Author Topic: TEMPEST v KRYSTAL WOLFE  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
TEMPEST v KRYSTAL WOLFE
« on: April 24, 2023, 02:12:38 PM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Putting the Attack Dog Down!”
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 07:09:13 AM »
Krystal may have picked up the win over Seleana but the following two weeks would prove to be more eventful than Krystal could’ve anticipated! Why? Because at the next two Climax Controls two legends would return to SCW to confront Krystal over her recent actions, her trainer and former mentor Gabriel tried to bring Krystal back into the fold in Scotland whilst in Romania her old rival Keira Fisher would officially return to SCW to confront Krystal! And whilst that was going on? Krystal had “public workouts” that pit her against local teams of talent, matches that Krystal would win easily and in one case? Break the arm of one of her Scottish opponents.

But now that Intro the Void was here, Krystal had her own problems as she was back in action in a rematch with Tempest stemming from Tempest costing her team their spot in the Blast from the Past Tournament and their subsequent brawl in Scotland! Can Krystal get her win back against Tempest or would the Amazonian Bombshell pick up another win over Aussie?

Miller and Carter Muswell Hill, London, England
Thursday the 27th of April 2023, 18:00pm

Some offers are too good to pass up.

In this case? Jessica had booked us a table at a London branch of the Millar and Carter high end Steakhouse Chain whilst offering to pay for everything and, well, after a week of camping in a remote forest clearing in Romania? I was ready for some food that wasn’t cooked in a supposedly haunted forest.

Somehow I just knew Mark Ward was pissing himself laughing as the roster put up their tents! Especially J2H’s tent!

But I digress, who is Jessica exactly? Well, most Go Gym Graduates go straight to SCW upon graduation, sometimes that can work out well, other times you get cases like Adrienne Beaufort and Levana Cade but me? I wanted to hone my craft on the independent scene first rather than sign with SCW right out of the gate, the original plan was to sign with SCW in 2021 but then the pandemic happened and the independents were forced to shut down forcing me to sign with SCU a year earlier than I originally planned, jumping ship to SCW towards the end of the year.

You should know the rest of the story by now, my initial losing streak, the record breaking Roulette Title reign and earning the Future Star and Most Improved of the Year awards, and how everything started to go downhill in 2022, well, before the pandemic forced me to rush my plans I wrestled a British wrestler for a UK based company, we had a banger of a match but a couple of weeks before 2019 ended I learned that she had suffered a career ending leg injury and had opted to become a wrestler to so that she could remain in the business, you guessed it, that wrestler was Jessica.

We drifted away after that, Jessica never really travelled outside of the UK even before her injury and the pandemic meant that I couldn’t contact her physically even if I wanted to, but when she learned that SCW had come to England? Well, we reconnected, and she had a business offer for me.

And that was what brought us to this restaurant.

“Krystal, you made it!” Jessica greeted me after the waitress brought me to her table and I grinned in response before I sat down. “How are things with Makayla?”

”Not great.” I grunted as I shifted my weight and Jessica shifted her weight, even by female wrestler standards? Jessica was a stunner, long brown hair that was currently in a ponytail? Check, brown eyes? Check, an ass that was liable to have more than a few guys walk into lampposts as she walked past them and a fantastic rack to boot? Definite check. ”She’s been on edge since I went rogue, threatened me with divorce at least twice, throw in the fact that she’s pregnant with twins, she was inseminated before you ask, and things haven’t been fantastic in our new home in Grand Junction, hence why I’ve spent the rest of the tour overseas.”

“She’s not in the business like we are Charlotte, she doesn’t understand that this is a dog-eat-dog industry.” Jessica responded as she shook her head and I nodded in agreement. “Speaking off, you’re here to discuss my business proposal to you aren’t you?”

”At least it’s not a marriage proposal, that would really fuck up my marriage to Makayla.” I grumbled in response and Jessica raised an eyebrow at that. ”Yes, I know the one time we had sex was a one-night stand, it may have been the night of my twenty first birthday but I wasn’t drunk enough to mistake a onetime thing for something long term! No matter how great the sex was.”

“At least we’re on the same page there, shame, if it weren’t for my leg injury we could’ve been fuck buddies on the road.” Jessica responded as she shook her head and I merely shrugged, I’ve been out as a bi-sexual woman for two years now, Jessica? She was a full on lesbian, something that had apparently been an open secret for years before she officially came out, the tragic part was that she came out right before her leg injury. “I’m sure some of your male colleagues wouldn’t have minded! Anyway, let’s cut to the chase, your initial alliance with The Saviours didn’t exactly pan out like you hoped and you’ve done decently for yourself since then, but I reckon that under my guidance? I can take you to the next level.”

”No offence Jessica but without The Saviours stuff? I’ve heard that line before.” I responded with a frown before a waitress interrupted us with our ordered drinks, a soda for both of us because we were driving. ”From a fellow retired British Wrestler no less.”

“Kennedy? Yeah, I know him, he did train me after all.” Jessica responded with a shrug and I frowned, I knew Matthew had operated his training school for a while before moving it to the PTA Gym but I didn’t realize that it had been open that long. “Let’s face facts, Matthew was a fool, a self-important moron who thought that his meagre success in the early days of SCW was enough to make him an authority on wrestling! I have the smarts and the wrestling knowledge to do what he couldn’t, turn you into a success!”

”Ever considered taking up a job in marketing? Because that was a hell of a sales pitch.” I asked semi-jokingly and Jessica shrugged her shoulders with a cocky grin in response. ”There’s just one problem, Into the Void is the next SCW show and I’m scheduled to take on Tempest, she’s pissed off about me already thanks to my attack on Ari and cassie and my little argument with Gabriel and we’re dealing with a woman who would use half the Bombshell Roster as a lifting weight if they’d let her, you understand that she won’t take too kindly to any interference you run?”

