Author Topic: Questions...  (Read 346 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Questions...
« on: July 05, 2013, 10:36:04 PM »
 Ariel sighed loudly. Here I am, sitting on the ground in my mansion, watching Rose and Arthur walk around and become noisy, only to hear her sigh. That forced me to look up.

Something the matter, Lisa?

She points at the TV screen and I looked straight ahead. Necra is the current Bombshell champion and had a few words to say about it. I listened to her words patiently, although her voice was as vile as an old witch that stirs her cauldron. After her interview ended, I merely chuckled, then looked to Ariel and shrugged my shoulders.

I don't understand people like her. Do they have some kind of powers that we don't know about? It's not like we can raise the dead or have a few slaves around us to do our bidding. I look forward to finally getting in the ring with that woman, if she's still the current Bombshell champion by the time I make my debut.

Suddenly, she felt kicking in her stomach and she groaned out in pain. I quickly stood up, rushed over to her side, gently helping her up. Then I took her and had her sit down in a brown, comfortable lounge chair. She managed to breath a huge sigh of relief, then looked at me and smiled that beautiful smile of hers.

To be honest, my love, I'm not worried about Necra. I'm not worried about any of the Divas. I'm not a woman, so I won't be striking her down at anytime. However, Mercedes will be in my corner and if she's good as she can be, then I'll let her do whatever she believes is right with Necra. Right now, I have my own battle to wage with Max.

He's one half of the Young Lions, isn't he?

I nodded at her.

Yeah, that's right. His buddy, Trevor, was and I think still is his ally. They took on both Frost and I for the tag-team championship and they didn't win the match, but a couple of new foes took out Frost and I. I intend to reform Blood Omen, at some point, and show the whole world that Frost and I are more than a match against anyone that dares to step in our way. In the meantime, here's Max Burke, a competitor who has decent strength and speed, but isn't smart on capitalizing it. I hope, for his sake, my love, that Max is ready to take me on in another fight. It's going to cost him everything once again.

I couldn't help but cover my nose big time as Arthur let out a huge fart. He basically shit in his pants, so I couldn't help but laugh as I took him up and headed into the bathroom. As I walked in, I saw Rose heading towards her mother, who took her up in her arms and they both enjoyed a mother-daughter moment.

It's one of those scenes that remind me that everything will be alright for me, whether I am the current Roulette champion or not.

In anyone's life, one of the most common aspects of it that they must deal with is questions. Some love asking questions with their friends or loved ones while others like to be alone, pondering such things. Like what, you ask? How about what is the meaning of life? What is it that I, a human being, can do to make this world better? Should I stay on the side of good and be an angel until I can finally ascend to the paradise that's supposedly Heaven or should I become a cold-blooded killer and leave a tail of destruction at my wake and be forced to live in the confines of a burning Hell? It's questions like those that are fine to ask, but really, the biggest question to ask is how in the world Kain, The King Of Kings, was able to destroy Matthew Kennedy and take away everything he wanted in one fell swoop? Now that's a question I have an answer for - I'm awesome. I'm indestructible. I'm the best thing to ever happen in the Sin City Wrestling organization and sooner or later, my eyes will be focused on the SCW Heavyweight championship in the near future. For now, my crosshairs are aimed at the current SCW Bombshell champion, Necra Octavian Kane, and an old foe that I previously clashed with awhile back, Max Burke. Like Necra, I'm not too thrilled about it, but I'll handle it. In fact, I'll more than handle the obstacle that's thrown at me. I didn't become the Roulette champion for no reason and it's times like these when you have to shut up and back it all up with action, for actions obviously speak louder than words. After all, I pretty much brutalized Matthew Kennedy and made him my bitch for the Roulette championship. That match was pretty much effortless, like stealing candy from a baby! This week, I have no doubt that I'll be facing competition, but...unfortunately for them, they are a LITTLE better compared to Matthew Kennedy. Yep, that's an insult right there, one for the ages! So I hope they are ready to throw it down and are prepared to face the King Of Kings as he prepares to teach his herd of sheep a major lesson in the art of ass-kicking!

