Author Topic: You Can't Wear A Suit Like Me (T-Will RP)  (Read 526 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
You Can't Wear A Suit Like Me (T-Will RP)
« on: February 18, 2022, 10:05:42 PM »
Los Angeles, California
Still Meaning Business

Todd Williams really felt as if he was at the top of the world. His first match in the Blast From The Past tournament had gone exactly in the way that he had hoped for it to go. His team managed to pick up a huge win and now he was moving on to the Quarter-Finals of the tournament. Todd decided it was best to celebrate in the only way that he knew best. It was time to be over the top and flashy. More important than that this was the perfect time to have a father and son bonding day as he made sure Brayden was tagging along with him. The two men found themselves inside of a Neiman Marcus department store. They walked over to the men’s designer suits section and Todd didn’t hesitate to look through the most expensive rack in the store. Todd was looking through the various suits and cracked a grin as he read the names out loud.

“Armani… Brunello Cucinelli, Brioni…Damn I got to figure out which one of these yours truly is going to buy…”

Brayden seems a little befuddled as he looks at his surroundings and notices that a Caucasian store clerk exchanging some words with a store security guard. Both of them keep their eyes locked on the two of them causing Brayden to sigh looking back at his dad.

“Dad… I think the people that work here are looking at us funny…Maybe we should maybe shop at another store…”

Todd rolls his eyes as looks back at his son and smirks in return.

“Shop at another store?! That’s not how I roll… I don’t know if you got the memo Brayden but when you are a Williams you are always supposed to mean business. Besides where else would we shop?! There is a lot that you honestly need to learn about life. If I had the opportunity to raise you I know for a fact you would possess the level of confidence that you would know that you are the end all be on. Hell that shit is right in your very blood. That second guessing and being unsure of yourself must be that Hilton blood because it damn sure didn’t come from me…”

Todd glances over at the security guard and the clerk as he grins in return.

“Besides son… Let me show you how I deal with a couple of haters…”

Brayden raises his eyes in return.

“Wait… Where do you think you are going dad?!”

It isn’t that long before another man walks towards them. This is a well-built black man. He just shakes his head as he looks at the two of them speaking.

“If I didn’t know any better I would say your dad is going to cause a scene like he usually does?!”

Brayden seems taken back looking at this other man.

“Wait… Who are you?!”

Todd smiles in return.

“This is my homeboy AC Douglass…We were tag team partners like ten years ago. I invited him to hang out with us today and…”

AC cuts Todd off as he replies back.

“First off I am not your “home boy” the phrase is called I am your friend. Second we WOULD have and SHOULD have been tag team champions but your father has a habit of not SHOWING UP when it really matters. He thought wrestling revolved around CP time but the world doesn’t work like that. You have to be punctual and set the example that you have class. Whatever your dad tries to teach you don’t listen to any of it. He is honestly just trying to set our people back like five generations…”

Brayden just nods his head looking at the well-built man. He begins to grin. That is until they can hear Todd Williams speaking to the clerk.

“Excuse me Bitch but is there a reason that you got a staring problem?! I couldn’t help but notice that I was trying to do my thing and shop in this store and you have to grill me like I stole something. Obviously you don’t know who I am but you should. After all I am entrepreneur, a business man. I am the best wrestler on the planet. You might have heard the name but if you didn’t let me tell you…. IM TODD WILLIAMS!!!!”

They raise an eyebrow at him. The woman crosses her arms just looking into his eyes.

“You don’t look like James Huntington Hawkes the 3rd to me. When I think of the best wrestler that is who I immediately think of…”

Todd rolls his eyes as he looks back at her.

“Bitch I know you aren’t trying to play me.  You should know what the name TODD WILLIAMS means. After all you ever hear of the Williams Royal Suites hotel chain?! You know the chain that is all across the United States?! I run that shit!!! I run my own fortune 500 company you might have heard of the company WILLCORP the same fucking company that runs Rose Productions!”

They both look at him as the guard finally speaks.

