Author Topic: July 7th  (Read 330 times)

Offline Jericho Hill

• View Profile
    • Jericho Hill
July 7th
« on: July 05, 2013, 11:48:50 PM »
 Dear Evey,
                I must apologize in advance for the violence that will occur at Climate Control, I have no other way to do what needs to be done. I’ve enlisted help, from all over the wrestling world to accomplish what needs to be done. There will be no remorse and no regrets, this is what must happen for you to inherit an honorable profession one day.

I can’t stand the thought of you become obsessed with the business I’ve grown to hate. The business that took my entire family and ruined it. I promised myself that I wouldn’t let that happen to you. That I couldn’t watch as other people were ripped apart like I was. You need to know that I can’t help but think of the future.

A future in which people will realize that the only thing we have in this world is each other. A future in which people will see that what’s truly important is helping your fellow man, not ascending to the top of some worthless organization that would just as soon throw you out as watch you thrive.

I hope you know that this isn’t what I want, that I want a wrestling business full of peace but to ensure that I must declare a war, the likes of which has never been seen before. Every company, large and small, every country, every place people wrestle, we must conquered. Everyone that believes that winning a title is more important than saving us from our own demise, will have to destroyed.

On July Seventh, we don’t attack someone. We don’t hit them where it hurts, we declare war on the very thing we claim to love the most.

Wrestling itself.

-----------

As we enter the room it looks completely empty.. The white walls matching the linoleum flooring. The house is completely spotless looking as if it was just scrubbed cleaned. It smells like a hospital room. At the edge of the room sits something that blends into the background. A white piano, just as spotless as the rest of the room, but it’s not the attraction here. Because no matter the condition of the importance of the piano, it could never measure up to the man that entered the room next.

As he moves around the piano he sighs heavily before sitting down. His eyes widen as he looks down at the keys. He ponders as he looks down for a moment before finally beginning to play the fifth symphony of Beethoven. The mood swings back and forth through the song until it reaches it thunderous finale.

This is supposed to calm me, to free my mind from all the things that have been torturing my mind. Yet, I’ve noticed the more I try to free my mind the more bogged down it becomes. The more bothersome things seem to be. And no matter how beautiful the song is. I only hear the same song.

Frost, I hear you, telling the world how you’re the next SCW champion, the next grand slam winner. Talking about belts and accomplishments like everyone else. It’s the same exact thing everyone else says, nothing new nothing exciting. You’re just another man trying to do the same things that everyone else in the back is doing.

But starting on July the seventh, things change, everything changes. The wrestling world as we know it will be introduced to their God. No more wasting time, or leaving things to chance. I‘m going to do what‘s righteous and good. I‘m going to sing a new song, one of selflessness, and giving. One that everyone can hear and accept.

The selfishness and hatred that this business has stood for will be eradicated with one big swooping action. Frost, you talk about belts and winning the grand slam. That’s what’s important to you.

What’s important to me, as that the tired song you sing, becomes meaningless. That the things you believe in most, become irrelevant. And that all your hopes and dreams are for nothing. Because at Climate Control, I make the world you know disappear, with one massive exposition. SCW ready yourselves, I promise you that you won’t see it coming.

Jericho stares deep into the camera before turning on a dime and disappearing into the darkness of the next room.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aBjplIcjm-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>