  So come Sunday, we'll get to see history repeat itself.  You'll try to be "the guy" again, and you'll fail... again.  I can understand you wanting to make a name for yourself against the top guys, which is why you're stupid enough to get yourself into matches with guys like me and Mark, but maybe in the future, you should try to get yourself in matches you actually have a shot in.  Hell, it looks like you can beat some of those so-called "top" NeWA chumps, so why not have fun with that.  As long as you and I keep stepping in the ring together, all we're doing is wasting your time, my time and these fans money.  Nobody wants to see that.  I've proven it before and on Sunday, I'll prove it again, because as I've said so many times before, it ain't braggin' if you back it up.  You see, I'm not cocky... I'm just the best.

Nick then stares into the camera and has a big cocky smirk come across his face as the scene fades to black.
>