Author Topic: KATE and TEDDY (c) vs THE BARNHARTS - MIXED TAG TITLES  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
KATE and TEDDY (c) vs THE BARNHARTS - MIXED TAG TITLES
« on: May 10, 2021, 10:04:15 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 5,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: KATE and TEDDY (c) vs THE BARNHARTS - MIXED TAG TITLES
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 09:13:15 AM »
KISS MY ASS

Narrator:  After her loss to Sam Marlowe at Climax Control 300 Bea Barnhart is ready, along with her husband Bill, to kick some ass on Kate Steele and Teddy Warren and earn the Mixed Tag Team Championship at Into The Void X.

We see Bea Barnhart walking down the hallway of their hotel. She walks to a lobby area where she meets up with the camera person who will be broadcasting her comments for Into The Void X. Bea is nicely dressed in black slacks, black dress shoes, and a white blouse. She takes a seat and when the camera person gives her the signal Bea jumps into her comments.

GROWING UP IN THE PHILIPPINES

Bea:  Growing up in the Philippines isn’t much different than growing up in the United States except for the economy and the education system. Due to the economic situation in the Philippines living conditions are not as nice as they are here in the United States. The education system in the Philippines is focused on you learning information rather than what the schools do in the United States which is indoctrinate students to be mindless zombies of the State. The common thing between the two countries is jealousy by people. The worse cases of jealousy I experienced was when I was in High School. I was one of the prettiest and most intelligent girls in the school. That meant boys worked overtime to try to gain my attention as their girlfriend. I turned them all down because my education was more important than vain things and the boys hated me for rejecting them. But the girls were horribly jealous and I endured years of abuse by them. I held my ground, and my temper, but after years of crap from them I stood up to them. At first I stood up to them verbally. Then when they got physically aggressive I had to fight off their attacks and in the process I put a lot of them out of school and into the hospital. After I whupped their asses, in self-defense, many of them came to me, apologized, and asked to be my friend. I declined their worthless gestures because of what they previously did to me. I’m not who I am today because of what others did for me. I’m what I am today because of what I did for myself.

IGNORANT DISCORD? SERIOUSLY?

Bea:  Well I didn’t defeat Sam Marlowe but I gave her enough of an ass kicking to last her for the rest of her wrestling career. Even though I didn’t appreciate her lying about what really happened backstage with the coffee incident, Sam’s performance in our match earned my respect. Well done Sam. Hope we can do another match soon. With that match behind me I enter Into The Void X, where I team with my husband and Tag Team Partner, Bill, in a Mixed Tag Team Championship match. We face the team of Kate Steele and Teddy Warren. They call themselves Ignorant Discord. Seriously? I ask the Network to put up a graphic showing you want the terms Ignorant and Discord mean.

A graphic comes on the screen with the following written on a sheet of paper.

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines IGNORANT as being destitute of knowledge or education. Lacking comprehension of things. A lack of intelligence. Unaware and uninformed. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines DISCORD as a lack of agreement and harmony between persons which results in active quarreling and conflict.

Bea:  Kate. . .Teddy. . .did you get that? Why in the hell would you want to name your team terms that label you as being ignorant, having no knowledge or education, lacking comprehension, and having disagreement between your team members that results in arguing and conflict? Oh wait! I know the answer to that one! It is because you two are ignorant, having no knowledge or education, lacking comprehension, and having disagreement between your team members that results in arguing and conflict. Wow! That was easy to interpret! Ha ha ha! Calling your team Ignorant Discord goes beyond you two being lame dumb asses if you ask me! You can take down the graphic from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary now.

The Network removes the graphic from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary and the camera returns to a shot of Bea.

KISS MY ASS!

Bea:  One of the animated shows I enjoyed watching was Futurama. I loved the characters of Leela and Bender but Fry was not all there in the comprehension skills department, you know, like Kate and Teddy who also lack comprehension skills. My favorite character was Bender. He was a brash, no-nonsense, cigar smoking, liquor drinking, smart-ass, cussing, in-your-face Robot. My favorite comment Bender used was KISS MY SHINEY METAL ASS! and I  relate to that because I tell others to kiss my ass all the time. Let me ask the Network to put up the graphic of Bender.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW BENDER GRAPHIC

After the Bender graphic is on the screen long enough for people to take it in properly Bea asks the Network to remove the graphic and they do. We return to a shot of Bea in the lobby area.

