Author Topic: Family Man  (Read 503 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Family Man
« on: April 16, 2021, 11:06:38 PM »
San Diego, California
Warren Household

Inside of the Warren household in San Diego, California we can see Todd Warren spending time with his daughter Juliet and Aurora Zdunich. Kate had promised Seleana that she would look after her daughter especially considering what had gone down with Christina over the weekend. Kate however was nowhere to be found as she had decided to go visit a friend which meant that it was time for Todd to be a girl dad. The ten year and eleven year old were both giggling as they were painting his nails. They put lipstick on him as Juliet spoke out loud.

“Isn’t my dad the coolest?! He’s like the best ever…”

Aurora just shrugged her shoulders as she looked over at Juliet.

“I don’t know… I think he is… I really didn’t know my dad and right now I have two mommies. Your dad is amazing though!”

Todd had enjoyed every moment of being a girl dad. It was moments like these that he treasured more than anything in the world. He slowly nodded his head as he looked back at the girls.

“Hey I like being the coolest dad… Should I start telling some of my bad dad jokes…”

“DAD NO… I don’t want you to bore Aurora… I know she’s going through a lot and there’s no reason to make her feel in a bad place with your bad jokes…”

Aurora just giggles in return as she looks back at Todd.

“It’s okay… I don’t mind any of this… I am happy your daddy spends a lot of time with you. I know he really loves you. I have two mommies and I love spending time with mommy Seleana. She takes me to the zoo and we do all types of fun stuff with her cousins and her sisters. However I really wish I could spend a lot more time with Mommy Christina. A lot of people don’t like her and it makes me really sad that she doesn’t like to spend time with me. I just want her to be happy but with the way people don’t like her I know it makes her sad on the inside…I hope my mommy is okay. That lady with the funny makeup really beat her up, and it was sad having to watch her go in an ambulance…”

The little girl was at first giggling but they slowly turned into that of sobs. Teddy doesn’t waste any time to quickly wrap the little girl into a passionate hug. She looks up into his eyes and he carefully looks down into her eyes. Juliet walks over and wraps her arms around her father as he begins to speak to them.

“Listen first and foremost I can assure you that you are very important to your mom. I know a lot of people may not like her but we are very close friends. I remember she told me how happy she was when she first adopted you. It was one of the happiest days of her life. She would do anything for you. The way she went about trying to save your mother shows that. Sometimes she isn’t the best at expressing her emotions but don’t let that get to you. She very much loves you. The problem with your mother is that she cares too much of what people think of her. She worries too much on trying to appease everybody and at the end it’s ripping her apart because she isn’t pleasing herself. Sometimes a person needs to focus on the things that make them happy.”

Juliet nods her head as she looks at her father.

“And what makes you happy daddy?!”

Todd giggles as he nods his head in agreement before taking a long deep breath and replying abck to her.

“To be honest a lot of things make me happy but what makes me very happy is knowing that I have a wonderful wife in Kate. Granted I know she likes to beat herself up because sometimes she feel she isn’t good enough or she is a letdown but she has never let me down. I love knowing that I have you as a daughter Juliet. You are very special to me and I don’t think you understand how much you mean. Whenever your little sister or brother comes I know I am going to be the happiest person on the entire planet. Words can’t fathom how much joy that will bring to me. All you need to know though is family is everything to me…”

Juliet nods her head as she looks back at her father.

“Daddy can I ask you an honest question?!”

“Of course you can princess… I will answer whatever question you ask…”

“When the baby comes are you going to treat me differently?! I know that you adopted me but I don’t know how to feel when the baby comes along. I don’t want you to forget that I exist…”

Todd however just hugs his daughter tighter than before as he looks down into her eyes.

“That won’t happen… I know it’s going to be weird to have somebody who has my blood coursing through them but let me explain something to you. You will always have a special place in my heart and nothing or nobody can ever take that away from you. Nobody will ever replace you. You remind me of me Juliet. I was adopted and I came through the system. I had to look out for my sister as we went through the foster care system, and I prayed for the day that a nice family would come and adopt the two us. When the Warren family came around I was happy to have that…”

Teddy looks at Juliet and Aurora smiling at the both of them.