“Two things Charlotte, one: my wrestling days may be long behind me but as you can see? I keep myself in shape, I won’t be afraid to get physical if needed, and if that involves me getting slammed through the matt by the Go Gym’s attack dog? So be it.” Jessica responded before the waitress returned  to take our appetizer orders, we opted to order our appetizer and mains together (Wild Scallops and Chorizo for my appetizer and a 50 day aged Black Angus Ribeye for my main, Salt and Pepper Calamari and a Surf and Turf Fillet Mignon for Jessica’s meals) and walked off.  “Second: make no mistake? As your manager there’s little I won’t do to help you advance your career, in fact the one thing I won’t do is seduce Mark Ward!”

”Because you’re a lesbian or just in general?” I asked Jessica who quickly nodded when she heard the second half.

“Don’t get me wrong, my sexuality certainly plays a part! But even if I was straight I wouldn’t lower myself to performing favours for your boss just so you can, for example, get the next crack at whoever walks out the World Bombshell Champion.” Jessica explained as she shook her head and I nodded in agreement. “If Mark was a woman named, I don’t know, Marcella? Maybe I’d consider it, but I never had to resort to such tactics when I was an active wrestler and I won’t resort to them as your manager.” Jessica added and I frowned before nodding. “So, what do you say?”

”Have the contract drawn up by the end of the week and I’ll sign it without question, I’ll need to submit it for approval but the bosses have always been easy going when it comes to wrestlers bringing in managers.” I responded and Jessica grinned before nodding enthusiastically. ”But make no mistake Jessica, screw me over once and I’ll rip your arm right out of your socket! I’m not taking any chances after the Matthew Kennedy fiasco.”

“Funny, I seem to remember you enjoying the last time I screwed you.” Jessica joked and I rolled my eyes in response. “Joking aside? I find your terms reasonable, and we can iron out the details over the weekend.” Jessica added before grinning broadly. “Perhaps in your hotel room?”

”No, you were a great lay and I haven’t had sex once since Makayla got pregnant, but right now? The last thing I need is to give Keira more fuel to fuck with my personal life.” I responded as I shook my head and Jessica nodded as she backed off. ”If Keira manages to convince Makayla to divorce me? Then all bets will be off, doesn’t mean I’ll jump into bed with you right away but we’ll see what happens.”

“Fair enough, we’ll keep things professional in the meantime.” Jessica nodded in understanding before the waitress brought our food over.

Fantastic food? Great company? What more could I ask for?

Krystal’s hotel room, London, England
Monday the 1st of May 2023, 23:00pm

I’ve been told by the staff here that this is a bank holiday weekend, whatever that means I couldn’t tell you!

But what I gathered, it’s supposed to be a national day off of sorts, because the banks are taking a holiday I guess! What makes it more confusing is that next Monday is also a bank holiday because of the king’s coronation.

Luckily I’ll be on a plane back to Grand Junction long before then!

Since I entered my business arrangement with Jessica on Thursday I’ve been keeping things on the downlow, still logging into my Twitter account to keep track of the goings on in Sin City Wrestling and beyond but mostly staying quiet as I planned my next moves.

It’s just fucking typical that the one day I set out to plan my promo against Tempest is also the day that Twitter shits the bed for the 50th time since it was brought by Elon Musk! All of a sudden, I couldn't log into my account on Twitter and the few times I did try to log in? I was immediately logged back out the minute I tried to do anything! Shame too, I was planning to torment Cassie over her upcoming match with a guy with apparent ties to Avalon Blackthorn.

Not that I was making assumptions about that woman, I leaned from that mistake the first time when the Go Sisters faced her and Masque at the Christmas Special and we both assumed that she was Masque’s sister! Besides, Avalon hasn’t been seen in SCW in months, even if she was still an SCW Bombshell? I had bigger fish to fry and yes, I mean that literally.

”Okay, is Twitter actually working this time?!” I asked myself as I did a few checks on Twitter to see if it was going to boot me out again, thankfully? It stuck this time and I breathed a sigh of relief. ”I swear to god, Elon could find a way to fuck up running a bakery opposite a weed dispensary.”/color] I muttered to myself as I shook my head before going to start my promo planning. At least that was the plan, before I got a call over Facebook messenger and checked it, it was Makayla and yes, the fact that it was officially the final month of her pregnancy was at the back of my mind when I answered it. ”Hey babe, you caught me at a bad time because I’ll be heading to bed in about an hour………”

”Don’t you “hey babe” me!” Makayla interrupted me and my head snapped up, she had been angry at me over the course of my SCW Career off course but this was on another level. ”Did you really think my ultrasound appointments would keep me from catching up on Climax Control forever?! I just did a marathon session of the past few Climax Controls and I can’t believe what you’re doing to those girls!”

”Oh please! That was no rougher than my experiences in the Go Gym!” I responded whilst trying to keep the volume down because, well, it was almost midnight. ”And those workouts are to prepare me for my match against Tempest!”

”You broke one girl’s arm and severely injured another! Not even the Go Gym is that rough and you know it!” Makayla snapped back at me and I went to respond before she dropped the Bombshell. ”I filed the papers with my lawyer this morning and they should be on Evan’s desk long before you return from England, I’m filing for divorce and taking custody of Rachel and the twins!”

I sat there with my jaw hung open as it clicked in my head, Makayla was willing to throw everything away just because I got rough with some rookies?! ”Just tell me one thing.” I said once the shock wore off and Makayla motioned for me to continue. ”Have you talked with Keira since her return to SCW?”

”I’m not answering that Charlotte, you can ask her yourself the next time you see her.” Makayla answered simply and my eyes narrowed. ”Look, I want this to be as pain and hassle free as possible, mostly because of how far I’m into the pregnancy.” Makayla added as she patted her heavily pregnant belly and I just shook my head at the sad irony of it all, she had gotten herself pregnant as a birthday gift to my after all. ”I’ll sign the pre-nup as soon as your back in Vegas, if negotiations go well? I’ll let you have our daughters on Saturdays.”

”It doesn’t have to be this way Makayla.” I responded as I felt my anger building up and Makayla shook her head. ”We could’ve had the best of both worlds.”

”Funny, I remember you saying the same thing to Carter when he asked about your temporary alliance with The Saviours.” Makayla stated as she went to end the call. ”You laid the blame at Cassie’s feet when the poor girl was going through a mental health crises that YOU triggered! By attacking her for the simple crime of asking you to explain why you had turned your back on Carter and Ari! Only this time? It’s no one’s fault but yours!” Makayla added before the ended the call without another word.