Bea:  Using a take on Bender’s signature comment I say to Kate and Teddy that you two can “KISS MY SEXY FILIPINA ASS!”

Bea pats her ass with her hand to show that Kate and Teddy where they can kiss her ass.

Bea:  Kate we both know Teddy is the weak link in your tag team. You’re also a weak link but less of a weakness for your team that Teddy is. I know you’ll do all you can to keep Teddy from getting into the ring because you know Bill will quickly demolish him. If you want to do that to keep both of us in the ring that’s fine with me as I’ll gladly take the win by pinning you, making you submit, or knocking you out.

WE CREATE HISTORY WITH THIS MATCH

Bea looks hard into the camera.

Bea:  I have no history with you Kate and no history with Teddy. This will be the first time we’ve faced off against each other and it’ll be the last time because when me and Bill get done destroying you two your retirement comes next so you won’t have another opportunity to face off against us. Although we have no prior history in the ring our match will make history in two ways. The first is that you two will lose the Mixed Tag Team Championship to us after you held it for a very short time. The second is that me and Bill will make history as the newly crowned Mixed Tag Team Champions. Think you can stop us from defeating you? Give it all you’ve got! I don’t want you two wimping out and rolling over and playing dead like trained dogs. I don’t want any question or doubt for any of the fans and other wrestlers to accept our win and reign as Mixed Tag Team Champions.

Bea informs the camera person she is going to make her closing comments and she wants them to get a close up of her.

Bea:  So that everyone is aware of what we are aware of let me run it down. Kate you are not a total loser as you have held a few Championships in Sin City Wrestling. We are also aware that Teddy managed to somehow hold two Championships here. Kate I want you to remember my face because I’m going to give you a hell of a beat down in our match and you’ll have nightmares where I show up in your dreams and beat you down again and again and again until you wake up from your nightmare screaming in fear as loud as you can. You need to hope you can get out of the ring and allow Teddy to be the one who loses to Bill so he’ll have to suffer the humiliation and taunts over the loss rather than you. History will be made at Into The Void X. Our team walks into this match as challengers for the Mixed Tag Team Championship and our team walks out of this match as Sin City Wrestling Mixed Tag Team Champions. Thanks for joining me for my comments today.

Bea gives the CUT sign and the camera person cuts their camera feed. It takes the Network a few moments to put up regularly scheduled programming.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 09:33:17 AM »
KATE AND TEDDY ARE TOTAL BULLSHIT

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart is presenting comments today to inform you how full of shit the team of Teddy Warren and Kate Steele are.

The scene changes and we see Bill Barnhart relaxing in a dining area inside the hotel. Bill is casually dressed in blue jeans, sneakers, and a blue pull-over shirt.

Bill:  Hi and welcome to my presentation. Today I’m going to prove how full of shit Teddy Warren and Kate Steele are. Here on the table I have what is affectionately called a Bullshit Meter. Before the camera came on I read into the Bullshit Meter all the crap Kate and Teddy have spewed forth and I’m here to show you what the Bullshit Meter is reading.

Bill asks the camera person to get a shot of the Bullshit Meter.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE BULLSHIT METER

Bill:  As you clearly see the Bullshit Meter went all the way to the highest level on the scale which is TOTAL BULLSHIT. That’s all the proof you need to realize that Teddy and Kate were lucky to defeat Black Sheep because Kris Ryans had to back out of the Mixed Tag Team because he became World Champion and he was replaced by Coby Quik. Without a doubt had you two faced Mikah and Kris, instead of Mikah and Coby,  you would not be Mixed Tag Team Champions at this time. I’ll make a prediction. After our match on Sunday, March 23, 2021, at Into The Void X, you’ll no longer be the Mixed Tag Team Champions.

The Network takes down the graphic and at the same time the serving staff brings Bill’s food order to the table.