“OHHHH I know you… You are the guy that was married to Crystal Hilton at one point! As a matter of fact because of the divorce settlement you were able to take half of what she owned…”

He turns his attention to the clerk.

“We don’t have to worry about him… He’s legit…”

They turn their attention to something else as Todd stands with a look of disgust on his face. He finally yells back.

“Who gives a damn about Crystal Hilton I MADE HER into the woman that she is today. If it wasn’t for me she wouldn’t own a movie studio, she wouldn’t be a famous wrestler, she wouldn’t be anything. DON’T TRY TO PLAY ME LIKE THAT!!!

Todd shakes his head as he walks back over to where AC and Brayden are standing. Brayden crosses his arms as he looks at his father.

“So who exactly did that conversation go dad?!”

“It was exactly as I told you it was going to go. I handled that shit… I had to flex my American Express BLACK card and tell her that if I really wanted I could buy this whole entire store…”

AC gives Todd the look… You know… The type of look where you just want to call somebody out on their bullshit, he shakes his head as he looks at him.

“You don’t have to lie to your son and would you please stop trying to make a scene in here. If you didn’t come in here dressed the way you are that clerk wouldn’t have any reason to accuse you of anything.”

Todd cuts him off just shaking his head.

“Nah… Next time I just need to keep out of inner city Los Angeles and buy my shit on Rodeo Drive. I shouldn’t get looks for wanting to take my son out to a store and buy a $5000 Tom Ford suit. Being flashy is WHO I am… It is TODD WILLIAMS and it is my way of screaming to the entire world that I MEAN BUSINESS…So listen up AC there’s nothing wrong with dressing up buying the expensive Rolex and teaching my son what it means to celebrate…”

AC looks at Brayden just shaking his head in return.

“Like I said you are a bright kid Brayden… For years I have tried to teach Todd what it means to be YOUNG, BLACK, AND SUCCESSFUL but he never really understood the concept. He is the type of person that would get over excited about scoring a touchdown and doing this entire excessive end zone dance and celebration even though his team down four touchdowns. You don’t ever want to be like that because it will make you look like a clown. In the same way you don’t spend a bunch of money on a designer suit and ruin the entire look by wearing sneakers with it. It’s just tacky…”

Brayden smiles in return.

“I agree… I mean we do have a lot in common. In the same way you talk about being Young, Black, Successful, I have always preached about being Academic, Athletic, and an Achiever. Why sit there and complain about things being hard when I can be well above the curve. Hell I am the curve. D1 baseball pitcher and currently ranked number 2 in academics at Michigan State University…”

AC smirks in return.

“That’s what I like I hear… Keep that up and try to push to be ranked number 1. The best advice I can give you is to NOT be like your father which means you have to pay attention to these big wrestling matches come up. So just focus and do what you know you can do. Take after your mother…”

Todd looks at AC as he rolls his eyes.

“Really, you are going to tell my son to take after Crystal?! She didn’t even finish school. She isn’t on my level…”

AC just shakes his head.

“That might be true but at least when it comes to wrestling I would say she accomplished a lot. Being inducted into four Hall of Fames is impressive and winning 19 World Championships is even more impressive… Wh…Wh… What have you done for the business?!”

Todd sits there dumbfounded.

“That’s not important…”

“Nah Todd I asked you a question…”

“Come on dad… Just answer uncle Alonzo…”

Todd is passionate as he looks right at AC.

“Okay 13 month reign as the WWG Intercontinental Champion… 3 time World Champion… As far as the Hall of Fame goes well…I will get back to you on that…”

Damn…”

Is all AC can say as he looks at Brayden.

“If that’s the best your father can do you really should take after your mother. I was in this company called NCW with your father and Todd did manage to win a World Championship. I will give him that but within two months the title was gone. He lost it to a man who didn’t even who your father was. He at one time did this entire promo where he had to GOOGLE your father because he didn’t know…”

Todd grumbles under his best as AC turns his attention and looks at Todd.