I sat there seething as the thoughts raced through my head, I was doing this for her! For us! And she threw it all away for some rookies?! In the next instant the empty coffee mug that I had been drinking from just before the call was flung at the wall, shattering on impact in a fit of rage.

I’d tell the staff that I had dropped the mug and hadn’t caught it in time if they asked, I needed to go to bed and sleep off the rest of my anger before I took it out on anyone else anyway!

Jessica’s home, Luton, England
Tuesday the 2nd of May 2023, 11:00am

After the argument with Makayla last night, I needed to get away from the city, unfortunately for me the only person I know here in England lives in Luton.

I bet your asking “what’s the big deal if she lives outside of London?” I’ll tell you, Luton is a large town in North Hertfordshire that has been consistently ranked as one of the worst places to live in the UK! Jessica told me as such when I first met her several years ago and had viewed wrestling as a way to escape the shithole (her words, not mine), then the leg injury happened and she had to retire from the sport.

Personally speaking? I’ve only been to Luton a handful of times since I graduated from the Go Gym including this visit and I’m not really sure what the big deal is about Luton, it looks like a nice enough place to me and I really only had Jessica’s word that this was such a terrible place but I digress! She would be moving out of Luton with my help soon enough.

Finding her home wasn’t the issue as Jessica lived in the same house she had lived in when I first met her, issue was finding a place to park my rental car because Jessica’s house was on top of a huge hill that (alongside several other homes) overlooked a huge portion of the town, quite the view if you ask me but I’d hate to imagine having to walk up this hill, still I managed to find a place to park with Jessica’s help and we were soon inside her home.

“Gotta say Charlotte, I wasn’t expecting this home visit, and so soon after we came to an agreement.” Jessica commented as she lead me into her house and I closed the door behind me, it was a decent sized one-bedroom house  but I could tell that Jessica was ready to move on. “What brought you all the way to Luton?”

”Makayla did.” I responded simply with an exasperated sigh and Jessica gave me a confused look. ”She called me last night right after Twitter got its act together, because of everything that I’ve done since Blaze of Glory XI she’s filing for divorce!” I explained and Jessica quickly took on a more sympathetic tone as it hit her. ”I need to talk to a divorce lawyer as soon as get back to the states, luckily my regular lawyer Evan hooked me up with one of the best divorce attorneys in Colorado but Makayla wants this to be as quick and painless as possible.”

“I’ll admit, I had a feeling this was coming sooner or later but I’m sorry to hear that Charlotte.” Jessica admitted and I raised an eyebrow at her first comment. “Makayla may have helped you at your darkest time but she was always too much of a goody-two-shoes to put up with your real self being unleashed on the wrestling world for long! Besides, isn’t she still pregnant with twins?”

”The due date is later this month, given that it’s twins there’s always a chance that her water will break sooner than expected but I’ll be surprised if Makayla allows me to attend their births.”  I admitted with a shrug before I sat down on a couch and Jessica joined me. ”She got pregnant as the ultimate birthday present to me and now that her birth month has come it’s all over, there’s a bitter irony in there somewhere.”

“Which makes me wonder, if you had snapped earlier, would Makayla had gone to get an abortion?” Jessica wondered and I gave her a surprised look. “She was willing to dump you so close to Zosia and Cara’s birth, I’m just saying.”

”I’m not sure to be honest, Makayla’s family is originally from Athens and she comes from a Jewish family, I have no idea how either of those cultures view something like abortion and, well, Makayla is the only Jewish person I know and I can’t really ask Ari considering how our last meeting went.” I responded as I shook my head before I leaned back on the couch. ”If she felt that strongly about it then maybe she would’ve gone as far as to go against both of her cultures by getting the abortion but I’m not a hundred percent clear on that for obvious reasons.”

“It certainly is a murky topic, especially after Roe v Wade was overturned last year.” Jessica nodded in agreement before she nudged up closer to me. “So, are you back on the dating scene or what?”

”Legally speaking? I won’t be until the divorce is finalized, and if I start dating someone so soon after getting the news from Makayla then that’s just going to add more fuel to the fire for Makayla’s case.” I responded as I shook my head before seeing the look Jessica was giving me and I grinned. ”But on the other hand?” I asked before kissing Jessica passionately which she was all to eager to return. ”What Makayla doesn’t know won’t kill her, right?”

“I was hoping you’d say that.” Jessica grinned before she kissed me again and, well, what happened next was something that I couldn’t really detail without going X-Rated.

All you need to know is two things, I woke up a few hours later naked on the couch with Jessica spooning me and she was much better than Makayla ever was.

Local wrestling gym, London, England
Tuesday the 2nd of May 2023, 18:00pm

*promo time*

As I stood there is the local wrestling gym ready to beat down about a dozen girls I had some things on my mind.

”Before we start this public workout, allow me to introduce someone.” I stated as Jessica hopped onto the ring apron and grinned. ”Meet Jessica Stevens, a former rival of mine turned manager who will be acting as my executive consultant going forward, and now for my victims, I mean opponents.” I said as I turned the camera around to show the twelve rookies on the outside of the ring. ”These twelve idiots still manage to have an IQ greater than Tempest! I realize that’s not saying much because, well, this IS the Go Gym’s attack dog we’re talking about but they should be a more than adequate warm up for my match against Tempest on Sunday!”

I gave the nod to Jessica and she leaned on the ring ropes giving the viewers a nice shot of her cleavage in the process. “Okay, same rules as the regular workouts apply, each of you get five minutes with my client, if you can’t last that long? You’re out, but if any of you survive those five minutes? You’ll get an award at the end, five grand each! Now make your choice! We don’t have all day!” Jessica commanded and the rookies conferred before a girl with short blonde hair entered the ring first.

And as soon as she was in the ring? I cut her in half with a running spear! Not literally off course but I did put all my body weight into it. ”Tempest? You should’ve stayed where you were because I’m not the same Krystal Wolfe you faced three years ago in my second ever SCW Match!” I stated as I started stomping away at the blonde rookie, it wasn’t long before she called uncle and I tossed her aside as a redhead entered the ring. ”I’m aa stronger person, I’m more confident……..” I trailed off before I nearly took the redheads’ head clean off with a Superkick as she charged at m, I didn’t even need to wait for her to give up, she was already out. ”And frankly? I’m done living a lie!”