Bill:  Oh yeah! A burger, fries, a slice of pepperoni pizza, and a glass of Classic Coke! I’m good! So, Teddy and Kate, how does it feel to be full of shit and as useless as a screen door on a submarine? How does it feel for you two being as helpless as a person who took a Diarrhea dump in a bathroom only to find out there’s no toilet paper available? How does it feel to know that when you managed to squeak the win for the Mixed Tag Team Championship that you didn’t win against the best team out there since you didn’t face Mikah and Kris? Having to face Mikah and Coby, which is half the quality of the team of Kris and Mikah is not a situation you should be bragging about. Now you face me and Bea and our team is twice the quality and ability as you two. Have fun dreaming about me and Bea walking away from our match as Mixed Tag Team Champions. For now those are just concepts in your dreams but at Into The Void X me and Bea will make those dreams a reality when we walk away as Mixed Tag Team Champions.

Bill gives a stern look into the camera.

APPRECIATE STUFF

Bill:  Most wrestlers whine, bitch, moan, and complain about everything. They approach other wrestlers and request help with their wrestling careers. Me and Bea were, and the key word here is WERE, always willing to help but we stopped helping due to those wrestlers we helped being ungrateful and sarcastic to us after we helped them. Me and Bea don’t ask for help from others because we don’t need the help or association with ungrateful people. Yes we have tried helping others with their wrestling careers but most of them were assholes who didn’t appreciate what we were trying to help them accomplish. We got sick of people asking us for assistance, then when we gave them assistance, they turned on us. That’s why we only associate with Senor Vinnie at this time.

Bill smiles into the camera.

Bill: Before I make my closing comments I would like to make comments to show people that we pay attention. I’ve done my research and I see that you, Kate, are not a total loser as you have held a few Championships in Sin City Wrestling. We’re also aware that you, Teddy, managed to somehow hold two Championships here. When my team defeats you, destroys you, and humiliates you, at Into The Void X you’ll both be re-classified as total losers.

Bill gives a wink into the camera.

Bill:  For the benefit of Teddy and Kate I want to ask you to appreciate stuff instead of being sarcastic about everything. Appreciate the fact that due to the substitution of Coby Quik on team Black Sheep you two were able to pull off a win you would not have pulled off had Kris Ryans been on their tag team. Appreciate the fact that you were able to hold the Mixed Tag Team Championship for a little over thirty days before losing it to us. Appreciate the fact that even though me and Bea are more than capable of ending your wrestling careers we’ll be satisfied to just beat you down, win the match, and accept possession of the Mixed Tag Team Championship Belts. If you don’t want to appreciate these things then so be it. No matter if you accept and appreciate these things you’ll still lose the match, and the Mixed Tag Team Championship, to me and Bea. Thanks for watching today so I could inform and enlighten you.

The camera person places their camera into a slow fade-out. As the scene is slowly fading out we watch as Bill addresses the food on the table and he dives into the food enjoying and appreciating it to the max. The scene finally fades out and our screen goes black.

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 11:28:05 PM »
The Night Kate and Teddy won SCW Mixed Tag team Division
After the Climax Control

Teddy was absolutely lost for words as he emerged out of the locker room with a huge smile on his face. He walked over to the bombshells locker room and waited patiently. It wouldn’t be long until his wife Kate emerged out of the room and she ran right over to her husband and hugged him as tightly as possible. The two slowly started to kiss one another and it was in that moment that Teddy looked down into his wife’s eyes with a grin.

“I can’t believe it… We finally did it babe…”

Kate glanced at the Mixed Tag Team Championship that was slung over a shoulder and she didn’t waste any time before she slowly gazed over at her husband and smiled at him. She took a long deep breath before she nodded her head in return.

“I know… However the most important thing is that this was something that we did together. I will be the first one to be completely honest. I didn’t think we would have it in us to complete something as special as this. I know we have had our share of shortcomings and have made some really bad decisions but throughout everything I would say this was worth it… This is something that I am going to remember for a very long time and I am so happy that this was a huge win not only as partners but also for our marriage…”

Teddy nods his head in agreement as he smiles in return.

“You got that right… To be honest I didn’t even know if we would be able to pull it out tonight. I never imagined us actually becoming champions at the same exact time. This is going to be a very new feeling for us but as long as we got one another what more do we really need?!”

Kate smiles as she winks at her husband.

“Nothing at all… Our marriage is the only thing that we need and I have a feeling that there is so much left for us to accomplish in our careers. This was definitely a step in the right direction but truthfully it’s really only the beginning. We can’t let this stop us now… I know teams would be willing to line up in hopes of fighting us. We just need to be ready and willing for whatever comes our way…”

Teddy shakes his head as he smiles at his wife.