“Besides your dad wasn’t even the best Williams in that company. His sister Jenny won two World Championships that… Todd was just background noise. You can’t afford to be like that though Bray. Show the world what you are about. Do what you do best. Go out there and conquer the world.”

Bray smirks again.

“Don’t worry uncle AC. I promise I will do just that. I know mom probably surpassed dad in so many ways but I won’t allow Sofia to remain at the top of our graduating class. She is edging me slightly in GPA because my mind was too busy on her but rest assured I will turn things around and I will take my spot…”

Todd however keeps his eyes locked on his son before shaking his head.

“Son just listen to me, as long as you to listen to me I know for a fact that things will definitely work out. You truly are that of my son. Your wife is now edging you at something and I see you just had to marry a fine looking Hispanic woman. Plus the way that you wrestle is the same way that I do. You need to be better than that though. Let’s get things flowing in the right direction. Let’s get you up to snuff so that you can be ready to take on whatever comes your way. the first thing we need to do is make sure you are dressing the part so why don’t we get you a nice Calvin Klein suit along with a Rolex. That definitely should have you looking presentable right?!”

Brayden looks at his father before he nods his head.

“Fine… But we are going to do it in the way that I want to do it… I rather let the true celebrations come after I accomplish something. I don’t want to overdo things and not go on to accomplish anything. The world shouldn’t like that right?!”

Todd looks over at AC before he slowly turns his attention to his son.

“That all sounds good but there is one thing that AC is forgetting and that’s the fact that my blood is running through you. As long as you have just a drop of my blood that in itself makes you the man. Clothing is the first thing and after this maybe we can go to a car dealership to really getting you to look the part. There’s nothing wrong with looking flashy as long as you can back it up that is all that matters in the end…”

“Bray looks at his uncle before he turns his attention to his father. A wicked grin escapes his lips before he nods his head in agreement.

“Uncle AC I appreciate everything but I think I want the best of both words. I do what to be the most academic and athletic person in the ring but at the same time I want to dress to impress. I want to be flashy and most important I want everybody to know who exactly I am…”

Todd winks at him.

“That’s right… You are a Williams and at the end of the day there is only thing that we will always look to do no matter the situation or the circumstance. We go out there and MEAN BUSINESS… Let’s go son… Todd to bring our shit to the register and take a look at buying that ride…”

With that Brayden grabs a suit off the rack before he puts on a pair of sunglasses. A huge grin escapes his lips as we go to elsewhere.

Damn…Man… Damn…

I hate to stand up here and say I told you so but at the end of the day I fucking told you so. I knew from the very moment I was booked to be in this tournament that I was going to be a threat and a problem. Everybody was paying too much attention to the overrated joke that is Twisted Sister and what she represents to the company but the real story in everything is the fact that I am definitely the real deal. I have made a complete turn around and I am in the best position of my life. I am behind the steering wheel and I am ready to drive this shit right into the very core of the Semi-Finals. I just need to do what I do best.

I just need to get past this round and once I do that I will be two matches away from accomplishing my dream, and challenging for the SCW World Championship. I know I have all of the ability in the world to make that shit happen, and after what I displayed in the first round I have one small question for all of you. Do you believe in the hype yet?!

Do you believe in the ability of TODD WILLIAMS?!

Do you see that I am out to mean business… If you don’t know by now this is the part where the world screams out that TODD MEANS BUSINESS! If you didn’t realize it I bet by the end of this match you definitely will. So now that we got that first match out of the way it seems like people can actually focus on what is about to go down now. People can actually focus on why I am that fucking good and there won’t be any other story attached to this match.

Sure I know people might be upset over this shit I say about Alanah but let’s be honest here. It’s not like I wanted to team with her. It’s because of the basis of this tournament that I have to be on her side and so be it. She will be the best suitcase of this company and she will be carried to new heights. However if she has to mix it up with Myra I am not really afraid of her having to be competent enough to face Myra because I know that Mrs. Russow will get the job done.