“What you see before you Tempest is a demonstration of what my client Krystal Wolfe will do to you on Sunday.” Jessica continued before I called for two girls who’s combined weight was greater than Tempest’s weight and they entered the ring and got knocked down by a double clothesline by me almost as quickly as they entered the ring. “Krystal is through playing games, she is more ruthless, more sadistic and more focussed than ever before but tell me Krystal.” Jessica added as I dropped one of the rookies with a piledriver and then Powerbombed the other on top of her to knock them both out. “What do you mean by “Living a Lie.”?”

”I mean that I’m done pretending to be someone I’m not.” I responded as the rest of the rookies decided to cut the pleasantries and just enter the ring at the same time, only problem? They attacked me one at a time rather than at the same time allowing me to easily pick them off with strikes, kicks and wrestling moves. ”Oh look at that! The workout’s over already! And here I was hoping to drag this out, oh well, back to my point! You see Tempest? Devona was right on the money when she said that I never viewed Ari as a friend.” I said bluntly as I sat down on one of the unconscious girls. ”Same goes for Carter really, I viewed them as a means to an end, someone I could use to raise my profile at their expense! Why do you think I high tailed it out of SCU when I did? There was one part that wasn’t a lie however, the empathy I felt for Carter when he was in that abusive relationship with Laz!”

Why?

”What can I say? As an abuse survivor myself that whole saga hit close to home for me! But aside from those few months towards the end of 2022?” I asked before the girl I was sitting on started to groan, one powerful punch from me shut her up though. ”We were never friends, you were just tools for me to use to get ahead in the wrestling business, I started that D&D Group to keep the façade up but I quickly came to regret that choice as Aron’s antics as Tristan became more erratic, frankly? My actions at Blaze of Glory XI were a long time coming,, I was just waiting for the right moment to strike.” I added before folding my arms. ”But then you had to enter the picture Tempest, fulfilling your tole as the Go Gym’s attack dog once again! You attacked Char Kwan when she beat the shit out of Ari and now you’ve come after me.”

Just mind your own business.

”I have to ask Tempest, are you capable of independent thought or do you just do the bidding of the other Go Gym Graduates when they can’t be bothered to fight their own battles?” I asked bluntly as I stood up and booted the rookie who I had been using as a seat out of the ring, I then stacked two other rookies on top of each other and sat on them. ”That is much more comfortable! But back to my question, if you ask me, the answer’s no, your nothing but a mindless wrestling machine who does the bidding of others! At least Zoey Lukas has the brains to match her brawn, I seriously doubt that  you even know what two plus two is! If you did? You never would’ve stuck your nose in my business”

The harsh truth.

”In fact, let’s be real, if you are the Go Gym’s attack dog then it’s high time that you were put down! I didn’t exactly expect to be volunteered for the role at the beginning of the cycle but if that task does fall to me.” I commented before Jessica hopped off the ring apron for some reason. ”Then I will happily take up the task of putting the attack dog down! I mean, you already peaked when you and Austin were the last good Mixed Tag Team Champions but since then? You couldn’t even win a Battle Royal, something that should be easy as pie for someone your size! You’re a shell of your former self Tempest, maybe after I put you out to pasture people will remember you more as the powerhouse of the Bombshell Division! Or at least, the first one before better powerhouses like Ms. Jon and Zoey Lukas arrived on the scene!” Jessica whistled over to me and I turned to her. ”What’s up?”

“I caught this straggler trying to get away.” Jessica commented as she held up the blonde rookie who had started the action for the others and I stood up. “Might be a fun training dummy to show off your finishers.”

”Good idea! Throw her back in.” I responded with a nod before Jessie threw the rookie back into the ring I walked over to her. ”Watch closely Tempest and every other Bombshell for that matter because this……..” I stated before pulling her up and getting her between my legs. ”Is your future.” I added before driving her through the mat with The Ides of March. ”Now, I doubt I’ll be able ro hit that on you Tempest, but I have other tools at my disposal, like the Hope Destroyer!” I added before pulling the rookie up and hitting my version of the ripcord lariat. ”appropriate, because you Tempest are the last hope of the Bombshell Division! The last line of defence between me and the top of the mountain where I belong! But if that fails? Maybe I’ll send you to an Eternal Rest!” I added before locking in the body scissored Dragon Sleeper, off course the girl was already out, this was more about sending a message. ”After that? May god have mercy on the Bombshell Division, because I won’t!”

It’s that simple.

”If you had just stayed home Tempest, this could’ve been avoided! Instead you opted to attack me in your role as an attack dog! Now? You will pay.” I let go off the hold and went straight up to the camera. ”If you really are the last hope of this division then god have mercy on them because they are hopeless! Seleana was just the start, you are just the start, I will leave bodies in my wake as I carve my path to the top of the Bombshell Division and I don’t care what you’ve done or how long you’ve been in SCW, I am the future of this division.” I stated before picking up the blonde rookie and hitting the Crippler transitioning from the Hammerlock Backstabber to the Kimura Lock in no time! The intense pain quickly woe up the rookie and she was tapping like mad, not that it made a difference. ”Sorry kiddo, no one is going to save you! And no one will save the rest of the Bombshells when I get my hands on them!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”You see? What I did to One Armed Jenny and would’ve done to Daciana was nothing personal, just business! Same goes for this idiot!” I stated before breaking the blonde rookie’s arm in one fluid motion and standing up, standing over her as she withered in pain before Jessica joined me and raised my hand in victory. ”Get used to this sight because you’ll be seeing a lot of it over the coming months! Tempest? Your strength and power, whilst impressive, won’t save you for those who cross me on my path to the top will beware the ides of March!”

I left the ring with Jessica as the scene fades.