“I think now is not the time to back down from anything. If people want to start problems or want to fight for what we have, they better get ready to earn it… We have waited too long for this to happen and now we finally proved that we are a competent couple. This was the rebound we needed especially considering that both of our careers really weren’t going anywhere…What a way to change things around right babe?!”

Kate can only smile wider than she did before. As her eyes are still locked on her husband it isn’t that long until their daughter Juliet runs towards them. The eleven year old girl just smiles as she looks at both of her parents.

“You both did it! I can’t believe you managed to win the championships!!!”

Teddy nods his head.

“That we did… I would have never imagined that the Warren family would actually be able to form such a strong connection and make something happen but we did. You know what that means right?!”

Kate raises her eyes in suspicion.

“And what does that mean?!”

Teddy looks at his family as he smiles in return before yelling.

“It means we are going to have a really big celebration!!!!! There’s no better way to celebrate than that of going out to dinner so I was thinking we could maybe hit up one of those big Vegas buffets in one of these hotels and have a really great time… Our family needs moments like this as a reminder of when things are super amazing!”

Juliet jumps around excitedly.

“Buffet sounds fun… I am going to eat so much food! And OH EM GEE ALL YOU CAN EAT ICE CREAM SOUNDS FANTASTIC AS WELL!!!”

Teddy nods his head as he looks at his family.

“Just wait to when our family becomes a family of four… In October things will get even more fun and you are going to enjoy your little brother…”

Kate nods her head.

“I am really excited about it as well… Anyway let’s get going… We have to catch some dinner and we have some shiny belts to show about!”

With that the family all leaves the arena and we go to elsewhere.

Teddy’s Time
Promo

You know I just have some things that I want to get off of my chest. From the bottom of my heart can I say that I am probably the proudest man on the planet?! I was so enthusiastic being able to win championship gold a few weeks ago. Granted when it comes to competing in SCW I have always been the one to always raise the stakes. I know I had one of the best rookie years in this company. It had nothing to do with me being a successful wrestler or anything like that.

Oh no…I felt to be successful because I knew how to capture an audience. I always had the power to get people talking about me. It didn’t matter if it was in a positive or negative way. As long as people are talking that is all that really mattered at the end of the day. People loved watching me going into that ring and getting my ass kicked.

I guess it had something to do with my appeal. I guess it was that attitude that eventually won me Most Hated Man in SCW. I loved that feeling… I actually took it as a honor because I actually made stuff happen in this company. I was that total dick… I was the Roulette Champion and I called my shots and made the most of them. Even when I lost the Roulette Championship I felt like I still had a lot going for me.

I still was the talk of the company. People thought I was awesome and I didn’t mind wearing heels and makeup to catch all of your attention. Everybody ate it all up. They wanted more and the following year i gave them more than they could handle. I called out J2H over and over again. I won the Internet Championship and I became quite the fighting champion.

It was quite the 180 from the man I had used to be when I was running amuck throughout the company. However I was still successful and things were good until I had got into the ring with J2H. As much as I tried to talk trash non-stop the fact is he put me right in my place. He humbled me and not only did he beat me but he embarrassed me to the point that he took my Internet Championship and simply gave it to Caleb Storms just because he could…

I guess somehow it was the most shocking moment of the year because I told people I was the next J2H and I got the award for it. It’s really crazy when you think about it but since losing that match to J2H things hadn’t been the same for me.

I had disappeared because wrestling just didn’t feel the same anymore. It just wasn’t fun and I left for greener pastures. I thought maybe I could find happiness and trying to have a child of our own. I am grateful that Kath-Lyn and I were able to adopt Juliet some years ago but I just wanted that feeling of being able to see my own flesh and blood roam the Earth.

Kate didn’t want to give up on her career but I kept pushing the issue. We agreed on finding a host and the pregnancy has been going as well as can be.

However throughout all of the excitement the reality is I knew something was missing. The void that was missing has always been wrestling. When Kate and I decided to try to fill in that missing piece we agreed to be a Mixed Tag Team. We had tried to go down this road on different occasions and it was never successful.

I had no idea that the division was dying so much to the point that we would immediately leapfrog to the very top and receive a title shot. Even when we lost we would get another shot and finally after all of the miscues and miscommunication the two of us finally reign supreme over the division.