Myra might be good in her own mind. I know people will probably be excited because she’s a record setting Internet Champion. She took the division to new heights, she raised the bar, and all of that other bullshit that she will have you believe but to be honest I am not impressed and neither should my partner be either.

You see Alanah Myra lost it all. She is only good when she stays in her own lane. As an Internet Champion she was the end all be all. She was nothing but a big fish in a small pond. She thought she ran the joint but as soon as she tried to drive into the fast lane she just couldn’t keep up with the speed. She got trashed by Amber and lost her Internet Championship. She got trashed by Amber again. Hell she worked so hard just to fail in the finals of last year’s Blast From The Past Tournament. All of this leads me to the assumption that she just can’t FINISH… It’s a damn shame…

From what she did in her history I think we can all just come to the conclusion that she is a Mid –Carder at best… She’s not ready for Prime Time… She’s not ready to be here so do what you need to do Alanah. Just remember you are the last Alanah left so please make that shit mean something.

If you are getting that ass whooped don’t worry… I will tag myself in and I will handle Max…

I guess that brings me to you Max Burke. Here you are competing in yet another Blast From The Past tournament. I don’t know if you realize it but this is truly the big time. This isn’t Sin City in the Underground. This is not a world where you can roam around as some eight month Grime World Champion and you think that means jack shit in SCW because it doesn’t. Don’t try to buy into this hype that you were spouting last year as if all of you are a breath of fresh year because you aren’t.

Last night year got teamed up with the one of the most decorated bombshells in the history of SCW in Amy Marshall and where exactly did it get you?!

NOWHERE…

You were gone in the first round… Excuse me…. GONE, OUT, SEE YA, OUTTA HERE!

I know being eliminated hurts but hey here you are and you managed to get a decent teammate on your side. You got Myra on your side so I know that makes you feel a little better about yourself. After all you basically were one big fucking fan girl when you were talking up about how great Myra was last year and how you saw her rise through everything to be where she is at?!

Are you really content with being a fan girl of somebody who lost in the finale of a tournament to only get what she wanted because she basically called out the champ in the next cycle after the tournament winners got their shots just so she could be in some winner takes all belts super attraction match?!

That’s not something that you should respect that’s just downright pathetic.

But hey I guess we should applaud your logic which has me believe that somebody like you would be one of those fathers who would clap for their kid if they took home a participation trophy.

Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense. They don’t celebrate for getting close or coming in second. One should celebrate when they actually accomplish something that is unless you are me of course. I know I am a freak of nature, and even if my team sucks I will let the entire world that I am the MVP of this tournament. This is where I make a lot of fucking noise and people can actually see who I am not, and not what they thought I was in SCU.

You however should be really ashamed of yourself because you first signed up for SCW back in 2012?! Since that time the only thing you can say you accomplished is that you were a Roulette Champion at best, and for only three months?!

That’s really pathetic and it’s a big joke.

Hell my 17 year old daughter signed up to this company in 2018. In her rookie year she managed to win the Roulette Championship and a year later as soon as she turned 18 she managed winning this entire tournament.  That is what I would call making an impact, that’s her gaining an accomplishment and handling her business.

Hell what she did in one calendar year of being in this company far exceeds anything you have accomplished. Now look at you Max, you are forty and you aren’t getting any younger bro. Are you here to try to claim some lost glory just so you could feel better about yourself?!

To be perfectly honest I don’t really give a shit. I am not here for friends or to be respected. I am here to just flat out win. I am here to deliver over the top celebrations and I am here to let the world know what the name of Todd Williams means. It may not mean anything to you but to me it is definitely everything.

To be honest between you and Myra Rivers I see one team that’s complete with a bunch of dinosaurs. Your old asses are out here trying to LOOK like you can do something. That is what makes your team different from my team…

Or let me correct that… That’s what separates me from the both of you. I don’t need to LOOK like I can do something.