Offline Tempest

• View Profile
Loyalty
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 12:02:35 AM »
By admission, there was a lot of explaining to do in recent events. There was a point in time where Tempest was set to take the Bombshell division by storm, but with as much momentum as she would build behind herself with her sheer, dominant presence, something always seemed to happen that stalled her from taking advantage. And in some cases, she would seemingly fall off the face of the earth just as things were going her way. In one instance, she had injured herself - straining her back by lifting the car of Gabriel Stevens so that he could look under it.

No, we’re quite serious!

And in another, she was called home to Hawaii due to a family emergency when her brother Nohea, a military man, was home on leave and was stabbed with a broken bottle in a bar fight. All because he and his Navy buddies objected to some drunkards mistreating the barmaids working that evening. While he was in recovery and fighting for his life afterwards, Tempest steadfastly refused to leave Hawaii. Not when her brother could lose his life and for that reason, both the SCW brass and the Stevens could certainly understand and appreciate. Family would come first – or at least, it should. But that was the last Tempest was scene in the six-sided ring of SCW; her match against Zoey Lukas that had drawn many fans’ attention due to the sheer physicality of both women.

So then the question begs; why now? Why was Tempest back, and why did she not return sooner? Well, that’s why we’re here right now. To shed some light on the return of the ‘Tower of Power’.

Barbados - Garfield Sobers Gymnasium
04/02/2023

Chaos reigned supreme in the backstage annals of the Garfield Sobers Gymnasium, and where SCW was primarily concerned, that was certainly speaking volumes. The activity backstage was always at a frenzied pace as staff was routinely working at a frantic pace to better ensure what happened out in  the ring and what was seen by hundreds of thousands on their weekly webisode broadcast of Climax Control went as smoothly as possible. But sometimes the unexpected would happen, and mere moments ago in one of the final 2023 Blast From the Past opening round matches - that was certainly the case. All that the “Benedict Arnold” of the Bombshell Division – aka Krystal Wolfe – wanted to do was break her personal curse and make it past the opening round, and with the Hall of Fame monster Casey Williams at her side, she was well on her way to accomplishing exactly that. At least that was until her own past caught up with her, and karma bit her on the ass.

Security was everywhere, more so than the usual as guards en masse had surrounded the former World Mixed Tag Team Champion Tempest and they were forcibly removing her from the premises as she argued with the men hired on by Mark Ward and Christian Underwood to keep everything in order! But in this woman, they had their hands full because Tempest was not just any Bombshell who was half the size of these guards, as she literally stood as tall as many on the men’s roster and she was fearsomely noted for her raw, brute strength! One guard made the grievous error in attempting to restrain her or direct her away from the immediate vicinity by placing a hand on her shoulder, only to have Tempest whip around and grab him by the arm.

Tempest: Don’t TOUCH me!

She bellowed as more security moved in to physically intervene against her when a voice brimming with authority that would not be denied called out, causing many heads in the area to turn toward the British accent.

Hot Stuff: Oy! You lot! What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing!?

Mark Ward might have been playing  nice these past number of years as opposed to his business partner, the Ying to Christian Underwood’s Yang (no puns, please!), but when the British Bossman spoke, you listened because he had a temper that rivaled any of the stars that he and Underwood employed. he simply chose when and where to showcase it to the best of his abilities.

Many of the staff backstage scattered and the security guards on hand parted like the Red Sea, and Hot Stuff himself was Moses. Tempest stood there, looking around toward each man who had just attempted to accost her and forcibly remove her from the building while Mark stood in on spot, but turned around on his feet to openly survey the scene an d ensure each person present was looking at him and ONLY him!

Hot Stuff: I asked you a question! What the hell are you doing with this woman!?

One older man in his mid to late fifties, the Security Director of his team, he alone stepped forward with his own sense of authority to address the situation.

Security Director: Mister Ward, we’re just removing this woman from the premises. Didn’t you see…?

Hot Stuff: Yes, as a matter of fact I did see what happened out there! And while I don’t condone it, I never authorized her removal from this building!

Security Director: I don’t understand … I was under the impression that fans were not allowed to…

Hot Stuff: She’s not a fan, genius! She’s under my employ! She’s one of our wrestlers!

The security team glanced around at one another with uncertainty in their eyes.

Security Director: Well… how were we…?

Hot Stuff: Supposed to know?

Mark finished his question for him, prompting the man to nod.

Hot Stuff: If she were a fan, would she have come from backstage rather than the crowd!?  If she was ‘just a fan,’ I would have thought that the security we employed would have been more diligent in stopping her before she got that close to one of our wrestlers! Or am I mistake?

Mark held his arms out in wonder, all but daring the frustrated head of security into saying something… anything. The older man's face was flushed red but discretion being the better part of valor, he turned instead to Tempest.

Security Director: Our apologies, ma'am.

But the Amazon of the Bombshell division simply stared at the man, neither acceptance nor rejection of his apology coming forward. He cleared his throat and signaled to his team to follow him, leaving Tempest alone with the boss man. She exhaled.

Tempest: Sorry about that.

To which Mark shrugged.

Hot Stuff: No harm done. It's not like you hurt any of them.

Tempest paused at that and then frowned.

Tempest: No. I mean what caused it. Tossing Wolfe into the audience.

Hot Stuff: Oh, that.

He shrugged.

Hot Stuff: Meh.

Eilean Mor, Flannan Isles, Scotland
04/09/2023

Of course, nothing comes easy. The very next week on the supposed haunted Isle of Eilean Mor, Krystal Wolfe sought some payback for costing her a chance at the Quarter-Finals and she boldly called Tempest out for her actions. The angry amazon indeed indulged her and did come out to the ring for a face-off, but it quickly devolved into a brawl between the two women. It looked as if Tempest might end it just as quickly as it started the moment she got her hands on Krystal, who had spent much of the time imitating a car wreck – as in hit and run. But Krystal escaped her predicament and the two women were separated, the entire time Wolfe smugly acting as if she had the entire situation in the palm of her hand. But it was what happened after this confrontation that had the tongues of wrestling fans wagging the world over, when Tempest came to the aid of her friend and former championship tag team partner, Austin James Mercer. The moment when Tempest stood toe to toe with the hated World Heavyweight Champion Michael Harris, preventing him from doing further damage to Mercer whom he had ambushed from behind.