I love being at the top because Kate and I were able to fix our issues at the same exact time and we were able to accomplish this together. I know people would say that I probably walked away on what could have been a promising career if I would have been that major dick that I was when I first came to the company.

All I can say is not how one starts a race, it is how they finish it, and with this win I have been caught up to speed. As a champion again I am back where I want to be and I hope that I can get the attention of SCW because when it’s award season Kate and I should definitely be nominated for couple of the year. I believe we have earned that right.

If you didn’t realize by now yours truly is FUCKING BACK and I don’t give a damn if this division seems like a dying division. The fact is we will breathe a bit of fresh air right back into it. For our first defense we have to step into the ring with Bea and Bill Barnhart who happen to be another married couple in this company.

So that brings us to the Barnharts and honestly I don’t ever recall having any real interactions with them. I know my wife was on a team that eliminated Andrea and Bill one year in the Blast From The Past but outside than that it really hasn’t been much.

When I look at the both of them to be honest I am really not that impressed. Bea has been here for a while now and she ever seems to do is run her mouth. It’s like a dog to be honest a lot of bark but doesn’t have the bite to back it up.

Does she really think she’s going to outwrestle my wife?!

Not a fucking chance… I mean Bea hasn’t accomplished anything or really amounted to anything of worth.

There’s my wife though… Kate Steele a woman who HAD shattered the record for the longest reigning Roulette Champion until Sam eventually broke it years later.

There was also her epic run as Internet Champion where she shattered that record until Myra eventually broke that record.

Now she’s a mixed tag team champion and one win away from a Grand Slam Champion. That seems like a lot for a woman who hasn’t accomplished anything to handle. So do I expect her to get outwrestled?! Of course I do but there’s really not many who have been able to outwrestle her.

Then there’s Bill and honestly the same could be said. What has he really done?! I am one title away from being a Grand Slam Champion a feat that many haven’t accomplished.

I know there might be people out there and look down on me and might call me a Has Been but that’s certainly better than being a Never WAS…

At Into The Void the Barnharts will not win. We will still be champions and will continue fighting whoever SCW wishes to put in our way. See you soon but the Warrens rule the roost and we aren’t going anywhere anytime soon….

That’s a fact
user posted image

user posted image

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2021, 11:55:23 PM »
Kate’s Diary

SCW Nation how are all of you doing today?!

Can I just say that it feels so bloody fucking awesome to be standing here as your brand spanking new Mixed Tag Team Champion?! I know this has been a long time but it finally feels good to be back where I belong. Last year was my most dominant year yet.

I broke through as being the best Internet Bombshell Champion of all time. I put on an insane winning record until I ran into the brick wall that was Myra Rivers and I feel I hadn’t really recovered after that match.

It was supposed to be my FUCKING YEAR!!! I put up a dominant showing, I was a finalist for the Blast From The Past tournament and I felt like I was knocking on the door of trying to become a World Champion. All I needed was that little push so that I could finally compete in the toughest division in the company.

However for some reason I just couldn’t break through that stronghold. I couldn’t get past Myra, and on two separate occasions I just couldn’t get past Evie Jordan. Do you know how insulted I felt when she made me submit to a submission move?! I know I am perhaps the most well-known submission based wrestler in the entire company and I lost to a woman who barely does them. I lost to a woman who decided to use one from her husband’s inventory…

I just couldn’t erase that image out of my sight and maybe it had a big psychological impact on me because I just didn’t want to be here anymore. The lost I can deal with but I think what hurt me more is that lost just put me in a box that I didn’t want to be in. I don’t want my ceiling to be just a great Roulette and Internet Champion at best.

I wanted more… I wanted to go down in history with the upper echelon of this business and I felt I wouldn’t get any of that if I tried to pick myself back up. It would have probably been more and more of the same old same old.

Being considered for a potential Roulette Championship match or another Internet match that I don’t want! I should feel grateful but I came here to be the best. I didn’t come here to be second place or stay in the same exact position.

That’s why I knew it was time to walk away. I am glad I did because as soon as I get back to this company I do so in great fashion. We won the Mixed Tag Team Championships and with that win it means I have basically accomplished everything there is to accomplish in this company except one championship.

The only thing left on my to do list is to win the Bombshell World Championship. It would make me a grand slam champion and make me win everything here.