“You both are really lucky. You both were adopted and I can say you have some amazing families. You are in a really great place, and despite whatever shortcomings you might see in your mothers. I know for a fact that they love you beyond what you could even fathom. It’s a blessing being around you ladies and we are thankful for the two of you. You don’t have to feel a certain way because you are special in your unique way…”

Aurora hugs Teddy tighter and so does Juliet. Both girls won’t let him go as Juliet shares her heart.

“Thank you daddy… I really love you…”

“And I love you as well… You are my princess and like I said that is something that won’t ever change…”

Juliet nods her head before she offers a long sigh.

“Daddy… Are you ready to wrestle again… I really want you and mommy to do good at wrestling again. You both were so awesome when you were dominating wrestling…”

Teddy nods his head.

“Honestly I am ready to get right back on track. It feels like forever since we were in a good place. We have been through so much but I think we are ready to finally do the right thing. I know sometimes it seems like mommy and I can’t get things done together but we have to finally break that cycle. We have to finally put everything behind us so we can come out on top.”

Aurora smirks.

“You can do it!!!”

Juliet chimes in as well.

“That’s right you can do it daddy… I know you haven’t been the same since losing to that mean J2H guy but that doesn’t mean you can’t pick yourself back up and get to the place where you need to be… I know it must have been very embarrassing for that guy to make you pee on yourself and constantly scare on you!”

Aurora seems taken back as he looks at Teddy.

“Wait you peed on yourself?! Do you wet the bed as well because I thought big boys shouldn’t do that type of stuff… You don’t have to wear diapers right?!”

Teddy raises her eyes in return as he quickly shakes his head.

“Slow your role the both of you! I am going to be just fine. I will admit that James did the better of me and I really haven’t been the same since that day. To be honest I have nobody to blame about any of that other than myself. I was the one who asked for that match. I am the one who issued the challenge and I accepted the stipulation. The reality is that we quite often fall a lot, but we fall so we can pick ourselves back up… As long as we can get back up and keep on going that’s all that matters in the end…”

Aurora raises her eyes in return.

“Like my mommy?! Because I know my mommy seems to be in a bad place a lot of the time…”

“Yeah… Christina does have a habit of always having this big target on her chest. She is always in a bad place but she knows what to do in order to get right back on track. She knows how to bounce back in the best of ways and always finds a way to win a championship to silence the critics. We have the ability to do the same, and with everything that is beating inside of us. I know that your mom will be able to get out of that hospital and fight for what she believes in…”

Teddy looks over at his own daughter and he smiles at her.

“And as far as your mommy goes… I believe the two of us are going to be just fine. We will erase what happened last year. We will make this year ours and things will be better than ever… It really has never happened but your mother and I will actually be champions at the same exact time!”

Juliet raises her eyes as she looks at her father.

“Do you mean that because I don’t want you to make a promise that you can’t keep…”

“No Juliet… I mean this… I know we have the power to do what is needed to get things done. We just haven’t really pushed each other to be in a position to do so but we can do this. We just need to believe in it…”

Juliet keeps her eyes fixed on her father.

“And do you believe in mommy?!”

Teddy nods his head with a grin.

“Of course I do… Whatever she is going through I know for a fact that she is going to figure it out. She might think a slump is the end of the world but as her husband I will always have her back. I know sometimes it doesn’t seem that way. We might think about things differently but one thing I know for a fact that we are on the same page on is the Mixed Tag Team Championships. We really want them and this is the moment to make both of our dreams come true…”

“Good because I want you both to win this so badly… You deserve it…”

Aurora smiles in return.

“Yeah… Juliet’s daddy needs to have gold… It’s always a great feeling because her parents will both be so happy… Just like my moms are!”

Teddy shrugs his shoulders.

“I guess since I have the support of the two cutest little munchkins in the world I have my work cut out for me, but I can’t let down two pretty faces. How could I ever lose with the support of the both of you… Even if we don’t win it isn’t the end of the world. There will be other chances and I know one day we will eventually get what we have worked so hard to achieve…”

“Good because the Warren family needs to be the best daddy… No more peeing on yourself. Go out there and be a real man!!!”

