Author Topic: BOBBIE DAHL v ALEXANDRA CALAWAY  (Read 3652 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
BOBBIE DAHL v ALEXANDRA CALAWAY
« on: June 19, 2023, 07:15:19 AM »
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Alexandra Calaway

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Re: BOBBIE DAHL v ALEXANDRA CALAWAY
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2023, 12:33:37 PM »
Calaway Estate
Reflections on My Past in SCW
6/19/23

Camera fades in, revealing Alexandra sitting on a seat, a smug smirk playing across her face.

“Well, well, well, Sin City Wrestling. Look at all of you, so eager to revel in my past mistakes, so desperate to see me crawl in the shadows of my failures. But let me tell you something, my dear fans—it is your judgment that fuels me, your disdain that makes me stronger!”

The crowd responds with a mix of boos and jeers, feeding into Alexandra's villainous persona.

“Mistakes... oh, how they adore to cling to us, don't they? But you see, unlike you pathetic sheep, I don't dwell on them. No, I embrace my past losses because they have revealed the truth—that this industry is filled with fools who think they can outshine me”.

The audience's displeasure grows, as Alexandra revels in their negative reaction.

“Yes, I've stumbled, I've fallen, but unlike all of you, I don't seek redemption or forgiveness. I relish in my missteps because they have taught me something invaluable—there is no honor, no glory in being the "good guy." It is in embracing my dark side, in exploiting your weaknesses, that I find true power.”

The crowd's disapproval intensifies, as they voice their disdain for Alexandra's heel persona.

“You thought you could define me by my losses? How utterly naive. Every defeat has been a stepping stone, a calculated move to bring me closer to the ultimate goal—to watch you all squirm in your seats, knowing that I am the puppet master, orchestrating your misery!”

The audience's reaction becomes more hostile, caught in the whirlwind of Alexandra's malevolence.

“Sin City Wrestling, your heroes are nothing but mere pawns, parading around in their colorful capes, pandering to your fickle desires. But mark my words, every hero has a breaking point, a darkness lurking beneath the surface. And it is I, Alexandra, who will expose their true nature.”

The crowd's animosity reaches its peak, as they boo and express their disdain for Alexandra's disdainful words.

“So, to all those who cheer for my past mistakes, to those who believe they hold the moral high ground—prepare yourselves. Witness the evolution of a villain who thrives in the shadows, who manipulates the very fabric of your hopes and dreams. Sin City Wrestling will be forever stained with my wickedness.”

Camera zooms in on Alexandra's face, her eyes glinting with malicious delight.

“Sin City Wrestling, brace yourselves for the reign of a true heel, for the rise of the embodiment of darkness. My past mistakes have molded me into the force you see before you—a force that will conquer this industry, leaving a trail of shattered dreams in its wake.”

The crowd responds with a mix of disdain and grudging respect, acknowledging Alexandra's effectiveness as a heel.

“So, prepare yourselves, Sin City Wrestling, for the unapologetic reign of Alexandra. Watch as I expose the heroes, revel in their defeats, and leave a legacy that will forever be remembered as the embodiment of true villainy.”

Camera fades out as Alexandra stands tall, a symbol of malevolence, while the crowd eagerly awaits the chaos she promises to unleash. The question was simple, was Bobbie Dahl, truly ready to face Alexandra one on one, or would her back be her downfall?

Boarding the Ship
6/20/23

Alexandra stands in the center of the deck, suitcases already getting put onto the ship. John, her boyfriend, and Ashlynn, her 11-year-old daughter, stand before her, their expressions a mix of sadness and support.

“John, Ashlynn, you both know how much this match means to me. The opportunity to prove myself on that cruise ship, to achieve victory and glory—it's something I can't pass up. I have to prove that my entire time in Sin City hasn’t been a waste of time.”

John takes her hands in his, giving her a smirk. Something about that smirk always filled her with the strength she needed to go on, even when she wanted to give up.

“We understand, Babe. Wrestling is your passion, your calling. I've always known that. But it doesn't make saying goodbye any easier.”

Her daughter started tearing up, the two people who could bring Alexandra to her knees, no matter the situation.

“Mom, I'll miss you so much. It's scary to think about you being away on that ship.”

Alexandra crouches down to Ashlynn's level, her eyes brimming with a mix of determination and love. Her voice was soft and full of all the motherly love she had in her.  For so long it had just been her and her little girl.  Until John came into her life, he and his amazing family.

“My sweet Ashlynn, you're the reason I fight so hard. Every victory, every step forward is for you. Remember, you're my little champion too. And Mommy will return to you triumphant, ready to celebrate together. Besides, you get to hang out with John and his family. I’m sure that you will be plenty spoiled and barely realize I’m gone."

Ashlynn nods, her tears slowly subsiding. John spoke up again, trying to hide how he felt behind his stoic face.

“We believe in you, always have and always will. Just promise me you'll take care of yourself out there. If I hear something bad, I will find a way onto that ship.  Make no mistake about that.”

John’s vow brought out a smile in her. He had always protected her, risked so much.  She knew the words he spoke were true.

“I promise, John. I'll take care of myself, and I'll come back to you both with a victory. The fire within me burns brighter than ever, and it won't be extinguished until I stand on top, with my loved ones by my side.”