So you can bet your bottom dollar I am going to aim high and do all I can do in order to make that happen. Don’t think I am going to depart from the Mixed division though because as I have shown with every other title that I win you will have to pry it away from my fingers. It takes a lot for me to depart from the title and you will have to beat the living hell out of me in other to win it.

Bea and Bill Barnhart it seems like you are the unlucky victims in our path.

Bill you do know you have no chance at being able to fight with my husband right?! MY husband technically is the one who managed to earn the decision to win this title. On top of that I do believe you all got to see him beating your little buddy Vinnie to win the Internet Championship. I mean who makes an open challenge and can’t capitalize on winning it?!

Bill have you really done anything of worth?!

I highly doubt it… Bea Barnhart it looks like you are the woman who is destined to be in the ring with me. You aren’t on my level. Every time you seem to get involved in a feud it really never goes well for you. How in the bloody hell are you expecting to beat me when you get beaten in every single major feud.

You couldn’t even win a title on your won and you really think you and your sorry ass husband are going to beat two people who are on the come up. Bitch I am going to tap you OUT!

The fact is I have a lot in my mind right now. I am pissed off at a few things. This isn’t my ceiling and I will be damned if my little cousin walks into this company and instantly becomes top tier while I am the one left behind trying to catch up.

That’s not how this works. I will prove a point and I will do so by breaking you in half. So bring your very best but through it all I doubt it will be enough. Kate Steele…. THE SIREN is back and she is ready to sing… Consider yourself about to get SHIPWRECKED your demise is coming….

All it takes is one Siren’s Song…

Pass out, or Tap The Fuck Out…

It doesn’t matter… At the end of the day the only thing you will remember are the words AND STILL…

user posted image

user posted image

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2021, 03:38:48 PM »
KARMA IS ONLY A BITCH IF YOU ARE

Narrator:  Karma is a bitch!

The scene opens with a shot of a sign concerning Karma.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GRAPHIC

The scene switches back to Bea in her hotel room.

Bea:  Did you get that Kate? Karma is only a bitch if you are. However I’ve got news for you. The Karma I associate with is a bitch to others all the time. You’re walking into our match with a tag team partner who is not up to the task of defeating us. I know you don’t want to stay in the ring with me because you know I’ll defeat you for the Mixed Tag Team Championship. On the other hand you damn sure don’t want Teddy to get into the match against Bill because Bill will defeat Teddy for the Mixed Tag Team Championship. Well, shit, there ya go! You’re in a lose-lose situation and we’re in a win-win situation and that, Kate, is Karma being a bitch to you.

NOBODY APPRECIATES STUFF ANYMORE

Bea:  I hear of lot of wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling bitch, moan, and complain about everything. They push themselves at other wrestlers and demand that other wrestlers help them be successful in the sport of wrestling. Me and Bill don’t play that crap because we don’t need the help or association of ungrateful people. Yes we have tried helping others with their wrestling careers and most of them turned out to be assholes who didn’t appreciate that we were trying to help them. We finally got sick of people asking us for assistance because after we gave them assistance, they turned on us. That’s why you see us only associating with Senor Vinnie at this time.

Bea takes a quick drink break then she returns to her comments.

BACK TO KARMA

Bea:  I mentioned Karma earlier in my statements and I wish to return to commenting on Karma. There’s three types of Karma. The first is that in some cultures they believe when you die Karma evaluates you and then sends you back to be reincarnated into either another human being or an animal. Karma makes the decision to either slam dunk you into a horrible existence or reward you for all you did in your previous life. For the purpose of commenting on our upcoming match against Kate and Teddy this type of Karma doesn’t apply. The second Karma is one that evaluates your wrongful deeds and evil ways and then it waits until the timing is perfect and then Karma hits you when you least expect it. One example might be you mess someone up and Karma is ticked off at you. Then six months or so down the road you board a plane and the plane crashes mid-flight. That’s delayed Karma. That type of Karma also is not applicable to our match with Teddy and Kate. The third type of Karma is what is called Instant Karma and I’ll give you some examples.

Bea again takes a quick break for a drink of water then she returns to her comments.

Bea:  Let’s talk about Instant Karma. One example is that a robber mugs a woman and steals her purse and he runs away and runs across the street to be run over by a car, truck, or bus, and he dies or gets seriously injured and captured by the police. Another example might be one of your co-workers in a high-rise office building totally disrespects you in front of your other co-workers. Your disrespectful co-worker turns and gets into the elevator to take them to the ground floor. A few floors down the elevator malfunctions and the elevator car fee-falls and the braking mechanism on the elevator fails to activate and the elevator car slams into the ground floor either killing your disrespectful co-worker or seriously injuring them. Another type of Instant Karma is directed toward people who refuse to listen to others and then what you told those people who refuse to listen comes to pass they get upset over it. You can’t get upset over something that happens when you were warned that it would happen.

Bea breaks and drinks the remaining water. She closes the top of the water bottle then tosses it over her shoulder where it lands neatly in the trash can.

Bea:  So for Teddy and Kate it comes down to Instant Karma is going to beat you down, kick you while you’re down, and throw you two into the trash. Yes you heard me correctly. Instant Karma hasn’t been enjoying your disrespectful comments and actions so it’ll deliver justice upon you when me and Bill beat you down hard and walk away as the newly crowned Mixed Tag Team Champions. You cannot change what Instant Karma has for you so please just accept it and move along. Thanks for joining me today for my comments on our upcoming match.

When Bea is done with her comments the camera person calls into the Network to inform them that Bea’s comments are done. The Network quickly switches to regularly scheduled programming.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2021, 03:41:16 PM »
*Senor Vinnie used by permission*

BEFORE AND AFTER

Narrator:  Hi and welcome to another edition of “Bill Barnhart tells you the truth and you have to deal with it!” Enjoy!

We switch scenes and see Bill is in the hotel room where he and Bea are staying. Apparently the camera person hasn’t yet informed Bill that they have turned on their camera and they are broadcasting as Bill is laughing hysterically and gasping for breath due to the overwhelming laughing. We see Bill sit on the couch, roll around on the couch, drop to the floor and roll around, all the time laughing hard and continuously. The camera person calls over to Bill to let him know they are broadcasting and Bill manages to regain control and stop laughing. He stands  up then walks over to the couch where he takes a seat. Bill looks into the camera and comments.

Bill:  I owe you an explanation of why I was in uncontrollable laughter. The other day I received a call from Senior Vinnie. Vinnie told me when he wins his King For The Day match he’ll offer me the position of Court Jester. It’ll be a combination of helping guests relax and, laugh a little bit. The side benefit of being Vinnie’s Court Jester is if anyone gets rude or out of control I get to whack them in the head with my Jester Scepter. WHAP!!! Har har har!!! Then on top of that I had laughter left over from listening to the nonsense that Kate and Teddy spewed forth recently. They would have been better off to keep their mouths shut and remain silent than to talk and talk and talk and prove to the world they’re morons. Har har har!!!

With those comments Bill relaxes a bit to give comments on his upcoming match.

Bill:  Welcome to another edition of I tell the truth about my opponents and everyone has to accept it. For the benefit of Teddy and Kate I wish to state that when you defeated Black Sheep for the Mixed Tag Team Championship had it been the team of Kris and Mikah you would not have defeated them. The fact that Coby was sent in as a replacement, when Kris Ryans became World Champion and dropped his half of the Mixed Tag Team Championship, is all the information needed to know our team is the superior team in this match.

Bill presents a large smile into the camera.

Bill:  Teddy do you know what you and Kate represent to me? You remind me of two yappy Chihuahua dogs. . .all bark and no bite. You two can pose in front of the camera and look cute if you want to but I’m here to show you what you two will look like BEFORE and AFTER our match. I’ll have the Network put up the first graphic.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE BEFORE IMAGE

The first graphic comes on the screen and what we see is a nice looking cute Chihuahua dog.

Bill:  You two smile into the camera looking like a nice looking cute Chihuahua dog. After me and Bea get done beating you down this next graphic shows you what you’ll look like. I’ll have the Network put up the second graphic.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE AFTER IMAGE

The second graphic comes on the screen and what we see is a Chihuahua dog that is so ugly that we have to turn away rather than look at it.

Bill:  So here are the BEFORE and AFTER images for you in our match. You’ll come into the match looking like nice cute Chihuahua dogs and you’ll leave looking like twisted pieces of shit Chihuahua dogs because me and Bea are going to destroy you beyond recognition. Us, on the other hand, come into the match as Handsome Bill Barnhart and Beautiful Bea Barnhart and we’ll leave our match as Handsome Bill Barnhart and Beautiful Bea Barnhart the newly crowned Mixed Tag Team Champions. And if. . .