Necra, your comments intrigued the hell out of me, I must admit. Yes, we are both champions in our own right and knowing your history, I'm sure that you've tangled with some of the best men alive and probably won them all. I don't doubt it, but you see, I'm not like any man you've ever faced. For one, I live by a code. One of the rules of that code, Necra, is that I don't hit women at all. It doesn't matter if I chose to strike first or if they strike me. But of course, that's what this....Mecedes Vargas is for, isn't she? She's there to keep an eye on you and should you try to cause any trouble, she'll be there to put YOU down. So you see, I don't have to worry about you in the end, because should I defeat you both by annihilating Max for the hundredth time and then pinning his sorry ass for the 1-2-3, I would have already proven myself to you, haven't I? Then again, I don't need to prove ANYTHING to you whatsoever, you creepy lady! I've already done everything that I wanted to in my life, Necra, so I honestly don't have to "fight like a man" to gain your respect. Oh and I'm going to provide you a LITTLE warning - if you know me well, then you should know my wife, Ariel. When she is done with her pregnancy and is ready to fight, that Bombshell title that you currently hold around your waist? Sooner or later, it's going to be HER title to wield. I want you to understand something; Ariel doesn't take shit from anybody. So, if anything, Ariel, in one way or another, will either face you or the next SCW Bombshell champion for that title and once her mission is done, that title will NEVER belong to you again. So if I were you, I would cherish every precious moment you have with that title. If I was a woman right now, all I would have to do is just snap my fingers and that title would be mine. So go on ahead, Necra, feel safe and comfortable, keep on using Max to try and take me down. But when Mercedes and I win this fight, you are most certainly going to be thinking twice before dueling with me again, foolish girl. While I respect the fact that you are a champion in your own right, don't ever assume that I won't come after you at all, because all I have to do is WIN. Once I accomplish that, that would mean that I didn't have to lift a single finger to touch you for the win. How insulting would that be? Oh and do me a favor - don't rely on Max Burke for your victory. He won't take you anywhere...

Isn't that right, Max? You and I have had some furious battles in the past for the tag-team titles, but I overcame you, with Frost as my tag-team partner. Max, this could be the most important battle of your life, because should you win (which I know for a fact you won't), it could easily give you the #1 contender ship for the Roulette title. News flash, however - that will NEVER happen. I really hope you took the time to sit down and glance at the footage of my matches with Kennedy? Did you see the hopelessness, the despair, the rage that flowed through his body when he realized that nothing would ever go his way? Did you see how I easily took him out of the picture and showed the whole world that when Kain wants something, he gets it! I want you to understand something; when I'm in the ring, you don't want me to be your opponent. You don't want me to be the guy that's facing you down, because it's that guy that's going to make it his mission to destroy you completely. I'm not some average Joe on the street, Max, I'm the most complete fighter in the world, capable of winning in any kind of match. I'm sure you'll think that I have all the pressure in the world when I'm in the ring, champion or no champion, but let me assure you - I THRIVE on pressure. It is my BUSINESS to stay cool, confident when the heat in the kitchen intensifies to a boiling level, so hot that no one can withstand it's endless punishment! But I can, Max, and I will, just for the sake for watching fools like you bleed profusely, cursing me from afar, wondering how the hell I got the best of you YET AGAIN. Oh don't get it twisted now; I know that you are a tough cookie. I know that you can handle yourself in the ring, whether your words and actions are a joke or not outside the ring. But believe me, the dances I've had with you were mediocre at best. You gave it EVERYTHING you had against me before and you lost it. Once again, we are able to clash in another dance of brutality and once again, I will be the one walking away with the victory. Only I will ensure that the legacy of Kain survives yet again. It's all thanks to people like you and Necra, of course, because you guys make it THAT simple for me to accomplish things on my own terms. So I suggest you prepare hard, because I'm coming at you with guns blazing from all directions!

I want you both to understand something...I'm not going down without a fight. It doesn't matter if you know of me or my history, Necra. It doesn't matter, Max, that we fought in the past. What matters is today and today, I'm the current SCW roulette champion. I will make sure that I stay that way for a VERY long time. I don't intend on giving up on this belt anytime soon, because I intend to make a career out of it. I'm going to be surpassing Thatcher Rex as the world's greatest Roulette champion and I'm going to continue on, striving to stay in prime perfection and improve myself mentally, spiritually, and physically. I don't care much for the rules that entail in the Roulette match, but so be it. I'll be glad to put my life, my reputation, and my career on the line to make an example out of you both, to show that I am the greatest thing to ever be a part of this unique, wonderful organization! It was Mark Ward and Christian Underwood that gave me the ball and I'm now running with the ball in hand. So I want you to ask yourselves some questions as you enter the match this week. What exactly will it take to defeat Kain and Mercedes? What must I do to ensure a victory? Should I come out and be completely unpredictable so that I can somehow take Kain and Mercedes off their game? Now, all of those questions are important, but they aren't significant to me, because I already know the answers. It will take more than what you already have to slay me. It will take a cunning, quick gameplan to take me off my feet. It will take more than simple unpredictability to win. You are about to face the greatest challenge in your life, lady and gent, and I hope you both are ready for the devastating outcome at this week's Climax Control. If I lose, I'll be pissed, no doubt, but you know what? That may have been one battle, but I WILL win the war and it all begins again on Sunday. Questions will be asked by many and I'll answer them all and silence the nagging critics once again.

For I am Kain, the King Of Kings! And I...have spoken!

>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion