Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Doubt
« on: April 30, 2021, 11:57:38 PM »
Jet City South
San Diego

Things open up from Jet City South and it is there where we are able to see the blue haired Ruby Steele standing in the gym as she watches her girlfriend Courtney Pierce working out as hard as she possibly could. Ruby just watches on from the distance and doesn’t say a word as she keeps her eyes on her. Courtney is drenched with sweat as she turns her attention over to Ruby.

“What’s going on Prue you aren’t being yourself. You haven’t said a word since we have been here. Is everything okay?!"

Ruby just shrugs her shoulders with a sigh as she looks deeply into Courtney’s eyes.

“I wish things were better but honestly I feel as if they aren’t… I really don’t know what to do with myself especially after losing against Andrea the other week. I still haven’t gotten over it and I feel like I am beating myself up…”

Courtney just shakes her head in return as she begins to speak back.

“Don’t feel like that… At the end of the day it’s only just one lost. You can definitely rebound from it. Hell I was on a severe losing streak and you saw how long that went for. It went way longer than I would have liked. I didn’t think I would ever get myself out of it but I had you constantly pushing for me. One day I finally was able to overcome that hurdle and I finally broke my streak by beating Bella Madison. Seeing you win that Blast From The Past tournament really woke something up within me.”

Courtney smiles as she looks right at Ruby.

“And now look at us. We both have huge chances at the World Bombshell Championship coming up. I know my big moment will come at the anniversary show. Who knows if I manage to beat Amber Ryan, the two of us would have the pleasure of wrestling one another for the championship. That would be a dream come true and it’s the only thing I want to push for. That is the light at the end of the tunnel for me. I am just happy that I am finally getting what I never got when I got injured. It’s great to get what I missed out on but rest assured I know I am ready for that moment…”

Ruby nods her head with a smile.

“Exactly and I am going to let you know that I am going to be cheering you all of the way. You know I support you with all of my heart and the only thing that would make me happy is to see you raising that championship high above your head. It would be a fairy tale ending. You would have completed your redemption story and you would have personally shown that you haven’t missed a step and are ready for whatever comes your way…”

Courtney nods her head with a grin.

“I know and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure it’s me who walks away with the win so we could have our dream match. However what is even more important to me is the fact that you are able to shake yourself free from this funk that you are in. I don’t want you to get so wrapped up in the fact that you lost. Hell you can learn a lot of things from losing. Losing isn’t the end of the world… You can gain the valuable lesson of being able to pick yourself back up and being able to persevere…”

“You do have a point… I guess I will keep all of that in mind… Anyway I know I have a match with Candy, and honestly I don’t even know how to feel about it.”

“Just go out there and do your best… Don’t stress your lost. Just focus on how you can better yourself after a lost…”

With that being said Ruby nods her head in agreement as she looks deeply into the eyes of her girlfriend as we fade out.

Hello everyone…

So this week it seems like I am going to have my work cut out for me because I am walking into a match with Candy. On paper I know this is a match between two women who happen to be the most over the top and energetic women on the roster but to be honest I really don’t know how I should be feeling after losing against Andrea Hernandez a couple of weeks ago.

I should be in tip top shape and I should be preparing to step into the ring against whoever the World Bombshell Champion might be but to be honest I am really not feeling. I just get this feeling that I am not among the most liked people on the roster. I know I am supposed to stand here and make musical puns after puns. I am proudly supposed to scream the O word from the top of my lungs but I really am not feeling it.

I don’t know what it is but after receiving a lost I feel like I am questioning myself as a person and as a wrestler. I feel like I still have much to learn when it comes to competing in singles matches and if I couldn’t get past Andrea Hernandez how could I possibly be expected to overcome somebody like Amber Ryan when everything is on the line?!

I guess that is a problem for another day though because right now my main concern is Candy. Candy I just want to say that I know you are top talent. At one point you took the Roulette Championship and you really made it your own. You beat everybody you possibly could when it meant defending that title, and you were a true fighting champion.

However something happened when you lost that title. It was like you lost a part of yourself. You really haven’t been relevant ever since and you have continuously dropped match after match. You were really exposed and have been on a steady decline ever since.

This week the two of us will go to war. Will you finally be able to pull yourself out?!

I highly doubt that…

I am Ruby Steele… And I will shine bright!
user posted image

user posted image