Bill is interrupted when there is a loud knocking on his hotel room door. Bea comes out from the other room and answers the door and we see their friend and tag team partner Senor Vinnie. We are surprised to see Vinnie wearing a kingly long red royal mantle (a King’s robe) that has white trim, and Vinnie is also wearing a very fancy crown on his head and a jewel covered scepter in his hand. Bea invites Vinnie into the room and we can tell Bill and Bea are surprised.

Bill:  Uh, Vinnie, what is going on? Why are you dressed like a King?

Vinnie:  Because at Into The Void X I’m in a King For The Day match against Austin James Mercer, Cassian Reed, and Agostino Romano. When I win the match I become King For The Day so I felt it was appropriate to start dressing the part of the King.

Bill:  Okay but you haven’t won the match yet. I was in the middle of presenting comments for our match at Into The Void X but since you’re here was there something you needed from us or did you drop by just to show us your King outfit?

Vinnie:  I have numerous reasons to visit you today. Since your comments today was BEFORE AND AFTER I wanted to show you and your viewers the AFTER version of Senior Vinnie, which is King Vinnie, after I win the King For The Day match. That’s why I came here dressed as the King I will soon become.

Bill:  That makes sense. What else do you have?

Vinnie:  You mentioned that I told you when I become King I will appoint you as my Court Jester and I wanted to publicly state what you said is true. As my Court Jester you  would do a great job to entertain visitors, make them relax and laugh, and if they insult me you whack them in the head with your Jester Scepter or whatever else you can find to hit them with.

Bill:  Don’t know about making people laugh but I’ll make sure Kate and Teddy cry when our team defeats their team. Do you also plan positions in your kingdom for Bea and Iris?

Vinnie:  Bea will be appointed as Princess Bea and she will be the primary person to stand between me and my Queen and the common people. As for Iris I feel she could serve a valuable and useful purpose in my kingdom. Since so many of the common people who want to visit me are dirty flea-infested scum I’ll appoint Iris as the Official Greeter to meet and greet all guests. My thought is when these dirty flea-invested common people show up then when Iris meets and greets them most of their fleas will jump off them and onto Iris and she can run outside and dispose of the fleas.

Bea:  Princess Bea! Thanks Vinnie!

Bill:  Sounds like me and Bea have nice positions in your Kingdom but Iris will serve as a flea collector. Well flea spray and baths are for cleaning Iris so we’ll be fine. Is there anything else you have for us Vinnie?

As the words FLEA and BATH issue out of Bill’s mouth we see Iris walk up to King Vinnie and she starts sniffing his royal shoes. Liking the smell Iris decides to pee on King Vinnie’s shoes. Vinnie looks down with shock on his face.

Vinnie:  Bill! Look what Iris did to my royal shoes! I will have my shoes cleaned and send you the cleaning bill. You should control Iris better!

King Vinnie then swings his scepter and whacks Bill on top of the head.

WHAP!!!

Bill:  Ouch!!! What was that for?

Vinnie:  For not keeping an eye on Iris and allowing her to pee on my royal shoes!

Bill:  Will Iris still get her position in your Court?

Vinnie:  Of course she will. I always need someone, or something, to divert the fleas away from me.

Bill:  Do you have anything else for us Vinnie?

Vinnie:  Nothing more Bill. Thanks for accepting my upcoming appointments for you and Bea and Iris in my Kingdom. I have to go now since I have thousands of adoring fans waiting for me.

Vinnie turns and struts out of the hotel room and Bea closes the door once Vinnie is in the hallway.

Bea:  Never a dull moment with Vinnie eh? Just when you think you have Vinnie figured out he surprises you.

Bill:  Yep. Now I can get back to my comments for our match at Into The Void X.

Bill returns to facing the camera to give his closing comments.

Bill:  My final comments for Teddy and Kate are simple. I want you two to enter our match knowing you’ll lose the Mixed Tag Team Championship to us. I want you two to enter our match knowing you’ll get beat down hard by us. I want you two to leave our match as losers by accepting your loss to us. Thanks for joining me today. I’m done with my comments so you can cut the camera feed now.

At that final comment the camera person cuts their camera feed and our screen goes dark.