John pulls her in close, kissing her cheek then her lips. They share a tender moment, embracing one another tightly. She pulls away, hugging Ashlynn, her resolve evident now.

“Now, it's time for me to go. The ship awaits, and destiny calls. But know that each step I take, each blow I deliver, is fueled by the love I have for you both.”

“We'll be cheering for you, Alexandra, every step of the way. Bring home that victory, and we'll be here, ready to celebrate your triumphant return.”

“I love you, Mom. Don't forget that.”

Ashlynn chimes in.

“I love you too, my brave girl. Remember, we're always connected, no matter the distance between us.”

With one last lingering look, Alexandra turns toward the door onto the cruise ship, her suitcases in hand.

“I'll be back soon, my loves. And when I return, I'll be victorious. The sound of triumph will drown out any pain of separation, and we'll celebrate as a family once again.”

She steps onto the massive cruise ship, leaving John and Ashlynn with a mix of emotions, pride, and longing.

FADE OUT.

Ship Deck at Night
Do you remember what happened Bobbie Dahl?
6/22/23

Camera fades in, revealing Alexandra standing on the deck of a massive ship, waves crashing against its sides, as she addresses the audience. She has a sinister smile on her face, long hair flowing out behind her, as if she was some siren upon the deck of the massive cruise ship, luring in her prey.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard this floating battleground, where the tides of destiny will carry us into a collision course of pain and retribution! Sin City Wrestling, you wanted a show? Well, prepare yourselves for the most epic clash this industry has ever witnessed!”

The crowd's excitement grows, captivated by the unique setting and Alexandra's commanding presence. She paused looking up at the moonlight above her.

“Ah, Bobbie Dahl, you must be feeling a sense of déjà vu, don't you? The first time we crossed paths, you cost me my moment of glory.  And then I took that moment from you. The question is, can you do it again? No this time, my dear, there will be no escape, no hiding place, for we are surrounded by a vast expanse of unforgiving waters, just like the sea of consequences that awaits you! You see, Bobbie, I've come to realize that karma is merely a metaphorical concept until it's personified. And I, Alexandra, am the embodiment of karma itself. I am the tempest that will consume you, the storm that will leave you shattered and broken, lost in the abyss of regret! Bobbie Dahl, you thought you could cost me my victory? You thought you could play with fire and not get burned? Oh, how wrong you were, my dear. You see, I am the master of manipulation, the bringer of karma, and I'm here to teach you a lesson you won't soon forget.”

The audience's mixed reactions intensify, torn between the charismatic villainy of Alexandra and the underdog spirit of Bobbie. The crowd buzzes with anticipation, eager to witness the impending showdown on the boat.

“Bobbie Dahl, you've enjoyed your time in the sun, haven't you? Basking in the adoration of these naïve fans, parading around as if you're something special. Well, my dear, it's time for your ego to be capsized, for your dreams to be swallowed by the merciless waves of reality! You may have thought you were safe, Bobbie, but nobody escapes the wrath of Alexandra. You cost me my first tag match, and for that, you will pay dearly. I've watched you revel in your victories, soaking up the adoration of the fans, while I faded into the shadows. Well, those shadows have become my sanctuary, my power, and I will unleash it all upon you.”

The crowd's anticipation reaches its peak, their eyes fixed on Alexandra as she revels in her own malevolence.

“Bobbie, when I attacked you just a little bit ago, it was just a taste of the torment that awaited you. But now, on this mighty vessel, I have orchestrated the perfect stage for your comeuppance. The very sea beneath us will bear witness to the depths of your defeat! Sin City Wrestling will bear witness to your downfall, Bobbie. Every step you take, every breath you draw, will be filled with trepidation because you know what's coming. You thought you were untouchable, but now you'll learn what it means to truly suffer.”

The audience's excitement is palpable, eager to see how this unique environment will heighten the drama of the impending match.

“Sin City Wrestling, savor this moment, for it will be etched into the annals of history as the day Bobbie Dahl met her downfall. From the moment that bell tolls, this ship will become a battlefield, and I will navigate its treacherous waters with an iron will and unyielding resolve!”

Camera zooms in on Alexandra's face, her eyes gleaming with a sinister determination. Almost as if she was a siren casting a spell upon everyone who was watching.

“Bobbie Dahl, prepare yourself for the ride of your life! As this ship sails through the tempest, I will unleash a hurricane of pain upon you. The waves will crash, the thunder will roar, and your body and soul will be shattered upon the rocks of my wrath! Bobbie,consider yourself warned. When you step into that ring with me, your world will crumble, your dreams will shatter, and your name will be etched in the annals of wrestling history as a cautionary tale—a tale of a woman who dared to stand against the inevitable.”

The crowd erupts with a mix of excitement and anticipation, completely immersed in the spectacle unfolding before them.

“Sin City Wrestling, let this be a warning to all who dare cross me. When the sun sets on this maritime battlefield, Bobbie Dahl will be nothing more than wreckage in my wake. Nothing but the broken remnants of her shattered spirit. So batten down the hatches, brace yourselves, for the storm of Alexandra is here to claim its vengeance!”

Camera fades out as Alexandra stands tall, a symbol of impending doom, while the crowd eagerly awaits the moment when the ship's horn will sound, signaling the start of their epic encounter.