SHIT… I can do something because I straight out mean business and I don’t need to fan girl over who I got partnered with. What makes me excited is the simple fact that I am stepping into the ring and hearing the bell ring. As soon as that happens whoever was standing outside of that apron on my side was blessed with having the opportunity to have me as a partner.

My question is what exactly are you bringing to the table Max?!

As a third generation talent I would expect that you have a lot to live up too. You have a family legacy to live up too. Was the second generation and first generation as trash as you are because if so that’s just a damn shame.

If the best you can do is get excited over a Grim World Championship I am honestly going to hurt you in ways I just can’t explain. I know it must have been scary when you thought you reinjured your knee. It was enough to take you out from the very thing that you love right?!

Guess what… I want you to know that I am a complete asshole when it comes to stepping foot in that ring. I am intentionally going to focus on that knee of yours. I know it kept you away from the ring. You think I give a shit about your feelings or being a good sport?!

No like I told you before the only thing that matters to me is getting my respect. The matter thing that matters is getting to the finals and more importantly than that the only thing on my mind is winning. As long as I win nothing else is important.

When it comes to getting that win I will do whatever is necessary to get me to the promise land. If I have to step on people along the way, you should take pride in being stepping stones in my ultimate journey. After all when the rise of T-Will video collection comes out you should take great pride that you will be featured on that video.

Shit…You will be famous because of me… It just might be the most publicity that you have ever had as a wrestler.

I have so much to prove when I step into that ring. For starters I need to showcase to the world that I am so much more than just a man who was previously married to Crystal Hilton. I also have to show that if my daughter can win this tournament then I should have the same power to do it with my own entry in this tournament.

On top of that I can’t have people trying to compare me to my best friend Teddy Steele…

There is so much that I am fighting for and I just need to capitalize on every single thing. That why is winning so important to me and my career!

My opponents don’t know the struggle of the shit I have been through because they already had their chances at being relevant in this company. For Myra she has had a chance to earn a World Championship match and she failed. She has had two actual World Championship matches and she fucked those up as well. You also have Max Burke who has been here for so long. Being in a company since 2012 and not accomplishing anything is as low as you can go so what does he hope to accomplish at this point in his career?!

I think we all know the answer to that question and it’s not really much. However you have me and as a man who prides himself on being called the redeemer the answer is fairly simple. I am for redemption. For me it is about showcasing that SCU made the biggest fucking mistake of their life when they decided to fire me from their roster. It’s also about being focused and actually showing up to this tournament that if I really got out of my head and applied myself the world could respect me as a threat.

There has been so many rumors about who or what Todd Williams but this tournament is giving me the chance to prove to the entire world that I truly am back. I am ready to march forth into this wrestling company or whichever one wants to pick me up. They will be getting a true legend. I am not willing to backtrack now.

Youth will prevail on Sunday night… I know Alanah will come through…

On top of that SCW needs me. They need somebody flashy… They need Mr. Charisma and they need a man who is willing to put it all on the line to make ends meet. As the Dreamer my dreams will become a reality and nothing will stop every single one of them from coming true.

This match on Sunday will be a major fuck you to everything who thought I didn’t care anymore. It’s my way of showcasing to the world that I am back and that I truly mean business.

The only question that remains in all of this is who is going to stop me on my way to the top. I doubt it will be able I will stand in the ring with on Sunday. I doubt it will be anybody that is left in the field.

I know people have their picks of teams that they think are going to win this entire thing but SPOILER ALERT… There’s one team you never saw coming. There’s one man who decided to fulltime wrestling in the year of 2022…

That man is me and it’s time to put everybody in their place. I could stand up here and run my mouth all night long but I got WOMEN to DO and things to see. So hide your WOMEN, HIDE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS, AND YOUR WIVES but Todd is here to steal the hearts of all of them.

He is out to steal the show and nobody will stop me from showing off and showing out.

In case you might have forgotten let me drive the point home.

My name is TODD WILLIAMS and I MEAN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIZZOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
[/color]

user posted image

user posted image