Austin sat on a bench in the first aid area that had been set up for just such emergencies, far enough away from the action to remain away from the prying eyes of fans and/or reporters looking for a newsworthy scoop. As the show was taking place outdoors, literally on Eilean Mor itself, the medical station was inside of a large tent, cordoned off and away from the rest of the ‘backstage’ area set aside for staff and wrestlers alike. The medics needed privacy and quiet to do their work, away from all distractions. Austin would have preferred just to get dressed and get off this damn island… actually, he would have preferred to pull Michael Harris’s head right off his neck and THEN get dressed and leave, but he wasn't given much choice in this instance.

The blow to the back of his skull with the World title belt had opened up a deep laceration, and blood had flowed freely down the back of his head and the medics were currently working on cleaning it before they would determine if he required stitches, or if the medical skin adhesive would be sufficient to the task. And even then Mercer would have been all but fine ignoring the situation so long as it got him off of this rock, but unfortunately he had a commanding presence in his path. Namely Tempest.

When Austin left the ring, he stubbornly did so under his own power and without any assistance from the ringside staff. Tempest had waited until Harris and his “Sister Wives” had been forced away by security before she accompanied Mercer ‘backstage’. Even then, Austin tried to ignore his situation and he pulled away from all offers of help to go to the dressing area, only Tempest had taken him by the arm and steered him directly toward first aid whether he liked it or not. Anyone else and Mercer would have reacted accordingly, lashing out with appropriate acts of violence. But she was different. She was quite possibly the only friend that Austin had left on the active roster and so she was probably the only one guaranteed ‘safe’ from the infamous wrath Austin had rained down on much of SCW in recent months.

Austin James Mercer: God dammit! That stings!

Tempest watched as Austin lashed out verbally to the team that was working as a unit to take care of him, dabbing at his wound with sterilized cotton and then cleaning it with antiseptic to prevent infections out here in the open air.

Medic: Austin, we need to clean the wound before we can set to seal it. It won’t likely need stitches but…

Austin James Mercer: Just get ON with it!

Mercer growled with menacing authority, prompting the medics to continue their work. Tempest just shook her head, arms folded over her upper body.

Tempest: Jesus… all the hell you wreak and the blood you spill, and you are still a big baby!

Austin glanced up through his brow, having to keep his head tilted down so the first aid staff could work on him properly, and she could see the flash of anger and annoyance in his eyes but it vanished just as quickly. Just as well, because it had literally bounced right off of her without a care.

Austin James Mercer: I didn't ask for your help… I didn't need it!

Tempest: Of course you didn’t.

Nothing else was said between them for what seemed forever. Nothing needed to be said, that was the beauty of a tried and true friendship. When you knew one would have your back, and be there for each other. Anything else was just  formality. Just – words. But something was said after several long moments when the staff began to apply the ‘skin adhesive’ to the back of his head. The voice indeed belonged to Austin, but it was so softly spoken that anyone else might have believed it impossible or just thought that they were hearing things.

Austin James Mercer: Thanks … for that. Out there.

Tempest just smirked, shrugging her shoulders in a playful indifference.

Tempest: It’s what I do.

“Excuse me, Tempest?”

Tempest turned her head at the voice, emanating from the vicinity of her shoulder. She looked ‘down’ and exhaled in a sharp sense of disgust at the arrival of one of SCW’s backstage reporters, namely the comely Pussy Willow.

Pussy Willow: Could I get a word with you, please?

Tempest all but rolled her eyes at this request and made a motion with her hand, directing Pussy’s attention toward the man currently sitting under the care of the paramedics.

Tempest: Is this absolutely necessary? I do have a friend that’s hurt, in case you can’t see!

Pussy Willow: This will only take a moment, I promise!

Tempest sighed and Austin blindly made a shooing motion with his arm.

Austin James Mercer: Go on, I’ll be fine.

Tempest: You’re enjoying this.

She accused him with a frown, and a hard laugh escaped Mercer who knew the negative feelings Tempest felt towards the backstage reporters of SCW, particularly Pussy Willow and Ms. Rocky Mountains. They seemingly exemplified everything she detested about the business. AJM just gave her a thumbs up - not exactly a denial to her accusation, but she finally relented and turned and allowed herself to be escorted just outside of the first aid tent so they could speak.

Tempest: This better be good! Make it quick!

Pussy Willow: Yes, it will be and I am sorry for interrupting but what we just saw out there….

Tempest: So what!? Fights between wrestlers happen all the damn time! And if Wolfe hadn’t taken the cheap shot I would have…

Pussy Willow: No, not that. You are right, fights between wrestlers happen all the time. But you just literally got in the face of Michael Harris and you even shoved him!

Tempest: The bastard shoved me first!

Pussy Willow: Yes and had it not been for the ring ropes, you would have put the reigning champion of the world on his back! That’s one of the reasons why I had to get a word with you! It’s a first for SCW! A Bombshell actually facing off with the World Heavyweight Champion! It has never happened in ten plus years!

Tempest: Yes and I’m pretty sure the both of us with be getting a nice little fine because we violated their intergender rule.

Pussy Willow: Most likely, I admit, but that brings up the other reason I wanted a word with you. The reason behind what happened. You came to the aid of Austin James Mercer.

Tempest shrugged her shoulders.

Tempest: Yeah, so?

Pussy Willow: Well it’s just … haven’t you seen what’s been happening in recent weeks where he’s concerned? I mean, it was just a few weeks ago when he brutalized Helluva Bottom Carter to the point Miles Kasey had to make the save! Despite the fact that they’re both members of Wolfslair!

Tempest: What exactly is it that you want me to say? Carter and Mercer were in a match. It was a mismatch from the start and things got out of hand.

Pussy Willow: But … is that all you have to say? Two weeks ago Austin attacked Carter at ringside for the sole purpose to get into Miles’s head! You and Carter are both members of…

Tempest shot a hand up in Pussy’s face, stalling anything else the blonde was about to say.