Todd nods his head.

“Exactly… And real men are also great fathers too… Honestly though I am already a champion because moments like this where I can spend so much time with you are priceless. This is what matters to me Juliet. Championships may come and go but family lasts forever and I don’t want you to think that a piece of gold will ever change that. This is what is important to me…”

Teddy hugs the two girls tighter than before and he smiles as he looks right into Aurora’s eyes.

“And one day I know your mother will learn this lesson. You can’t hate who she is though. Just keep praying and supporting her. One day she will see the light and see what should be her biggest priority in life”

Todd looks at both girls.

“I assure both of you ladies that the best is yet to come. Just believe in it because I know I do… If I didn’t I wouldn’t be admiring the fact that I can smile because I am in the same room with two girls who I know have a huge future ahead of them. You both are so amazing and I know you will both go far in life. Anyway why don’t we get back to playing because I know it would make you both happy…”

Both girls giggle at one another as Juliet grabs a brush and begins to brush at Teddy’s long hair as Aurora keeps messing with his nails. It’s on this wonderful daddy and daughter time that we leave this image.

What is going on to SCW Nation?!

This is Teddy Warren and on Climax Control you will get to see the Mixed Tag Team Championships in the main event. I am going to be completely blunt with all of you. I truly don’t believe to be in this situation at all. I don’t deserve to be in championship match. The last time I fought inside of the ring was at High Stakes. For the entire year I had ran my mouth about wanting to get into the ring with J2H. I said so many things about him. My actions and comments even warranted a WTF Moment of the Year award and as good as all of that was I know when it came time to actually fighting him in the ring I crumbled under the pressure.

I froze under the spotlight and I just wasn’t good enough. I feel totally embarrassed because it was my actions that caused the Internet Championship to be passed around as if it was a hot potato. I never intended for the championship to be moved around in the way. Hell I am ashamed that in losing the title was simply handed to Caleb Storms. Nobody ever wants to see a championship to be handed to anybody without earning it.

That’s really not a good thing but I have nobody to blame but myself. If I showed a bit more passion things wouldn’t have gotten to the situation that it did. I was afraid from the get go and it ranged from being scared by Tony Thorn, to pissing on myself, to getting my ass beat. I really didn’t know what to do with myself after losing. I didn’t even want to show my face around here anymore. That is why when the year started Kate and I had announced that we were going to step away from SCW for a bit. We mentioned that we wanted to get pregnant and add onto our family…

However even though we did get pregnant through the help of a surrogate mother to carry Kate’s eggs the reality is I think we were afraid because of how much we failed. Kate didn’t live up to the potential she thought she had built up for herself after going on a tear as a dominant Internet Champion, and I certainly felt down after losing to James. Why would I even wish to show my face around after any of that?!

For me it’s more than just losing the titles that got to me… I feel like I let everybody in this company down. In 2019 people voted me the most hated person of the year. From that moment people thought the sky was the limit for me. They saw me as the next biggest star in SCW. They had thoughts of me SCW World Champion… They were grooming me to be a top star but I just didn’t see it in that light.

The moment I was getting pushed to the moon and I was going on a small tear I was instantly thrown Fenris in my direction and I dropped the ball miserably. Let me be honest in that moment I didn’t see it as a push. I saw it as a burial. I thought they wanted to clip my wings before I even started to fly. I thought they just wanted to extinguish my flames and I know I was so naïve.

So instead of following through and jumping into the deep end to live up to my potential I changed things up. I made a 180 because I was afraid of whatever success might come my way. it was a silly thing to do and at first nobody believed in me. I got my ass kicked for the better of last year. I didn’t have anybody in my life but little after little what everybody thought was a joke I kept getting better with every defeat.

I eventually made it to the top when I won the Internet Championship and I made something of myself. It was one of the happiest days of my life… Even though I might have once again crumbled when I had to once again step into the ring with a big star like J2H. I know deep down beneath all of the bullshit I might portray is a competitor who is just waiting and ready to break out of his shell. There is a man who is looking to do something big, and right now there doesn’t seem to be anything bigger than being in the ring with the Black Sheep.