Tempest: We’re both members of the GO Gym ‘fraternity’? Is that what you were about to say, or were you somehow under the impression that I wasn’t aware of this little fact? Yes, Carter and I come from the same stock where the GO Gym is concerned, and yes I will always support the men and women who came from there because I came from there! Do I agree with Austin using the kid as a means to an end? No. Are you somehow under the assumption that because of what’s been happening, that I should sever the friendship I already have with Mercer out of loyalty for a kid that was nothing short of disrespectful the last time he and I crossed paths?

Tempest paused and leaned in for emphasis, towering over the reporter.

Tempest: If that’s really what you expect out of me then you have a pretty piss poor sense of what loyalty is! Mercer was there for me as a friend when no one else was – NO ONE! Yes, I have my secrets and yes, he might have found out one or two on his own. But he didn’t judge me. The man didn’t coddle me. He was simply there for me! Have you any idea how rare that is in a person? And you think I’m just going to throw that out the window because of something that doesn’t even involve me???

She held up her hands, not allowing Pussy to get a word in edgewise.

Tempest: Let me make this divinely clear for you! I don’t agree with what happened between Mercer and Carter. I don’t. But I am not going to just abandon a near TWO YEAR friendship with a man that you and nobody else out there knows ANYTHING about!

Tempest then moved past Pussy Willow, poking her in the chest.

Tempest: THAT … is what loyalty is!

That said, she brushed past Pussy harshly and went back inside of the first aid tent, leaving the blonde clearly intimidated.

All caught up are we? Good! See, that brings us to the present but one has to wonder how exactly we got here in the first place. What was Tempest doing in Barbados in the first place when she was last seen in a match against Zoey Lukas in Las Vegas? The answer to that would be quite simple, really…
March 2023

Gabriel: Just… talk to him.

Gabriel Stevens, owner and proprietor alongside his wife Odette, of the famed GO Gym training facility, spoke over the video chat messenger with none other than Tempest from her home in Hawaii. Tempest looked heavenward, but her respect for Gabriel was evident on her face and in the calm tone of voice as she questioned the man’s reasoning behind what he was asking of her.

Tempest: You’re asking me to pick things up here and fly all the way to Barbados to meet with Mark Ward. Why…?

Gabriel: Because it’s your chance to get your foot back in the door. You stayed in Hawaii to help your mom care for your brother…

He quickly brought his hands up to stall anything that she might say in case she took his reasoning wrong.

Gabriel: Respect, by the way. Family always comes first. Especially considering the circumstances. I understand that, and so does Mark. That’s why he wants to talk to you about a comeback.

Tempest: What ‘comeback’ Gabriel? My contract expired. It’s over. I wasted so much time with injuries and personal issues…

Gabriel: And Mark told me that he’s prepared to offer you a brand new contract if you make it to Barbados. But ONLY … if you make it there to speak to him face to face.

That little fact clearly caught the attention of the amazon, as she stared at Gabriel as if she were waiting for the proverbial other shoe to drop. When it did not, when nothing else was said between them, Tempest found her voice and shook her head questioningly.

Tempest: Why … would he do that? I wasted so much of his time and efforts in pushing me…

Gabriel: All of which was entirely out of your hands. His words, not mine. And maybe, just maybe … he sees something in you that deserves that push. And I don’t just mean the fact you came from here and we have ourselves a PRETTY DECENT track record. I’m talking about the exact same thing I said to you when I first interviewed you. You bring something new and different to that division. Maybe he wants to nurture that.

She fell silent, still unsure given the circumstances. Gabriel realized this and felt the need to sweeten the pot, so to speak, in order to give her a better nudge in the proper direction.

Gabriel: Mark sent us a copy of the contract he’s offering you. Synn looked it over…

He chuckled.

Gabriel: Despy made a few adjustments. You’re getting a decent raise, and a lighter schedule so you can stay in the ring while tending to some of those nagging injuries of yours. But…

Tempest: I have to be in Barbados.

Gabriel nodded.

Gabriel: You have to be in Barbados. So…. will you go?

Tempest bit at her lower lip, deep in thought and eventually looked up to Gabriel…

And, as the history books might say… the rest would be history. Just as Krystal Wolfe will be in just a matter of days.

London, England -
the Copperbox Arena

Everything was prepared. In just a matter of days, the next Sin City Wrestling Supercard event would take place right here in London. The aforementioned arena was set up, workers continued about their job, setting up the stage and lighting while others went about lining the ringside floor with rows upon rows of chairs that would soon be filled with screaming fans, young and old alike. And standing inside of the already set-up ring was none other than Tempest.

The towering figure of a woman, clad in a jean jacket over black tank top, blue jeans and tanned, heel boots, the recently returned Bombshell has her hands tucked inside of her jean pockets as she turns around in the center of the ring, surveying her surroundings.

“God I missed this feeling! It’s not going to be long before every seat out there on the floor and in the stands will be filled with men and women, children.. Just thousands of fans. And it’s been so long, so long since I’ve gotten to experience the feeling of those thousands of fans screaming, cheering - or far more likely in my case, booing. But considering who I’m up against? Who knows? But there are times when you’ve been away from something that you loved, that you enjoyed more than words could express, that it almost feels like a dream when you return and get to do it all over again.”

“October… Christ! Has it seriously been that damn long!? I’m beginning to understand just why Zoey Lukas has been so hot, and not just because I played a bit of a hand in her tournament match against Wolfe, but because she wasn’t exactly wrong when she accused me publicly of beating her in our match and then not taking advantage of the momentum that win against her gave me. Beating that chick put me in the hot seat, literally! She had been unbeaten up until that point in her SCW career, and I brought that to an end and what did I do with that win?”

She shrugged.

“Absolutely nothing. I let that win ride itself out and I did - nothing. I did not get straight back inside of the ring and start pressing my advantage to negotiate for a championship shot like so many of these other chicks might have done. One win is all they seem to need to start their own personal entitlement issues, thinking that sole victory is all they need to get a shot at a champion. Hell! Some of them don’t even think they need the one win! They’ve convinced themselves that all they need to get what they feel ‘they deserve’ is the ability to cut a promo for a show that they're not even booked for, or they rely on their so-called past legacies that they had elsewhere before even coming to these greener pastures. And most of the time those past legacies are about as fudged up as a waiter telling his clientele how he’s an actor who’s never set foot on stage or a model who has never walked a runway.”

“But I didn’t do that. I didn’t even negotiate for my next match, so yeah. I can see why Zoey got pissed at me for not just the aftermath of our match, but my getting involved in her first round match. And no, before anyone out there works up the courage to ask me, I’m not going to explain why. Because one, it’s nobody’s goddamn business, and two? I already explained why to the people in the business that matter the most to me;”

She counted off on her fingers.

“Mark Ward and Christian Underwood. Gabriel and Odette Stevens. And yeah – Austin James Mercer. Those are the people I explained myself to, and that right there should tell you exactly where I place them on the pedestals in my life because I never felt the need to explain myself to anyone! Now I can see some of the armchair experts who pretend at being the expert wrestling fans having their theories or some of my colleagues trying to dig up some dirt at my expense to explain everything well… you’re more than welcome to try. Give it your best guesses boys and girls, because even if you manage to guess right, it won’t really matter as far as I’m concerned because my reasons are my own, and those are the past. Where we are right here, right now? That’s what really matters to me. In the present, and my beef with Krystal Wolfe? That I have no issue at all in explaining myself.”

“Which really brings us to the subject at hand, and why we’re even here in the first place. Krystal and me? We have a little issue between us. See, she’s blaming me that she – again – got eliminated in the first round of the Blast From the Past tournament. How many times in a row does that make it now, Krystal? Two? Three? Doesn’t matter. My problem with her … is the fact she’s a sad little twat who is looking for any semblance of relativity in this business. She knows that she’s not as important as she once was – if ever she was – and she’s going to drastic measures to climb back out of the pit of obscurity that she’s found herself in ever since she tanked as the Roulette Champion. Sad, but true. And that’s really not saying a whole lot because when it comes to the Roulette Championship…”

She shrugged.

“Well, sorry to any woman who held that championship but let’s be honest. It’s more about luck than what one can accomplish in the ring where it’s concerned because more often than not, you’re not even inside of a ring. You’re either climbing a ladder or fighting in a parking lot or fighting on a scaffold above a tank filled with piranha…”

She made a face, frowning and silently mouthing ‘what the fuck’!?

“And that Krystal, that was your claim to fame ever since you left SCU and made your way into the big leagues. And let’s be perfectly honest, when you got here, you weren’t exactly making the biggest waves, were you? No, in fact, you found yourself on a losing streak that would almost make the Troll a little green with envy. But you came from behind and pulled yourself out of that losing streak, and good for you!”

She pumped a fist.

“But, look at what’s happened since. You went from being the woman who walked away as Future Star of the Year and Most Improved in the 2021 Year End awards, to a bitter little girl who is blaming the world around her and everybody in it for her own shortcomings! No, nothing is your fault, is it? Everyone else is to blame! Everyone else either used you like Keira Fisher or your little cousin Cassie, or the so-called **air quotes** dead weight from the GO Gym that you surrounded yourself with like Carter and Ariana! It’s their fault, yes? You sound like one of those little divas on some reality show that can’t accept the real world does not revolve around her! So you go out and make every excuse in the book and tell lies that a grade school child could see through and disprove, hoping that at least one person will take pity on you and buy that whopping pile of bullshit that you spew out every time you open your mouth! Like, telling the world when you first showed your face that you were the second-ever graduate of the GO Gym after Evie Jordan and I don’t even know what you were trying to accomplish with that one! Anyone with half a brain and access to the Internet could find names like Fenris and London Underground came before you! It was almost like you were trying to use Gabriel and Odette’s past successes as a means to catapult yourself to places you don’t deserve to be! Which, when you get right down to it, is both sad and hypocritical considering you turned your back on those who supported you, ‘claiming’ that THEY used YOU when really - it was entirely the other way around.”

“When you were down in SCU, Carter and Ariana were the stars of the show where the GO Gym grads were concerned and when your name was brought up, all people could say was ‘who’? They’re the ones who won the Pride tag titles. Carter was the one who captured just about every singles title that the men down there were offered. You? You were the wrestling equivalent of a bench warmer. So you left. You got out of SCW where better talent was overshadowing you and you signed with SCW where Carter wasn’t and Ariana had yet to sign. Oh but when she did…”

Eyes closed, she shook her head with a smirk on her face.

“It was like history repeating itself because all people cared about was Ariana’s arrival and nobody gave a damn about you any more. And when Carter signed after SCU’s closure, things just got worse so you practically latched yourself onto the two that you refer to as ‘dead weight’. Hanging around them so that your name would be heard and that you could be seen. But, oh yes. They’re the ones who were using you!”

She nodded, mock sarcasm etched all over her face with faux sympathy.

“Right. Until you did the unthinkable and decided that you could do better. You signed with the Saviors, and then attacked not only your own flesh and blood, but Ariana as well. Which, in hindsight, should tell you just how unlikable you really are because even the Saviors got fed up with everything you were saying and doing and not even a month after joining…”

She whistled and jetted a thumb back over her shoulder.

“They chucked your bony butt to the curb. That HAD to have been some kind of record for shortest stay in any stable or team! And the fact they chose the Troll over you…???”

She scoffed.

“That is just a visual aid to what the world around you really sees and feels where you’re concerned. Nobody gives a damn about you, Krystal, so you try every cheap little tactic that you can think of to get your name back in the minds of everyone watching. You could literally disappear off the face of this earth tomorrow and nobody would notice. Nobody would care. Well… maybe that new little play toy you have for yourself might. Who the hell knows? You could have done a lot better than another cheap Barbie doll accompanying you. Hell, you could have had J2H…”

She casually glanced at the camera with a raised brow before resuming her train of thought.

“But I suppose I can’t fault you for being who you are and what you like. Just tell your little side chick to keep things in your corner because I swear to god if she tries to get involved to give you any sort of advantage…? Well, her time in SCW will end up shorter than yours was with the Saviors. Keep it real, Krystal, and just accept what’s coming. You brought it on yourself. When I put you six feet under on Sunday, not a single person will show up to mourn your loss. They’ll simply say ‘Krystal Wolfe - we’re richer for having lost her.”

Tempest then turned her back on the camera as the light above the ring went out.