Now I do have a point to prove… It seems ever since we came to this company and they had this Mixed Tag Division management has been trying to push my wife and I to capture these championships. Kate and I have wrestled in a total of five mixed tag team matches and can you believe we have won NONE… individually we might have had some amazing singles success in this company which is great.

We are a married couple and you would assume that should mean that we could possibly gel together as a team but the truth is we don’t. For Christ sakes we even lost to the Metal Maniacs in our very first match so that just goes to show you how we still have much to learn about teaming in the ring with one another.

Partners in life should transition well to partners in the ring but I guess that’s not the case. Out of those five matches we have had Mixed Tag Team Championship matches for two of them and here we are getting a third one.

I know the Black Sheep were upset that the championship match was forced to open the Super Card and now here we are in a main event to what should appease them but in reality I just feel that Kate and I don’t deserve to be here. We wanted to earn our way to getting to this moment. We wanted to fight through the division to prove that we were worthy of a title shot but that just never happened.

So there we were thrown onto a Super Card after not really doing anything for months. As appreciated as it was to have the chance it’s not even deserved. I don’t belong here and neither does my wife. However I know what the main issue is with the entire situation.

It’s the fact that the division seems to be desperately dying. There really isn’t anybody left to pursue after these titles. That’s nothing against the Black Sheep because they have been an amazing team. They have taken on anybody that has been placed in front of them…

How important can being the champions of like a three team division really be?!

That is why it’s important to really build this up into being something and that is one thing that I can guarantee that I have the power to do. I can build this up into being something great. Together my wife and I are ready to run our mouths, and are ready to do whatever it takes to bring this division up to snuff.

Now I will go on the record and say that I do respect Mikah. She is viewed as being the greatest female ever. Because of this title reign she can now say she is a grand slam champion. If anything it’s more of a way to just pad her stats at this point but it’s whatever. I know my wife will take care of business. What I do have an issue with is with Coby Quik. In the same way that I felt it was embarrassing that when Kris won the World Championship which is a great thing because we should always be bettering ourselves.

That the title just got passed around like a hot potato. In this case Coby was the next man up and it’s stupid. He didn’t earn this title Kris did so for him to act all high and mighty and claim how dominant the team was is bullshit because he literally just stepped right into place.

Also those comments leading up to the Super Card don’t make any sense when Kate and I really haven’t won anything in these mixed tag team matches.

At least I can say that the Internet title went from person to person AFTER I lost to J2H it’s a little different from Coby just getting something he didn’t earn.

Also can one honestly really gloat over being champion of a division and being so dominant claiming all of the records and everything that goes with them of a division that has little to no contenders. When it gets to the point of forcing a couple of people together to challenge for a title you know something has to give.

I wouldn’t really get too excited over that but I guess that can’t helped right?!

One thing I do know is after this show you won’t have to worry about any of that anymore because the mixed tag titles are coming home to the Warrens. We will win the titles and we will get right back on track. This isn’t a case of us representing the Jet City South because at this point a gym doesn’t mean anything. We are representing a household, a family, and a marriage. There is no bigger bond than that of the covenant of marriage.

Finally my wife and I will be able to be champions at the same exact time. That seems to be the one thing that has eluded us for our entire career and we plan to make it happen no matter the cost. You are definitely the heavily favorites because of what you have managed to accomplish so far but never count out an underdog because they do have the power to play spoiler.

Right now we plan to make things right. We plan to make the mixed tag team championships a wanted title and we will bring life to division.

We are the breath of fresh air to the division and even though you beat us once. Don’t count on lighting striking twice in the same spot because it won’t. At Climax Control the only thing you will remember are the words AND NEW!!!

I think you know what happens after that statement. I wish you the best of the luck Coby and Mikah but I just have a feeling it won’t be good enough. It’s time for the Warren family to be a well oiled machine. We will be on the same page and we won’t rest until we are finally champions. Count the days because those belts will be coming home with us….

Mark my words on that…

user posted image

user posted image